Shade, He-Man, John C. Vs. Thanos, Silver Surfer, Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
The Shade, He-Man and Jon Constantine have one week to prep for a two phase assassination attempt. Shade is at his most powerful and has full mastery of the shadow realm, furthermore He-Man has access to all his gear and weapons. John Constantine has access to all his relics, weapons, magics, rituals, etc.

The team gets seven days to plan together on how to first kill Thanos and silver surfer together. Then if they succeed in that assassination/fight they then get another 5 days, this time they must kill Odin.

DarkSaint85
Wow.

Digi
No idea. Though I'd be irrationally excited to see it in a comic. Can you imagine He-Man vs. Thanos?!

g007_teehee

carver9
Hes the man never loses.

Board Walker
bump

golem370
Thanos would own He-Man

Board Walker
bump

Jynocidus
Thanos solos

Board Walker
Thanos does not solo this...

Digi
I'm pretty sure this is Constantine with prep vs. the other side. Because of course Thanos rocks He-Man.

Incidentally, He-Man with all gear includes the Sword of Power, which in most (all?) incarnations, channels power from the multiversal nexus that is Castle Greyskull. I'm sure John could do some major sh*t with that and prep.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Board Walker
As per the op john gets a week of prep and limitless access to any of his resources, and items as well as gear. He man gets his full deckedout gear, and shade has been battling gods recently...

Thanos not soloing this

Konton
Originally posted by Digi
I'm pretty sure this is Constantine with prep vs. the other side. Because of course Thanos rocks He-Man.

Incidentally, He-Man with all gear includes the Sword of Power, which in most (all?) incarnations, channels power from the multiversal nexus that is Castle Greyskull. I'm sure John could do some major sh*t with that and prep.

And Shade isn't a factor... because... ?

Golgo13
Shade takes out Surfer.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think the team is successfull both times. Johns prep and the power of Greyskull + Shade would be even overkill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.