Dark Avengers Molecule Man takes on the Elders of the Universe...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Dark Avengers Molecule Man takes on the Elders of the Universe in the following growing gauntlet...

Owen is restored to full power after every round of battle and all fights are to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

How far does Owen get?

1) Champion...
2) Champion+Collector...
3) Champion+Collector+Gardener...
4) Champion+Collector+Gardener+Runner...
5) Champion+Collector+Gardener+Runner+Grandmaster...
6) Champion+Collector+Gardener+Runner+Grandmaster+Ego

zopzop
Stops at 4. Runner's speed and aura should do the trick.

Branlor Swift
Grandmaster solos

Tony Stark
MM runs it

Insane Titan
Stops at 1

Epicurus
Stops at 2.

Galan007
No gems then?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Stops at 4. Runner's speed and aura should do the trick.

I can actually see that working... thumb up

Owen has demostrated emotional frailty; he very well may be vulnerable The Runners aura...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Grandmaster solos

I actually agree with you here; I can see that going down like The Watcher vs Owen did...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Stops at 1

Please explain how Champion beats Dark Avengers Owen...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Epicurus
Stops at 2.

Once again, I'd like to hear how Champ and the Collector beat this version of Owen...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Galan007
No gems then?

Agreed...

thumb up

Insane Titan
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Please explain how Champion beats Dark Avengers Owen... by punching him , that Version of Owen admitted he couldn't handle a small nuke and had trouble dealing with Wolverines healing power.

Champ knocks him the f*ck out

TheLordofMurder
by punching him , that Version of Owen admitted he couldn't handle a small nuke and had trouble dealing with Wolverines healing power.

Champ knocks him the f*ck out

Whats to stop Owen from blowing him to bits like he did Sentry?

Tony Stark
Stops at 1

laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Owen was not impressive at all during DA

Insane Titan
Whats to stop Owen from blowing him to bits like he did Sentry? the fact you have zero showing showing that sort of thing would work on Champion

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing out loud the irony of you laughing at anyone is great

Tony Stark
the irony of you laughing at anyone is great

The irony of you pointing out the irony of anyone laughing at anyone is greater.

wink

Insane Titan
The irony of you pointing out the irony of anyone laughing at anyone is greater.

wink come back when you're not the forum joke

TheLordofMurder
the fact you have zero showing showing that sort of thing would work on Champion

Dont be so quick to make that strong of a statement; you dont want to make a fool of yourself...

Perhaps you dont remember Champs 1st major appearance; Champ has suspect durability...

The Thing broke Champs ribs while he had the Power Gem...

If the Thing could accomplish that against Champ under those conditions, Owen takes control of a non-Power Gem weilding Champ molecules and rips him to shreads...

zopzop
Dont be so quick to make that strong of a statement; you dont want to make a fool of yourself...

Perhaps you dont remember Champs 1st major appearance; Champ has suspect durability...

The Thing broke Champs ribs while he had the Power Gem...

If the Thing could accomplish that against Champ under those conditions, Owen takes control of a non-Power Gem weilding Champ molecules and rips him to shreads...
Wait, LoM. I don't think Champion had the Gem. In fact he punked a large group of powerful bricks like they were nothing.

The Thing/Champion fight was nothing more than a boxing match. Not all powers coming into play.

TheLordofMurder
You're right...he didnt have the Gem when he fought the Thing...but he still got his ribs broken by the Thing.

If a Meta is doing that kind of harm to him, what would Dark Avengers Owen..who was atleast Trans at the bare minimum...going to do to him via matter manipulation?

As for the bricks Champ beat, he beat Thor and Hulk one on one each via BFR...

The other bricks he beat like Sasquash and Colossus are just Meta's; Classic Juggs would run through Thing, Colossus, and Sasquash without taking any damage...Champ beating those guys wasnt impressive IMHO.

zopzop
You're right...he didnt have the Gem when he fought the Thing...but he still got his ribs broken by the Thing.

If a Meta is doing that kind of harm to him, what would Dark Avengers Owen..who was atleast Trans at the bare minimum...going to do to him via matter manipulation?

As for the bricks Champ beat, he beat Thor and Hulk one on one each via BFR...

The other bricks he beat like Sasquash and Colossus are just Meta's; Classic Juggs would run through Thing, Colossus, and Sasquash without taking any damage...Champ beating those guys wasnt impressive IMHO.
Yes that was in the boxing match LoM.

I'm talking when they all dogpiled him and he instantly put them on their @$$.

If all powers are in play, Classic Champion was a beast even without the PG.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Yes that was in the boxing match LoM.

I'm talking when they all dogpiled him and he instantly put them on their @$$.

If all powers are in play, Classic Champion was a beast even without the PG.

Yes and no; he's got that dogpiling feat...brute force strength wont matter against Owen of course...but what else to suggest he could beat Owen?

Since his early days, he's been one of Marvels top jobbers, and combine that with his lack of high end durability (getting his ribs busted by Thing and losing one on one to She Hulk) and there is no reasonable basis to form an argument around him defeating Owen as Insane Titan is attempting to do...

zopzop
Yes and no; he's got that dogpiling feat...brute force strength wont matter against Owen of course...but what else to suggest he could beat Owen?

Since his early days, he's been one of Marvels top jobbers, and combine that with his lack of high end durability (getting his ribs busted by Thing and losing one on one to She Hulk) and there is no reasonable basis to form an argument around him defeating Owen as Insane Titan is attempting to do...
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he beats Owen. I'm just saying that fight with Thing was a boxing match and a test of skill not a battle with each contestant using all the powers at their disposal to win.

Tony Stark
come back when you're not the forum joke

Pot meet kettle...

A.K.A Inane Titan The KMC Jester

Insane Titan
Pot meet kettle...

A.K.A Inane Titan The KMC Jester wow you managed something other than SENTRY solos or Marvel wins .

Looks like the language of retardation has been expanded

Epicurus
wow you managed something other than SENTRY solos or Marvel wins .

laughing out loudthumb up

Epicurus

She-Hulk's strength was exponentially amped prior to that match. To the point that she practically reached the same levels which Hulk operates at traditionally. That's not really much of a low showing.

Tony Stark
wow you managed something other than SENTRY solos or Marvel wins .

Thank you for proving my point

Insane Titan
You have to have a point to begin with to have it proven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.