Tenebrous vs Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?
Well, let's see :

Teneberous couldn't beat a hungry Galactus despite surprising him.

A weakened Tyrant almost killed a fed and prepped Galactus.

Tyrant ftw.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by zopzop
Well, let's see :

Teneberous couldn't beat a hungry Galactus despite surprising him.

A weakened Tyrant almost killed a fed and prepped Galactus.

Tyrant ftw. And he had help. Generous doesn't really have any impressive solo feats.

guy222
DP FTW

Utrigita
Tenebrous for the win.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by guy222
DP FTW

You dog, you.

On a completely unrelated note, Tyrant.

guy222
big grin. Didn't Tenebrous defeat G as easily as Aegis did SS

golem370
Galactus looks defeated

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/ view;_ylt=AwrB8p0qughTmz8AqaeJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIzOG
tzcG1pBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM3MDE4Nzk4YTMzMjIw
ZTU5YWFlYzdkZmMyYjVmNGNiZARncG9zAzEwBGl0A2Jpbmc-?back=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo. com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DTenebrous%2Bvs%2BGalac
tus%26fr%3Dyfp-t-901-1%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D10&w=816&h=792&imgurl=i293.photobucket. com%2Falbums%2Fmm44%2Fdp15_legend%2FModernTenebrou
sBanner-10.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicvine.com%2Fforums%2Fbattles-7%2Ftenebrous-vs-superboy-prime-17167%2F&size=142.6KB&name=%3Cb%3ETenebrous+vs%3C%2Fb%3E.+Superboy+Prime+-+Battles+-+Comic+Vine&p=Tenebrous+vs+Galactus&oid=7018798a33220e59aaec7dfc2b5f4cbd&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t-901-1&tt=%3Cb%3ETenebrous+vs%3C%2Fb%3E.+Superboy+Prime+-+Battles+-+Comic+Vine&b=0&ni=240&no=10&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=12c6kei2q&sigb=13icqipga&sigi=129d2d59o&.crumb=U/FKllL3cLm&fr=yfp-t-901-1

Dampyre
I'm going with Tenebrous here. Tyrant won't be able to feed off of his energy like he did Galactus.

zopzop
Originally posted by Dampyre
I'm going with Tenebrous here. Tyrant won't be able to feed off of his energy like he did Galactus.
Damn, if only "DP" Tyrant had another nigh infinite source of power to draw upon he could have won this. sad

Oh wait :
http://s18.postimg.org/fto2xw8cl/996242_tyrant_37_38.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dampyre
Damn, if only "DP" Tyrant had another nigh infinite source of power to draw upon he could have won this. sad

Oh wait :
http://s18.postimg.org/fto2xw8cl/996242_tyrant_37_38.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm simply basing this off of Tyrant's fight with Galactus. The fight where he couldn't give G so much as a paper cut until the energy drain. Tyrant may well be able to use all those orbs at once to give himself a boost to a level where he has sufficient power to battle Tenebrous on even terms.

BTW, I own the book where the scan came from (Cosmic Powers#6) but thanks anyway.

zopzop
Originally posted by Dampyre
I'm simply basing this off of Tyrant's fight with Galactus. The fight where he couldn't give G so much as a paper cut until the energy drain.
Then you'll remember that Tyrant was weakened going into that fight with a fed and prepped Galactus. Galactus also got nowhere blasting and physically assaulting Tyrant that's why he resorted to his machines.

carver9
Tenebrous wins.

Dampyre

Then you'll remember that Tyrant was weakened going into that fight with a fed and prepped Galactus. Galactus also got nowhere blasting and physically assaulting Tyrant that's why he resorted to his machines.

Galactus got nowhere blasting because, all of a sudden, Tyrant had the ability to absorb G's energy. But Galactus' assaults clearly caused more pain to Tyrant than the other way around. In the physical battle Galactus was tearing Tyrant apart. All Tyrant managed was a cut to G's hand gauntlets.

Galactus didn't seem to take the fight seriously enough. He also didn't realize that his creation had evolved to absorb his own energy. The larger, more powerful version of Tyrant didn't have this ability. The whole issue was crap, really.

