King Thor vs Bor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
who wins in this fight?

Sin I AM
What's with the spam

red sabre
No spam just wanted to pit king thor vs various opponents to see where people believe he stands. an answer to one of the threads would do much more than a rant.

Sin I AM
He'd beat starro, bor, and monarch. Your pitting a skyfather against trans tier beings.

red sabre
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He'd beat starro, bor, and monarch. Your pitting a skyfather against trans tier beings.

really? all that based on a title? first of all i do believe king thor durin his entire run was operating at low trans levels until the very end.

bor is a trans alright.
but monarch is a skyfather along with starro being somewhere between skyfather and trans.

while king thor even at the very end beheaded desak lets face it , this feat is not putting him on rune king thor levels or anything, he is still matched by insane guys like monarch or starro.

DarkSaint85
He would lose to a GL though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by red sabre
really? all that based on a title? first of all i do believe king thor durin his entire run was operating at low trans levels until the very end.

bor is a trans alright.
but monarch is a skyfather along with starro being somewhere between skyfather and trans.

while king thor even at the very end beheaded desak lets face it , this feat is not putting him on rune king thor levels or anything, he is still matched by insane guys like monarch or starro.

Ok one KT is a skyfather period. Two Starro and Monarch are NOT.

red sabre

Monarch is a skyfather.
starro can be debated as a skyfather.
King thor only at the very edge of the end of his story became a skyfather. until that point he was low trans.

Sin I AM
Hmmm ok what has monarch or starro done that makes u rank them so high? And y would u place the against KT if u rate him so low

h1a8
Hmmm ok what has monarch or starro done that makes u rank them so high? And y would u place the against KT if u rate him so low monarch had enough energy to destroy a universe. He clearly is at least a skyfather.

red sabre
Hmmm ok what has monarch or starro done that makes u rank them so high? And y would u place the against KT if u rate him so low

monarch can destroy a universe.

sorry i didnt mention but i am talking about the modern age starro. yes the one who hacked despero in half with a single swing.

i want to see what people think as far as where king thor stands compared to trans - skyfather levelers.
in my personal opinion there are 2 sides to king thor, 1 of them is king for being a low trans during the majority of the run.
the other side is him reaching a real skyfather status at the very end of the story.

DarkOdin
This is a stupid thread

OF Thor beat Bor

Why in the hell would you think King Thor would have a problem

Also King was a legit skyfather for most of the arc at the begining is where is it is up to debate.

For crying out loud Thor's first feat using the Odinpower was remaking the danm moon

red sabre
Originally posted by DarkOdin
This is a stupid thread

OF Thor beat Bor

Also King was a legit skyfather for most of the arc at the begining is where is it is up to debate.

For crying out loud Thor's first feat using the Odinpower was remaking the danm moon

here comes a troll.

cool thats not odin force thor its king thor.
yes i know king thor is thor with odin force but if you look at odin force thor and king thor they had different understandings of the way the odin force works, aside of that odin force thor sucked badly with the usage of the force as well.

yeah right, a legit skyfather my ass. he got tooled and schooled during the entire run. only at the very end of the story when beheading desak he gained a real skyfather level power.

he barely did it, in fact as far as i remember he was at very bad shape and exhausted after that moon feat of his. and i am sorry it does not make him a skyfather. as far as battles he got a run for his money from iron man,cut and hurt by wolverine while still having his powers. when regaining his powers humiliated physically by captain america, raped by desak, stalemated by genis. beat perrikus but poorly( even average thor did better than king thor vs perrikus). basically king thor during his whole run was in my book a low trans and even that because of the fact he melted caps shield, if it wasnt for that feat i would say he is a high herald.
he became a skyfather when he regained mjolnir and beheaded desak in the destroyer armor.

carver9
KT stomps, badly. Not even a fight.

Sin I AM
This is a stupid thread

OF Thor beat Bor

Agreed

LordofBrooklyn

Monarch is definitively a Skyfather.

The Starro here is Starro Prime. Starro Prime can call upon the power of all the Starro's in existence.

h1a8
King Thor wins. I don't see how Bor was nothing more than a trans at best

Sin I AM
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Monarch is definitively a Skyfather.

The Starro here is Starro Prime. Starro Prime can call upon the power of all the Starro's in existence.

I disagree but ok

LordofBrooklyn
I disagree but ok

I presume you are talking about Monarch.

Where do you rank Monarch?

h1a8
I disagree but ok That's because you don't know any better. But trans level characters do not contain enough energy in them to blow up universes. I don't understand your logic here.

Sin I AM
Jenny quantum does

LordofBrooklyn
Jenny quantum does

What are you referencing?

Sin I AM
What are you referencing?

Comics

LordofBrooklyn
Comics

I know of an instance where Quantum pulled off a feat before dying as the new millenium came about.

Nothing that compares to what Monarch displayed.

Can you be more specific than "Comics"?

Sin I AM
I know of an instance where Quantum pulled off a feat before dying as the new millenium came about.

Nothing that compares to what Monarch displayed.

Can you be more specific than "Comics"?

What are u asking? I was actually responding to h1.

carver9
Monarch doesnt have the versatility to be a skyfather and he died at the cost of creating a chain reaction to destroy a universe.

h1a8
Jenny quantum does Prove it. Show her destroying a universe.

LordofBrooklyn
What are u asking? I was actually responding to h1.

Tell me what incident(s) you are refering to that show Quantum wielding that kind of power.

Sin I AM
Flashpoint iirc. But the question was who has the power not who has done it. A prime example would be Wanda. She has effected the multiverse but is not a skyfather...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Monarch doesnt have the versatility to be a skyfather and he died at the cost of creating a chain reaction to destroy a universe.

Same as prime

LordofBrooklyn
Flashpoint iirc. But the question was who has the power not who has done it. A prime example would be Wanda. She has effected the multiverse but is not a skyfather...

That was clearly a plot device though.

Wanda never demonstrated anywhere close to that power over an extended period in her entire career.

Her biggest feat up to that point would be destroying Ultron solo.

Sin I AM
That was clearly a plot device though.

Wanda never demonstrated anywhere close to that power over an extended period in her entire career.

Her biggest feat up to that point would be destroying Ultron solo.

Its not plot when she continues to prove she's grown in power. She did itin disassemled. In avx, p5 and marvel now.

DarkOdin
here comes a troll.

cool thats not odin force thor its king thor.
yes i know king thor is thor with odin force but if you look at odin force thor and king thor they had different understandings of the way the odin force works, aside of that odin force thor sucked badly with the usage of the force as well.

yeah right, a legit skyfather my ass. he got tooled and schooled during the entire run. only at the very end of the story when beheading desak he gained a real skyfather level power.

he barely did it, in fact as far as i remember he was at very bad shape and exhausted after that moon feat of his. and i am sorry it does not make him a skyfather. as far as battles he got a run for his money from iron man,cut and hurt by wolverine while still having his powers. when regaining his powers humiliated physically by captain america, raped by desak, stalemated by genis. beat perrikus but poorly( even average thor did better than king thor vs perrikus). basically king thor during his whole run was in my book a low trans and even that because of the fact he melted caps shield, if it wasnt for that feat i would say he is a high herald.
he became a skyfather when he regained mjolnir and beheaded desak in the destroyer armor.

Different understandings of the Odinforce did you even read either arc.

OF Thor only had a very small portion of the Odinpower left,

Captian got owned twice by King Thor the first time then went out was way before the end of the arc and Thor nearlly killed Capt but hitting his shield with mjolnir "in which he dented the sehild and then causlly undented the thing,

Also Thor with his last fight with captain didn't have acces to any of the Odinpower until the end where he killed him

Again read the danm Story

Of course Wolverine hurt King Thor, He was holding/gaurding his child when he was attack. Capt. even explain thats in the fight.

Do you have any idea how powerful that version of Genis was and it was hardly a fight they hit each other once and called it a day.

And for crying out loud Desak is made just to fight Gods it would be like Superman fight someone made of equal powerset but immune to all supes attacks

red sabre
Different understandings of the Odinforce did you even read either arc.

OF Thor only had a very small portion of the Odinpower left,

Captian got owned twice by King Thor the first time then went out was way before the end of the arc and Thor nearlly killed Capt but hitting his shield with mjolnir "in which he dented the sehild and then causlly undented the thing,

Also Thor with his last fight with captain didn't have acces to any of the Odinpower until the end where he killed him

Again read the danm Story

Of course Wolverine hurt King Thor, He was holding/gaurding his child when he was attack. Capt. even explain thats in the fight.

Do you have any idea how powerful that version of Genis was and it was hardly a fight they hit each other once and called it a day.

