She-Hulk vs. Wrecker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can She-Hulk hush her detractors with a win here.

leonidas
good fight. i'd take shulkie for a small majority. both have some pretty good feats but i think shulk is a bit more consistent.

Wonder Man
They're both powerhouses. I wonder how she'll defend from the crow bar though.

zopzop
Wrecker is all over the place powerwise. IMHO he SHOULD be able to wreck that **** (that crowbar should break her), but we all know he wouldn't in a comic.

-K-M-
Originally posted by zopzop
Wrecker is all over the place powerwise. IMHO he SHOULD be able to wreck that **** (that crowbar should break her), but we all know he wouldn't in a comic.

http://i.imgur.com/bkwKq.gif

guy222
Jen

h1a8
This is full powered wrecker or the one where he is sharing his power? The wrecker wrecks her Thing level ass.

Swamp Walker
She hulk would probably win.

pym-ftw
Wrecker imo

h1a8
Wrecker is a level more powerful correct? Plus he has a phucking weapon here. I don't see how She Hulk could beat him. Unless I'm somehow overpowering the wrecker in my mind.

The Sorrow
^lol you would think this was Thor here or something the way you are describing him.

Anyway Wrecker could go from being owned by Cap and Spidey to being a match for a top tier briefly, depending on the writer. Didn't Jen punch his teeth out or something recently? I remember seeing a scan like that somewhere.

h1a8
Originally posted by The Sorrow
^lol you would think this was Thor here or something the way you are describing him.

Anyway Wrecker could go from being owned by Cap and Spidey to being a match for a top tier briefly, depending on the writer. Didn't Jen punch his teeth out or something recently? I remember seeing a scan like that somewhere. yes he's inconsistent but I call PIS on his low showings, also he is more powerful when he is not sharing his powers. By the way, Thor is 2 levels above she Hulk.

zopzop

Because he is. Well the High Meta version of Thor.

Reposted from my post on another thread -
Wrecker's crowbar has many of the properties of Thor's hammer : almost indestructible, capable of firing off powerful energy blasts, he's used it to create force fields, cast illusions, it returns to his hand when thrown, he can use it to teleport (even between different dimensions).

The Sorrow
Originally posted by h1a8
yes he's inconsistent but I call PIS on his low showings, also he is more powerful when he is not sharing his powers. By the way, Thor is 2 levels above she Hulk.
lol you call PIS on anything you don't agree like. Blatant cherry picking.

Because he is. Well the High Meta version of Thor.

Reposted from my post on another thread -
Wrecker's crowbar has many of the properties of Thor's hammer : almost indestructible, capable of firing off powerful energy blasts, he's used it to create force fields, cast illusions, it returns to his hand when thrown, he can use it to teleport (even between different dimensions).
Not even BRB is Thor and he is about as identical to him powerwise as it gets. Wrecker is an idiot who rarely ever displays those abilities which is mostly why he is a B class villain at best. She-Hulk is a better fighter, stronger, smarter and if she gets a hold of his weapon, he is f**ked.

carver9
lol you call PIS on anything you don't agree like. Blatant cherry picking.

thumb up

Obvious cherry picking. That's why I don't debate against or with him.

zopzop

Not even BRB is Thor and he is about as identical to him powerwise as it gets.
That's why I said the "High Meta" version of Thor.

Wrecker's beaten the Hulk and held his own vs Thor in prolonged fights before losing. That's already more than She Hulk has done fight wise.

The Crowbar is an extension of him. If she gets a hold of it, it's just a regular crowbar. He provides the power.

In a PISless/CISless setting, he destroys her every single time.

-K-M-

The Sorrow

That's why I said the "High Meta" version of Thor.

Wrecker's beaten the Hulk and held his own vs Thor in prolonged fights before losing. That's already more than She Hulk has done fight wise.

The Crowbar is an extension of him. If she gets a hold of it, it's just a regular crowbar. He provides the power.

In a PISless/CISless setting, he destroys her every single time.
Sure, but he beat Hulk in his first major appearance which happens all the time. He has since never reached those heights, and has had many low showings aswell as some downright embarrassing ones in his limited amount of appearances. That's on top of the fact he has already lost to She-Hulk, and people below her level.

Exactly, and without it he doesn't hit anywhere near as hard and would likely get stomped here.

Iyo, and this isn't CISless.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by h1a8
yes he's inconsistent but I call PIS on his low showings, also he is more powerful when he is not sharing his powers. By the way, Thor is 2 levels above she Hulk. he isn't drained by splitting the power and hasn't for a while(unless it was retconned away). Jen can definitely hurt him and most of his showing using powers suggest he isn't tapping into them on purpose.

@ everyone else

Yes its pis unless you honestly think Cap & Spiderman are as strong as Thor. Wrecker has the bad form of Bendis fever.

abhilegend
Shulkie has already owned his full powered ass IIRC.

http://i.imgur.com/E5eCAFf.jpg

Its the same She-Hulk which screwed Juggy BTW and she was decisively weaker than 616 She-Hulk.

-K-M-
Originally posted by pym-ftw
he isn't drained by splitting the power and hasn't for a while(unless it was retconned away). Jen can definitely hurt him and most of his showing using powers suggest he isn't tapping into them on purpose.

@ everyone else

Yes its pis unless you honestly think Cap & Spiderman are as strong as Thor. Wrecker has the bad form of Bendis fever.

Yes it was retconned back to weakening him. Never explained why the change back, but basically outright ignored like many of his abilities.

Originally posted by abhilegend
BTW and she was decisively weaker than 616 She-Hulk.

Oh? Also how do we know he wasn't power sharing there? They don't have to be around him to get his power. In fact, I'm pretty confident he was as full power Wrecker has never gone down that easy

-K-M-
*In fact, I'm pretty confident he wasn't at full power as Wrecker has never gone down that easy

Stupid 15 min rule.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by abhilegend
Shulkie has already owned his full powered ass IIRC.

http://i.imgur.com/E5eCAFf.jpg

Its the same She-Hulk which screwed Juggy BTW and she was decisively weaker than 616 She-Hulk. when you say "screwed"..?

DarkSaint85
He means screwed.

-K-M-
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
when you say "screwed"..?

http://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/sj1.jpg

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by -K-M-
http://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/sj1.jpg Ahkay

Great now you've got me thinking off super physiology

Which was also a point brought up in "Grrl Power"

YFZ 350
She-Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.