Zoom vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No PIS or bfring. Zoom wants to kill Thanos. Who wins the majority?

God Cloth Seiya
Thanos

Board Walker
zoom 10/10, childsplay/

pym-ftw
Thanos beat Space Gem Runner...

That is Team Thanus' only argument

carver9
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thanos beat Space Gem Runner...

That is Team Thanus' only argument

How did.he beat Runner?

DarkSaint85
Zoom.

One-Punch
How does Zoom fare against invisible personal shields (three layers) strong enough to stop a high herald blitz, insane durability, TK powerful enough to casually stop a hammer toss and push Fallen One back, and TP strong enough to control Hulk like a toy?

abhilegend
Which Zoom?

carver9
The Zoom that fought 3 Flashes.

abhilegend
Thawne or Zolomon? The one who was in Flash: Rebirth or the guy who fought Flash in Flash v2? If its Thawne, he ages Thanos into dust by stealing all his age.

DarkSaint85
Or retconning T so he had a happy childhood.

Swamp Walker
Zoom

One-Punch
How would aging Thanos to dust work when he's immortal and can regenerate "atom by agonizing atom" literally?

DarkSaint85
By retconning the immortality power of thanos.

Insane Titan
Lol

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
By retconning the immortality power of thanos. How about I retcon your face.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by carver9
How did.he beat Runner? via pimpslap.

One-Punch
By retconning the immortality power of thanos.
So Zoom is going to force the abstract Death not to make Thanos immortal? Good luck to him.

Board Walker
Reforming atom by atom means each of his atoms possesses kinetic energy in order to move, and or perform an action. Zoom merely denies every plank within Thanos kinetic energy, thus every atom as well as molecule is no longer bound to one another. Thanos then ceases to exist as the being known as "Thanos", he did not die by any means. Rather his state of being simply ceased due to a lack of kinetic energy between each plank.

This all happens faster than the fastest measurement of speed, before Thanos even knows it and or the fight has even begun for him.

Stoic
Originally posted by Board Walker
Reforming atom by atom means each of his atoms possesses kinetic energy in order to move, and or perform an action. Zoom merely denies every plank within Thanos kinetic energy, thus every atom as well as molecule is no longer bound to one another. Thanos then ceases to exist as the being known as "Thanos", he did not die by any means. Rather his state of being simply ceased due to a lack of kinetic energy between each plank.

This all happens faster than the fastest measurement of speed, before Thanos even knows it and or the fight has even begun for him due to Zoom being perpetually ahead of him in existence.

Who has Zoom defeated that was in the ballpark of Thanos power wise?

carver9
Originally posted by pym-ftw
via pimpslap.

Scans.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Who has Zoom defeated that was in the ballpark of Thanos power wise? Why?
Does it really matter?

We all know Zoom can ko Thanos and we all know Thanos would appear to be frozen to Zoom and thus can't hit Zoom.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Why?
Does it really matter?

We all know Zoom can ko Thanos and we all know Thanos would appear to be frozen to Zoom and thus can't hit Zoom.

Thanos is a quasi magical being that is protected by Death itself. Knocking him out would be a huge feat for a Herald level character, even the cream of the crop Herald's like Thor, and the Surfer were unable to faze him. He nearly smiled as Black Bolt gave him hell. To argue for Zoom winning, one must bring forth a crap load of evidence to support this stance. What the hell does Thanos have to do to prove that he is above the likes of Herald level character? not even Superman could stand there as the Surfer blasted the hell out of him, or take a smashing from Thor, while begging for more. Credit due man.

celeyhyga17
Thanos

JayDaDon
How on earth do we know Zoom can K.O Thanos?

Edit; directed at H1, you guys slipped those comments in fast

h1a8
Thanos is a quasi magical being that is protected by Death itself. Knocking him out would be a huge feat for a Herald level character, even the cream of the crop Herald's like Thor, and the Surfer were unable to faze him. He nearly smiled as Black Bolt gave him hell. To argue for Zoom winning, one must bring forth a crap load of evidence to support this stance. What the hell does Thanos have to do to prove that he is above the likes of Herald level character? not even Superman could stand there as the Surfer blasted the hell out of him, or take a smashing from Thor, while begging for more. Credit due man. Surfer can phase Thanos. One writer or showing doesn't prove otherwise. Thanos and Surfer were close to peers before under certain writers. Thanos has blocked Surfer blasts in defense several times. This implies that his blasts, under that writer, can harm Thanos. Also, Surfer has casually blew up planets before after his upgrade. This is astronomical more powerful than his low showing jobbing blasts.

