Black Racer vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

deathslash
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Who wins Black Racer? As in the Black Racer that's just about as fast as the Flash, is death incarnate, and even Darkseid fears? Yeah.......... I'll go with the cosmic abstract on this one.

carver9
What can Doomsday do to him? The guy tanked a punch from Superman without even flinching and Doomsday is around Superman level of strength.

Mindship
If Doomsday was killed by a death abstract, and since he can't be killed the same way twice, wouldn't that mean Doomsday becomes immune to death itself? Completely immune cuz he was made immune by Death?

Cogito
He can be perma-killed by entropy.

And BR wins here.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
What can Doomsday do to him? The guy tanked a punch from Superman without even flinching and Doomsday is around Superman level of strength. DD is stronger than Superman. He broke Superman's arm going against Superman's strength. In other words, he out-muscled Superman's strength and durability at the same time. Plus he penetrated Superman like water and thus he can penetrate something 100x more durable.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by h1a8
Plus he penetrated Superman like water and thus he can penetrate something 100x more durable. http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/2071746/spock-eyebrow-raise-o.gif

Insane Titan
DD is stronger than Superman. He broke Superman's arm going against Superman's strength. In other words, he out-muscled Superman's strength and durability at the same time. Plus he penetrated Superman like water and thus he can penetrate something 100x more durable. stop spamming the thread with nonsense , either say who wins or stfu

zopzop
Death Abstract aka Black Racer ftw.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
stop spamming the thread with nonsense , either say who wins or stfu I'm not sure who wins. My gut says HP DD since I don't think Black Racer can one shot him. I say this because the Black Racer's power is from the source, and also is Darkseid's power as well. We all know Darkseid's power couldn't visibly phase DD.

Don't you know Bran, and many other posters here rebut (without declaring a winner in the thread) other member's post when those members say something wrong? Why didn't you ever tell them the same thing you told me?

Insane Titan
I'm not sure who wins. My gut says HP DD since I don't think Black Racer can one shot him. I say this because the Black Racer's power is from the source, and also is Darkseid's power as well. We all know Darkseid's power couldn't visibly phase DD.

Don't you know Bran, and many other posters here rebut (without declaring a winner in the thread) other member's post when those members say something wrong? Why didn't you ever tell them the same thing you told me? because you do this in every thread trying to give you're opinion like it's fact when you don't even read comics or understand how they actually work

Cogito
I say this because the Black Racer's power is from the source, and also is Darkseid's power as well

ohhh

g_troll

carver9
DD is stronger than Superman. He broke Superman's arm going against Superman's strength. In other words, he out-muscled Superman's strength and durability at the same time. Plus he penetrated Superman like water and thus he can penetrate something 100x more durable.

That was against a weaker version of Superman that Doomsday did that too. Black Racer withstood a punch from OWAW Superman.

Rao Kal El
Imo Racer

psycho gundam
The guy tanked a punch from Superman without even flinching disputable

h1a8
That was against a weaker version of Superman that Doomsday did that too. Black Racer withstood a punch from OWAW Superman. DD scales with Superman. He was one shotting probes with single punches like tissue paper. Much more powerful than OWAW superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.