DCnU Apollo & Superman Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who wins

carver9
Team 1 doesn't win a single match.

Swamp Walker
Thanos can beat team.

Colossus-Big C
The God Apollo, He can amp Superman In This Fight

Swamp Walker
Still Titan.

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
The God Apollo, He can amp Superman In This Fight

They die. Apollo just got taken out by someone weaker than Thanos...a lot weaker.

Cogito
I stopped reading Stormwatch, but nU Apollo was low-mid herald at best, and really only had statements going for him.

DarkSaint85
I'm hopinh CBC meant Apollo, the actual Greek Sun God....otherwise, this thread is retarded.

Stoic
I'm really wondering if an all out Superman could go the distance with Thanos tbh. Superman is very powerful.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm really wondering if an all out Superman could go the distance with Thanos tbh. Superman is very powerful.

What fts does current Superman have that makes you think he can hang with Thanos?

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
What fts does current Superman have that makes you think he can hang with Thanos?

He has the planet feat, and he has the speed advantage.

carver9

So you think Superman can beat Thanos because he benched a planet. What about Drax ripping the core of the sun out (and Thanos still beat him, easily). What would you give Hyperion over Thanos? You know, he held back two Universes and just stopped a planet forward momentum, easily.

The Sorrow
Hyperion has more impressive strength feats than that and was made short work of by Thanos' generals. Thanos would wreck Superman as he been portrayed in current DC.

Colossus-Big C
yes the greek apollo

Silent Master
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
yes the greek apollo

What feats does the Greek Apollo have in the DCnU?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.