Puck vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Creed has adamantium and Puck has his rubber body. Fight to KO or death.

YFZ 350
Puck.

-K-M-
If Sabretooth can cut Puck, then definetly Sabretooth.

YFZ 350
Puck has his rubber body though.

zopzop
This would be an awesome fight. As to the winner, who knows? Like KM said, if Adamantium Sabretooth can cut Puck, he wins. Otherwise, Puck.

-K-M-
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Puck has his rubber body though.

Yeah, but it never went up against adamantium which has cut invulnerable and indestructible people before (and also has failed).

Current Puck doesn't have the same level of durability he did, so my guess is Sabretooth could cut him. Be a long fight regardless

YFZ 350
How would Creed be able to hit Puck?

-K-M-
How would Creed be able to hit Puck?

It wouldn't be easy, but Creed is fast and can take the punishment until an opening happens. If Puck remained mobile it would be bad for Creed

SamZED
Creed is fast. He can def hit Puck. It comes down to Puck's resistance to adamantium.

abhilegend
Or Puck slashes Creed in the gut and Creed starts crying again.

YFZ 350
When did that happen?

abhilegend
When did that happen?
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/sabretoothbitch1.jpg
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/sabretoothbitch2.jpg
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/sabretoothbitch3.jpg

laughing out loud

red sabre
i hate how marvel for the past few years analy raped sabretooth and juggernaut.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by abhilegend
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/sabretoothbitch1.jpg
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/sabretoothbitch2.jpg
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/sabretoothbitch3.jpg

laughing out loud Is that canon?

carver9
Yes

YFZ 350
That's some funny sh!t.

abhilegend
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Is that canon? Fully.

juggernaut74
Fully. Creed is dead is he not?

abhilegend
Creed is dead is he not?
That was a clone. He returned in Wolverine 300 IIRC.

juggernaut74
That was a clone. He returned in Wolverine 300 IIRC. WTF! The one that was killed was a clone? And the one in those scans is the real one?

StiltmanFTW
WTF! The one that was killed was a clone? And the one in those scans is the real one?

Yeah.

To make it even funnier, 2-3 issues before that... under the same writer... Creed took claws to the brain, throat and back and was getting up immediately after.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah.

To make it even funnier, 2-3 issues before that... under the same writer... Creed took claws to the brain, throat and back and was getting up immediately after. Maybe he was still reeling from that? You have scans of those attacks?

abhilegend
WTF! The one that was killed was a clone? And the one in those scans is the real one?
Yup.

abhilegend
Yeah.

To make it even funnier, 2-3 issues before that... under the same writer... Creed took claws to the brain, throat and back and was getting up immediately after.
You'll never get rid of that showing. Its like Creed's kryptonite.

big grin

StiltmanFTW
Maybe he was still reeling from that? You have scans of those attacks?

Here you are:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1327699307.jpg

No, enough time has passed for him to recover. And he was what you can call "battle operational" in a few moments, anyway...

Final issue of the series was really rushed, done by several artists, so I believe Jason Aaron just didn't care and decided Creed would go down without much of a fight... still, 2 shallow cuts and 1 stab... *smh*

juggernaut74
What books are these from?

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine volume 4 by Aaron.

StiltmanFTW
#300 - #304 (continued from volume 4, Marvel did some unnecessary changes like that on numerous titles)

http://marvel.wikia.com/Wolverine_Vol_2

StiltmanFTW
You'll never get rid of that showing. Its like Creed's kryptonite.

big grin

Meh, everyone got stomped at that party, not just Creed.

juggernaut74
Magneto put Creed down recently using some bullets I see in X-Men #16.

abhilegend
Magneto put Creed down recently using some bullets I see in X-Men #16.
Haha, seriously?

juggernaut74
I just read it. Mags pulls some bullets out of his pocket and puts Creed down after he tried to attack him.

juggernaut74
Looking at it again Creed may be getting back up but it's kinda hard to tell but he was definitely effected by the attack.

carver9
edit.

carver9
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot13_zpsfbfbb440.jpg.html

Debatable if he is knocked out. This is the last we see of him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carver9

Is that the Blob? How are bullets affecting the Blob?

Edit: Nvm, Bendis wrote this right?

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Is that the Blob? How are bullets affecting the Blob?

Edit: Nvm, Bendis wrote this right?

Thought the same. Bullets usually bounce off the guy. Does Bendis really sucks that bad?

YFZ 350
I thought Blob was depowered?

red sabre
Originally posted by carver9

sabretooth taken out by bullets is bad enought, but blob? the guy you know who makes bullets bounce off of him since day 1. marvel is ruining all the villians by simply ignoring their powers. sabretooth juggernaut Gorgon atc atc all went down to the toilet, but at the same time give extreme aura to golden boys such as Cap, daredevil, Black panther, that put them at the very least as mid super humans.

juggernaut74
Actually Blob was the only one on his feet in the next page asking why Mags did that. I'm guessing getting hit by those bullets would be more destructive than if they were fired from gun.