Surfer has blackhole blasts that can end Thanos almost instantly.

I'm not claiming Zoom can one shot Thanos. But after enough, stronger than Superman level, hits Thanos will go down.

See the problem here is you have to look at things more analytically to see the truth. Thor hammer hits have always phased Thanos. Superman can hit as hard or harder. You act as if Thanos is so powerful that neither Superman nor Thor can make him feel their hits.

Insane Titan
Scans of zoom knocking someone out on Thanos lvl

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Scans of zoom knocking someone out on Thanos lvl
Don't bother asking. It never happened.

Thanos wins.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by zopzop
Don't bother asking. It never happened.

Thanos wins.

yes

h1a8
Scans of zoom knocking someone out on Thanos lvl Thanos doesn't have a level. Physically he is around Superman. Superman is stronger, Thanos is more durable to energy blasts, Superman is more durable to blunt force.

Zoom can easily ko Thanos by hitting him enough times with Imps, in which he will.

Insane Titan
So no proof just baseless speculation as always

h1a8
So no proof just baseless speculation as always Thanos never no sold a heralds physical hit. Thanos always got affected or rocked by heralds physical hits.

Zoom hits harder than Superman (the strongest herald). By the nature of how the IMP is designed, Zoom can hit a lot harder than Superman ever could.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One-Punch
So Zoom is going to force the abstract Death not to make Thanos immortal? Good luck to him.

Why force Death?

How about attacking when Thanos was born?

Or ensuring that he grew up with friends?

Or regressing the Thanos he's currently fighting to the one killed by Drax?

His relative power level shouldn't matter...a baby is still a baby....

Bentley
Thanos doesn't have a level. Physically he is around Superman. Superman is stronger, Thanos is more durable to energy blasts, Superman is more durable to blunt force.

This comparision is pointless and also fake. At this point Thanos has better physical endurance than Kal, it shouldn't even be up to discussion.

Insane Titan
Thanos never no sold a heralds physical hit. Thanos always got affected or rocked by heralds physical hits.

Zoom hits harder than Superman (the strongest herald). By the nature of how the IMP is designed, Zoom can hit a lot harder than Superman ever could. he virtually no sold or they had no lasting effect from PG Thor or a lighting amped hammer shot from Thorand both are harder Thsnos what Zoom has shown.

The Zoom hits harder than Superman is lip service

Supermex
Why is Thanos being compared to Superman?

Superman is a herald. All of Thanos stats are above Supes.

DarkSaint85
Nah, not all. Not that it matters, though.

carver9
Nah, not all. Not that it matters, though.

Which stat isnt?.

Bentley
Which stat isnt?.

You know this, stop spamming the thread mad

carver9
edit

DarkSaint85
Which stat isnt?.

His flight speed sneer

Prove me wrong, Scan Daddy Prime.

carver9
His flight speed sneer

Prove me wrong, Scan Daddy Prime.

Lol...I can't.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bentley
This comparision is pointless and also fake. At this point Thanos has better physical endurance than Kal, it shouldn't even be up to discussion.

What has Thanos done to say his endurance is better than Kal's?
Did he fight for days, years, etc?

Endurance is irrelevant if someone can fight for hours but ko you in a matter of minutes.

Originally posted by Supermex
Why is Thanos being compared to Superman?

Superman is a herald. All of Thanos stats are above Supes.

Because Superman is stronger than Thanos, can rock Thanos with his punches, and
because Zoom hits harder than Superman.

he virtually no sold or they had no lasting effect from PG Thor or a lighting amped hammer shot from Thorand both are harder Thsnos what Zoom has shown.

The Zoom hits harder than Superman is lip service

Do you know what " a herald's hit" means? It doesn't mean energy projection at all.
Every time a high herald being "physically hit" Thanos, Thanos was rocked, affected, etc. He never no sold anything related to a physical hit from a high herald level being, not even close. PG Thor made him bleed and was rocking the shit out of him. PG Thor wasn't proven to be more than 2x stronger than normal Thor. Zoom can hit harder than Superman. There is no limit to how hard Zoom can hit when he employs the IMP.

Insane Titan
More lies , PG Thor wasn't rocking the shit out of Thanos he made his nose trickle with blood which Thanos smiled at.

Il wait for actual on panel proof that PG was only 2xstrong and Zoom hits as hard as Superman.

I want actual on panel showings not your trolling words

DarkSaint85
More lies , PG Thor wasn't rocking the shit out of Thanos he made his nose trickle with blood which Thanos smiled at.

