Hank Pym vs. Peter Parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Who discovers the cure for cancer first? Neither is an acceptable answer.

pym-ftw
Pym 10 seconds in.

Swamp Walker
Broodling, Son of Brood.

pym-ftw
He could also defeat the Brood in a prep war if Pym had too...

laughing out loud

Bentley
Pym particles could shrink cancer cells, so technically Pym already has the cure for cancer.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Pym particles could shrink cancer cells, so technically Pym already has the cure for cancer. Peter's semen can kill cancer cells.

Which, I assume, is why you're cancer free.

#rekt

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Peter's semen can kill cancer cells.

Which, I assume, is why you're cancer free.

#rekt

So people who don't have cancer have been raped by Spider-Man? mmm

Well, you're the rape expert so I will abide to your reasoning.

DarkSaint85
Mindset has spoken.

Pym wins.

SamZED
Originally posted by Mindset
Peter's semen can kill cancer cells.
laughingthumb up
seriously though, Parker is more likely to win because he on occasions runs into a walking cancer cure - Mr. Negative.
Also Parker particles might do the trick.

Bentley
Parker particles?

Are you just mocking me now Samzed? ahah

As long as Stiltman doesn't come next talking about Logan particles ermm

SamZED
Originally posted by Bentley
Parker particles?

Are you just mocking me now Samzed? ahah

As long as Stiltman doesn't come next talking about Logan particles ermm laughing I swear to God I am not! Pete actually discovered particles that can grant anyone high herald level powers with potential to reach trans level cool

Logan particles exist - his flees.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SamZED
laughing I swear to God I am not! Pete actually discovered particles that can grant anyone high herald level powers with potential to reach trans level cool

Anyone??? Someone...SUPERIOR...to you, may disagree. sneer

8swords
laughing I swear to God I am not! Pete actually discovered particles that can grant anyone high herald level powers with potential to reach trans level cool

Yup, which also made alpha, and somethin tells me that alpha owned thor once?

StiltmanFTW

You're making more typos than usual. Is it because you're nervous? Let me guess. Seeing the newest Twilight Goblin photo hurt you bad, didn't it?

Good.

8swords
^fight fight fight fight!!! to the DEATH!!

zopzop
If either of them can cure cancer, why are there still cancer deaths on Marvel Earth?

pym-ftw
I assume the thee same reason Pym doesn't shift the 616 reality into a deathless universe.

Plot.

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop
If either of them can cure cancer, why are there still cancer deaths on Marvel Earth?

Pft, all Marvel Citizen should thank Pym for everytime he hasn't created an improved version of Ultron and letting them all die several times over.

SamZED
Originally posted by zopzop
If either of them can cure cancer, why are there still cancer deaths on Marvel Earth? because Pete died short after he discovered the particles. Pym has no such excuse. stick out tongue

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're making more typos than usual. Is it because you're nervous? Let me guess. Seeing the newest Twilight Goblin photo hurt you bad, didn't it?

Good. I know I'll regret asking this... what Twilight Goblin photo?

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Sent you a PM. Enjoy.

SamZED
Just sad

maxivitopowe
What was it?

SamZED
Harry Osborn as the Green Goblin looking like a seriously pissed off TinkerBell.

maxivitopowe
Lol

Can you post it or pm me it?

Spidey but only because his..."fluids" have actually cured something

maxivitopowe
DP

maxivitopowe
Harry Osborn as the Green Goblin looking like a seriously pissed off TinkerBell. Harry?

Thought it was Norman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.