What Herald can replicate the power control Injustice Superman have on DC earth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can only be in the Herald tier.

Shabazz916
None

guy222
SS

Khazra Reborn
Thor could do it, he has more resources available to him, than most heralds.

Sin I AM
Injustice superman didn't do it alone though

Khazra Reborn
Exactly. ^

Shabazz916
Nobody in marvel can punk other heroes into follown them. Like superman did

8swords
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Nobody in marvel can punk other heroes into follown them. Like superman did

cept' cap

pym-ftw
Dr Strange.

Stoic
Blue Marvel could replicate the feat, he has a pretty decent amount of charisma, smarts, power and resources going for him.

Bentley
Originally posted by Stoic
Blue Marvel could replicate the feat, he has a pretty decent amount of charisma, smarts, power and resources going for him.

Won't counter that argument because people will find it racist.

Tangent Superman.

8swords
Originally posted by Stoic

hmmm, charisma check, intelligent yup, more powerful than sentry, absolutely. resource/allies to back him up, IMHO is not enough,

not racist.

KingD19
Blue Marvel could pull it off with people to back him. But no one in Marvel will be bullied into siding with him like the League in Injustice. They've actually got spines.

Sin I AM
Marvel isn't like DC. They don't have the have the blind hero worship with the exception of Cap. He is the ONLY character in marvel that other heroes will follow so blindly without question

8swords
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Marvel isn't like DC. They don't have the have the blind hero worship with the exception of Cap. He is the ONLY character in marvel that other heroes will follow so blindly without question

thumb up, what about logan?

Sin I AM
Logan doesn't have the charisma to lead on that level imo

KingD19

People will follow Cap into oblivion yes. But not without question. Even if at first it doesn't seem like it, he gets called out all the time.

I believe people expressed a lot of doubt during Marvel NOW! Avengers with Cap as leader.

Reed Richards straight up called Steve and Tony out on their bullshit during AvX.

I believe there were a few times during Civil War, etc...

Cap is an icon no doubt and pretty much any hero save mutant ones(only now after AvX) would jump on his bandwagon in a heartbeat. But Marvel like you said is far too opinionated in universe for people to just blindly go along with every single thing he does.

-Pr-

Superman hasn't had that in years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.