Prisoners

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Not sure how there hasn't been a thread for this film. Was thoroughly surprised and pleased with this movie that came out last year. I had seen a theatrical trailer attached to it in the cinema awhile back but never followed it up. Watched this a few weeks ago and this is IMO as strong as any recent thriller. Sure, the ending was a little cliche but I was on the edge of my seat and very involved throughout. Plus, I could think of worse endings so I'm not tripping.

This is definitely top 5 for 2013 for me. What say you?

Patient_Leech
Cool.. yeah, I've heard good things. I guess I'll put it higher on my list of things to watch.

Stealth Moose
This film was very solid. Heavily recommend.

jaden101
My arse felt every minute of its far too long run time. Everything about it is grim and bleak beyond belief. The weather, the plot, the characters. Everything. Some cracking performances though.

BruceSkywalker
this film s^cked very badly.. the acting, the script, everything was just bad

Robtard
Really?

I thought it was overall decent. Not a film you can watch twice though and enjoy it.

BackFire
Film is worth seeing for the acting and the cinematography.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.