HP Doomsday vs WW Hulk vs The General vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Battle of the unstoppable bricks. Who win? No World breaker for Hulk.

janus77
No WBH ... ok, what about Celestial Breaker Hulk or Time Breaker Hulk?

I say Hulk wins this. We know Juggernaut has his limits as does DD, but Hulk just keeps on getting more and more powerful.

DarkSaint85
Hulk DOES have his limits - Carver has stopped him from going World Breaker.

Stalemate.

janus77
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk DOES have his limits - Carver has stopped him from going World Breaker.

Stalemate.
But what about CELESTIAL Breaker eh??

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by janus77
But what about CELESTIAL Breaker eh??

It was only thanks to Doom's ingenuity and intelligence that Hulkw as able to do so!!!!

quanchi112
Hulk.

Insane Titan
Juggernaut wins

God Cloth Seiya
Speed- doomsday
Strength- hulk
Durability- juggernaut

This isn't going to end well but I give doomsday majority.

carver9
Speed is debatable.

Golgo13
Doomsday or General or Juggernaut.

God Cloth Seiya
Massively master than a motherbox amped superman.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Doomsday or General or Juggernaut.

Lol.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by janus77
But what about CELESTIAL Breaker eh?? All Hulk did was hold the "plug in" together that Doom didn't have time to properly connect. Hulk is electricians tape

Khazra Reborn
Doomsday.

guy222
Hulk

iscaremonkeys
dear god Classic juggs

-Pr-
Doomsday or Juggernaut. Can't decide between them.

Originally posted by carver9
Speed is debatable.

the **** it is.

pym-ftw
Juggy

Golgo13
At best, Juggernaut would stalemate the OG Shaggy Man body. It's too durable, plus it can adapt.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Doomsday or Juggernaut. Can't decide between them.

the **** it is.

I disagree my friend. Especially based off fts.

-Pr-
you mean the feats you're willing to ignore? sure, I guess.

God Cloth Seiya
Carter.... no one here is keeping up with doomsday in speed.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Carter.... no one here is keeping up with doomsday in speed. no one is keeping up with juggs durability

guy222
Green Hulk is

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by guy222
Green Hulk isNOT his durability is nowhere near classic juggs. His durability is pretty good but what makes hulk so hard to take down is his amazing healing factor

Golgo13
How does Juggs deal with the General?

quanchi112
How does Juggs deal with the General? Beats him down.

God Cloth Seiya
How does he catch him?

quanchi112
How does he catch him? The General isn't gang fast.

iceman24567
Juggs or DD

DTM
Juggernauts punches will do ZERO to The General, the guy waved off Superman and Orion combined, Cains strikes aint gonna do squat to him. Cant say wholl win here really, but I strongly believe WW Hulk will be the first to fall, as powerful as he is, hes the overall weakest here.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Speed is debatable. you trying to get banned or something? Speed is not debatable. DD is astronomically faster than both.

Mindship
Hulk loses until he gets angry enough. Then Hulk starts winning. Fight will take 1000 years.

Stoic
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
his durability is nowhere near classic juggs. His durability is pretty good but what makes hulk so hard to take down is his amazing healing factor

You're getting the Hulk mixed up with Eiling. The Hulk tanked forces capable of liquefying adamantium, and this was a Hulk written to be below WW Hulk.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindship
Hulk loses until he gets angry enough. Then Hulk starts winning. Fight will take 1000 years.

Until he gets angry enough? WW Hulk could control his strength and go to from base to what he did at the end of WW Hulk which was nearly sink the Eastern seaboard with one foot fall. Because we can not go beyond that amount due to forum policies this is still more than the General, and Doomsday showed on panel in terms of destructive force. People will argue that collateral damage means nothing, but, no one can ignore that it take an enormous amount of power to pull something like that off.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Stoic
You're getting the Hulk mixed up with Eiling. The Hulk tanked forces capable of liquefying adamantium, and this was a Hulk written to be below WW Hulk. one of the many reasons why WW hulk is my least favorite incarnation. i think WW beats general then Hp comes after hulk after thinking he beat jugg. Jugg sneak attack beats him then jugg owns WWH

DTM
There is literally nothing WWHulk could do to The General that would do any real damage, nothing. Eiling was tossing around Superman and Orion like toys, he took everything they had like it was nothing. WWHulk would fare no better. You are not going to beat The General with strictly physical attacks.

DarkRaiden
Classic Juggs literally can't lose besides BFR. So him.

Golgo13
BFR has worked on Juggs before. And he's not strong enough to put down DD or Shaggy Man,

quanchi112
BFR has worked on Juggs before. And he's not strong enough to put down DD or Shaggy Man, Why isn't he ?

God Cloth Seiya
Cause doomsdays durability is to high.

quanchi112
Cause doomsdays durability is to high. Based on ?

God Cloth Seiya
Taking hits that are above juggernauts strength feats. Also doomsday can't be beaten twice by the same type of attack and he has already been beaten with physical attacks so hulk and juggs can't beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.