Microsoft Vs Google Vs Apple VS Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Each company has 1 year of prep to fight against Tony Stark and his tech.

Which company has the best chance of coming up with something to stop Tony Stank and his cool technology.

Badabing
If Apple gets Steve Jobs, then I'd pick Apple.

CortSether
Google. They have their own car.

spawnwest
Apple is nothing more than a device company. Stark Industries will easily takeover all of Apple's devices and then shut the company company. There are a lot of companies that use MS OS so MS would use their back door keys to take over every Windows OS company to attack Google. Google's sytsem overloads and shut down. Then Stark Industries hacks MS and takes it over.

Iron man FTW

Firefly218
Tony Stark would be Steve Jobs times 100

SamZED
Please! Tony Stark used to work for Jobs. Hence the name - iRon Man after Ronald Wayne the co-founder of Apple Computer. Wayne industries is named after him as well.

SouthSpawn
I think if anyone has the chance. It might be Google.
That's because they are willing to take more chances in doing something unrelated to search.

guy222
MS

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by guy222
MS

Finally one vote for MS.

Firefly218
Jarvis > Siri

SouthSpawn
Thanks for your comments everyone.

Decimus
Lol Ironman his technopathy alone from the old extremis (forget Bleeding Edge or Thorbuster)would be the win if they manage to get past that Stark would have advance AGI that is placed in a a durable frame (kind of like ultron I suppose) to overthrow the companies (technologically and efficiently) while Stark is on an island talking to Reed about how our dimension's earth apparently didn't have hyper intelligence like they both theorized.

Digi
1 year and billions of dollars can do a lot. Yes, Tony is smarter, and comic tech is >>>>> real world tech. But what does "defeat" mean? These companies have monthly budgets that are larger than most countries' yearly economies. They could fund armies, plural, let alone tech stuff that may or may not work.

If all they did was try to plan for him, and the prep was lopsided (as OP stipulates), Tony would be in trouble.

Epicurus
^Tony recently partook in developing a dyson sphere. The sheer financial cost of which would probably be far more than a billion times all the countries' annual GDPs combined.

I remember how you once chastised me for giving rl experience too much credit in this thread. I think you're making the same mistake here.

On a sidenote, Google's acquisition of military robotics manufacturers seems to be the most equivalent thing we have in rl of something like Stark Industries. At least from Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.