YFZ 350
What sort of recent feats does Puck have?

juggernaut74
What sort of recent feats does Puck have? He took out Colossus.

carver9
With a truck and we don't even know if Colossus was koed.

juggernaut74
Stiltman heavily implied that Colossus was done for.

StiltmanFTW
I was joking that he died stick out tongue

He's not seen for the rest of the issue.

juggernaut74
I was joking that he died stick out tongue

He's not seen for the rest of the issue. I can see a attack like that taking somebody like Sasquatch out but not Colossus.

Bentley
I can see a attack like that taking somebody like Sasquatch out but not Colossus.

Walter >> Piotr

juggernaut74
Teenage Colossus was kicking oldschool Walter's @ss.

Bentley

He also manhandled Savage Hulk, it was clearly an outlier shifty

-K-M-
I can see a attack like that taking somebody like Sasquatch out but not Colossus.

Why on earth did you bring up Sasquatch? You're a troll and no he would have been fine

This was Sasquatch 2, who was inferior to Walter.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlightv206-Wildlife-15.jpg

Seriously either your a troll or just an idiot. Pick one

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
Why on earth did you bring up Sasquatch? You're a troll and no he would have been fine

This was Sasquatch 2, who was inferior to Walter.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlightv206-Wildlife-15.jpg

Seriously either your a troll or just an idiot. Pick one Settle down man and easy with the name calling. I've been posting here longer than you.

-K-M-

Yep you're a troll or an idiot. How does one judo throw which Walter was right back up equal kicking someone's ass? Also ignore where the entire fight Walter was toying with him treating him like a child

Sasquatch I
---------------------------------------------
Battles
Colossus
Uncanny X-Men #121 (Vol.1):
The newly formed and inexperienced Alpha Flight goes toe to toe with the X-Men. This is their first apperance and the battle starts off with Shaman creating a strong barrier around the arena where the Calgary Stampede is held. This is done so no one outside could enter. Here he toys with the teenage Colossus and after his cockiness got the best of him getting judo tossed he was right back on his feet in the next page.

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg07.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg09.jpg
3. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg10.jpg
4. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg11.jpg
5. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg12.jpg
6. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/uxm-121-25.jpg

-K-M-
Settle down man and easy with the name calling. I've been posting here longer than you.

And that somehow makes you not a troll or an idiot?

leonidas
that art is classic byrne. not sure he gets enough credit. thumb up

carry on.

juggernaut74
And that somehow makes you not a troll or an idiot? Calling somebody a name because they disagree with you is immature and childish.

-K-M-
Calling somebody a name because they disagree with you is immature and childish.

No saying something that is idiotic and not true is......idiotic.

juggernaut74
No saying something that is idiotic and not true is......idiotic. You would make a good school teacher. Calling a kid an idiot because he says something you don't agree with.

juggernaut74
Yep you're a troll or an idiot. How does one judo throw which Walter was right back up equal kicking someone's ass? Also ignore where the entire fight Walter was toying with him treating him like a child Sasquatch was getting his @ss beat in that very last scan. Or maybe it was his head but you get the point.

-K-M-
You would make a good school teacher. Calling a kid an idiot because he says something you don't agree with.

Good thing I'm not a teacher but an engineer and have to tell people when their being idiotic. Welcome to the real world.

-K-M-
Sasquatch was getting his @ss beat in that very last scan. Or maybe it was his head but you get the point.

A judo toss which does no damage is not getting his ass/head beat. Colossus didn't even land a punch. You don't know what your talking about clearly

Again ignore the entire fight though, and the only reason colossus got the judo toss was he was toying with him. Which he was back up. If you know anything about judo, a judo toss does nothing really for damage

juggernaut74
A judo toss which does no damage is not getting his ass/head beat. Colossus didn't even land a punch. You don't know what your talking about clearly

Again ignore the entire fight though, and the only reason colossus got the judo toss was he was toying with him. Which he was back up. If you know anything about judo, a judo toss does nothing really for damage Colossus on the last panel was holding Walter down and pounding him, Walter was holding his arm defending himself. The fight stopped with him getting beat on.

-K-M-
Colossus on the last panel was holding Walter down and pounding him, Walter was holding his arm defending himself. The fight stopped with him getting beat on.

No he wasn't. The storm got out of control which knocked everyone off their feet. Holding him with one hand? Bwahaha please? Did you miss earlier when colossus with his best shot did nothing and he mocked him. Now his punches would do damage? Even when it didn't even show him land a punch?

juggernaut74
No he wasn't. The storm got out of control which knocked everyone off their feet. Holding him with one hand? Bwahaha please? Did you miss earlier when colossus with his best shot did nothing and he mocked him. Now his punches would do damage? Even when it didn't even show him land a punch? So the storm knocked Sasquatch off his feet but Cyclops, Wolverine, Northstar, and Auroa were able to withstand that storm? Talk about scraping the barrel.

abhilegend
Good thing I'm not a teacher but an engineer and have to tell people when their being idiotic. Welcome to the real world.
Buuuuuuuurn. I know how that feels mungi.

laughing out loud

-K-M-
So the storm knocked Sasquatch off his feet but Cyclops, Wolverine, Northstar, and Auroa were able to withstand that storm? Talk about scraping the barrel.

