Mad Celestials AND Galactus VS THE DCNU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Mad Celestials

Galactus

VS

DCNU

Swamp Walker
DCNU

Epicurus
Originally posted by Swamp Walker
DCNU
Gets destroyed.

DarkSaint85
Pandora and Barry Allen do their fusion dance once more, and reshape the omni/multi/universe.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Epicurus
Gets destroyed.
Galactus gets BFRed and Zauriel erases the celestials from existence.

mmm

Epicurus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Galactus gets BFRed and Zauriel erases the celestials from existence.

mmm
Lies.

abhilegend
Lies.
Writer: Brian Michael Bendis.

thumb up

God Cloth Seiya
Batman solos

zopzop
Writer: Brian Michael Bendis.

thumb up
ROFLMAO! thumb up

But in all seriousness : 5D Imps.
/Thread

Epicurus
They aren't back to their pre-reboot levels from what I gather. Not to mention that almost every single feat which causes one to place the 5D Imps on such a level in the power tier has been performed by Mxy himself. Who actually managed to destroy the rest of the race one or 2 times that I know of.

abhilegend
They aren't back to their pre-reboot levels from what I gather. Not to mention that almost every single feat which causes one to place the 5D Imps on such a level in the power tier has been performed by Mxy himself. Who actually managed to destroy the rest of the race one or 2 times that I know of.
Mxy is in DCnU last I checked. Vynyktvyx has some good feats too IIRC.

Cogito

If you're referring to pre-boot, several Imps have displayed total control of reality, not just Mxy.

And nU Mxy pulled a universe out of a hat, so while they lack feats they should still be enough.

operator616
^ thumb up

They aren't back to their pre-reboot levels from what I gather.

In Action Comics #15, Mxy pulls an entire 3-D universe out of his hat (as if it's like a toy or something):

http://i.imgur.com/NjZE6u2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UK1rVOO.jpg

Not sure how this is a battle though. DCnU has a supreme being (the Presence).

Epicurus
Originally posted by Cogito
If you're referring to pre-boot, several Imps have displayed total control of reality, not just Mxy.

And nU Mxy pulled a universe out of a hat, so while they lack feats they should still be enough.
Not on the same level as Mxy's more high end feats like Worlds Funnest.

Kid Franklin Richards level feat. And we all saw how the last confrontation between him and the MCs ended.

Epicurus
Mxy is in DCnU last I checked. Vynyktvyx has some good feats too IIRC.
Well, I was referring to the pre-reboot versions in this case. Imo, no current 5D Imp is yet to reach the level which Mxy was at pre-reboot.

abhilegend
Well, I was referring to the pre-reboot versions in this case. Imo, no current 5D Imp is yet to reach the level which Mxy was at pre-reboot.
That's true. But I'm having a hard time believing there are no Galactus class beings in DCnU to stop these celestials.

srug

Epicurus
That's true. But I'm having a hard time believing there are no Galactus class beings in DCnU to stop these celestials.

srug
I haven't seen any so far. I guess an argument could be made for the 5D imps, but who else do you got apart from that?

Cogito
I haven't seen any so far. I guess an argument could be made for the 5D imps, but who else do you got apart from that?

Mxy may not have the feats he had pre-boot, but he's still displayed power enough to win here IMO.

But remove him, you've still got the likes of God, Nekron, the Angelic Host (if each is as powerful as Zauriel then...lol), etc.

guy222
C n G FTW

Galan007
I'm really not yet convinced where Imps stand in the DCnU. Yes, Mxy pulled a 3d universe out of his derby hat--but how do we translate that into a battle feat? I mean, even if he is a universal power, that still puts him below a team-up of 3 Mad Celestials. /shrug

One thing is for sure: if the Celestials separate Mxy from his hat, it's game over for the Imp.

Reflassshh
Hope powered superman ftw thumb up

AsbestosFlaygon
I think the DCnU is still quite formidable an opponent.

It's got the Angelic Host, Swamp Thing, The Presence/YHWH/Wally, The Spectre, and various other Abstract-level beings I haven't mentioned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.