Power Cosmic II
Tenebrous wins. Even taking Lackey's terrible writing into account, DP Tyrant's blasts had zero effect on Galactus.

Contrast this with Tenebrous's attacks creating numerous cracks and breaks in Galactus' armor , even tearing a fissure that bled out cosmic energy and had staggered Galactus enough that he had to lean on a building for support. Also, Tenebrous doesn't consume biospheric energy, so DP Tyrant can't feed off of that.

carver9
Tenebrous is more of a physical character...the guy enjoys punching someone to sleep. That alone would overwhelm Tyrant. Don't see how he is winning this, at all.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Tenebrous is more of a physical character...the guy enjoys punching someone to sleep. That alone would overwhelm Tyrant. Don't see how he is winning this, at all.
You mean like how a fed and prepped Galactus overwhelmed a weakened Tyrant with physical attacks? Oh wait.........

carver9
You mean like how a fed and prepped Galactus overwhelmed a weakened Tyrant with physical attacks? Oh wait.........

I thought Tenebrous was literally beating the breaks out of Galactus during their scuffle (with his fist of course)?

zopzop
I thought Tenebrous was literally beating the breaks out of Galactus during their scuffle (with his fist of course)?
This is why people have to put things in CONTEXT.

Tenebrous and Aegis SURPRISE attacked a HUNGRY Galactus.

A weakened "DP" Tyrant took the fight to a FED and PREPPED Galactus on Galactus' HOME TURF. Galactus tried energy (which Tyrant absorbed) and physical attacks (which Tyrant just regenned) before giving up and invoking his machines (which Tyrant overpowered and controlled). The End.

carver9
This is why people have to put things in CONTEXT.

Tenebrous and Aegis SURPRISE attacked a HUNGRY Galactus.

A weakened "DP" Tyrant took the fight to a FED and PREPPED Galactus on Galactus' HOME TURF. Galactus tried energy (which Tyrant absorbed) and physical attacks (which Tyrant just regenned) before giving up and invoking his machines (which Tyrant overpowered and controlled). The End.

Aegis was fighting Surfer and during the Tenebrous and Galactus fight, IIRC, Tenebrous had the advantage. Also, the only time I remember a surprise attack was during the time Aegis snuck Galactus from behind (after smash Surfer to the ground, koing him) during his fight against Tenebrous.

How weakened was Galactus? During that time, when he was captured, wasn't Galactus powers used to destroy solar systems? If this is correct, that doesn't sound too weakened to me.

Tyrant was absorbing Galactus powers...of course he would give him a fight.

Insane Titan
Tenerbrous wins.

People take the fact Galactus blast didn't effect Tyrant greatly as the deciding factor here, yet Thanos with a orb did more the DP Tyrant than Galactus did!! Using Zop logic Thanos is above Galactus.

Seems people forget Thanos best a FP Tyrant and Depowered him easily

Estacado
Tenebrous steps on Tyrant.

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Tenerbrous wins.

People take the fact Galactus blast didn't effect Tyrant greatly as the deciding factor here, yet Thanos with a orb did more the DP Tyrant than Galactus did!! Using Zop logic Thanos is above Galactus.
How about we use on panel showings in context IT?

T and A ambushed a hungry Galactus as he was about to feed. Teneberous couldn't put him down by himself till Aegis jumped in with a sneak attack.

A weakened "DP" Tyrant took on a fed and prepped Galactus on Galactus' home turf.

See the difference?

Regarding the Orb, it was EXPLAINED on panel that the orbs can be used against him by Terrax in Cosmic Powers 2. That's why Thanos went out and got one before he faced Tyrant.

I hope you mean Galactus.

YOu seem to be forgetting Galactus backed down from his threat to attack Tyrant if Tyrant didn't hand over his herald to him. This despite the fact that he took Tyrant by surprise. Surfer even called him on it.

Insane Titan
Sadly there is no hope left for poor Zop Shame really

Power Cosmic II
The only reason why DP Tyrant won was due to 2 plot device elements. The first is he inexplicably developed the ability to absorb Galactus' blasts due to feeding off biospheric energy. That ability just appeared out of thin air. ***The second is that Galactus used his tech and Tyrant exhibited technopathy which is the only thing that allowed him to win that fight. Controlling Galactus' tech and using it against him.***

Both of those are completely irrelevant to this fight since Tenebrous does not wield biospheric energy nor does he have any tech whatsoever to exploit. None of the advantages Tyrant had against Galactus exist against Tenebrous. NONE.

