JLA CIS off Battle!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which member comes out on top? Blood lust is on...this is to the death. Pre Reboot versions.

Martian Manhunter
Diana
Superman
Orion
Aquaman
Hal

Who is coming out the victor?

Swamp Walker
Manhunter.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Which member comes out on top? Blood lust is on...this is to the death. Pre Reboot versions.

Martian Manhunter
Diana
Superman
Orion
Aquaman
Hal

Who is coming out the victor?

You, carver. The only winner from the ensuing she!tstorm is you......

maxivitopowe
^ what he said

This is gonna devolve into WW vs Supes

IMO I think blood lusted Manhunter could do it
Next Hal
Supes
Diana
AM

(don't know anything about Orion or the motherbox's but with all I've heard of them I would put him top)

abhilegend
Superman. Any other answer is wrong, don't make a carver out of you by being wrong.

Silent Master
Martian Manhunter. Any other answer is wrong, don't make an abhi out of yourself by being wrong. angel

carver9
Don't understand why ABHI keeps bringing my name up.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Silent Master
Martian Manhunter. Any other answer is wrong, don't make an abhi out of yourself by being wrong. angel
Heh, good ol' snake-eyes routine. But tell me more about how J'onn wins.

Flyattractor
Probaby basing it on Jonz TP and Shape shifting. Does MM still have that mass adding ability?

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by carver9
Don't understand why ABHI keeps bringing my name up. Apparently you have secret admirer carver. stick out tongue

abhilegend
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Probaby basing it on Jonz TP and Shape shifting. Does MM still have that mass adding ability?
Before or after someone punches him out?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by abhilegend
Before or after someone punches him out? But according to his Wiki MM has superspeed ?! So how can anyone punch him out?

Especially if he is a super fast diamond hard and phased out of sync with reality type guy?

eek!

DarkSaint85
But according to his Wiki MM has superspeed ?! So how can anyone punch him out?

Especially if he is a super fast diamond hard and phased out of sync with reality type guy?

eek!

Also, CIS is off...

8swords
superman, nuff said

abhilegend
But according to his Wiki MM has superspeed ?! So how can anyone punch him out?

eek!
Because using wiki is stupid?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by abhilegend
Because using wiki is stupid? .....eh can't really argue with that point....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.