Man-Thing vs Klaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Ted Sallis

Vs

Ulysses Klaw.

Klaw gets 1h prep
Fight in the everglades.

zopzop
Why would Klaw need prep?

Klaw should take this every single time. Sound constructs, powerful ranged attacks, and great durability.

pym-ftw
You know Man-Thing punked Hulk right?

zopzop
Originally posted by pym-ftw
You know Man-Thing punked Hulk right?
So did an anaconda and Machine Man. But that's not Hulk's average. It's a low showing.

Klaw can just bubble him up and be done with him.

pym-ftw
How is it a low showing? Because you don't like it?

zopzop
How is it a low showing? Because you don't like it?
Because it's a one time thing; just like the anaconda and Machine Man. What other character has Man Thing beaten that's in Hulk's class power wise?

Or do you really think Man-Thing, a random anaconda, and old school pre Celestial upgrade Machine Man, are Hulk level?

And if you do, I can't help you.

pym-ftw
Who has overpowered Man-Thing? You are literally arguing a negative.

zopzop
Who has overpowered Man-Thing? You are literally arguing a negative.
Good god. Don't you get it? I'm asking you what's Man-Thing's AVERAGE. Everyone has high and low showings. I gave you a few of the Hulk's. Hulk losing to low metas like Machine Man or an anaconda is NOT Hulk's average.

I'm pretty damn sure Man Thing's average isn't beating opponents in Hulk's range power wise.

MEANWHILE, browse this respect thread to get an idea of Klaw's AVERAGE which is solidly high meta :
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?409878-Respect-Ulysses-Klaw-Sultan-of-Sound

He left out a few good showings, like the time Klaw's sound construct stalemated Spikey Thing.

pym-ftw
Man-Thing is usually fighting normal people.

Some of his better feats include making Juggernaut strain to push him back. (Avengers Academy: scared straight)

Burning Hulk so bad he over taxed his HF.

Shifting his body mass quick enough to keep up with spiderman

zopzop
Man-Thing is usually fighting normal people.
And Klaw usually fights teams consisting of high metas and above.

Which version of Juggernaut is this? Some versions were SEVERELY depowered.

See above post. Not to mention Klaw is solid sound. That trick shouldn't work here.

Cool, but meaningless in this fight.

If Klaw bubbled up MT, what could he possibly do to escape seeing how powerful Klaw's solid sound constructs are? That's if he's not blowing him to smithereens from a distance.

pym-ftw
Thunderbolts Juggernaut

They are fighting in the everglades.

abhilegend
Man Thing has beaten or at least got better of Silver Surfer before.

blink

pym-ftw
Yeah, but Klaw without his "kryptonite"(vibranium) is pretty much a low level GL with constructs and shields.

abhilegend
Then you don't know what a GL can do.

pym-ftw
no expression I didn't mean to offend the GL, I was explaining to more esoteric abilities Ulysses has displayed.

Tbf Lose has tanked hits from Thor & Hulk though.

abhilegend
no expression I didn't mean to offend the GL, I was explaining to more esoteric abilities Ulysses has displayed.

Tbf Lose has tanked hits from Thor & Hulk though.
I didn't thought you were. A GL is several tiers above Klaw in power. Even if he could mimic their constructs he would never make them as powerful.

pym-ftw
Any real GL would destroy lose, but his constructs are pretty tough.

zopzop
Thunderbolts Juggernaut

They are fighting in the everglades.
Then I'm almost 100% sure that was a weaker version of Juggernaut.

PS, fighting around all that water (in the Everglades) Klaw can pull his water golem trick (check the respect thread stick out tongue )
Originally posted by abhilegend
Man Thing has beaten or at least got better of Silver Surfer before.

blink
Context?

Klaw is actually a damn impressive high meta with unique abilities.

tsilamini
in the everglades?

spite, MT 10/10

(also, it was Kadmon who bested surfer, who is insinuated to be close to abstract level... not that it matters here...)

EDIT: short of actually destroying the entire everglades, MT can't die in the everglades...

pym-ftw
Gosh my lack of checking my auto corrects was horrible in this thread.

Lose=Klaw.

I'm still hoping Sallis & Pym can form a team again, but I'm not holding my breath.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.