Also, his power orbs aren't part of his standard gear, so they're irrelevant as well.

And Tenebrous had Galactus on the ropes. He was bleeding cosmic energy and the fight ended that much quicker because Aegis dispatched surfer so swiftly. Tenebrous had cracks on his armor but it wasn't broken like Galactus'.

Power Cosmic II

You must have forgotten the part where tyrant thinks he's wolverine with dreadlocks.

zopzop
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
The only reason why DP Tyrant won was due to 2 plot device elements. The first is he inexplicably developed the ability to absorb Galactus' blasts due to feeding off biospheric energy. That ability just appeared out of thin air. ***The second is that Galactus used his tech and Tyrant exhibited technopathy which is the only thing that allowed him to win that fight. Controlling Galactus' tech and using it against him.***

Both of those are completely irrelevant to this fight since Tenebrous does not wield biospheric energy nor does he have any tech whatsoever to exploit. None of the advantages Tyrant had against Galactus exist against Tenebrous. NONE.

Also, his power orbs aren't part of his standard gear, so they're irrelevant as well.

And Tenebrous had Galactus on the ropes. He was bleeding cosmic energy and the fight ended that much quicker because Aegis dispatched surfer so swiftly. Tenebrous had cracks on his armor but it wasn't broken like Galactus'.
Teneberous took on a HUNGRY Galactus by SURPRISE. Did you forget that little tidbit?

Did you also forget that even before the showdown between Galactus and Tyrant under Lackey's pen, Marz had Galactus back down from a fight with Tyrant despite taking him surprise.

golem370
When Galactus had to deal with Thanos he said it took vital energy to do so and he was not needing to eat at the time. Galactus' hunger problems will be his down fall lol

Sundipped
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Tenerbrous wins.

Seems people forget Thanos best a FP Tyrant and Depowered him easily

I assume you meant Galactus there.
If it was then there wasn't anything easy about it. Galaxies were destroyed in the process. This was time consuming and destructive.

Power Cosmic II
Teneberous took on a HUNGRY Galactus by SURPRISE. Did you forget that little tidbit?

Did you also forget that even before the showdown between Galactus and Tyrant under Lackey's pen, Marz had Galactus back down from a fight with Tyrant despite taking him surprise.

What is your point. You're responding to me with implied threat for a fight that never happened under marz for which galactus backed down for fear of the damage they would unleash.

DP tyrant can't absorb tenebrous' blasts and can't use technopahy. Unless you're going to attempt to prove that cracking galactus' armor so that it bleeds cosmic energy is so easily performed by anyone when he's hungry. In fact, he last time I remember galactus' helmet being broken in an all out battle was against....full power tyrant. What a coincidence.

zopzop
What is your point. You're responding to me with implied threat for a fight that never happened under marz for which galactus backed down for fear of the damage they would unleash.
And what does that tell you? A clash with "DP" Tyrant would cause untold damage, according to Galactus himself.

He wouldn't need to to kick his @$$.

Wow really? Did you forget BRB, Fallen One, and Thor cracking his armor? Those guys are HERALDS.

Stoic
Tyrant ftw.

Power Cosmic II

And what does that tell you? A clash with "DP" Tyrant would cause untold damage, according to Galactus himself.

Galactus attacked tyrant at his fortress. Read the series again and you'll note that it said Tyrant spent millennia roaming the universe to try to regain his lost power. The fruits of that labor were his power orbs. then, when their actual ON PANEL battle happened with DP Tyrant, Tyrant's attacks didn't do shit to Galactus, whereas FP Tyrant's did. Go figure.

Yawn. Nothing new here, just your usual unsubstantiated fantasy.

None of those cracked it to the degree where he bled cosmic energy or he was visibly staggered afterwards. Also I said OUTRIGHT BATTLE. Galactus was never battling Thor and he sure as hell wasn't doing anything in physical retaliation to Odin. You don't understand what you're replying to.