Il wait for actual on panel proof that PG was only 2xstrong and Zoom hits as hard as Superman.

I want actual on panel showings not your trolling words

Well, Zoom's punches hurt more than Superman's:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27503/514667-wonder_woman_v2_214___10.jpg

Admittedly, its not as scientific as say, Batman with a punch force-o-meter, but considering this happened AFTER Sacrifice, I would say Wonder Woman knows what being punched by Supes feels like.

Insane Titan
The punch did nothing damage wise that a superman punch can do, like I said lip service nothing more

DarkSaint85
The punch did nothing damage wise that a superman punch can do, like I said lip service nothing more

But what do you want? I was half-joking about the punch force-o-meter, but is that what it would take to convince you? Apart from the statements, he's also punching her around the world, FWIW.

I mean, WW is a trained fighter. She knows what a punch feels like. She knows what Supes' punches feel like. And she said Zoom's hurts more.

Insane Titan
So you honestly believe Superman can't hit harder than Zoom? People act like Superman has punched he with everything he has, sadly seems this forum believe h1 logic

DarkSaint85
So you honestly believe Superman can't hit harder than Zoom? People act like Superman has punched he with everything he has, sadly seems this forum believe h1 logic

That also supposes Zoom hit her with everything he had doe....

Whatever you believe, the fact remains that Zoom's punches hurt WW than when she was punched by Superman. You can argue if you want that Superman, when mindcontrolled by Maxwell and believed her to be Doomsday who had just killed Lois, was holding back when he punched her. You can also argue that Zoom, not desiring to kill her (and thus, make herrrrrr aaaaaa bettteerrrrrrr herrrrrrrooooo) was also pulling his punches.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Zoom

Bentley

Endurance is irrelevant if someone can fight for hours but ko you in a matter of minutes.

Kal wouldn't be able to no-sell Thor nor Blackbolt like Thanos did. He can beat them both, but the strength difference isn't so much that Kal can no-sell them. Superman's physical endurance isn't superior to Thanos.

That's my claim and I don't see how it's up to discussion.

Dream Stuff
You can argue if you want that Superman, when mindcontrolled by Maxwell and believed her to be Doomsday who had just killed Lois, was holding back when he punched her. You can also argue that Zoom, not desiring to kill her (and thus, make herrrrrr aaaaaa bettteerrrrrrr herrrrrrrooooo) was also pulling his punches.

You can also argue that WW, being able to see Kal's punches coming (he wasn't "moving through time," or whatever gibberish it is that allows Zoom to simultaneously not move faster than her, yet still punch at a high-herald level supposedly because of superior speed), she was able to avoid taking them as squarely as she has to take Zoom's.

She didn't say that Zoom "hits harder," after all, just that it "hurts more." Punches you don't see coming can hurt a lot more.

h1a8
The punch did nothing damage wise that a superman punch can do, like I said lip service nothing more Way to argue against writer's intent. You don't like it so it's not true, regardless of what the writer wants to be true.

The IMP has limitless potential. There is no limit to how much force Zoom can punch with. The closer he gets to the speed of light then the more mass he gains. That is why a 160lb being with human strength can hit a godlike being (WW) and seriously rock her.

I want actual on panel showings not your trolling words Huh? Stop Lying. Thor was hitting Thanos around like all over the place. The fact that he made him bleed proves it wasn't anywhere near a no sell.

I said PG wasn't MORE than 2x. That means he could have been 0.9x (weaker than normal Thor), 1.5x stronger, 1.98x stronger, etc. He's not more than 2x stronger because there is no proof that he was. He didn't apply a force more than 2x greater than a normal Thor could.

WW said Zoom hits harder than Superman when Zoom.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bentley
Kal wouldn't be able to no-sell Thor nor Blackbolt like Thanos did. He can beat them both, but the strength difference isn't so much that Kal can no-sell them. Superman's physical endurance isn't superior to Thanos.

That's my claim and I don't see how it's up to discussion.

Thanos never no sold Thor. Lightning doesn't count because it is energy projection. All the times Thanos was hit physically by a herald he was affected. Thor in the past has rocked the shit out of Thanos.
Thanos has no endurance feats.
But endurance is irrelevant when someone can knock you out in a matter of moments.

h1a8
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
You can also argue that WW, being able to see Kal's punches coming (he wasn't "moving through time," or whatever gibberish it is that allows Zoom to simultaneously not move faster than her, yet still punch at a high-herald level supposedly because of superior speed), she was able to avoid taking them as squarely as she has to take Zoom's.

