.......... THE WRECKER Vs THE JLA ............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Wrecker

Fight.1

Vs Batman

Fight.2

Vs Cyborg

Fight.3

Vs Aquaman

Fight.4

Vs Wonder Woman

Fight.6

Vs Shazam

Does Wrecker clear the list?
if not where does he stop.

Wrecker regains heatlh
after each fight....

zopzop
With PIS/CIS on, he doesn't make it past 1.

With PIS/CIS off, he can make it to 4.

Supermex
Oh sorry Shazam was fight 5

So just 5 fights for th he Wrecker

leonidas
cyborg would make it tough but AM would beat him.

Swamp Walker
Stops at Aquaman

celeyhyga17
Stops at AQ

DarkSaint85
Stops at 2.

Supermex
Stops or beats Aquaman?

carver9
Batman could beat him. Wrecker was a bad choice for a gauntlet.

pym-ftw
Stops @3

DarkSaint85
Cyborg could send him places.

zopzop
Not for anything but I think you guys are SERIOUSLY underestimating Wrecker.

His crowbar is all but indestructible. It can fire off powerful energy blasts. It allows him to teleport (even between dimensions). If thrown, it returns to his hand (like Mjolnir). He's even used it to form force fields once or twice before. He's used it to cast illusions.

The Wrecker himself has gone toe to toe with Thor. He's actually beaten Savage Hulk. When he went up against the New Avengers (Cage, Spiderwoman, Spiderman, Wolverine), he showed respectable durability and strength. He shrugged off Cage, Spiderman, and Spiderwoman's attacks. Even Wolverine's claws didn't really gut him (but he did cut his skin). The only way they beat him was by exploiting Spiderwoman's pheromones.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by zopzop
Not for anything but I think you guys are SERIOUSLY underestimating Wrecker.

His crowbar is all but indestructible. It can fire off powerful energy blasts. It allows him to teleport (even between dimensions). If thrown, it returns to his hand (like Mjolnir). He's even used it to form force fields once or twice before. He's used it to cast illusions.

The Wrecker himself has gone toe to toe with Thor. He's actually beaten Savage Hulk. When he went up against the New Avengers (Cage, Spiderwoman, Spiderman, Wolverine), he showed respectable durability and strength. He shrugged off Cage, Spiderman, and Spiderwoman's attacks. Even Wolverine's claws didn't really gut him (but he did cut his skin). The only way they beat him was by exploiting Spiderwoman's pheromones.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19glhtcbrmyaigif/original.gif

I just wanted to throw that in there. But he's not taking out Cyborg.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I just wanted to throw that in there. But he's not taking out Cyborg.
Why not? confused

Stoic
With PIS/CIS on, he doesn't make it past 1.

With PIS/CIS off, he can make it to 4.

I agree, but Batman and his gadgets could possibly make quick work of the Wrecker. Gas pellets and other trinkets that Batman has makes me believe that he could take the Wrecker, but only due to Batman's strategic nature, and superior fighting style.

Stoic
Why not? confused

Sonics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.