Team Speed vs Heavy hitters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wally
Zoom
Barry

vs

Hulk
Thor
Hyperion
Blue Marvel
Starbrand
Ms. Captain Marvel
Spectrum
Gladiator

Who win?

DarkSaint85
Speed of course, carver.

guy222
HH

Swamp Walker
speedsters.

guy222
Hitters

h1a8
Speedsters every time in a forum fight.

Tony Stark
Heavy Hitters win... Waaaaaaaaaaay too much power for Team speed. Never mind the fact that Gladiator's speed is on par with any of these guys.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Gladiator's speed is on par with any of these guys. just... lol

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Reflassshh
just... lol

Just... LoL

Get back to me when any of them travel faster than a hundred times the speed of light.

Golgo13
Speedsters everytime.

-Pr-
Just... LoL

Get back to me when any of them travel faster than a hundred times the speed of light.

If you'd read much Flash, you'd know that your comment is ridiculous.

And several years too late.

Decimus
Just... LoL

Get back to me when any of them travel faster than a hundred times the speed of light. One of the funniest things ever mentioned on the net... EVER laughing

KingD19
Speedsters aren't taking it against Spectrum and Starbrand.

DarkSaint85
Retcons. Retcons everywhere.

Bentley
If Wally is going all out, the only one who registers as a threat at all is Thor.

beatboks
Just... LoL

Zoom doesn't have speed he is in a different time frame of reference. you could go a million times the speed of light and Zoom would still be "faster" than you because to him your not moving. Speed is the distance traveled over a period of time. When you face a guy to whom time is meaningless speed is irrelevant.

Also in "the Human Race Wally traveled much faster than a hundred times the speed of light. He traveled across the universe INSTANTANEOUSLY. In other words he traveled much further than light would in a 100 years (the speed you want) in a an instant. He was megga amped to do it having been loaned the speed of another speedster and the speed of all his race AND he absorbed the speed of every speedster and being on Earth.

As to the thread Technically if Thor used the full capacity of Mjilnor (which in character he rarely dies) he has time manip and much more to compensate.

KingD19
Starbrand tooled Thor and Hyperion and Ms. Marvel and Hulk and several other powerful heroes all at the same time.

Spectrum is pretty much pure energy all the time.

etc, etc...

Heavy Hitters has too much power to be beaten.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by KingD19
Starbrand tooled Thor and Hyperion and Ms. Marvel and Hulk and several other powerful heroes all at the same time.

Spectrum is pretty much pure energy all the time.

etc, etc...

Heavy Hitters has too much power to be beaten.

Not when Starbrand's speed is stolen sneer

Plus, Zoom can retcon people.

From Galan:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/zoom1-1.jpg

DarkSaint85
From Philosophia:

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/existenceremoval.jpg

So Starbrand/Spectrum etc can be retconned into weak feebs.

Sin I AM
Hmmmm ive always considered time travel as self bfr. Am I wrong?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmmmm ive always considered time travel as self bfr. Am I wrong?

I would argue yes, because he can return to the battlefield under his own power, within a reasonable time.

If, for example, Hulk punched someone so hard they flew out of the arena - but they weren't hurt, and immediately could come back - does that count as a BFR victory for Hulk?

Because if so, Wally IMP'd a White Martian to Africa.

Saying that:

Guess speedsteals will have to suffice for now. But time travel isn't leaving the field of combat, per se. Might be good to get some clarification, I guess.

Reflassshh
Just... LoL

Get back to me when any of them travel faster than a hundred times the speed of light. hilarious man, you owned yourself, 2 words were required, that must be a record lol

God Cloth Seiya
Speedsters win.

guy222
No they lose stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
How do you deal with Zoom? Or Wally?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How do you deal with Zoom? Or Wally?

Punch them back in time.

smile

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Punch them back in time.

smile

Wouldn't work with Zoom; plus, Hulk needed the machine in his hand. Scans of him doing it with no equipment?

DarkSaint85
Sorry, not machine - chronal metal:

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/indestructible%20hulk%2015/indestructiblehulk15g_zps2a223518.jpg

carver9
He didn't need it since it was referenced that Hulk did it by himself in the same comic. Good try though.

janus77
Hulk punches the Speed right out of the Speedsters.

Hulk ftw.

Seriously, Hulk's fists >>>> Time >>> Speed (which is why Zoom is > Flash).

Hulk is a legitimate time manipulator, which makes him ****ing impossible to kill.

abhilegend
That's why Exitar killed him by destroying the planet just recently.

mmm

Bentley
Originally posted by abhilegend

mmm

Exitar >> Flash, even Wally stick out tongue

carver9

mmm

Correction, Exitar ENERGY killed him, not the planet/moon, etc...destruction.

abhilegend
Nope. He destroyed the planet which killed Hulk, his energy wasn't focused on Hulk.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
He didn't need it since it was referenced that Hulk did it by himself in the same comic. Good try though.

Scans?

carver9
Nope. He destroyed the planet which killed Hulk, his energy wasn't focused on Hulk.

thumb up

Is that why we see energy leaking from his body? Great job ABHI.

carver9
Scans?

"It is referenced that when the Hulk broke the time barrier ON HIS OWN".

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/sonnendawg/media-full/hulk/26hulk.jpg.html

Cant get any clearer than that.

DarkSaint85
"It is referenced that when the Hulk broke the time barrier ON HIS OWN".

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/sonnendawg/media-full/hulk/26hulk.jpg.html

Cant get any clearer than that.

Oh, the reigning theory, is it?

Besides, no one is disputing whether he had another person with him.

That's like saying Zoom on his own managed to rewrite history - well, he did, but with the help of the Negative Speed Force or whatever.

carver9
Oh, the reigning theory, is it?

Is that "when Hulk broke the time barrier on his own, it rewrote all of history". REIGNING THEORY, hard proof. He even admits that everything is as the way it was, except, during the end, one mishap that he discovered.

-Pr-
Regardless, it's not at all relevant to this fight.

Especially when Flash can and has travelled through time.

carver9

That's like saying Zoom on his own managed to rewrite history - well, he did, but with the help of the Negative Speed Force or whatever.

Did Zoom have something on panel saying REIGNING and also saying that he did it?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Reflassshh
hilarious man, you owned yourself, 2 words were required, that must be a record lol

I'll be more than happy to admit that I'm wrong if you can show me on panel (non- hyperbole) it stating that they were traveling faster than a hundred times the speed of light.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Regardless, it's not at all relevant to this fight.

Especially when Flash can and has travelled through time.

I know. I was just joking with Dark. Reason I gave the smiley. I never use that showing in combat.

JBL
I'll be more than happy to admit that I'm wrong if you can show me on panel (non- hyperbole) it stating that they were traveling faster than a hundred times the speed of light. Good luck getting that info. None of them have ever been stated to be moving at that speed.

maxivitopowe
From Philosophia:

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/existenceremoval.jpg

So Starbrand/Spectrum etc can be retconned into weak feebs.

A)Is it just me or does that look... rapey ..?

B) isn't

Reflassshh
I'll be more than happy to admit that I'm wrong if you can show me on panel (non- hyperbole) it stating that they were traveling faster than a hundred times the speed of light. Gladiator regularly combats at that speed? what would be gladiator's better reaction feat? can he travel through time?.

And then again, while not stated, wally travelled across vast distances in space in few seconds.

DarkSaint85
I know. I was just joking with Dark. Reason I gave the smiley. I never use that showing in combat.

Ban him. This mental torture of his e bullying is too much for me.

carver9
Ban him. This mental torture of his e bullying is too much for me.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.