Dr Doom vs Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Doom gets a week prep

Who wins

zopzop

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
........... thumb up

Insane Titan
........... problem!!

God Cloth Seiya
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

Solos

StiltmanFTW
Normally I would say Doom, but after seeing how a second-rate Antman raped him...

Doom gets anally fisted again.

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
problem!!
Doom with any sort of prep is almost a guaranteed win. He's taken down beings like Galactus (multiple times), Watchers, and others in that power range.

Insane Titan
Doom with any sort of prep is almost a guaranteed win. He's taken down beings like Galactus (multiple times), Watchers, and others in that power range. tbf mainly by stealing their power and using outside tech

Decimus
Doom with ease

Bentley
So master roboticist with prep vs random robot.

carver9
Doom stomps.

Magnon
Nimrod wins.

In his future, the standard Sentinels were powerful enough to kill Doom. And Nimrod is a Super-Sentinel created by these standard Sentinels, thus much more powerful.

Besides, at the time of his construction the Sentinels had already eliminated the future Reed, Banner(Hulk), Avengers and Doom, and probably added their tech to theirs. Nimrod thus has tech Doom hasn't even dreamed of yet.

maxivitopowe
........... Originally posted by zopzop

TheLordofMurder
Doom gets a week prep

Who wins

Come on dude...really?

You knew this was spite from the start...

You give Doom a week to prepare for Nimrod? How could this be anything but spite against Nimrod?

Doom takes down Cosmic Beings with less prep than that...

Sin I AM
He doesn't read comics

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He doesn't read comics

Yes he does...

He may not read a large variety of them, but he reads enough...

I firmly believe this was intended to be a spite/bait thread...

Sin I AM
That's an odd statement coming from u

TheLordofMurder
That's an odd statement coming from u

Oh, I'm not complaining; I get a kick out of making them myself...

Difference is that I dont lose control of my bowels like Thanos fanboys do when my favorite characeters lose...

TheLordofMurder
If this was a Thanos spite thread, I would have been reported by now, Badabing would either be banning me or issueing me a warning, the Thanos fanboys would be ranting and screaming that I am garbage and that Thanos wins anyway, and this thread would have been closed by now...

Those are all true statements...arent they Sin I Am?

Sin I AM
Ummm no actually. I think your issue is that u rarely base your choices off on panel evidence

TheLordofMurder
Ummm no actually. I think your issue is that u rarely base your choices off on panel evidence

Really...give me an example; I almost always use on panel evidence to base my arguments upon.

Even if I use off panel evidence, its supposed by the goings on in a given storyline to give support to the argument; Nimrod killing most of the mutants in the future for example...

This isnt hyperbole; its fully supported by and forms the basis for the original storyline involving Nimrod...

But please lets see some examples of me forming conclusions based on something other than on panel evidence...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
If this was a Thanos spite thread, I would have been reported by now, Badabing would either be banning me or issueing me a warning, the Thanos fanboys would be ranting and screaming that I am garbage and that Thanos wins anyway, and this thread would have been closed by now...

Those are all true statements...arent they Sin I Am?

And since you seem to disagree with it, what in the above would be missing if this was Thanos spite thread? Which statement above is inaccurate?

Insane Titan
He doesn't read comics stfu and quit pretending to be a women hoping to snare your next victim

Insane Titan
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Yes he does...

He may not read a large variety of them, but he reads enough...

I firmly believe this was intended to be a spite/bait thread... not intended to be a spite thread or bait thread as there are no nimrod fanboys about .

IMO most things Doom can Nimrod has so way to counter to a extent .

And give it a rest with the cry baby it's boring

Sin I AM
stfu and quit pretending to be a women hoping to snare your next victim

Lol..u mad boo?

Insane Titan
Lol..u mad boo? why would you been pathetic and acting as if you're a woman to get attention make me mad?

Sin I AM
why would you been pathetic and acting as if you're a woman to get attention make me mad?

Hmmm I dunno you obviously feel some type o way luv. And when have I ever used being a woman to get any sort of attention on herr?

I think your mad this thread is fail and I called u out on it....

Insane Titan
Hmmm I dunno you obviously feel some type o way luv. And when have I ever used being a woman to get any sort of attention on herr?

I think your mad this thread is fail and I called u out on it.... look lie all you want been a tranny is up to you.

Yeah I'm really upset about a thread , god you're so predictable. You say you don't craze attention yet pick up on two posters comments for a reaction lol

StiltmanFTW
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw7qn58NxG1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Sin I AM
look lie all you want been a tranny is up to you.

Yeah I'm really upset about a thread , god you're so predictable. You say you don't craze attention yet pick up on two posters comments for a reaction lol

Well that's kinda illogical. It's obvious I would post in this thread since I am a site member. I dont see where the "crave attention" part came in. I didn't realize I was picking on you. Maybe you should report me if it makes u feel better boo.

Come to think of it I didn't really pick on LOM I initially picked on you. Because u gave Doom (a herald level character under his own power) prep (which would push him past the herald tier) against a high meta/low herald character. Based solely off the assumption that he would just develop a means to counter his prep, tech and magic because he killed alotta mutants and heroes in an "alternate possible" future. Off panel.....yea um that's how it went down.

Lom just got caught in the crossfire.

Meh vic 10/10

8swords
tbf mainly by stealing their power and using outside tech

which he could do with prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.