And for crying out loud Desak is made just to fight Gods it would be like Superman fight someone made of equal powerset but immune to all supes attacks

as i said here comes a troll with thor avatar, what a surprise.

king thor and OF Thor had different knowledge and different intentions for the odin force. its not like if character A has the odin force and character B has the odin force they will be equel. king thor was a noob that took steps towards the knowledge, it seems like OF Thor was more formidable with the odin force but he still sucked.

Lol you are actually arguing and put it into king thors credit that he was able to beat captain america? laughing.
i know he beat cap and it shouldnt be that much to be proud for someone on king thors level (or his supposed level). however my point was the fact he got taken down physically and actually damaged by captain america PHYSICALLY which is just humiliating... and all that while having the odin force back.

it doesnt matter what were the circumstances, facts are wolverine cut king thor and not only was he able to cut him but he caused him enough pain to the point king thor was holding his arm with pain. thats just a pathetic control of the odin force, please try to imagine wolverine trying to cut odin and how that would end up Lol.

genis was just genis dont try to boost him up. yeah i kno they exchanged a blow and made the other fly and all, i just pointed out all of his fights to show a point. this showing clearly showed that he and genis were evenly matched and genis is no skyfather.

yeah yeah i know about desaks powers. it still didnt stop average thor from kicking his ass. and it still doesnt change the fact king thor didnt even have the fighting skills to contend with desak who treated him like a rag doll.

i basically brought all king thor fights and admitted myself there is a lot of context to everything, from him losing his powers to desak being imune to his powers and all that, but the fact is king thor didnt impress me at all, during all his run he got his ass wooped all over the issues, those are the facts and he never came close to skyfather until the very end when regaining mjolnir.

DarkOdin

king thor and OF Thor had different knowledge and different intentions for the odin force. its not like if character A has the odin force and character B has the odin force they will be equel. king thor was a noob that took steps towards the knowledge, it seems like OF Thor was more formidable with the odin force but he still sucked.

Lol you are actually arguing and put it into king thors credit that he was able to beat captain america? laughing.
i know he beat cap and it shouldnt be that much to be proud for someone on king thors level (or his supposed level). however my point was the fact he got taken down physically and actually damaged by captain america PHYSICALLY which is just humiliating... and all that while having the odin force back.

it doesnt matter what were the circumstances, facts are wolverine cut king thor and not only was he able to cut him but he caused him enough pain to the point king thor was holding his arm with pain. thats just a pathetic control of the odin force, please try to imagine wolverine trying to cut odin and how that would end up Lol.

genis was just genis dont try to boost him up. yeah i kno they exchanged a blow and made the other fly and all, i just pointed out all of his fights to show a point. this showing clearly showed that he and genis were evenly matched and genis is no skyfather.

yeah yeah i know about desaks powers. it still didnt stop average thor from kicking his ass. and it still doesnt change the fact king thor didnt even have the fighting skills to contend with desak who treated him like a rag doll.

i basically brought all king thor fights and admitted myself there is a lot of context to everything, from him losing his powers to desak being imune to his powers and all that, but the fact is king thor didnt impress me at all, during all his run he got his ass wooped all over the issues, those are the facts and he never came close to skyfather until the very end when regaining mjolnir.

OF force Thor had the smallest portion of the odinpower left,

King Thor had all of it,

The very fact you made this thread blows the mind

Rage.Of.Olympus

Uh, what are you talking about?

The only reason Captain America was not instantly killed was because Balder had his son at sword point, so he let himself get knocked around. AND King Thor was regular Thor without the Odin Force when Steve attacked. Which was AFTER he spent hours fighting and killing Hulk/Thing in a purely hand to hand battle.

You need to re-read the arc.

Also, Wolverine broke the skin and hurt him, so what? He took him by surprise. We've seen Wolverine stab Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet in similar circumstances.

How did the fight with Genis show that they were evenly matched? That makes no sense when they performed the equivalent of trading a single blow each. Not to mention Insane Genis was pretty OP at times and this was way early into King Thor's career. IIRC before he even took down the mental blocks that blocked almost the entirety of the Odin Force. And even AFTER he took down the mental blocks, the Odin Force incarnation made it clear he wasn't using the power to anywhere near it's full potential. Even with the Odin Force, Thor mostly fought like a brick at arguably more or less his classic power levels.

I also read you mentioning Perrikus earlier as a way to demean King Thor. Which took place far earlier into his career as well (Before the mental blocks were taken down even) and when Perrikus fought King Thor, he made it clear that he received a power upgrade so referencing his battles with classic Thor is irrelevant.

And I have no idea why the f*ck you're bringing up Desak for. erm

http://s24.postimg.org/tsapya681/image.jpghttp://s24.postimg.org/o5ed0t3pd/image.jpg

He's immune to Godly power and literally thrives on it. There's a reason the more powerful Thor is, the worse he does against him.

You'd think a fan of Superman Prime of all people would know not to use selective sans and lack of context to push an agenda.

Basically, the scenes you're using are presented in a misleading way and irrelevant when discussing King Thor as he was at the end of the Reigning arc. He'd become far more accustomed to using the Odin Power in different ways, most likely due to not having Mjolnir to just bash things with.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You'd think a fan of Superman Prime of all people would know not to use selective sans and lack of context to push an agenda.

Leave Superman Prime out of it.

He is now under the protection of The House Of El.

red sabre
Uh, what are you talking about?

The only reason Captain America was not instantly killed was because Balder had his son at sword point, so he let himself get knocked around. AND King Thor was regular Thor without the Odin Force when Steve attacked. Which was AFTER he spent hours fighting and killing Hulk/Thing in a purely hand to hand battle.

You need to re-read the arc.

Also, Wolverine broke the skin and hurt him, so what? He took him by surprise. We've seen Wolverine stab Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet in similar circumstances.

How did the fight with Genis show that they were evenly matched? That makes no sense when they performed the equivalent of trading a single blow each. Not to mention Insane Genis was pretty OP at times and this was way early into King Thor's career. IIRC before he even took down the mental blocks that blocked almost the entirety of the Odin Force. And even AFTER he took down the mental blocks, the Odin Force incarnation made it clear he wasn't using the power to anywhere near it's full potential. Even with the Odin Force, Thor mostly fought like a brick at arguably more or less his classic power levels.

I also read you mentioning Perrikus earlier as a way to demean King Thor. Which took place far earlier into his career as well (Before the mental blocks were taken down even) and when Perrikus fought King Thor, he made it clear that he received a power upgrade so referencing his battles with classic Thor is irrelevant.

And I have no idea why the f*ck you're bringing up Desak for. erm

http://s24.postimg.org/tsapya681/image.jpghttp://s24.postimg.org/o5ed0t3pd/image.jpg

He's immune to Godly power and literally thrives on it. There's a reason the more powerful Thor is, the worse he does against him.

Basically, the scenes you're using are presented in a misleading way and irrelevant when discussing King Thor as he was at the end of the Reigning arc. He'd become far more accustomed to using the Odin Power in different ways, most likely due to not having Mjolnir to just bash things with.

again i dont care what the circumnstances were, i am aware of the fact there was a lot of context involved in the whole storyline. however even with the fact king thor was afraid for his family, the way cap bashed him is humiliating. i would expect king thor to just stand and suck it up when cap was hitting him , but we saw the hits were effecting thor and even took him down to the ground, and all that while he got his powers back, thats just humiliating in my book.

come on you know very well thats BS. you think wolverine can cut odin? because the whole debate here is that people think king thor at that point was skyfather level being and i say he became one only at the end of the arc. do you think wolverine would cut odin? dont bring the well known wolverine PIS into this. you could think that king thor trying to defend his family from wolverine could use the odin force and create a force field or just vapotize wolverine or something... but no... all the odin force and what he does? defend them physically and then get his arm cut. but not only does he get cut he also holding his arm with pain the whole time after that. yep i totally see odin acting like that after a cut from wolverine, he couldnt even heal himself. thats not skyfather level and not even trans.

yes they traded a blow each however each made the other go flying with his blow on evenly ground and this feat clearly was there to portray them as equals. no matter what you say about genis he isnt a skyfather and king thor was evenly matched with him.

i know king thor wasnt using the power to its fullest potential, i know and respect the odin force dont worry, i am just saying that at that point king thor was not a skyfather. by potential? sure he always had the potential to reach odin levels but he couldnt and therefor until the very end he wasnt a skyfather.

perrikus had an upgrade when he fought king thor? dont remember that but i will take your word for it. in that case its really irrelevant.

as i said dozens of times, yes i know desak is imune to godly powers. however my point was that no matter whats the context, the facts are king thor is just getting wooped thruought his entire story and its very hard to take him very seriously when all he does is lose limbs and get raped all the time.
also as i mentioned average thor defeated desak and gave him good fights even with that fact.
king thor on the other hand simply looked like a skilless child who couldnt even provide a decent fight.

what does superman prime have to do with this?

