Exitar vs This Blast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
How does Exitar withstand this blast?

golem370
vs

Magnon
Galactus - 9 meters tall (in that pic).

Exitar - 20 000 000 meters tall, give or take. He would barely even register the blast.

zopzop
Meh......

golem370
What does the size mean anything he is Galactus no matter the size.

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
thumb up

guy222
Thanos is an ant compared to the Executioner

Stoic

If you had to ask, there really is no point in telling you, unless you believe that a 200,000 meter tall Celestial would weigh the same amount as a 9 meter tall guy. Let's try something else, let's omit Galactus from that scan and replace him with Hank Giant Man Pym (at 9 meters), and see if anyone would still be as impressed by the feat? Sorry people but this is something that I mentioned from the time that I read the comic the first time. Galactus at that size could have been tossed by the Thing based on the amount of weight that the Thing can move.

golem370
One he was 20,000 feet tall in the pic I used and two comparing Ant Man to Galactus which is like comparing Ant Man to Galactus because since Galactus wasn't hungry he was at normal power and if Ant Man got hit by that blast he wouldn't have gotten up and set his Punishers' to attack Thanos Ant Man would have been beyond dead.

guy222
He may b taller now

golem370
Well yeah he was planet size where he destroyed earth

JBL
Exitar would probably be the first one of his kind to start laughing.

guy222
Yep

golem370
Or not even register to him.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
If you had to ask, there really is no point in telling you, unless you believe that a 200,000 meter tall Celestial would weigh the same amount as a 9 meter tall guy. Let's try something else, let's omit Galactus from that scan and replace him with Hank Giant Man Pym (at 9 meters), and see if anyone would still be as impressed by the feat? Sorry people but this is something that I mentioned from the time that I read the comic the first time. Galactus at that size could have been tossed by the Thing based on the amount of weight that the Thing can move.
Stoic, my friend, going by this reasoning, Thanos should have punted Odin into orbit when he attacked him but he didn't even budge him.

I don't think size matters when it comes to beings skyfather and above.

guy222
Trufh

Stoic
One he was 20,000 feet tall in the pic I used and two comparing Ant Man to Galactus which is like comparing Ant Man to Galactus because since Galactus wasn't hungry he was at normal power and if Ant Man got hit by that blast he wouldn't have gotten up and set his Punishers' to attack Thanos Ant Man would have been beyond dead.

You aren't getting it. Yes Hank would have died, but the he would still have been hurled the same distance due to weighing the same amount. In the scan Galactus was at the same size that Hank could easily achieve and of a similar weight. Do you get it now? If not continue over hyping something that never warranted such praise.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Stoic, my friend, going by this reasoning, Thanos should have punted Odin into orbit when he attacked him but he didn't even budge him.

I don't think size matters when it comes to beings skyfather and above.

Zop Galactus was not ready for Thanos to blast him while Odin was.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Zop Galactus was not ready for Thanos to blast him while Odin was.
That's not exactly true Stoic. Galactus turned and faced Thanos and was about to put his foot up his @$$ before Thanos blasted him across that planet.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
That's not exactly true Stoic. Galactus turned and faced Thanos and was about to put his foot up his @$$ before Thanos blasted him across that planet.

He was also at a size that could be easily moved. I don't understand what you're argument is. If Galactus could not be moved it would have said so in all of the profiles that were written about him. I am saying that there would be a difference in weight between a character of 9 meters, and one of 200,000 meters. Thanos will not be able to do something that the entire Asgardian pantheon could not do (minus Thor) on panel while inhabiting the Destroyer armor. And that is to hurl a Celestial miles away with a blast that hurled a much smaller Galactus.

The handbooks gave an approximate average height, and weight that Galactus normally walks around at, this was the height and weight that he was at during the scan provided in this thread. I'm saying that Thanos would not be able to do that to a much larger being than Galactus was in that scan, but not saying that Galactus can not become the size of a Celestial.

Galan007
...The comic was also written by Starlin, who wanks the bejesus out of Thanos whenever possible.

Anyway, Exitar would be completely unfazed by that attack, imo.

golem370
Thanos imo being written by Starlin is a little weaker then he should be.

guy222
Wanking will continue because Starlin and Lim return writing Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.