SOME MARVEL EARTH VILLAINS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Plz rank these Earth based Villains as powerful the most overall most powerful of the villians listed here.

List them as #1 being the most powerful and # 10 the weakest.

Green Goblin
Count Nefaria classic
Dr.Doom
Loki classic
Dracula
Moonstone
Wrecker
Juggernaut classic
Magneto classic
Graviton classic

LordofBrooklyn
1)Loki classic- I give classic Loki the nod here but he barely edges out number 2.
2)Dr.Doom- The second most powerful Earth mage and the second smartest man on Earth.Yeah, I said second DOOM.
3)Count Nefaria classic- A beast that can crush teams of heroes at once.
4)Magneto classic- Magnus is capable of tremendous damage and has a myriad of offensive capabilities.
5)Graviton classic- Slightly below Magnus.
6)Juggernaut classic- Powerful but lacking the offensive capabilities of the others.
7)Dracula-The Count is overmatched here but he is worthy of respect.
8)Green Goblin- Osborn with prep can move up the most of anyone here.
9)Moonstone.
Wrecker

Supermex
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
1)Loki classic- I give classic Loki the nod here but he barely edges out number 2.
2)Dr.Doom- The second most powerful Earth mage and the second smartest man on Earth.Yeah, I said second DOOM.
3)Count Nefaria classic- A beast that can crush teams of heroes at once.
4)Magneto classic- Magnus is capable of tremendous damage and has a myriad of offensive capabilities.
5)Graviton classic- Slightly below Magnus.
6)Juggernaut classic- Powerful but lacking the offensive capabilities of the others.
7)Dracula-The Count is overmatched here but he is worthy of respect.
8)Green Goblin- Osborn with prep can move up the most of anyone here.
9)Moonstone.
Wrecker

Nice breakdown Lordofbrooklyn

pym-ftw
Count Nefaria classic
Loki
Dr.Doom
Graviton
Magneto
Dracula
Juggernaut
Wrecker
Moonstone
Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.