She didn't say that Zoom "hits harder," after all, just that it "hurts more." Punches you don't see coming can hurt a lot more. Wow. Why not just go with what the writer wants to show? Why make up stuff when this stuff is fictional and never really happened? Zoom, while holding back can hit harder than Superman. Simple as that.

The IMP has infinite potential. That is why it is called the "Infinite Mass Punch".
It's based off the special theory of relativity.

zeel
Why?
Does it really matter?

Yes it matters.

zeel

Do you know what " a herald's hit" means? It doesn't mean energy projection at all.
Every time a high herald being "physically hit" Thanos, Thanos was rocked, affected, etc. He never no sold anything related to a physical hit from a high herald level being, not even close. PG Thor made him bleed and was rocking the shit out of him. PG Thor wasn't proven to be more than 2x stronger than normal Thor. Zoom can hit harder than Superman. There is no limit to how hard Zoom can hit when he employs the IMP.

PG thor was way beyond 2 times the strength he was knocking thanos all over the place WITHOUT a hammer.

As for the thread thanos eventually wins. Give this guy 5 minutes prep and he would give a skyfather a hell of a run.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think the best part of this thread is how people are arguing Zoom punches out Thanos by referencing a comic where WONDER WOMAN takes everything he throws at her (Supposedly Superman plus attacks) and gets right back up. While tagging him blinded. Because she used a rock as a distraction. no expression

That is just so utterly retarded, that it defies comprehension. Thanos is so much more durable then Wonder Woman, that the comparison in itself hurts Zoom's argument.

Not to mention that while analyzing this statement, people seem to forget how Wonder Woman actually handled Superman's punches in comparison to Zoom. ALSO Powergirl enduring millions (Billions?) of punches from Zoom or the other heroes.

What I'm saying is that this thread is silly so far. Zoom has faced Wonder Woman, Superman, Powergirl etc. and has not outpunched them. Yet he is somehow going to outpunch Thanos. Some type of speed based argument I can understand, but this? Smh.

Zoom MAYBE, MAYBE, hurts Thanos a bit with like a gazillion super speed blows like he did Superman. Then he gets AOE'd.

I just don't understand how a thread can reach 3 pages and yet no one comes to the conclusion that all evidence points to Zoom NOT being able to outpunch anyone with Herald level durability. At least in any reasonable scenario where they fight back.

Ash_J_Williams
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I think the best part of this thread is how people are arguing Zoom punches out Thanos by referencing a comic where WONDER WOMAN takes everything he throws at her (Supposedly Superman plus attacks) and gets right back up. While tagging him blinded. Because she used a rock as a distraction. no expression

That is just so utterly retarded, that it defies comprehension. Thanos is so much more durable then Wonder Woman, that the comparison in itself hurts Zoom's argument.

Not to mention that while analyzing this statement, people seem to forget how Wonder Woman actually handled Superman's punches in comparison to Zoom. ALSO Powergirl enduring millions (Billions?) of punches from Zoom or the other heroes.

What I'm saying is that this thread is silly so far. Zoom has faced Wonder Woman, Superman, Powergirl etc. and has not outpunched them. Yet he is somehow going to outpunch Thanos. Some type of speed based argument I can understand, but this? Smh.

Zoom MAYBE, MAYBE, hurts Thanos a bit with like a gazillion super speed blows like he did Superman. Then he gets AOE'd.

I just don't understand how a thread can reach 3 pages and yet no one comes to the conclusion that all evidence points to Zoom NOT being able to outpunch anyone with Herald level durability. At least in any reasonable scenario where they fight back.

thumb up

Stoic
Hitting Wonder Woman, and saying that it would hurt Thanos because it hurt her is crazy. If Zoom hit Thanos, Thanos could always hit Zoom back with TP or mysticism. Thanos is so much more than Diana that it isn't funny. We aren't taling about some simple brick that only has physical powers to through around, Thanos has shields, and other tools to bring to the table that Zoom would have a hard time dealing with. This is why he would trash Zoom with minimum effort.

h1a8
Hitting Wonder Woman, and saying that it would hurt Thanos because it hurt her is crazy. If Zoom hit Thanos, Thanos could always hit Zoom back with TP or mysticism. Thanos is so much more than Diana that it isn't funny. We aren't taling about some simple brick that only has physical powers to through around, Thanos has shields, and other tools to bring to the table that Zoom would have a hard time dealing with. This is why he would trash Zoom with minimum effort. I'm getting tired of this trolling. I'll repeat
1. Thanos has no showings of no selling a high heralds physical hit.
2. Every time Thanos got hit by a high herald, he was affected.

