Thanos and Grandmaster vs Classic Michael Korvac...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos and Grandmaster take on Michael "The Enemy" Korvac in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

zopzop
Depends on where you place 616 Korvac power wise. He's never really "wowed" me.

IMHO team could take and wreck him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Depends on where you place 616 Korvac power wise. He's never really "wowed" me.

IMHO team could take and wreck him.

I do agree that based on actual feats, 616 Korvac didnt do anything exceptional (one shot killing the Collector who was in space from the Earth was a pretty decent feat though; I cant think of too many Trans Tier characters who could have pulled that off)...

But based on implied power, Korvac was superior to Odin (which was continuously implied and outright stated during his arc)...

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I do agree that based on actual feats, 616 Korvac didnt do anything exceptional (one shot killing the Collector who was in space from the Earth was a pretty decent feat though; I cant think of too many Trans Tier characters who could have pulled that off)...
That Collector was weaksauce though. He was having a heart attack while fighting the Avengers and that's when Korvac struck him down.

True, based on implied power he was at least a skyfather. But implied power.............

TheLordofMurder
Yeah...you right Zop...ultimately implied power doesnt prove much (it isnt worthless though as he was atleast a Skyfather level character); real feats are needed.

And unfortunately Korvacs good feats all occur in a What If....

zopzop
Yeah...you right Zop...ultimately implied power doesnt prove much (it isnt worthless though as he was atleast a Skyfather level character); real feats are needed.

And unfortunately Korvacs good feats all occur in a What If....
Well in Korvac's defense, that What If showing was mentioned in his Handbook Entry, so................. stick out tongue

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Well in Korvac's defense, that What If showing was mentioned in his Handbook Entry, so................. stick out tongue

Didnt Korvac one shot Grandmaster in that What If?

zopzop
Didnt Korvac one shot Grandmaster in that What If?
Yup.

guy222
Hey Zop. Love The Enemy. He wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.