DP Tyrant's blasts did shit to Galactus. FP Tyrant's blasts broke Galactus' helmet. Tenebrous' blasts broke Galactus' helmet. Not a small, insignificant (literally verbatim) crack like BRB.

DP Tyrant has no technopathy vs. Tenebrous. DP Tyrant has no biospheric energy absorbtion vs. Tenebrous. The very two elements that allowed him to win vs. Galactus. You have absolutely nothing to counter with except for an implied threat where Galactus and DP Tyrant never fought under Marz. The only feats you can use in this are DP Tyrant's battle vs. the herald team and Thanos, since he didn't use technopathy there and none of them had biospheric energy for him to absorb.

I mean are you new here? On-panel feats trump implications, just so you know.

zopzop
Galactus attacked tyrant at his fortress. Read the series again and you'll note that it said Tyrant spent millennia roaming the universe to try to regain his lost power. The fruits of that labor were his power orbs. then, when their actual ON PANEL battle happened with DP Tyrant, Tyrant's attacks didn't do shit to Galactus, whereas FP Tyrant's did. Go figure.

Galactus' attacks didn't so shit to DP Tyrant. Go figure. Hence why he invoked his machines.

Thor blew a phucking hole through Galactus' head.
http://s15.postimg.org/p93g4rhnr/2864924_21843252003794themighty.jpg

Fallen One not only tore up Galactus' armor, Galactus had blisters/boils on his hand from the attack :
http://s4.postimg.org/ogtnt8pyx/1114807_thanos12_007.jpg

Thanos himself blew Galactus off his feat, knocked off his helmet and left Galactus smoldering :
http://s13.postimg.org/ewsveh00z/Screen_shot_2013_05_20_at_7_23_40_PM.jpg

According to your "logic", all these people are more powerful than "DP" Tyrant because "DP" Tyrant's attacks didn't do anything to Galactus. laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
These are the facts... EVER BEFORE Galactus knew Tyrant could absorb his energy or could control his machines... he viewed Tyrant as a legitimate threat. We're talking about a Galactus who hasn't backed away or go bother to feed when he's faced people like the IB.. Ego.. Agamotto in his realm... Mephisto in his realm etc etc. He didn't seem the least bit concerned about facing these guys nor even feeding. That is in STARK STARK contrast to how he dealt with Tyrant.. He backed down from their initial meeting and let him keep his herald. he then feed on a planet that made him feel like he hadn't felt in ages. All these because he was going to face Tyrant. So clearly, VERY CLEARLY, he knew tyrant was a legit threat and had no idea about his abilities to absorb his blasts or take over his tech.

Shit, even Surfer figured it would be a close battle and couldn't decide who would win.. AGAIN NOT KNOWING ABOUT THESE ABILITIES. He says " I must hurry up before they both destroy EACH OTHER" Clearly Surfer thought he was a legit threat.

People also forget that their initial fight took century after century to decide the winner and galaxies were destroyed in the process. It was no easy fight for Galactus.. in fact it was his biggest struggle shown to date Yet, we know Tyrant had gained back all of his power and says he's now at the peak of his powers and is READY to challenge Galactus again and come out of hiding. He knows what Galactus can do and his power level having fought him before and been MADE IN HIS IMAGE. If he thinks he was ready... how the F are you guys saying he wasn't ready? LOLS.. That is retarded. All these things are BEFORE he displayed any ability and from multiple sources it was stated Tyrant is a legit threat no matter what powers he has. Guess what Galactus.. Tyrant.. Surfer... Thanot were all right.. Tyrant was able to content with Galactus, and in fact, beat him. ya know, like what a legit threat can do.

zopzop
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
These are the facts... EVER BEFORE Galactus knew Tyrant could absorb his energy or could control his machines... he viewed Tyrant as a legitimate threat. We're talking about a Galactus who hasn't backed away or go bother to feed when he's faced people like the IB.. Ego.. Agamotto in his realm... Mephisto in his realm etc etc. He didn't seem the least bit concerned about facing these guys nor even feeding. That is in STARK STARK contrast to how he dealt with Tyrant.. He backed down from their initial meeting and let him keep his herald. he then feed on a planet that made him feel like he hadn't felt in ages. All these because he was going to face Tyrant. So clearly, VERY CLEARLY, he knew tyrant was a legit threat and had no idea about his abilities to absorb his blasts or take over his tech.

