Phoenix 5 vs. This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Phoenix 5

Cyclops
Emma
Namor
Magik
Colossus

Vs

Death Sentry
Genis Vell
OF Thor
Green Scar Hulk
Starbrand

guy222
P5

God Cloth Seiya
Death Sentry is the key factor in all this.

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
P5
Yup. OF Thor and DS are their only big threats.

Glorificus
Split or edge to P5 if Emma's Phoenix boosted TP actually WORKS like it should, instead of crapping the way it did against Thor for some awful reason.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Yup. OF Thor and DS are their only big threats.

I doubt that.

Khazra Reborn
Do the P5 redistribute power when one falls?

8swords
Wasnt this made before? And this thread will end up just like the other one

janus77
Hulk would take any of the P5, one on one, but the rest of his team are too weak or featless to really give him a chance overall.

Dead Bob isn't yet at Kevin Bacon levels, doesn't know how to handle his worms.

Genis ... not sure about.

Star Hand ... basically an average mid-herald, from his feats so far.

Oaf Thor ... got creamed by Rulk, but I don't think the amp will make him any more impressive against any of the P5.

Phoenix 5 wins ... or rather the Phoenix 4, after Hulk's taken one of them down and the rest have got a boost in power.

iceman24567
Originally posted by zopzop
Yup. OF Thor and DS are their only big threats. thumb up

pym-ftw
Insane Genis?

guy222
Hulk needs better partners stick out tongue

Damborgson
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk would take any of the P5, one on one, but the rest of his team are too weak or featless to really give him a chance overall.

Dead Bob isn't yet at Kevin Bacon levels, doesn't know how to handle his worms.

Genis ... not sure about.

Star Hand ... basically an average mid-herald, from his feats so far.

Oaf Thor ... got creamed by Rulk, but I don't think the amp will make him any more impressive against any of the P5.

Phoenix 5 wins ... or rather the Phoenix 4, after Hulk's taken one of them down and the rest have got a boost in power.

You'd think your knees would start to hurt after a while, but I guess Hulk's just that worth it to you isn't he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.