Norman (Mighty Max) Vs. Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF DELPH
Battle takes place in Modern Manhattan.

Discuss.

(In case people forget who Norman was:

http://mightymax.wikia.com/wiki/Norman

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3239/3042317622_9abf632bb1.jpg

Trying to gauge his tier, and didn't want to start off with Spiderman).

SquallX
****ing Nostalgic right there man. Brought a tear to my eyes.

He wins just because of being it was one of my favorite cartoons growing up.

Digi
Heh. Showing your age. Not sure, but thanks for the nostalgic chuckle.

MF DELPH
Mighty Max was the sh*t. Truly a forgotten gem from that era (mainly because the top cartoon of the era was Batman: TAS). From what I recall from the cartoon Norman was in about the Captain America to US Agent weight class in terms of physical ability (had low level superhuman strength, stamina, reflexes, etc) and was a master swordsman/marksman and skilled warrior with thousands of years of experience. Grayson's taken down legit metas so I figured he'd be a good opening gauge.

celeyhyga17
Hahaha.
Mighty Max was da shiet!

Digi
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Mighty Max was the sh*t. Truly a forgotten gem from that era (mainly because the top cartoon of the era was Batman: TAS). From what I recall from the cartoon Norman was in about the Captain America to US Agent weight class in terms of physical ability (had low level superhuman strength, stamina, reflexes, etc) and was a master swordsman/marksman and skilled warrior with thousands of years of experience. Grayson's taken down legit metas so I figured he'd be a good opening gauge.

A lot of it is only half-remembered for me, but I think you're in range. Cartoons had a hard time making anyone what we would consider "street" just because it was too easy to do silly stuff that ends up being a lot more impressive.

He'd probably slide into meta. The KMC meta tiers are a bit of a mess (well, low and mid at least), so there's probably some mid metas he'd take down too.

DarkSaint85
Norman utterly stomps.

My heart.

Man I miss those shows

D-Block
I remember one episode where they had a picture of Hercules and it looked just like Norman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.