Rage.Of.Olympus
again i dont care what the circumnstances were, i am aware of the fact there was a lot of context involved in the whole storyline. however even with the fact king thor was afraid for his family, the way cap bashed him is humiliating. i would expect king thor to just stand and suck it up when cap was hitting him , but we saw the hits were effecting thor and even took him down to the ground, and all that while he got his powers back, thats just humiliating in my book.

Again, that was King Thor WITHOUT the Odin Force after he spent hours fighting Hulk/Thing in single combat. I really don't see why it is so humiliating when Captain America did absolutely no damage? Yes, Thor could have stood there and let Steve breaks his bones on him, but again, his SON was at sword point.

If it makes you feel better, way earlier into his run, a much weaker King Thor wasn't even noticing Captain America's blows:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/DentsCapAmericaShield1.jpg

come on you know very well thats BS. you think wolverine can cut odin? because the whole debate here is that people think king thor at that point was skyfather level being and i say he became one only at the end of the arc. do you think wolverine would cut odin? dont bring the well known wolverine PIS into this. you could think that king thor trying to defend his family from wolverine could use the odin force and create a force field or just vapotize wolverine or something... but no... all the odin force and what he does? defend them physically and then get his arm cut. but not only does he get cut he also holding his arm with pain the whole time after that. yep i totally see odin acting like that after a cut from wolverine, he couldnt even heal himself. thats not skyfather level and not even trans.

I'm saying that Wolverine's claws have a well known history of doing stupid shit and that Thor was caught by surprise. So him getting cut somewhat doesn't suddenly make him High Herald or something. Yes, Thor could have done all of those things but again, they caught him by surprise in his family's chamber. And yes, Thor DID go on to vaporize Wolverine, but before he could do anything else like heal himself, the Odin Force was blocked.

I am getting tired of having to explain the obvious to you man.

yes they traded a blow each however each made the other go flying with his blow on evenly ground and this feat clearly was there to portray them as equals. no matter what you say about genis he isnt a skyfather and king thor was evenly matched with him.

Say's who? It was a brief exchange simply meant to indicate that BOTH were very powerful. That's all. Especially since in those days, Thor fought like he did back at his classic power levels and only started channeling the Odin Force when he was blasting energy.

And like I said, that was before like 2 different internal power ups. A much weaker King Thor being on par with Insane Genis from that era is by NO MEANS embarrassing.

i know king thor wasnt using the power to its fullest potential, i know and respect the odin force dont worry, i am just saying that at that point king thor was not a skyfather. by potential? sure he always had the potential to reach odin levels but he couldnt and therefor until the very end he wasnt a skyfather.

Again, for a large period of time, Thor held back most of the Odin Force with subconscious mental blocks. And even after the event, it was made clear he used it nowhere near his full potential until right before the Reigning.

perrikus had an upgrade when he fought king thor? dont remember that but i will take your word for it. in that case its really irrelevant.

He did and it is like pretty much every other example so far.

as i said dozens of times, yes i know desak is imune to godly powers. however my point was that no matter whats the context, the facts are king thor is just getting wooped thruought his entire story and its very hard to take him very seriously when all he does is lose limbs and get raped all the time.
also as i mentioned average thor defeated desak and gave him good fights even with that fact.
king thor on the other hand simply looked like a skilless child who couldnt even provide a decent fight.

no expression

Okay, you have some twisted perspective on this that I doubt I'm going to change with logic and scans.

For the last time, Desak is not only immune to godly powers but DRINKS THEM IN. That means the more powerful Thor is and the more power he throws AT him, the weaker he becomes and the more powerful Desak is. Not to mention by the time he fought King Thor at the end of the arc, he seemed to have grown far more in power.

Anyways, you seem to realize that King Thor was a Skyfather and on a different level by the end of the Reigning so all of these twisted examples are moot in a fight thread as he was more powerful by the end.

Terryc250
What the.. Bor lost to OF Thor.. King Thor > OF Thor > Bor.

deathslash
I'll say that Bor loses after a pretty nice fight.

red sabre
Again, that was King Thor WITHOUT the Odin Force after he spent hours fighting Hulk/Thing in single combat. I really don't see why it is so humiliating when Captain America did absolutely no damage? Yes, Thor could have stood there and let Steve breaks his bones on him, but again, his SON was at sword point.

If it makes you feel better, way earlier into his run, a much weaker King Thor wasn't even noticing Captain America's blows:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/DentsCapAmericaShield1.jpg

I'm saying that Wolverine's claws have a well known history of doing stupid shit and that Thor was caught by surprise. So him getting cut somewhat doesn't suddenly make him High Herald or something. Yes, Thor could have done all of those things but again, they caught him by surprise in his family's chamber. And yes, Thor DID go on to vaporize Wolverine, but before he could do anything else like heal himself, the Odin Force was blocked.

I am getting tired of having to explain the obvious to you man.

Say's who? It was a brief exchange simply meant to indicate that BOTH were very powerful. That's all. Especially since in those days, Thor fought like he did back at his classic power levels and only started channeling the Odin Force when he was blasting energy.

And like I said, that was before like 2 different internal power ups. A much weaker King Thor being on par with Insane Genis from that era is by NO MEANS embarrassing.

Again, for a large period of time, Thor held back most of the Odin Force with subconscious mental blocks. And even after the event, it was made clear he used it nowhere near his full potential until right before the Reigning.

He did and it is like pretty much every other example so far.

no expression

Okay, you have some twisted perspective on this that I doubt I'm going to change with logic and scans.

For the last time, Desak is not only immune to godly powers but DRINKS THEM IN. That means the more powerful Thor is and the more power he throws AT him, the weaker he becomes and the more powerful Desak is. Not to mention by the time he fought King Thor at the end of the arc, he seemed to have grown far more in power.

Anyways, you seem to realize that King Thor was a Skyfather and on a different level by the end of the Reigning so all of these twisted examples are moot in a fight thread as he was more powerful by the end.

king thor regained his powers. the thing is his family was at danger and thats why he recieved the beating from Cap, however as i pointed out already Cap hits effected him and took him down to the ground.

Lol now you are claiming thor could stand there without even moving but he chose to be taken down and only made it look like he is effected? i am sorry was that mentioned somewhere?

as for your scan it sure looks like that shield bash to the back of the head sure made thor bend.

again king thor saw wolverine attacking, of all the things an odin force weilder suppose to be able to o, he chose to just put his arm in the way of the claws? and even after that cut we see him for several panels holding his arm with pain. you could think during all that time he could have healed himself, but i guess he couldnt and thats why he didnt.
and again look at him holding his arm with pain... come on....

thats what you think. the way i see it and the way it was portrayed, they both exchange and evenly matched blows that send each other flying. that exchange was obviously there to show us they are equel and evenly matched.

now he is a "MUCH WEAKER" king thor? based on what exacly if i may. thats the whole point the whole time during his run he was weaker than his final self which only happened at the very end of the story. basically you agree with me that during his whole run he was a weak feeb and only at the end he became someone worth mentioning.

he didnt use it because he couldnt as simple as that. mental blocks no mental blocks i dont care. facts are he couldnt use it and only at the end of the story he actually became a skyfather.

the thing is while desak is imune to godly powers and as you say feed on the powers its still relative and i will explain. desak was fighting classic thor right? thor is a god and he had imunity and yet he got his ass wooped by thor.
now came along king thor and got severely beat. but as you claim he was more powerful therefor desak was made more powerful, but the thing is its all relative to the power he needs in the first place to take them out. thor didnt make desak as powerful but in relativity to his own powers and to what desak took from him he still owned him. now king thor charged desak with more power but he is also more powerful (supposly) and therefor desak power up vs king thor should be same as it was vs thor in relativity to their own powers. therefor i can easily say that average thor did much better than king thor because the power desak had at the point he fought thor was relativily same as the power he had vs king thor compared to king thor.

carver9
king thor regained his powers. the thing is his family was at danger and thats why he recieved the beating from Cap, however as i pointed out already Cap hits effected him and took him down to the ground.

