Justice League Dark vs. God Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
John Constantine
Shade
Swamp Thing
Pandora
Frankenstein
Zatanna
Deadman
Madame Xanadu
Andrew Bennett

Vs

Hercules
Amedeus Cho
Thor
Snowbird
Daimon Hellstorm
Sersi
Demogorge
Silver Surfer
Galactus

1. Random Encounter
2. 3 days prep

DarkSaint85
Lol Galactus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by byrdgang21

Demogorge
Galactus

Lol.

zopzop
Snowbird.

See this?
http://s27.postimg.org/5kbqul51r/Incredible_Hercules119_Zone_Meganpg20.jpg
That's her saving the God Squad from an absolute mob of Skull Slave Gods that the team was being overwhelmed by (yes even Demogorge).

She can solo with ease if she's serious.

8swords
Originally posted by zopzop
Snowbird.

See this?
That's her saving the God Squad from an absolute mob of Skull Slave Gods that the team was being overwhelmed by (yes even Demogorge).

little knowledge about snowbird, and somewhat curios on the beast, did she transform into that giant, or that white thinngy, cant really make heads or tails of what she transformed into,

abhilegend
Snowbird.

See this?

If one feat is all we go on, Pandora with a little help from Barry merged three multiverses into one creating a full omniverse.

srug

zopzop
Originally posted by 8swords
little knowledge about snowbird, and somewhat curios on the beast, did she transform into that giant, or that white thinngy, cant really make heads or tails of what she transformed into,
She's the white "tentacle" things ripping apart the giant and other gods.
Originally posted by abhilegend
If one feat is all we go on, Pandora with a little help from Barry merged three multiverses into one creating a full omniverse.

srug
That's an awesome SHARED feat for Pandora. Snowbird wrecked that crew solo.

abhilegend
That's an awesome SHARED feat for Pandora. Snowbird wrecked that crew solo.
Seeing as how Flash isn't nowhere near level to create a universe let alone an omniverse, I would think its mostly Pandora's doing. Phantom Stranger credited her for it after all. But even if we take every other character here and combined their EVERY feat in their career, I doubt they could create a multiverse let alone an omniverse. I hope you aren't comparing killing some fodder gods to creating an omniverse, I seriously hope so.

Nightmare was assraping the same Demogorge BTW. He came off as a serious jobber in that series.

Cogito
Seeing as how Flash isn't nowhere near level to create a universe let alone an omniverse, I would think its mostly Pandora's doing. Phantom Stranger credited her for it after all. But even if we take every other character here and combined their EVERY feat in their career, I doubt they could create a multiverse let alone an omniverse. I hope you aren't comparing killing some fodder gods to creating an omniverse, I seriously hope so.

And yet, as we've seen, Pandora isn't anywhere near the level to create a universe let alone an omniverse either mmm

DarkSaint85

Nightmare was assraping the same Demogorge BTW. He came off as a serious jobber in that series.

Reported for lowballing Flash.

Counter reported as its Barry Allen.

I'm so confused.

As to this fight, Deadman could take Snowbird over, if John and Deadman were serious.

Not sure what they'd do to G though.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Cogito
And yet, as we've seen, Pandora isn't anywhere near the level to create a universe let alone an omniverse either mmm Originally posted by abhilegend

srug
I never said it was her average.

mhmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.