And notice Tyrant was WEAKENED when he faced off vs a FED and Prepped Galactus. I overlooked that fact despite adding the scans to his respect thread all those months ago. Quan pointed it out :
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/579/silversurferv3106p08.th.jpg http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5038/silversurferv3106p09.th.jpg http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7974/silversurferv3106p10.th.jpg http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7598/silversurferv3106p11.th.jpg

leonidas
i seem to recall a certain HERALD MY RAGE blast coming from a damn near starved to death galactus. hunger gets overblown with regards to galactus a little too often in threads. i'll take tenebrous in this, barring the plot device possibility that tyrant could somehow feed off ten's energy.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
i seem to recall a certain HERALD MY RAGE blast coming from a damn near starved to death galactus.
You recall wrongly because he absorbed all the PC from the containers Annihilus had been storing right before he fired off the blast.
http://s3.postimg.org/es1a2j0wf/222119_1072276_1071080_annihilation6_004_super_s.jpg

Not to mention Nova Primed survived the attack and even shielded his friends. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Power Cosmic II

Galactus' attacks didn't so shit to DP Tyrant. Go figure. Hence why he invoked his machines.

Right. Because using Tyrant's ability to absorb biospheric energy from Galactus' blasts has what bearing in his battle with Tenebrous?

Yes, because Galactus was actively battling Thor in direct conflict. Nevermind the fact that he still maintained his TP battle with Odin even after this attack. You want to ignore the context of my statements, I don't care since that means you don't understand the logic.

Galactus' armor being torn up by the fallen one while he's recovering from his battle with Hunger by hooking himself up to machines. Yawn, more ignored context from you.

which obviously did absolutely nothing in the next page except irritate Galactus. Yawn, more ignored context from you.

DP Tyrant's attacks didn't do anything to Galactus, that is confirmed on panel. The point is once he's attacking a being of Galactus' magnitude his efforts are fruitless.

Galactus' attacks did nothing to him because he absorbed the biospheric energy. Tyrant will not be able to do the same to Tenebrous since there is no biospheric energy. Meaning Tenebrous' attacks WILL HURT HIM. Tenebrous' attacks will rock the shit out of him make him BLEED, just like he did with Galactus.

The only on panel instance we have of DP Tyrant attacking someone on Galactus' level showed that the attacks were ineffective and he had to resort to technopathy. Yes, he resorted to technopathy only after Galactus resorted to his machines. A non factor in this fight since Tenebrous has no machines for him to control. If I have to spell out my logic for you there it is. Your laughing at it just proves how it is beyond your ability to grasp.

Power Cosmic II

Shit, even Surfer figured it would be a close battle and couldn't decide who would win.. AGAIN NOT KNOWING ABOUT THESE ABILITIES. He says " I must hurry up before they both destroy EACH OTHER" Clearly Surfer thought he was a legit threat.

People also forget that their initial fight took century after century to decide the winner and galaxies were destroyed in the process. It was no easy fight for Galactus.. in fact it was his biggest struggle shown to date Yet, we know Tyrant had gained back all of his power and says he's now at the peak of his powers and is READY to challenge Galactus again and come out of hiding. He knows what Galactus can do and his power level having fought him before and been MADE IN HIS IMAGE. If he thinks he was ready... how the F are you guys saying he wasn't ready? LOLS.. That is retarded. All these things are BEFORE he displayed any ability and from multiple sources it was stated Tyrant is a legit threat no matter what powers he has. Guess what Galactus.. Tyrant.. Surfer... Thanot were all right.. Tyrant was able to content with Galactus, and in fact, beat him. ya know, like what a legit threat can do.

He beat Galactus by using his own machines against him. Surfer has done this before and even 1-upped Tyrant because when Surfer did it, Galactus DIED.

zopzop
Right. Because using Tyrant's ability to absorb biospheric energy from Galactus' blasts has what bearing in his battle with Tenebrous?
Or him ignoring and regenning from a FED Galactus' physical attacks right?