Lol now you are claiming thor could stand there without even moving but he chose to be taken down and only made it look like he is effected? i am sorry was that mentioned somewhere?

as for your scan it sure looks like that shield bash to the back of the head sure made thor bend.

again king thor saw wolverine attacking, of all the things an odin force weilder suppose to be able to o, he chose to just put his arm in the way of the claws? and even after that cut we see him for several panels holding his arm with pain. you could think during all that time he could have healed himself, but i guess he couldnt and thats why he didnt.

thats what you think. the way i see it and the way it was portrayed, they both exchange and evenly matched blows that send each other flying. that exchange was obviously there to show us they are equel and evenly matched.

now he is a "MUCH WEAKER" king thor? based on what exacly if i may. thats the whole point the whole time during his run he was weaker than his final self which only happened at the very end of the story. basically you agree with me that during his whole run he was a weak feeb and only at the end he became someone worth mentioning.

he didnt use it because he couldnt as simple as that. mental blocks no mental blocks i dont care. facts are he couldnt use it and only at the end of the story he actually became a skyfather.

the thing is while desak is imune to godly powers and as you say feed on the powers its still relative and i will explain. desak was fighting classic thor right? thor is a god and he had imunity and yet he got his ass wooped by thor.
now came along king thor and got severely beat. but as you claim he was more powerful therefor desak was made more powerful, but the thing is its all relative to the power he needs in the first place to take them out. thor didnt make desak as powerful but in relativity to his own powers and to what desak took from him he still owned him. now king thor charged desak with more power but he is also more powerful (supposly) and therefor desak power up vs king thor should be same as it was vs thor in relativity to their own powers. therefor i can easily say that average thor did much better than king thor because the power desak had at the point he fought thor was relativily same as the power he had vs king thor compared to king thor.

no expression

Sin I AM
^^^ikr i dont know y this isnt closed

red sabre
no expression

its not a surprise to me that you couldnt grasp my points, thats your expression everytime you need to think beyond "HULK PUNCH".

Rage.Of.Olympus

facepalm

The amulet that was blocking his power was only removed by Loki AFTER he killed Balder:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorkillsCaptainAmerica2.jpg

Captain America was not only knocking Thor around because his son was in danger, he was doing so AFTER Thor WITHOUT the Odin Force fought Hulk/Thing in hand to hand for hours and killed them.

Ergo, you need to read the f*cking comic run again before running your mouth.

If he wanted to, of course. Captain America attacked classic Thor and not Thor with the Odin Force in that scene with his son but even classic Thor has no sold attacks from Captain America.

Besides, at no point did Steve's attack hurt him.

Thor was walking and his body angle didn't change at all. Either way, he did no harm to him so the idea that Steve Rogers could in anyway hurt King Thor is moot if he failed to affect a version so much weaker.

Actually, Wolverine broke in and he instinctively put up his arm. He didn't muster any other kind of offense. What the f*ck are you talking about?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/KillsWolverine.jpg

Wolverine cuts him, he punches him and then blasts him before being deprived of the Odin Force. What about that sequence of events makes you think it's evidence of King Thor NOT being able to heal himself? Especially when far earlier and weaker, he was able to revive a dead body (Granted without the soul)?

You're asking me for exact scans and evidence and yet are free to make such utter baseless guesses? Nice double standards. erm

And again, King Thor at that point in his career being equal to Insane Genis (Despite King Thor only using a single Mjolnir throw which destroyed his shields and not even attempting to use any of the Odin Force) is hardly a poor showing.

It was revealed later into his run that Thor had subconscious mental blocks in place that blocked his use of the Odin Power:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorvsGardner8.jpg

Even AFTER that, it was revealed he still did not use the Odin Force to anywhere near it's potential:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential10.jpg

So again, all your examples? Completely irrelevant to King Thor with even some Odin Force, much less to King Thor at the end of the arc.

What the f*ck are you talking about? Desak was never whopped at any point by classic Thor.

Here is the extent of their fight:
http://s28.postimg.org/88mvqh1fd/thor28.jpghttp://s28.postimg.org/su1nidj09/thor29.jpghttp://s28.postimg.org/svblbsku1/thor30.jpghttp://s28.postimg.org/7a6io6o3d/thor31.jpghttp://s28.postimg.org/eeobx7vcp/thor32.jpg

How on earth did he outperform King Thor when he had the briefest of exchanges? He only looked a lot better then Beta Ray Bill and Hercules.

And Desak was killer of PANTHEONS by then. He single handedly ravaged the Dark Gods who's army (A portion of it I might add) was able to rape OLYMPUS for example.

And when he finally fought Thor at the end of the Reigning arc in #75 - #79? He had a WHOLE new level all-together by then, claiming he had killed beings even MORE powerful then King Thor when previously he was the most powerful he had fought:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/DefeatsDesak8.jpg

http://s13.postimg.org/53qld3bp3/Page_008.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/z9ozrvilz/Page_009.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/dbsiy33lj/Page_010.jpg

Despite King Thor growing in power tremendously by that point. Anyways, you're comparisons to Desak are completely pointless as he was facing a completely different level of an opponent.

The rest of you're reasoning is entirely faulty because the power of Odin greatly outweighs anything classic Thor can muster.

So what you're telling me is that you don't give a shit what evidence I post or what context I use, you'll just stick to whatever points you want to make?

WHY didn't you tell me this in the beginning? I'd have simply not bothered to respond. Good day, I think this will be my last post. I showed how lacking in knowledge you are when it comes to King Thor, depriving you of your credibility to speak on the subject in length, which to me is enough.

h1a8
facepalm

The amulet that was blocking his power was only removed by Loki AFTER he killed Balder:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorkillsCaptainAmerica2.jpg

Captain America was not only knocking Thor around because his son was in danger, he was doing so AFTER Thor WITHOUT the Odin Force fought Hulk/Thing in hand to hand for hours and killed them.

Ergo, you need to read the f*cking comic run again before running your mouth.

If he wanted to, of course. Captain America attacked classic Thor and not Thor with the Odin Force in that scene with his son but even classic Thor has no sold attacks from Captain America.

Thor was walking and his body angle didn't change at all. Either way, he did no harm to him so the idea that Steve Rogers could in anyway hurt King Thor is moot if he failed to affect a version so much weaker.

Actually, Wolverine broke in and he instinctively put up his arm. He didn't muster any other kind of offense. What the f*ck are you talking about?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/KillsWolverine.jpg

Wolverine cuts him, he punches him and then blasts him before being deprived of the Odin Force. What about that sequence of events makes you think it's evidence of King Thor NOT being able to heal himself? Especially when far earlier and weaker, he was able to revive a dead body (Granted without the soul)?

You're asking me for exact scans and evidence and yet are free to make such utter baseless guesses? Nice double standards. erm

And again, King Thor at that point in his career being equal to Insane Genis (Despite King Thor only using a single Mjolnir throw which destroyed his shields and not even attempting to use any of the Odin Force) is hardly a poor showing.

It was revealed later into his run that Thor had subconscious mental blocks in place that blocked his use of the Odin Power:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorvsGardner8.jpg

Even AFTER that, it was revealed he still did not use the Odin Force to anywhere near it's potential:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/ThorPotential10.jpg

So again, all your examples? Completely irrelevant to King Thor with even some Odin Force, much less to King Thor at the end of the arc.

What the f*ck are you talking about? Desak was never whopped at any point by classic Thor.

http://s28.postimg.org/88mvqh1fd/thor28.jpghttp://s28.postimg.org/su1nidj09/thor29.jpghttp://s28.postimg.org/svblbsku1/thor30.jpghttp://s28.postimg.org/7a6io6o3d/thor31.jpghttp://s28.postimg.org/eeobx7vcp/thor32.jpg

How on earth did he outperform King Thor when he had the briefest of exchanges? He only looked a lot better then Beta Ray Bill and Hercules.

And Desak was killer of PANTHEONS by then. He single handedly ravaged the Dark Gods who's army (A portion of it I might add) was able to rape OLYMPUS for example.

And when he finally fought Thor at the end of the Reigning arc in #75 - #79? He had a WHOLE new level all-together by then, claiming he had killed beings even MORE powerful then King Thor when previously he was the most powerful he had fought:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/DefeatsDesak8.jpg

Despite King Thor growing in power tremendously by that point. Anyways, you're comparisons to Desak are completely pointless as he was facing a completely different level of an opponent.

The rest of you're reasoning is entirely faulty because the power of Odin greatly outweighs anything classic Thor can muster.

So what you're telling me is that you don't give a shit what evidence I post or what context I use, you'll just stick to whatever points you want to make?

WHY didn't you tell me this in the beginning? I'd have simply not bothered to respond. Good day, I think this will be my last post. I showed how lacking in knowledge you are when it comes to King Thor, depriving you of your credibility to speak on the subject in length, which to me is enough.

When King Thor dented Cap's shield it shows Cap affecting him. You even posted those scans.

Also, the Odin Force amps strength and durability right? Isn't this why King Thor dented Cap's shield?

