Can any street leveler defeat Classic Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
in a wrestling match? Or will they all be made to submit like Red Skull lol

No weapons, no power ups, no gear like below.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1239206-kkkvsrrs.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_small/13/136331/2681858-1486850_kingpin_vs_red_skull_02_super.jpg

DarkSaint85
Midnighter can.

Spiderman could, but then, I'd argue he's above street tier.....

Tony Stark
Shang-Chi

Digi
The responses so far don't seem to realize the difference between street and low meta.

But Classic KP wasn't street. He was, provably, stronger than Spider-Man at one point in their history. So without prep, no, no street leveler can beat him.

Wonder Man
Annibelle of the morlocks. Projecting empath.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Digi
The responses so far don't seem to realize the difference between street and low meta.

But Classic KP wasn't street. He was, provably, stronger than Spider-Man at one point in their history. So without prep, no, no street leveler can beat him.

Que?

I used Midnighter because he used doors.

Anyone could use doors, but he was the weakest member of the Authority who could call them.

Sin I AM

This

Digi
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Que?

I used Midnighter because he used doors.

Anyone could use doors, but he was the weakest member of the Authority who could call them.

MNer isn't street level, per the tiers. That was my only point.

DarkSaint85

Speedy, who for some reason always carried a Phantom zone arrow (so, unprepped):

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/123441/3551785-lastscan92.jpg

Ditto Ultimate Hawkeye, with his localised nuke:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/123441/3551762-he+gear+nuke+arrow.png

DarkSaint85
MNer isn't street level, per the tiers. That was my only point.

Ah, ok.

A depowered Doctor then mad

DarkSaint85
Lol, just had a look at the Street tier list.

Rose Tattoo could defeat him.
White Tiger could do some weird mystic crap, by calling on the Spirit of the White Tiger yadda yadda
Blue Beetle (Ted) could (sonic gun)
Misty Knight could now.
Bullseye conceivably could (depending on the distance)
Deadshot could
Grifter could
Punisher (depending on what you mean by prep - he carries guns around all the time, right?)
Same with Red Hood...
Green Arrow (like how he defeated Brick)

Edit: just saw it was in a wrestling match.

None could. Maybe Grifter.

Estacado
It's a Wrestling match....ermm

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Estacado

I know, hence the edit of only Grifter being able to.

2nd edit, I will add Rose Tattoo back.

zopzop

None could. Maybe Grifter.
Grifter is street level?! Isn't he an accomplished TK? confused

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by zopzop
Grifter is street level?! Isn't he an accomplished TK? confused

Probably, but I am taking full advantage of the old tier list evil face

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Estacado

mmm
Not if one fighter is shooting phantom zone arrows at the other it's not ...

DarkSaint85
Ha are people not able to see my edits?

Tony Stark

In all honesty the tier thread is too many pages and it's too messy to follow. It should be updated in a NEW thread to the current Stardate I.E. 91735.2

Juss sayn'

pym-ftw
Bucky

LGU
The (current?) depowered, completely mortal Hercules might be able to do it on pure skill. Wrestling is kind of his thing, after all.

No pure street can do it on just strength, Kingpin is too strong and too durable. Someone like Dredd might be able to do it by fighting really, really dirty and violently (he's got previous for ripping eye balls out, biting tongues and noses off etc) but it wouldn't really be a "wrestling" match.

leonidas
well, i wish i could get back the last 2 mins of time it took for me to glance through this thread. sneer

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by leonidas
well, i wish i could get back the last 2 mins of time it took for me to glance through this thread. sneer

It's actually a somewhat scary thought, isn't it?

In a very real sense, even if you consider only the time commitment alone, we are sharing our very lives together.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by leonidas

You might be better off to wish to increase your reading skills if it took you 2 mins to read a paragraph.

Digi
Speedy, who for some reason always carried a Phantom zone arrow (so, unprepped):

The forum rules on "standard" might have something to say about that. But lol.

Originally posted by Tony Stark
In all honesty the tier thread is too many pages and it's too messy to follow. It should be updated in a NEW thread to the current Stardate I.E. 91735.2

Juss sayn'

You referring to the new one that's pinned at the top of this forum? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t577922.html

If so, it's not really ancient.

But I'm not the person to be complaining to. I closed the original tiers thread years ago. If it were still my call, no list would exist anymore.

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
It's actually a somewhat scary thought, isn't it?

In a very real sense, even if you consider only the time commitment alone, we are sharing our very lives together.

This is hilarious, stupid, false, accurate, and insightful all at once. Now gtfo. No contribution you could make to this thread could top this post.

Tony Stark
The forum rules on "standard" might have something to say about that. But lol.

You referring to the new one that's pinned at the top of this forum? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t577922.html

But I'm not the person to be complaining to. I closed the original tiers thread years ago. If it were still my call, no list would exist anymore.

This is hilarious, stupid, false, accurate, and insightful all at once. Now gtfo. No contribution you could make to this thread could top this post.

IMO a lot has happened in the past year

bluewaterrider

I doubt that's true if we're using Kingpin's fight against the Red Skull as our model. Minus your insults, I was actually hoping for your return because you're one of the few people who might know of Daredevil's success or lack thereof with the Kingpin.

Daredevil is definitely street level, and has fought and won hand-to-hand against people who were even STRONGER than Classic Kingpin.

Immediately coming to mind, because I actually owned 2 of the 3 books where they appeared, are Death's Head's "Smasher"s, from Daredevil #138 and Daredevil #149, respectively.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/fuclmg.jpg
http://oi60.tinypic.com/3088tpv.jpg

http://oi62.tinypic.com/amps8h.jpg

Note that either is vastly stronger than Daredevil, comparable or arguably greater in strength than Classic KP, who I've never seen pick up a car and throw like that.
(Arguably, that vehicle might be a motorcycle or the like, though the smashing of a safe by the first Smasher,
and the ripping of a lamppost and demolition of a wall by the second Smasher makes either plausible.)

Note that they are beaten with pressure points.

Note that we are given similar fight action as our model for this thread.

Note that, because of Daredevil's heightened senses, Daredevil, quite unlike Red Skull, should theoretically be able to "pinpoint" exactly where he needs to hit a person to be most effective.

All that remains is your confirmation:
Has Daredevil fought and beaten the Kingpin in a match like Red Skull's before?

bluewaterrider
Correction to the above: Note that the 2nd Smasher is beaten by Daredevil's special senses and knowledge of pressure points.

The first Smasher was actually eliminated by Death Stalker, hence Daredevil's refusal to have the 2nd Smasher arrested.
(Daredevil was trying to prevent that 2nd Smasher from suffering the fate of Smasher 2's predecessor.)

Stoic
Daredevil?

God Cloth Seiya
Could Bat, Cap, Bane, or deathstroke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.