Thank you for proving my point. Galactus was either hungry or distracted in the above examples I mentioned, EXACTLY like the Teneberous/Galactus fiasco. Galactus was hungry and about to feast on a planet when T and A surprised him. T still couldn't put him down until A jumped in with a surprise attack.

Likewise Galactus did nothing to Tyrant. Not with his PC attacks and not with his physical attacks. A fact that's being ignored by you.

Surfer survived their COMBINED assault long enough to find a way to defeat them, yet Tyrant is gonna fold vs T alone attacking him? GTFOoH with that noise.

Teneberous "rocked" a hungry Galactus that he took by surprise. I just showed you examples of beings Trans and below cracking (and worse) Galactus' armor when Galactus was either hungry or distracted.

And Tyrant didn't restort to Technopathy, Galactus did by using his machines against Tyrant. Tyrant merely overpowered Galactus' control of said machines.

leonidas
You recall wrongly because he absorbed all the PC from the containers Annihilus had been storing right before he fired off the blast.
http://s3.postimg.org/es1a2j0wf/222119_1072276_1071080_annihilation6_004_super_s.jpg

ah, that's right. thumb up but how much was there i wonder.....?

and a watcher died, so there's that.

zopzop
And Quasar's brought a Watcher to his knees before. Apparently Watchers, like Celestials, are not all the same power level.

guy222
Celestials>Watchers

Epicurus
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials>Watchers
Did you check out Exitar kabooming Earth?

guy222
Sure did friend. Got four copies. Glad they didn't job Exitar. Showed his powers brilliantly

h1a8
Tenebrous with ease.
A level or two above DP Tyrant.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He beat Galactus by using his own machines against him. Surfer has done this before and even 1-upped Tyrant because when Surfer did it, Galactus DIED.

That literally had NOTHING to do with what I said... What I was talking about is all the info BEFORE we even learned Tyrant could do what he did to Galactus. All of that was BEFORE that happened and CLEARLY... BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT.. Show him as a threat to beat Galactus. So regardless if you wanna call this PIS or that PIS... The narration and clear presentation is the comics show Tyrant is threat to Galactus. Period

h1a8
That literally had NOTHING to do with what I said... What I was talking about is all the info BEFORE we even learned Tyrant could do what he did to Galactus. All of that was BEFORE that happened and CLEARLY... BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT.. Show him as a threat to beat Galactus. So regardless if you wanna call this PIS or that PIS... The narration and clear presentation is the comics show Tyrant is threat to Galactus. Period Tyrant is a threat to Galactus because he can feed off of him. This was shown in their first engagement. Galactus was treating Tyrant like a child until Tyrant drained Galactus and seemingly grew stronger (while Galactus grew weaker). This is a plot thing which destroys any ABC logic towards another character.

KuRuPT Thanosi
HI you have literally NO idea what you're talking about. None. You haven't even read the comics in question. Tyrant was a threat to Galactus as stated via narration and the storyline BEFORE it was even known he could feed off his energy. Galactus had NO idea he had learned to do this and considered him a threat anyways. Which is my point.

Mr Master

I never understood why that bone-head Watcher just stood there awaiting death.
He had so many options to escape/avoid that blast. It's hilarious.

Or perhaps as it's said, sometimes Watchers choose to die:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/18029029_Watcher1.jpg

Galan007
i seem to recall a certain HERALD MY RAGE blast The 'HMR' blast ultimately encompassed that entire galaxy:
http://i.imgur.com/Luotnj4.jpg

Which makes sense given that a scant 2 pages after G unleashed said blast, it had already obliterated 3 star systems... And showed no signs of slowing:
http://i.imgur.com/gRZfijm.jpg

...Pretty fraggin' impressive, imo.

Anyway, going with Tenebrous.

h1a8
HI you have literally NO idea what you're talking about. None. You haven't even read the comics in question. Tyrant was a threat to Galactus as stated via narration and the storyline BEFORE it was even known he could feed off his energy. Galactus had NO idea he had learned to do this and considered him a threat anyways. Which is my point. What is said gets thrown in the garbage if it is contradicted with what happens on panel. Tyrant got treated like a child and showed the narration was false, UNTIL Tyrant started to feed off Galactus. So either this is what the narration was pointing to or it was simply not true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.