One more thing, do you think it is PIS that Thor was able to kill Desak since he was supposedly immune to Thor's powers? Or does the spell of Desak not work when the Odin force is used righteously against the face of evil? After Thor saw his wrong and knew what he must do then he became righteous and that negated Desak's power. Similar to being worthy in order to lift the hammer, it has to be for a righteous reason, makes the power negate anything against it?

red sabre

King thor had his physical abilities all along. he was effected by captain america hitting him when denting his shield. in the scans you posted we see captain america effecting thor with his shield hits while thor is having his full power. then we get king thor having the amulet blocking the odin force however his strength and durability are the same as with the odin force because at that point he did not have a real control of the odin force to the point he could amp his strength and durability. if you believe he could use the odin force to the levels of amping himself please show him doing so.

again you are trying to make things up and tell me that king thor faked being effected by captain america which is laughable since as you posted yourself he was effected by cap in another situation.

you cant take the feats of classic thor and aply them to king thor. the simple fact is that king thor was effected twice during differen fights by captain america and even taken down to the ground. this is not WWE and believing king thor faked being effected by the hits and took himself to the ground is both idioic and laughable to say the least.

again wolverine cuts the door and breaks in. during that time king thor easily could use the odin force to do something to wolverine aside of standing and putting his arm like a wife that is about to get beaten by her husband. or else you believe thor s reaction is the same as of a snail or something. he couldnt even use the force to form some kind of force field or anything. and the fact he stands later holding his arm with pain and doesnt even heal himself only contributes to my point. also notice that his punch couldnt even knock wolverine out.

baseless? you got the nerve to call my statements baseless while your statements consist of nothing but wank?. i will repeat myself for you, both king thor and genis exchange a blow that sends the other flying and portrayed as evenly matched. if you believe this portray was not showing that then you are more (or not) biased than i thought. no matter how much you try to boost that genis he wasnt a skyfather deal with that. so now you know thor was not using the odin force on genis? really? wow you got some secret powers of knowing when thorking thor used the odin force? he used exactly what he could during that exchange and what he could was not enough to get an upper hand over a trans.

dude you simply cant grasp my points. here is an idea, why wont yo stop for a moment, breath, and read closely and slowly what i am writing. i am not claiming king thor used the whole odin force potential. i did not say he didnt have some problems preventing him from gaining access to more odin force. what i was saying is that i agree he had mental blocks and bla bla and whats not. but the point remains the same, all those reasons caused the result which i am talking about. the result is that during his entire run he was a trans leveler and only at the end of the arc he became a skyfather leveler. thats it thats my whole point. i am not arguing there wasnt an explanation to it, never said potentially he couldnt, i am just saying that X and Y are the reasons why he is Z.

the irony is that even at your scans classic thor did better than king thor who was basically a rape victim to desak.
but i will add that i personally remember a fight between thor and desak where thor got the upper hand on him physically.
and yes my comparison and logic are valid if you manage to grasp it.
if thor had power level 50 he uses it on desak which empowers desak by 20 and overall all it takes to beat thor is 50. then king thor is suppose to be 100 and althought desak absorbs more powers from king thor but it does not take 50 to take him down like with average thor but 100. therefor the relevance is the same, desak got empowered to higher level but he supposdly needed a higher level to beat thor. but then what we see? we see that he actually beat king thor much easier, which means thor did much better than king thor.

again you dont understand my point. read carefully. i agree with you that king thor had problems which prevented him from ganing greater access to the odin force. however it still doesnt change the outcome that because of those problems he was a trans leveler during his entire run and only at the end he gained a skyfather level of power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
King thor had his physical abilities all along. he was effected by captain america hitting him when denting his shield. in the scans you posted we see captain america effecting thor with his shield hits while thor is having his full power. then we get king thor having the amulet blocking the odin force however his strength and durability are the same as with the odin force because at that point he did not have a real control of the odin force to the point he could amp his strength and durability. if you believe he could use the odin force to the levels of amping himself please show him doing so.

What are you talking about? King Thor no longer POSSESSED the Odin Force at that point in time:
http://s12.postimg.org/g3ighwo2x/Page016.jpg

I.e., Captain America was facing a worn down and injured CLASSIC Thor and it has no relevance on King Thor. Which is why I later referenced Classic Thor shrugging off Captain America's blows. Yes, King Thor could most definitely amp his physical stats. You yourself have referenced the scene where he easily shrugs off the Destroyer's energy beam and f*cking decapitates it and Desak together with a single throw.

What? MAYBE Captain America, with a surprise attack from behind mind you (Which has allowed MUCH weaker characters to off balance much stronger ones), bent King Thor forward a bit in the scan I posted. Anyways, it didn't hurt him in the slightest.

again you are trying to make things up and tell me that king thor faked being effected by captain america which is laughable since as you posted yourself he was effected by cap in another situation.

No, I think Thor simply did not put up ANY resistance which is why Steve was able to just knock him around like that. This isn't rocket science.

you cant take the feats of classic thor and aply them to king thor. the simple fact is that king thor was effected twice during differen fights by captain america and even taken down to the ground. this is not WWE and believing king thor faked being effected by the hits and took himself to the ground is both idioic and laughable to say the least.

again wolverine cuts the door and breaks in. during that time king thor easily could use the odin force to do something to wolverine aside of standing and putting his arm like a wife that is about to get beaten by her husband. or else you believe thor s reaction is the same as of a snail or something. he couldnt even use the force to form some kind of force field or anything. and the fact he stands later holding his arm with pain and doesnt even heal himself only contributes to my point. also notice that his punch couldnt even knock wolverine out.

baseless? you got the nerve to call my statements baseless while your statements consist of nothing but wank?. i will repeat myself for you, both king thor and genis exchange a blow that sends the other flying and portrayed as evenly matched. if you believe this portray was not showing that then you are more (or not) biased than i thought. no matter how much you try to boost that genis he wasnt a skyfather deal with that. so now you know thor was not using the odin force on genis? really? wow you got some secret powers of knowing when thorking thor used the odin force? he used exactly what he could during that exchange and what he could was not enough to get an upper hand over a trans.

dude you simply cant grasp my points. here is an idea, why wont yo stop for a moment, breath, and read closely and slowly what i am writing. i am not claiming king thor used the whole odin force potential. i did not say he didnt have some problems preventing him from gaining access to more odin force. what i was saying is that i agree he had mental blocks and bla bla and whats not. but the point remains the same, all those reasons caused the result which i am talking about. the result is that during his entire run he was a trans leveler and only at the end of the arc he became a skyfather leveler. thats it thats my whole point. i am not arguing there wasnt an explanation to it, never said potentially he couldnt, i am just saying that X and Y are the reasons why he is Z.

the irony is that even at your scans classic thor did better than king thor who was basically a rape victim to desak.
but i will add that i personally remember a fight between thor and desak where thor got the upper hand on him physically.
and yes my comparison and logic are valid if you manage to grasp it.
if thor had power level 50 he uses it on desak which empowers desak by 20 and overall all it takes to beat thor is 50. then king thor is suppose to be 100 and althought desak absorbs more powers from king thor but it does not take 50 to take him down like with average thor but 100. therefor the relevance is the same, desak got empowered to higher level but he supposdly needed a higher level to beat thor. but then what we see? we see that he actually beat king thor much easier, which means thor did much better than king thor.

again you dont understand my point. read carefully. i agree with you that king thor had problems which prevented him from ganing greater access to the odin force. however it still doesnt change the outcome that because of those problems he was a trans leveler during his entire run and only at the end he gained a skyfather level of power.

I've gone over the rest of this already.

If you want to legitimately continue this instead of repeating the same points ad infinitum, King Thor vs. Bor battle zone is the only way I see us making any final conclusion to this discussion.

jaxthejester
Quick question (to anyone really):

Where did it state that Thor had fought Thing and Hulk for "hours" prior to returning to the group?

I'm not stating he didn't; but I have no recollection that he did either. Could be wrong.

Also- I always thought that fight was a bit bunk, TBH.

1. Thor should not require hours to deal with Thing. Hulk can amp up to match/exceed Thor's strength, and Hulk heals like lightning. I get having an hour(S) long battle with ole' Jade Jaws.
...But Thing is just plain out of his league here.

2. Since when does impaling Hulk on a spike equate to death? confused

3. The entire thing was off-panel, depriving us of any context. We have no way to know if it was purely hand to hand, or other events occurred during the battle as well.

That fight felt much more in-line with a "What if?" than a continuity event.

jaxthejester
Oh, and King Thor for the decisive win here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by jaxthejester

Where did it state that Thor had fought Thing and Hulk for "hours" prior to returning to the group?

I'm not stating he didn't; but I have no recollection that he did either. Could be wrong.

1. Thor should not require hours to deal with Thing. Hulk can amp up to match/exceed Thor's strength, and Hulk heals like lightning. I get having an hour(S) long battle with ole' Jade Jaws.