Who cares about WW vs. Thanos durability? It's irrelevant. Superman, Zoom, Thor, etc can significantly affect Thanos with physical hits based solely off 1 and 2. And since Zoom is astronomically faster than Thanos he koes Thanos in mere moments.

zeel

only way clark physically manhandles thanos via a sun amp nothing short of that is going to do it I don't care even if hes bloodlusted and gone ape shit.

DarkSaint85
He hit WW once, whilst holding back.

He can hit way more times than this...this is the guy who blitzes FLASHES casually, guys.

The argument is that he can affect a herald with one punch. Is it really so much to imagine he can't affect Thanos with hundreds of the same? He literally has all the time in the world, not to mention his HF and time manip powers.

JayDaDon
On panel the heaviest hitter he has ever really hurt with his punches is Diana right? IMO he'd need something ALOT better than that to suggest he could even faze Thanos with his punches. Mid-Herald level is cute, but this is Thanos were talking.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JayDaDon
On panel the heaviest hitter he has ever really hurt with his punches is Diana right? IMO he'd need something ALOT better than that to suggest he could even faze Thanos with his punches. Mid-Herald level is cute, but this is Thanos were talking.

Well going off Superman's facial expressions.....he can faze High Heralds too.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/81954/1517474-zoom.jpg

As for thrashing Zoom with minimum effort.....only if he allows it. People are really ignoring the way Zoom's powers work...

One-Punch
Apparently Batman can tank multiple Superman level+ punches better than Superman himself based on the facial expressions.

DarkSaint85
Or, as said before, Zoom holds back a lot when he's trying to make them a better hero.

DarkSaint85
The point was made that Zoom has only ever phased mid heralds like WW with his punches. Which I've shown to be false. As he's affected Superman too.

Branlor Swift
Who's the most durable person Zoom has knocked out Darksaint?

And theoretically if he lost to Damage and got knocked out by Lady Liberty would that put him on or above Thanos level?

DarkSaint85
They fight to the best of their ability, and PIS showings aren't allowed so I dunno really...Hawkeye level? nYPD level?

Branlor Swift
They fight to the best of their ability so a guy who hit Power Girl a million times to no effect will knock out Thanos?

Pis showings aren't allowed? Sure thing. You just ruled out Zoom hitting as hard as Superman then because he has literally only done that once in a fight where he failed to put down a blind Wonder Woman with what amounted to a ton of cheap shots.

Thanos aoe one shots Zoom

DarkSaint85
Holding back.....he holds back according to the hero he's fighting....

Branlor Swift
Holding back.....he holds back according to the hero he's fighting.... That explains why he has a complete and utter lack of feats to show he could come close to putting down Thanos.

Although, you mind posting a panel stating he holds back ALL THE TIME?

DarkSaint85
True, not all the time. Just the times he tells a hero he's making them better.

Like with a blind WW, when he's trying to help her.

Branlor Swift
So it was said he was holding back when he hit her across the world?

DarkSaint85
He wanted to help her.

Not erase her from time.

Feel free to disagree, or say that I am conceding, I'm not, but I'm not budging without some scans or proof to change my mind.

Branlor Swift
But I'm not making the claims. I'm asking for proof.

And what hero or villain has the Zoom we're discussing erased from time comparable to Wonder Woman?

Stoic
I'm getting tired of this trolling. I'll repeat
1. Thanos has no showings of no selling a high heralds physical hit.
2. Every time Thanos got hit by a high herald, he was affected.

Who cares about WW vs. Thanos durability? It's irrelevant. Superman, Zoom, Thor, etc can significantly affect Thanos with physical hits based solely off 1 and 2. And since Zoom is astronomically faster than Thanos he koes Thanos in mere moments.

If you're tired of the trolling you can always stop typing.

Branlor Swift

Nah dawg Thanos sucks. Thor moved his head with a huge hammer hit, and Thor has no feats that say he hit harder than Superman.

Zoom hits harder than Thor, broski, and if Thor can move Thanos' head, then Zoom would punch it off. Simple mathematics.

celeyhyga17
PIS off.. Hmm...
Unless Zoom attacks at Gungnir level, Thanos wins.

Oh wait. That won't work. Thanos walked down a continued Gungnir assault..

SquallX
Simple answer.

Zoom goes back in time, kill Thanos parents, and thus Thanos was never born to begin with.