Actually aurora and north star are built for g-force compensation and yes I have scans. So yes they would take a storm better then Walter. Do we know for sure what happened? Nope. But we do know Walter no sold colossus best punch earlier and we never saw colossus land one punch after the judo toss, which the throw would do no damage. So no colossus was not beating his ass to say otherwise is trolling or idiotic

YFZ 350
So the storm knocked Sasquatch off his feet but Cyclops, Wolverine, Northstar, and Auroa were able to withstand that storm? Talk about scraping the barrel. Yea that storm didn't knock anybody down. Colossus put him on his @ss.

Estacado
Hide the idiots!
Mungi on the loose!!!!!g_troll

juggernaut74
Yea that storm didn't knock anybody down. Colossus put him on his @ss. Yea and to claim it was the reason Sasquatch was on his knees is pure comedic gold when human level folk were still on their feet.

-K-M-
Yea and to claim it was the reason Sasquatch was on his knees is pure comedic gold when human level folk were still on their feet.

No i said we don't know what happened as if you read the issue you will notice the fighting stopped when the storm got out of control, and everyone remained in the same positions before and after the x-men's storm got involved except those two

So tell me what happened without using opinion but facts. Can you?

juggernaut74
No i said we don't know what happened

No he wasn't. The storm got out of control which knocked everyone off their feet.

YFZ 350
Yea and to claim it was the reason Sasquatch was on his knees is pure comedic gold when human level folk were still on their feet. That's how I see it anyways

-K-M-

Actually aurora and north star are built for g-force compensation and yes I have scans. So yes they would take a storm better then Walter. Do we know for sure what happened? Nope. But we do know Walter no sold colossus best punch earlier and we never saw colossus land one punch after the judo toss, which the throw would do no damage. So no colossus was not beating his ass to say otherwise is trolling or idiotic

juggernaut74
You seemed pretty sure until I called you out on it.

-K-M-
Interesting lets go by facts shall we.

Walter is thrown to the ground by a judo toss, and up the next page. However, on the same page he is up it states "and even though the monstrous storms force is blunted by Shaman's mystical force field...enough of the fury get through to bring the battle to a screeching halt". That means the fighting stopped. Everyone was in the exact same positions before the storm went out of control and after when Storm stopped it except those two. The fighting stopped as the comic said, so what happened? Do I know? Nope. but neither do you

Lets take a poll, who here thinks Colossus was beating Walter's ass as was claimed

-K-M-
You seemed pretty sure until I called you out on it.

No, as in another thread this was discussed I said the exact same thing. We don't know. The fighting stopped and then suddenly he was on his knees. Another member suggested the page he was standing up in was an error and the last page where he was on his knees should be from when the judo toss happened. As everyone was in the same positions except those two and just before the page Colossus landed the judo toss.

juggernaut74
No, as in another thread this was discussed I said the exact same thing. We don't know. The fighting stopped and then suddenly he was on his knees. Another member suggested the page he was standing up in was an error and the last page where he was on his knees should be from when the judo toss happened. As everyone was in the same positions except those two and just before the page Colossus landed the judo toss. First you said that the storm got out of control and knocked everyone off their feet(which actually didn't show anybody knocked off their feet) to saying "we don't actually know". Face it during the heat of battle Colossus put Sasquatch on his @ss not once but twice.

abhilegend
Why are we even talking about sasquatch and colossus in this thread anyway?

confused

juggernaut74

confused You're right. I'm done.

Puck wins.

-K-M-
First you said that the storm got out of control and knocked everyone off their feet(which actually didn't show anybody knocked off their feet) to saying "we don't actually know". Face it during the heat of battle Colossus put Sasquatch on his @ss not once but twice.

No, it was a point to say we don't know. *facepalm* that's a figurative speech. I posted the scans, I know what happened. So again the storm could have caused it but we don't know. Did we see colossus do it? Nope. Did the fighting stop the previous page where both were standing? Yep. Was everyone in the exact same position before the storm went out of control and after Storm fixed it? Yes, but those two. So again...what happened?.

confused

He's trolling

leonidas

confused

you're just po'd it didn't devolve into a superman discussion. yet. sneer

YFZ 350
First you said that the storm got out of control and knocked everyone off their feet(which actually didn't show anybody knocked off their feet) to saying "we don't actually know". Face it during the heat of battle Colossus put Sasquatch on his @ss not once but twice. thumb up thumb up

-K-M-
bwaha apparently you two cant understand figurative speech and the whole thing of me saying we don't know what actually happened? Yeah keep ignoring that. Also keep trying to deflect youre comments how they were proven wrong, and you have no evidence. You made the claim it was colossus that did it but yet no evidence, especially where the page before the fight stopped...womp womp.

So to sum it up the fighting prior to him being on his knees again STOPPED, you have to read the words to understand that. The words...difficult, but keep trying.

Branlor Swift
What's the point of lowballing Sassypants exactly?

He's not a big character like Stiltman or anything. You're basically lowballing Arm Fall Off Boy at this point.

Don't worry, I got your back Mungi. thumb up

-K-M-
Thanks man...wait...shut up sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.