3. The entire thing was off-panel, depriving us of any context. We have no way to know if it was purely hand to hand, or other events occurred during the battle as well.

Second panel:
http://s30.postimg.org/j4lpiw23h/Page017.jpg

Thing himself wouldn't take as long but Ben with the Hulk? Just the interference that he could cause would usually tip the scales. I don't think a simple spike was all that did the Hulk in btw. The battle took that long for a reason.

I don't know what else you think could have happened as he had no Odin Force, no Mjolnir and allies helped him out. Maybe he could have used his weather powers but the implication was clearly hand to hand to me.

It is a shame that it was off-panel though. Would have been awesome to see.

carver9
Originally posted by jaxthejester

It was stated when he was standing over them. Also, I agree with everything youve said.

jaxthejester
Second panel:
http://s30.postimg.org/j4lpiw23h/Page017.jpg

Thing himself wouldn't take as long but Ben with the Hulk? Just the interference that he could cause would usually tip the scales. I don't think a simple spike was all that did the Hulk in btw. The battle took that long for a reason.

I don't know what else you think could have happened as he had no Odin Force, no Mjolnir and allies helped him out. Maybe he could have used his weather powers but the implication was clearly hand to hand to me.

It is a shame that it was off-panel though. Would have been awesome to see.

Thanks brother. I can always count on you for some good scan-backing. smile

And yes, I wish they would have shown it. I'm honestly not sure what else could happen, but I know that a spike through the torso will not kill Hulk. Stop him for a bit? Sure. If Thor spent hours working over his healing factor, I could see him stunting it enough to make Hulk need extra healing time... but outright killing him via simple impalement is contrary to his power-set, IMO. Other factors are at play, or (though I hate to lightly throw the term around) PIS was at play.

Good point about Thing... I just honestly don't see Hulk being able to play defensive blocker for him consistently for over an hour. Thing, with Hulk leading the charge, could hang for a bit- but if Thor is striking with enough power to drop Hulk in HTH combat (something Thor has never been capable of doing in the past), then Thor should likewise be striking with enough power to nearly 1-shot Ben. The math just doesn't add up.

Thanks for the reply bud.

jaxthejester
It was stated when he was standing over them. Also, I agree with everything youve said.

thumb up

DarkOdin
Well despite all this back in forth

King Thor wins

OF Thor you can claim he had better working of the Odinpower "which he did not"

But during the battle with Bor, OF Thor fought as a straight up brick.

So what does it matter if anything King Thor has better striking feats hands down then OFThor

red sabre
What are you talking about? King Thor no longer POSSESSED the Odin Force at that point in time:
http://s12.postimg.org/g3ighwo2x/Page016.jpg

I.e., Captain America was facing a worn down and injured CLASSIC Thor and it has no relevance on King Thor. Which is why I later referenced Classic Thor shrugging off Captain America's blows. Yes, King Thor could most definitely amp his physical stats. You yourself have referenced the scene where he easily shrugs off the Destroyer's energy beam and f*cking decapitates it and Desak together with a single throw.

What? MAYBE Captain America, with a surprise attack from behind mind you (Which has allowed MUCH weaker characters to off balance much stronger ones), bent King Thor forward a bit in the scan I posted. Anyways, it didn't hurt him in the slightest.

No, I think Thor simply did not put up ANY resistance which is why Steve was able to just knock him around like that. This isn't rocket science.

I've gone over the rest of this already.

If you want to legitimately continue this instead of repeating the same points ad infinitum, King Thor vs. Bor battle zone is the only way I see us making any final conclusion to this discussion.

in the other scans you posted he has the odin force and he is effected by captain america.
in this fight the amulet is blocking the odin force but the question is was he even at the level that he could amp himself via odin force? dont forget that at that point his control of the odin force was very limited as you stated yourself and judging by the way he fought iron man earlier i dont think he could even amp himself via odin force.
at the very end when fighting desak in the destroyer armor he mastered the odin force therefor no surprise here.

never said cap was able to inflict real damage on thor, however he did effect thor and made him feel his attacks as we see in the scans.

even if king thor did not resist he still shouldnt be falling down from hits. if it was a takedown i wouldnt say anything because he probably weights like 300 lbs or something and cap should be able to pick him up. however he fell and twitched from hits and thats something that would never happen to lets say superman who would be just standing there and let cap break his fists.

i will put it this way. it is very clear to me that you believe king thor was a skyfather level being during the entire run. i never said he didnt have the potential because he had the odin force within him the whole time. but he couldnt use it and thats a fact. now if you believe he was a skyfather before he became worthy of mjolnir, during his whole run, then please show some feats of king thor before becoming worthy of mjolnir doing things that are on a skyfather level.
melting wolverines claw and caps shield is impressive indeed. however i do believe superman could achieve such thing with his heat vision if he wanted it like king thor wanted. please show me some real skyfather feats from him until the point he beheaded desak.

Damborgson
This is a fairly good example of what's turned me off from debating a bit.

Evidence, no matter how much is present can be provided, and its dismissed, twisted, etc, just makes it all feel pointless.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Damborgson
This is a fairly good example of what's turned me off from debating a bit.

Evidence, no matter how much is present can be provided, and its dismissed, twisted, etc, just makes it all feel pointless.
Dunno bout u, but that's why it's fun.

eek!

Damborgson
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Dunno bout u, but that's why it's fun.

eek!

If you get a kick out of it thats your right I suppose...

I like it when at least some progress is made though.

red sabre
also am i the only one who asks himself the next questions?. if king thor during the whole run was at skyfather levels how come he couldnt even regrow his arm and eye?

Silent Master
He could regrow them, IIRC he actually stated that he left them as is, as a reminder.

DarkOdin
also am i the only one who asks himself the next questions?. if king thor during the whole run was at skyfather levels how come he couldnt even regrow his arm and eye?

Even Old King Thor didn't have his arm or eye,

Also there is a long list of skyfathers who have been effected by being on much lower tiers

Zeus

Pluto

Hela

For example

It is called PIS

In a forum setting most skyfathers who thrash lower teirs

red sabre
Even Old King Thor didn't have his arm or eye,

Also there is a long list of skyfathers who have been effected by being on much lower tiers

Zeus

Pluto

Hela

For example

It is called PIS

In a forum setting most skyfathers who thrash lower teirs

yes but what feats put king thor as a skyfather prior to him becoming worthy and beheading desak? you cant just come and say "but everybody got low feats". because they established themselves as skyfathers via feats and therefor its safe to say they have low showings. but what showings of king thor put him as a skyfather?

red sabre
Originally posted by Silent Master
He could regrow them, IIRC he actually stated that he left them as is, as a reminder.

what? i would love to see the scan if you may.

Silent Master
I'm a couple states away from my comics, but someone like Rage probably has it.

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
King Thor wins. I don't see how Bor was nothing more than a trans at best
Yup. King Thor annihilates Bor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
melting wolverines claw and caps shield is impressive indeed. however i do believe superman could achieve such thing with his heat vision if he wanted it like king thor wanted.

Lol, no.

Silent Master
Lol, no.

Good catch, I missed that....Superman has zero chance of replicating KT's feat with heat vision.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Silent Master

He noted that his wounds were a reminder of the betrayal of friends or something like that.

Asgardian medicine can regrow bones and shit under that writer, you hardly even need the Odin Power.

Branlor Swift
Lol, no. lol

This hissy fit over King Thor is secretly about Superman somehow

It always is

red sabre
Lol, no.

i believe he could and would. his heat vision is hotter than the sun itself when he really uses it.

red sabre
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
lol

It always is

you know deep down inside that everything is always about the guy with the S on his chest.

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol

It always is

Seriously.

I just wish he would made his intentions clear so I wouldn't have bothered replying. But I guess it's my fault for not picking up on it.

i believe he could and would. his heat vision is hotter than the sun itself when he really uses it.

The idea that Superman's heat vision would melt Captain America's shield or Adamantium? That's some Abhil level shit.

In regards to hotter then the Sun? Here you go:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123129/2403726-1698180-gladiator_owned_super.jpg

That's Captain America's shield disguised as Reed btw.

red sabre

The idea that Superman's heat vision would melt Captain America's shield or Adamantium? That's some Abhil level shit.

In regards to hotter then the Sun? Here you go:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123129/2403726-1698180-gladiator_owned_super.jpg

That's Captain America's shield disguised as Reed btw.

thats a nice scan you got there. but first of all thats gladiator not superman, care to show me evidence of gladiators heat vision being equel or greater than sups?

other than that he stated his heat vision is hotter than a star, he did not mention the sun so...