Branlor Swift
Zoom self bfrs himself to do something that won't effect 616 Thanos? In a neutral setting
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
PIS off.. Hmm...
Unless Zoom attacks at Gungnir level, Thanos wins.

Oh wait. That won't work. Thanos walked down a continued Gungnir assault.. Odin sucks. Low showing on Odin's part, Thanos isn't even durable. Zoom hits harder than Superman. What's Odin got on that?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Zoom self bfrs himself to do something that won't effect 616 Thanos? In a neutral setting
Odin sucks. Low showing on Odin's part, Thanos isn't even durable. Zoom hits harder than Superman. What's Odin got on that?
You are correct. Odin doesn't even have a viable strength feat.

Branlor Swift
Zoom would punch out a Gungir blast and punch Odin across the planet

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX
Simple answer.

Zoom goes back in time, kill Thanos parents, and thus Thanos was never born to begin with.

Except for the fact that Thanos' existence was always a part of Death's plan even before his conception. So now Zoom can defy a fundamental being of reality?

SquallX
Except for the fact that Thanos' existence was always a part of Death's plan even before his conception. So now Zoom can defy a fundamental being of reality?

Darkseid is also a fundamental being in the grand schemes of things. Don't mean he can't die.

Stoic
Darkseid is also a fundamental being in the grand schemes of things. Don't mean he can't die.

Thanos can not die unless Death permits it. Don't you get it? If not you have to read some comics with Thanos in them, not that I am saying that you have not done so, but it's right there. It says that Death basically kicked her man out of her realm. Zoom is certainly not going to be killing Thanos, however the same can not be said about Zoom not being killed by Thanos. Darkseid on the other hand can die, and is not the Avy of Death.

DarkSaint85
Thanos can not die unless Death permits it. Don't you get it? If not you have to read some comics with Thanos in them, not that I am saying that you have not done so, but it's right there. It says that Death basically kicked her man out of her realm. Zoom is certainly not going to be killing Thanos, however the same can not be said about Zoom not being killed by Thanos. Darkseid on the other hand can die, and is not the Avy of Death.

That's only if Zoom steps out of his timeline, though (also depends on which Zoom this is lol).

When Zoom is in his OWN timeline, its not self-BFR if he changes someone else's timeline. Because he is, in effect, always outside of it.

The Sorrow
Thanos crushes him.

SquallX

And Darkseid can only die if the Presence permits it.

In 1 story, Darkseid's death cause an anomaly throughout the Multiverse because he was removed from the timeline.

While in another one, after Spectre Jordan killed him, he was resurrected and claimed he cannot die because someone that his higher than Spectre force needs him to live.

Thanos can always be Bfr if needs be.

deathslash
Zoom wins. He steals Thanos' speed and traps him in the speed force.

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
Zoom wins. He steals Thanos' speed and traps him in the speed force.

Zoom doesn't have access to the speed force.

Stoic
And Darkseid can only die if the Presence permits it.

In 1 story, Darkseid's death cause an anomaly throughout the Multiverse because he was removed from the timeline.

While in another one, after Spectre Jordan killed him, he was resurrected and claimed he cannot die because someone that his higher than Spectre force needs him to live.

Thanos can always be Bfr if needs be.

Zoom is not Darkseid, as great as his power is, he still has a mind, and can be affected by magic.

That's only if Zoom steps out of his timeline, though (also depends on which Zoom this is lol).

When Zoom is in his OWN timeline, its not self-BFR if he changes someone else's timeline. Because he is, in effect, always outside of it.

If this is the case, I guess Zoom could also defeat Galactus, or several other cosmic entities even though he is far below them in power simply by changing their origins, before they could react. No limits for Zoom? Is this what you are willing to say?

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Nah dawg Thanos sucks. Thor moved his head with a huge hammer hit, and Thor has no feats that say he hit harder than Superman.

Zoom hits harder than Thor, broski, and if Thor can move Thanos' head, then Zoom would punch it off. Simple mathematics.

Thor seriously hurt Thanos. Thanos doesn't cry in pain, it's against his character. He even likes pain at times.
We know it affected him on the scale of his losing (being koed) because Thanos chose to catch the 2nd swing instead of tank it. He could have easily tanked another and retaliated on Thor if it didn't affect him in that way. But he caught it and then retaliated. Thus the hit endangered Thanos.

Now with that said, you are going by one showing for Thanos (recent showing against Thor) while trying to use history of showings for Zoom. Thanos has always been affected by high herald level physical hits (he never ever no sold one when hit).

