Zangief & King vs Goro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MidnightSpectre
Madison Square Garden 8:11 P.M.

A fierce championship match between the "Red Cyclone" and the "Anger of Beast" has been going underway and both wrestlers get into a stalemate when suddenly.....

A portal spawns into the arena,coming out of the portal is a four-armed Shokan known as Goro,suddenly blocked by the referee,Goro instantly clutches his skull and throws him into the crowd.

With the match no longer having any rules along with a hostile threat within the ring, the two wrestlers form a duo to stop the Shokan.

Bonus Round:Goro gets Kintaro on his side,though this round won't effect the results of the actual match.

Stealth Moose
Aside from being undefeated for hundreds of years, didn't Goro basically solo Johnny, Sonya, and Kung Lao at the same time?

MidnightSpectre
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Aside from being undefeated for hundreds of years, didn't Goro basically solo Johnny, Sonya, and Kung Lao at the same time? Are you talking about the event in the challenge tower? I don't think that's canon.

MidnightSpectre
Though,I'm starting to think that I just made a spite thread. no expression

Stealth Moose
I was thinking of the beginning of Shaolin Monks, but I don't even know where that stands in canon.

MidnightSpectre
Oh yeah now I remember, but Shaolin Monks is most likely non-canon since the first three games got retconned in MK9,and SM took place between the first two if I remember correctly.

Stealth Moose
MK9 didn't retcon everything necessarily; it just presents an alternative timeline. In the original timeline, Goro's feats should still be up for consideration.

MidnightSpectre
Ah ok,even though this kinda got off-topic,i'm just gonna leave this thread to rest,take care.

Stealth Moose
I'm less clear on Capcom/SF canon, so for all I know, Zangief can murder both with his 360. Without any concrete knowledge though, Goro just seems too singularly powerful for either of them.

MidnightSpectre
Agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.