Branlor Swift
other than that he stated his heat vision is hotter than a star, he did not mention the sun so... I just jammed my finger in my eye and rubbed it repeatedly due to this post. It was like a facepalm, but your post caused other stuff to happen with my finger

Rage.Of.Olympus
thats a nice scan you got there. but first of all thats gladiator not superman, care to show me evidence of gladiators heat vision being equel or greater than sups?

other than that he stated his heat vision is hotter than a star, he did not mention the sun so...

Your reasoning for Superman doing what you claim is because you said it can reach temperatures hotter then a Star. So there you go, temperatures hotter then a Star doing nothing. If you want to start using relative feats instead of quantifiable feats, that's a whole different ball game and we can us the shield withstanding Mjolnir and pretty much everything else this side of Skyfather.

Lol, you must be kidding right? You reasoning is that since it mentioned a Star, not the Sun, you take that to mean it somehow meant one inexplicably cooler then ours or something? Why not go the other way? You do know, that as far as Main Sequence Stars on the Hr-diagram go, the Sun is like less then half way up in terms of temperature? Also, when you see the word Star in a comic book, it's pretty safe to assume it's more or less referring to one similar to the Sun. For obvious reasons. erm

Branlor Swift
There's suns that are cold no?

He was probably just talking about how his heat vision burns hotter than freezing suns.

Rage.Of.Olympus
There's suns that are cold no?

He was probably just talking about how his heat vision burns hotter than freezing suns.

laughing out loud

The things I've seen the S-shield do to the minds of men. It's like the One-Ring or something.

As far as I know, there exist no "cold" Stars but there are some really small red main sequence Stars that are like half the temperature of our Sun.

carver9

Lol...this has got to be a joke. Please tell me you are not serious?

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

The things I've seen the S-shield do to the minds of men. It's like the One-Ring or something.

As far as I know, there exist no "cold" Stars but there are some really small red main sequence Stars that are like half the temperature of our Sun.

http://io9.com/5833976/nasa-scientists-have-discovered-stars-that-are-cool-enough-to-touch

It's obvious the scan was talking about this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://io9.com/5833976/nasa-scientists-have-discovered-stars-that-are-cool-enough-to-touch

That goes without saying. John Bryne was like the comic book Nostradamus.

Personally, I don't really think of them when considering Stars as they have failed to meet the necessary conditions to start Fusion but I guess they aren't gas giants either and emit certain wavelengths so they are technically Stars.

Branlor Swift
You might not, but Red Gayder does. Isn't that right "big" Red?

red sabre
Your reasoning for Superman doing what you claim is because you said it can reach temperatures hotter then a Star. So there you go, temperatures hotter then a Star doing nothing. If you want to start using relative feats instead of quantifiable feats, that's a whole different ball game and we can us the shield withstanding Mjolnir and pretty much everything else this side of Skyfather.

Lol? He mentioned a Star, not the Sun, so you take that to mean he was referring to one not as hot as the Sun? Why not go the other way? You do know, that as far as Main Sequence Stars on the Hr-diagram go, the Sun is like less then half way up in terms of temperature?

i claim superman probably could achieve such things based on him not only being hotter than the sun, but also due to the fact he did crazy things with his heat vision such as heat the entire earth , destroy astroids atc atc. also it was stated his heat vision is hotter than the sun but wasnt mentioned by how much. for all that we know he could be 100 times hotter than the sun, not everyone who manage to be hotter than the sun are at the same level you know.

yes i will repeat it again. gladiator claims his heat vision is hotter than a star, which star? the sun was not mentioned so it could have been any star for all we know, even the coldest one.

carver9
i claim superman probably could achieve such things based on him not only being hotter than the sun, but also due to the fact he did crazy things with his heat vision such as heat the entire earth , destroy astroids atc atc. also it was stated his heat vision is hotter than the sun but wasnt mentioned by how much. for all that we know he could be 100 times hotter than the sun, not everyone who manage to be hotter than the sun are at the same level you know.

yes i will repeat it again. gladiator claims his heat vision is hotter than a star, which star? the sun was not mentioned so it could have been any star for all we know, even the coldest one.

He was amped when he heated the earth.

DarkSaint85
This thread is amazing.

Red Sabre, keep it up. These guys will eventually fall before your cold ruthless logic and comic knowledge.

DarkSaint85
Edit: I meant comedic.

carver9
laughing out loud

DarkOdin
yes but what feats put king thor as a skyfather prior to him becoming worthy and beheading desak? you cant just come and say "but everybody got low feats". because they established themselves as skyfathers via feats and therefor its safe to say they have low showings. but what showings of king thor put him as a skyfather?

LMAO every feat that has been stated to you over and over again the in the past 5 pages

red sabre
LMAO every feat that has been stated to you over and over again the in the past 5 pages

which are? melting wolverines claw and caps shield? and what makes you believe anyone under skyfather cant do it?

what else getting a run for his money from ironman? that sure is skyfather.
blasted by genis again a skyfather feat.
raped by desak is very skyfatherish feat.
not to mention effected by captain america hits.
not to mention being inraged that wolverine attacked his family and couldnt even knock him out with a punch.
and of course holding his arm with pain after getting a cut and not being able to heal that wound is very skyfather feat.
of course he didnt want to heal that wound i mean its a very common sense that thor loves to be hurt and suffer from wounds instead of just healing them right?

DarkOdin
which are? melting wolverines claw and caps shield? and what makes you believe anyone under skyfather cant do it?

what else getting a run for his money from ironman? that sure is skyfather.
blasted by genis again a skyfather feat.
raped by desak is very skyfatherish feat.
not to mention being inraged that wolverine attacked his family and couldnt even knock him out with a punch.
and of course holding his arm with pain after getting a cut and not being able to heal that wound is very skyfather feat.
of course he didnt want to heal that wound i mean its a very common sense that thor loves to be hurt and suffer from wounds instead of just healing them right?

This is an easy one lol

No one under skyfather has done this thats why it is a skyfather feat

Everything here has nothing to do with being a skyfather

Thats just how the Asgardians role,
Old King Thor who was more expereinced with the Odinpower then odin himself didn't want to,

Odin himself never healed from wounds and also been effect and hurt from others

So since you are claiming skyfathers would heal themselves from minor wounds or repair limbs how about you post up scans of them doing so smokin'

red sabre
This is an easy one lol

No one under skyfather has done this thats why it is a skyfather feat

Everything here has nothing to do with being a skyfather

Thats just how the Asgardians role,
Old King Thor who was more expereinced with the Odinpower then odin himself didn't want to,

Odin himself never healed from wounds and also been effect and hurt from others

So since you are claiming skyfathers would heal themselves from minor wounds or repair limbs how about you post up scans of them doing so smokin'

isnt as easy as you think. show me trans levelers who were trying to destroy either of them and failed to do so.

it has many to do with being a skyfather because someone at skyfather level would just walk thru all that .

oh right, asgardians are nutorious for missing limbs. oh wait i forgot how many asgardians are there that are skyfather level? woops so they basically have no choise because they cant regrow limbs in the first place Lol.

odin did not regrow his eye because it was part of his pact to gain the rune knowledge. i know you know that and simply were checking me out Lol.

so you basically are saying that skyfather are nutorious for hanging around with wounds and missing limbs because its a skyfather thing. show me skyfathers hanging around with missing limbs and wounds? only odin because thats part of his pact? in that case thats the only evidence i need. unless you are trying to tell me that healing is beyond a skyfather leveler which in that case i would laugh at you.

carver9
isnt as easy as you think. show me trans levelers who were trying to destroy either of them and failed to do so.

it has many to do with being a skyfather because someone at skyfather level would just walk thru all that .

oh right, asgardians are nutorious for missing limbs. oh wait i forgot how many asgardians are there that are skyfather level? woops so they basically have no choise because they cant regrow limbs in the first place Lol.

odin did not regrow his eye because it was part of his pact to gain the rune knowledge. i know you know that and simply were checking me out Lol.

so you basically are saying that skyfather are nutorious for hanging around with wounds and missing limbs because its a skyfather thing. show me skyfathers hanging around with missing limbs and wounds? only odin because thats part of his pact? in that case thats the only evidence i need. unless you are trying to tell me that healing is beyond a skyfather leveler which in that case i would laugh at you.

What tier would you put Superboy Prime? What tier would you put Superboy Prime Guardian amped?

red sabre
What tier would you put Superboy Prime? What tier would you put Superboy Prime Guardian amped?