Next, we know that the reason Zoom hits hard because of the special theory of relativity as explained in D.C. The closer an object gets to the speed of light then more mass they gain. Reaching the exact speed of light means that the object has infinite mass. That explains why it is reasonable to suggest that Zoom hits harder than Superman, while holding back.

Written well, without being nerfed, Zoom should have the capability of one shotting Thanos at will.

Also it doesn't matter as Zoom has an eternity to beat Thanos. Thanos would be nothing more than a frozen statue for billions of Zoom's years.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Written well, without being nerfed, Zoom should have the capability of one shotting Thanos at will.

This entire post was dumb but this part was especially retarded.

Zoom written well? I.e. ignoring literally every single one of his appearances ever and pretty much basing your opinion on nothing, not even a hint or suggestion?

Well, points for some decent trolling I guess.

h1a8

Zoom written well? I.e. ignoring literally every single one of his appearances ever and pretty much basing your opinion on nothing, not even a hint or suggestion?

Well, points for some decent trolling I guess. let's see
He hits harder than Superman while holding back. That's evidence of having the capability of one shotting Thanos.

Zoom doesn't kill heroes. That is evidence towards his showings.

The IMP was explained to being able to generate unlimited mass. That is evidence there.

I disagree that you believe the rest of my post was dumb. This is a PISLESS environment. That means Zoom would see Thanos as a statue and hit him with harder than Superman punches as much as he wants.

Branlor Swift

Well, points for some decent trolling I guess. He's really trying to up his trolling.

Glad he's on ignore.

When Zoom is in his OWN timeline, its not self-BFR if he changes someone else's timeline. Because he is, in effect, always outside of it. But Zoom's own timeline isn't someone else's. There's also the part where he'd have to enter basically another universe, travel to Titan, kill the parents, and this is all under the assumption that this would even effect 616 Thanos anyway.
Under a neutral setting. And this is a legitimate battle tactic apparently for people.

Also, what Stoic said. No limits fallacy. What's stopping him from doing this to Galactus on the forums? Zoom knocks out the Phoenix Force by killing the user in the past. Basically any character that has ever had a vulnerable beginning creates an opening for Zoom.

Oh, and there's also the part where Zoom needed Prof Zoom to take him to the past:
http://i57.tinypic.com/2ntacci.jpg

When Zoom tried to use it he exploded.
http://i58.tinypic.com/1530fmq.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/2vbo1o6.jpg

So...
If Zoom has the cosmic treadmill, and a Flash or Prof Zoom, and travels in a spaceship to titan, and they know exactly when Thanos was born, they would be able to destroy Thanos as a baby.
Which shouldn't even effect 616 Thanos. And they would be self bfr'ing themselves in the process.

guy222
Thanos pimpslap the speedster

Uriel005
... i failed

deathslash
Zoom doesn't have access to the speed force. embarrasment Sorry, forgot about that.

Board Walker
Zoom is the avatar the negative speed force

Bentley
Thor seriously hurt Thanos. Thanos doesn't cry in pain, it's against his character. He even likes pain at times.
We know it affected him on the scale of his losing (being koed) because Thanos chose to catch the 2nd swing instead of tank it. He could have easily tanked another and retaliated on Thor if it didn't affect him in that way. But he caught it and then retaliated. Thus the hit endangered Thanos.

By this logic every comic character should get hit in the face all the time, that would make for excellent and logical stories for sure ermm

Epicurus
Zoom wins against Thanos. h1 wins against Bran. Epicurus gets the last laugh(and the last word).

/thread

JayDaDon
Thanos does what he does best, tanks everything.

D-Block
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Thanos crushes him.

iceman24567
Have to go with Thanos.

Insane Titan
Way to argue against writer's intent. You don't like it so it's not true, regardless of what the writer wants to be true.

The IMP has limitless potential. There is no limit to how much force Zoom can punch with. The closer he gets to the speed of light then the more mass he gains. That is why a 160lb being with human strength can hit a godlike being (WW) and seriously rock her.

Huh? Stop Lying. Thor was hitting Thanos around like all over the place. The fact that he made him bleed proves it wasn't anywhere near a no sell.

I said PG wasn't MORE than 2x. That means he could have been 0.9x (weaker than normal Thor), 1.5x stronger, 1.98x stronger, etc. He's not more than 2x stronger because there is no proof that he was. He didn't apply a force more than 2x greater than a normal Thor could.

