Dark Avengers Molecule Man vs Photon Genis, NOW Hyperion and HULK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
On neutral grounds

zopzop
IMHO, DAMM. He gives them the "Sentry treatment" but they don't have the luxury of reforming.

carver9
He gets blitzed.

Insane Titan
Team wins .

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
He gets blitzed.
Because he'd be dying of laughter from the idea of this team taking him down.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Because he'd be dying of laughter from the idea of this team taking him down.

He had problems with Wolverine healing factor. Imagine what he will go through against someone with a Wolverine+ healing and high level durability. Then, he was afraid of a nuke. I can name a few here that punch harder than a nuclear explosion.

confused

Khazra Reborn
Eh? Didn't Daken get turned into a bucket of water or some shit? Don't see how Hulk would be any different.

Whatever, the only possible issue would be Genis, and I'm not sure he can bring enough pain for MM.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Eh? Didn't Daken get turned into a bucket of water or some shit? Don't see how Hulk would be any different.

Whatever, the only possible issue would be Genis, and I'm not sure he can bring enough pain for MM. Hulks HF is superior to Dakens though

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
He had problems with Wolverine healing factor. Owen didn't have 'problems' transmuting Daken at all. He simply noted that Daken's HF allowed him to 'fight' against said transmutation, before gesturing him into a plant:
http://imgur.com/CC2txt8

Khazra Reborn
Ha, a plant that's even better. I would have been partial to a peanut butter and jelly sandwich though.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Owen didn't have 'problems' transmuting Daken at all. He simply noted that Daken's HF allowed him to 'fight' against said transmutation, before gesturing him into a plant:
http://imgur.com/CC2txt8

I understand that but Daken had some type of resistance and he doesn't have the healing factor, durability, or transmutation resisting fts Hulk has. We can both agree on this, right? Daken doesn't even have the healing factor his father have, let alone Hulk.

Galan007
...Which is inconsequential given that Owen didn't have any issues with transmuting him, resistance be damned.

carver9
...Which is inconsequential given that Owen didn't have any issues with transmuting him, resistance be damned.

I just think you're wrong this time. Handling Molecular attacks isn't outside of Hulks abilities. I can't argue for the rest (wish I could...especially Hyperion) but Hulk does have the resistance fts.

Galan007
I'm not saying Hulk doesn't have resistance feats. I'm saying that using the Daken instance as a means to 'prove' why/how Hulk could resist Owen's transmutation(which you initially did), is horrendously faulty, given that Owen didn't 'struggle' to transmute Daken in the slightest.

carver9
I'm not saying Hulk doesn't have resistance feats. I'm saying that using the Daken instance as a means to 'prove' why/how Hulk could resist Owen's transmutation(which you initially did), is horrendously faulty, given that Owen didn't 'struggle' to transmute Daken in the slightest.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.