Odin vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place some realm that lets both fight at peak levels.

Classic NES
Originally posted by golem370
The fight takes place some realm that lets both fight at peak levels.

I don't understand. What realm would Odin fight in that affords him the peak of his powers?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Classic NES
I don't understand. What realm would Odin fight in that affords him the peak of his powers?

Asgard, I'd assume.

Classic NES
So, I'm guessing it's Odin fresh from the Odinsleep and Mephisto in his own realm. If that's the case he stomps Odin into fine goo.

zopzop
Originally posted by Classic NES
So, I'm guessing it's Odin fresh from the Odinsleep and Mephisto in his own realm. If that's the case he stomps Odin into fine goo.
Apparently you were asleep during the Mephisto/Galactus throwdown.

Even if Odin wins, it wouldn't be a stomp.

Epicurus
Originally posted by zopzop

Even if Odin wins, it wouldn't be a stomp.
Galactus was hungry in that instance.

Yes, it would, seeing how Dormammu did so with relative ease.

guy222
Odin. Call it = if Mephisto fares well vs Thanos

bbrem123
what is odin going to do? Galactus was absorbing his realm which is why he won. Odin has no change here.

zopzop
Originally posted by Epicurus
Yes, it would, seeing how Dormammu did so with relative ease.
When was this? When Mephisto was fending off Dormammu's hordes then Satannish sucker attacked him?

Also, if this is real and not just an illusion......yikes :
http://s29.postimg.org/vbwpbhk2r/mephistothor1qx0.jpg

Classic NES

What's the point of mentioning Galactus who would also grind Odin into goo? confused

Epicurus
When was this? When Mephisto was fending off Dormammu's hordes then Satannish sucker attacked him?

Also, if this is real and not just an illusion......yikes :
http://s29.postimg.org/vbwpbhk2r/mephistothor1qx0.jpg
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=561784&pagenumber=4

Lol, still sticking to that scan as if it means anything. Weren't you humiliated on this front years ago?

zopzop
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=561784&pagenumber=4
Yup. That's what I thought. It was the time Satannish sucker attacked Mephisto when Mephisto was busy dealing with Dormammu's minions.

That's why I said "IF". But you love to troll so....

Epicurus

Yup. That's what I thought. It was the time Satannish sucker attacked Mephisto when Mephisto was busy dealing with Dormammu's minions.

That's why I said "IF". But you love to troll so....
Which is somehow not supposed to showcase Dormammu's superiority over Mephisto even within the latter's own realm. Am I right?

Merely bringing that scan back into the fold is you making a throwback to your more inane floppy days. The Odin/Seth>LT or Reed being omniscient sort of days.

zopzop
Which is somehow not supposed to showcase Dormammu's superiority over Mephisto even within the latter's own realm. Am I right?
It was a surprise attack while Mephisto was distracted. It's like mind controlled Hulk one shotting THor with a sucker attack.

Mephisto later came back and killed Satannish.

Reed's mind forged the MU (with AE providing the power), so......yeah.

Epicurus

It was a surprise attack while Mephisto was distracted. It's like mind controlled Hulk one shotting THor with a sucker attack.

Mephisto later came back and killed Satannish.

Reed's mind forged the MU (with AE providing the power), so......yeah.
No it's not, seeing how Dormammu's minions, as you so gloriously pointed out, were holding their own against Meph.

It was fairly clear in that arc that Dormammu is beyond Hell-Lords even in their native realms.

And here we go with you flopping back to your pre-retcon flop mode again.laughing out loud

zopzop
No it's not, seeing how Dormammu's minions, as you so gloriously pointed out, were holding their own against Meph.

It was fairly clear in that arc that Dormammu is beyond Hell-Lords even in their native realms.
It is what it is though. Satannish betrayed Mephisto and attacked when he was distracted. Mephisto later came back and killed Satannish.

Everyone has low showings. Odin was carried away by space ants once. That's not his average.

Dormammu has just as many, if not more, humiliating showings.

Keep it up and you'll join another ignore list. How many active forum members have you trolled into ignoring your ramblings?

quanchi112
Odin wins.

guy222
Should b =

DTM
Mephisto may not be at Deaths power levels, but hes sure stronger than Odin, he wins.

the Darkone
Odin beats him worse than Dormammu did!!

guy222
Double KO via headbutt

Colossus-Big C
Didnt Demogorge eat mephisto in his own realm?

golem370
Franklin destroyed him or his realm but he came back.

Mr Master
^^ Franklin's mental blocks were let loose, and Meph was no longer amped.

---------------------------------------------------

Mephisto, prefers other forms of abuse instead of relying on his "galaxy shattering" power:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/18188040_Meph.jpg

DarkRaiden
Hmm Mephisto has better showings against Galactus but worse agaisnt Dormammu...I say tie.

guy222
Possibly

the Darkone
Odin wreck him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.