WW said Zoom hits harder than Superman when Zoom. really like you do with every Thanos showing.

we go by actual showings as proof not not what we think may and can happen, you need to understand that simple rule.

PG Thor hit Thanos into a wall once thats it, he made his nose trickle with blood that Thanos was smiling about...if you think thats getting rocked youre a idiot.

See this is where youre wrong, PG Thor did more damage with his fists than he has done with more hammer shots.

iceman24567
Sigh no limit fallacy ftl. I guess Zoom and Flash can one shot Celestial with imps

Insane Titan
Originally posted by iceman24567
Sigh no limit fallacy ftl. I guess Zoom and Flash can one shot Celestial with imps youre lowballing Zoom and Flash tbf, LT would get one shotted.

h1a8
really like you do with every Thanos showing.

we go by actual showings as proof not not what we think may and can happen, you need to understand that simple rule.

PG Thor hit Thanos into a wall once thats it, he made his nose trickle with blood that Thanos was smiling about...if you think thats getting rocked youre a idiot.

See this is where youre wrong, PG Thor did more damage with his fists than he has done with more hammer shots.

Zoom hitting harder than Superman while holding back is not what is shown?

Zoom holding back on heroes is not was being shown?

Of course it's called getting rocked, and by a being that isn't more than 2x stronger than Thor.

PG hit Thanos with hammer shots with contributed to the total damage. The fists didn't do the entire damage alone.

Insane Titan
God you're a f*cking troll.

Thor was shown to be more powerful and stronger easily , and he didn't use his hammer to bust Thanos nose as they was the only 3 shots he got to Thanos face.

You need to learn what rocked means

h1a8
Originally posted by iceman24567
Sigh no limit fallacy ftl. I guess Zoom and Flash can one shot Celestial with imps It's not a no limit fallacy since the IMP has actually no limit. Zoom nor Flash has never TRIED to use the IMP beyond what the level they have shown for various reasons. Flash doesn't kill and neither does Zoom. Plus we have a problem in selection as I'll explain below.

The IMP may not work all the time on the first try because of an interesting problem. Both Flash and Zoom must preselect the amount of force of the IMP they want to employ. They can never select infinite amount. So they must choose the appropriate amount they think will get the job done. If they choose wrong (not enough) then the IMP will fail on the first try. They then must preselect another amount, and so forth until they get it right.

In other words, they can potentially one shot anything physical only if they preselect the correct amount. They just get as close to the speed of light as necessary to achieve that amount. With flash it would have to be in a CISLESS environment (since he doesn't kill) and with Zoom it would have to be with a villain that he wants dead and that he thinks is more durable than he really is.

So Zoom may underestimate the durability of a Celestial and not preselect a sufficient amount and hence fail to one shot the Celestial.

h1a8
God you're a f*cking troll.

Thor was shown to be more powerful and stronger easily , and he didn't use his hammer to bust Thanos nose as they was the only 3 shots he got to Thanos face.

You need to learn what rocked means It only takes 1 hit to rock someone. Thor rocked him with every hit.

Insane Titan
It only takes 1 hit to rock someone. Thor rocked him with every hit. it's clear you've never read the comic it was the last punch that out Thanos in to the wall, no hammer was used.

I geuss Thanos punching Thor through the floor is getting rocked too

Insane Titan
it's clear you've never read the comic it was the last punch that put Thanos in to the wall, no hammer was used.

I geuss Thanos punching Thor through the floor is getting rocked too

bbrem123
yea with that said....Thanos wins

h1a8
it's clear you've never read the comic it was the last punch that out Thanos in to the wall, no hammer was used.

I geuss Thanos punching Thor through the floor is getting rocked too If I never read the comic then I wouldn't be commenting on it.
Thanos punching Thor through the floor is not him getting rocked but rather Thor.
Again, every hit Thor gave Thanos was an affecting hit (each rocked Thanos).

Originally posted by bbrem123
yea with that said....Thanos wins

How can Thanos win when he won't be able to touch Zoom and Zoom hits harder than Superman?

Insane Titan
If I never read the comic then I wouldn't be commenting on it.
Thanos punching Thor through the floor is not him getting rocked but rather Thor.
Again, every hit Thor gave Thanos was an affecting hit (each rocked Thanos).

How can Thanos win when he won't be able to touch Zoom and Zoom hits harder than Superman? all you ever do is comment on stuff you haven't read it's a know forum fact Mr respect thread.

It was only Thor's last punch that hit Thanos into the wall and drew blood, you didn't even know it was just punches.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, easily. via speedblitz thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.