Trans levelers.

i know what you were trying to do. since i am a fan of prime you thought i am going to be biased and put them as skyfathers. then you would tell me but prime didnt heal himself from the scar that was left on him.

carver is trying to play mind games with me? laughing

carver9
Trans levelers.

i know what you were trying to do. since i am a fan of prime you thought i am going to be biased and put them as skyfathers. then you would tell me but prime didnt heal himself from the scar that was left on him.

carver is trying to play mind games with me? laughing

Why would you put him at trans tier when Superboy stomped him 3 times in a fight? Superboy at best is a low to mid Herald. Do I need to post the stompage?

Rage.Of.Olympus

He was amped when he did the Earth feat. Even though I think Superman is superior, your reasoning is flawed. Anyone who has heat vision surpassing the heat of Stars can most definitely heat a planet, destroy asteroids etc. (Which I believe Gladiator has done, the latter I mean). Lol, I like how we assume the best for Superman and the worst for everyone else. God, you're such a superficial and shameless lot aren't you?

Well, when it said Superman's heat vision was hotter then the Sun, did it mean our Sun, or a cooler alternate reality Sun for Earth-6 or whatever?

When someone from Earth uses a generic term like Star, it's a pretty safe bet that they have OUR goddamn Sun in mind, no? What would even be the point if not a common reference that almost anyone could easily understand?

This is the kind of stupid, nonsensical shit that makes me give up hope.

Insane Titan
Is red sabre actually emo prime?

DarkOdin

LOL who is trolling know and King Thor wasn't trying to melt logan or kill capt he just did so, Thor also wasn't trying to dent capt's sheild he just did from being that powerful

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This thread is amazing.

Red Sabre, keep it up. These guys will eventually fall before your cold ruthless logic and comic knowledge.

laughing out loud bran and rage are already on the ropes. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud bran and rage are already on the ropes. thumb up

Red's logic burns hotter than a star.

h1a8
When planets or stars are mentioned by the writer as a gauge to measure power then the Earth and Sun should be used as a reference. This is their intentions. Trying to circumvent that is really trolling. srsly

red sabre
Why would you put him at trans tier when Superboy stomped him 3 times in a fight? Superboy at best is a low to mid Herald. Do I need to post the stompage?

first of all guardian amped prime wasnt beaten by anyone therefor i assume we are talking about superboy prime.

now as far as superboy prime goes. carver i know you arent the smartest poster around here, but the years you have been here should put some degree of sense into you (but i guess you are just trolling).
superboy prime is a trans leveler because he wrecked teams of heralds like toys. he wrecked superman like a toy. he broke dimensions with his fists, altered time and reality, defeated guardians and GL members like nothing. defeated an ION, flew thru anti monitor like nothing. basically he raped and broke anything he wanted with his physical strength, that puts him as a trans without any doubt. on the other hand we got the PIS feats of him having a decent fight from superboy and the last teen titans. if we take into weight all the events we see that those PIS events are extreme minority compared to his overall portrayal and therefor its PIS. its the same if i ask you what level is hulk? you say herald and then i say but captain america owned him. spiderman owned him. wolverine owned him atc atc.

red sabre
He was amped when he did the Earth feat. Even though I think Superman is superior, your reasoning is flawed. Anyone who has heat vision surpassing the heat of Stars can most definitely heat a planet, destroy asteroids etc. (Which I believe Gladiator has done, the latter I mean). Lol, I like how we assume the best for Superman and the worst for everyone else. God, you're such a superficial and shameless lot aren't you?

Well, when it said Superman's heat vision was hotter then the Sun, did it mean our Sun, or a cooler alternate reality Sun for Earth-6 or whatever?

When someone from Earth uses a generic term like Star, it's a pretty safe bet that they have OUR goddamn Sun in mind, no? What would even be the point if not a common reference that almost anyone could easily understand?

This is the kind of stupid, nonsensical shit that makes me give up hope.

again as i stated before i will repeat. superman heat vision is hotter than the sun as was stated. gladiator on the other hand has a statement of being hotter than a star. now as you admitted yourself there are different stars with different heat levels. if gladiators heat vision was hotter than the sun it would be stated that way, however it was stated hotter than a star. the reason? probably the writer wanted to portray his heat vision as being hot, but he didnt want to go that far and say hotter than a sun so he chose a star for comparison.

it was stated in the mainstream superman universe therefor its the mainstream sun and we all good smile

dont put words into writers mouthes. you wont tell me or anyone what the writer meant. if the writer wanted it to be a sun he would write the sun. the writer mentioned a star. which star? unless you can read minds we dont know.

red sabre
LOL who is trolling know and King Thor wasn't trying to melt logan or kill capt he just did so, Thor also wasn't trying to dent capt's sheild he just did from being that powerful

again i will ask for a proof that trans levelers failed to do so.

red sabre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Red's logic burns hotter than a star.

peer pressure from thor fans wont effect me

carver9
first of all guardian amped prime wasnt beaten by anyone therefor i assume we are talking about superboy prime.

now as far as superboy prime goes. carver i know you arent the smartest poster around here, but the years you have been here should put some degree of sense into you (but i guess you are just trolling).
superboy prime is a trans leveler because he wrecked teams of heralds like toys. he wrecked superman like a toy. he broke dimensions with his fists, altered time and reality, defeated guardians and GL members like nothing. defeated an ION, flew thru anti monitor like nothing. basically he raped and broke anything he wanted with his physical strength, that puts him as a trans without any doubt. on the other hand we got the PIS feats of him having a decent fight from superboy and the last teen titans. if we take into weight all the events we see that those PIS events are extreme minority compared to his overall portrayal and therefor its PIS. its the same if i ask you what level is hulk? you say herald and then i say but captain america owned him. spiderman owned him. wolverine owned him atc atc.

So you can point out Prime high showings but ignore KT highs? Does that make sense to you? Prime low showings outweight KTs...by a long shot.

carver9
peer pressure from thor fans wont effect me

Dark is making fun of you.

carver9
again as i stated before i will repeat. superman heat vision is hotter than the sun as was stated. gladiator on the other hand has a statement of being hotter than a star. now as you admitted yourself there are different stars with different heat levels. if gladiators heat vision was hotter than the sun it would be stated that way, however it was stated hotter than a star. the reason? probably the writer wanted to portray his heat vision as being hot, but he didnt want to go that far and say hotter than a sun so he chose a star for comparison.

it was stated in the mainstream superman universe therefor its the mainstream sun and we all good smile

dont put words into writers mouthes. you wont tell me or anyone what the writer meant. if the writer wanted it to be a sun he would write the sun. the writer mentioned a star. which star? unless you can read minds we dont know.

But there are different suns as well. Prove they were talking about earth sun?

red sabre
So you can point out Prime high showings but ignore KT highs? Does that make sense to you? Prime low showings outweight KTs...by a long shot.

and what are KT high showings? aside of beheading desak in the destroyer armor. because thats my whole argument that before the getting mjolnir back and owning desak thing he wasnt a skyfather. you dont even know whats the argument about but you are here with a biased anus. well if you jumped the wagon then go ahead and provide me feats of king thor before being worthy of mjolnir that put him as a skyfather.

DarkSaint85

Carver, I have reported you for bullying, and lying.

Red, you're killing it.

red sabre

the thing is i am actually slightly playing along wink
of course people with low self esteem will not understand me.

red sabre
But there are different suns as well. Prove they were talking about earth sun?

it happened in the mainstream universe therefor its the mainstream sun. if it was a sun from different universe it would be stated.

Rage.Of.Olympus

For someone who is so critical of King Thor, for even the smallest of things, regardless of the overall message, you seem to have no problem giving Prime high praise despite his less than flawless record. Heck, in some of those examples, you're just flat out misrepresenting the scenes. I like how PIS in the extreme minority (Despite him having like 3 different fights with Superboy) is irrelevant for Prime but we've spent like 2 pages discussing Wolverine breaking King Thor's skin and Captain America doing no damage knocking around a worn down King Thor without Odin Force.

it happened in the mainstream universe therefor its the mainstream sun. if it was a sun from different universe it would be stated.

If it was a Star other then the Sun, it would be stated.

That was too easy.

But was it ever stated specifically regarding the mainstream Sun? And how do you know whether it was talking about just the surface temperature or the core?

I know some liberties need to be taken at times in comics but you're nitpicking can be applied to almost anything in order to justify ridiculous positions. If you really don't understand why it's likely when someone from Earth says a Star, they're talking about something similar to the Sun, then I cannot help you.

Anyways, my initial point is that Superman's heat vision isn't melting Steve's shield and Wolverine's skeleton. Even if it is hotter then the Sun. Not to mention Wolverine's skeleton has actually been in the Sun before, but I don't think we need to know that to reach the conclusion I did based on everything else they've endured.

DarkSaint85
Red Sabre, you forgot to mention that despite King Thor's supposed 'Skyfather' status, he was unable to melt Wolverine's hair and jacket.

More proof for you!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.