Shocker vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Acc curious as to how this plays out

Pre FP

pym-ftw
Shocker easily.

Digi
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Shocker easily.

He asked who wins, not whose suit malfunctions on him before Batman puts his neck in a vice grip, and whose pants are soiled with the embarrassed remnants of his dignity before he blacks out at Batman's feet. If those had been the OP stips, Shocker all the way.

Marvel_Mystic
Shocker easily.

Sin I AM
Lol Bruce face palms himself. Joke thread

maxivitopowe
Both are cisless and pisless

deathslash
Originally posted by Digi
He asked who wins, not whose suit malfunctions on him before Batman puts his neck in a vice grip, and whose pants are soiled with the embarrassed remnants of his dignity before he blacks out at Batman's feet. If those had been the OP stips, Shocker all the way. laughing Sounds about right

BruceSkywalker
batman slaps shocker around for the easy victory

pym-ftw
The Shocker who tanks Spiderman's punches and who's blast turn people into goo?

Supra
Batman wins

Bentley
Batman needs to weapons to beat Shocker no expression

Kazenji
Originally posted by pym-ftw
The Shocker who tanks Spiderman's punches and who's blast turn people into goo?

WOw...he's had that much of an upgrade?

rotiart
Eh. Batman's kicks have drawn blood from Darkseid.

A kick like that would disintegrate Shocker.

BlackWind
Shocker has a solid record of wins against Spidey, but they're often ignored.

StiltmanFTW
Never understood the Shocker hate.

This is pre-reboot Batgod, though. So Herman may be indeed out of his league here.

CortSether
Batman would be phucked if he had to deal with Spider-Man villains. Shocker one shots Batman.

leonidas
there is no chance on god's green earth that shocker would ever beat classic bats. no. chance. ever. damn, do people not actually KNOW who the **** batman is?? never fails to crack me up.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Digi
He asked who wins, not whose suit malfunctions on him before Batman puts his neck in a vice grip, and whose pants are soiled with the embarrassed remnants of his dignity before he blacks out at Batman's feet. If those had been the OP stips, Shocker all the way. It depends on the shocker
This one
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/TheSuperiorFoesofSpider-Man0012013DigitalDarkness-Empire015_zpsf555f121.jpghttp://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/TheSuperiorFoesofSpider-Man0012013DigitalDarkness-Empire016_zpsdabd6068.jpg

or this one
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/Shocker-Ultimate-Spider-Man-122_zpsee03d01c.png

SamZED
Ultimate is a joke.
616 at the moment is a joke as well. On his better days though Shocker is a real threat.

YFZ 350
Batman.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by SamZED
Ultimate is a joke.

wasn't that the whole point of why he took Ult Spidey hostage, he didn't want to be a joke anymore?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.