Darkseid vs. Kurse h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magic Joe
H2H only. Who wins ?

carver9
Kurse

guy222
Agreed

h1a8
DS
He's stronger

TheLordofMurder
Kurse breaks every bone in Darkseids face and leaves him near death on the ground with his neck in an odd position with blood freely flowing from Darkseids open mouth...

Kurse stomps DS in straight hand to hand combat every single time...

Tony Stark
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Kurse breaks every bone in Darkseids face and leaves him near death on the ground with his neck in an odd position with blood freely flowing from Darkseids open mouth...

yes

h1a8

How can Kurse do this when DS is stronger than him?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8

How is Darkseid stronger than Kurse? What proof do you have? How many earth weights has Darkseid moved?

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
How is Darkseid stronger than Kurse? What proof do you have? How many earth weights has Darkseid moved?

Darkseid's strength is comparable (sometimes shown greater) than Superman's.
Superman is stronger than Kurse.

Insane Titan
Kurse beats him down

TheLordofMurder

You do know that Kurse is x4 stronger than Thor...dont you?

Despite that, do you really think Darkseid is stronger than Kurse?

Branlor Swift

Despite that, do you really think Darkseid is stronger than Kurse? LoM, just walk away.
That guy hates Marvel more than any person has ever hated anything in their life. There is only loss

Also, your precision bothers the piss out of me

abhilegend
Kurse wins.

D-Block
Kurse

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
LoM, just walk away.
That guy hates Marvel more than any person has ever hated anything in their life. There is only loss

Also, your precision bothers the piss out of me I actually like Marvel equal or better than D.C. My favorite characters are Spider-man, Juggernaut, and Silver Surfer. I do like Superman though, as well as WW and flash and DD. But that's about it for D.C.

Despite that, do you really think Darkseid is stronger than Kurse?

We don't know if Kurse is 4x stronger than Thor. We know he is more than 2x stronger than Thor, but how much more is still speculation. Going by showings I would say he's about 3-4x stronger. But Superman is more than 4x stronger than Thor and hence so is DS. If you disagree then please give some feats showing that Kurse is stronger than either Superman or DS. Second, this is a h2h fight and not a slugfest. Skill can be used. DS is far more skilled than Kurse.

carver9

And.what are you basing this off?

Insane Titan
Bhahahaha at Superman been 4xstronger than Thor

pym-ftw
Second, this is a h2h fight and not a slugfest. Skill can be used. DS is far more skilled than Kurse. I'd love to hear the evidence for this.

guy222
Had Kurse been seen lately

h1a8
And.what are you basing this off? the way DS has manhandled Superman, the ease in which he bloodied Superman's face.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Bhahahaha at Superman been 4xstronger than Thor actually more. feats speak for themselves.

Stoic
LoM, just walk away.

Also, your precision bothers the piss out of me

His precision is pretty low for today's standards.

carver9
the way DS has manhandled Superman, the ease in which he bloodied Superman's face.

actually more. feats speak for themselves.

Hercules bloodied Superman face before, with a single hit. What does that have to do with anything?

What other fts are you talking about?

celeyhyga17
I actually like Marvel equal or better than D.C. My favorite characters are Spider-man, Juggernaut, and Silver Surfer.
H1 as he typed this statement...

http://poemsforkush.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/lies.jpg

We don't know if Kurse is 4x stronger than Thor. We know he is more than 2x stronger than Thor, but how much more is still speculation. Going by showings I would say he's about 3-4x stronger. But Superman is more than 4x stronger than Thor and hence so is DS. If you disagree then please give some feats showing that Kurse is stronger than either Superman or DS. Second, this is a h2h fight and not a slugfest. Skill can be used. DS is far more skilled than Kurse.
http://cdn.meme.li/i/kog80.jpg

h1a8
Hercules bloodied Superman face before, with a single hit. What does that have to do with anything?

What other fts are you talking about? not with ease

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
H1 as he typed this statement...

http://poemsforkush.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/lies.jpg

http://cdn.meme.li/i/kog80.jpg troll troll troll alike

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
His precision is pretty low for today's standards.

I need to update my sig; my precision is much higher now...over 900.

Also, I think that precision is phenomenal for someone in Controller Role...

guy222
R their stairs involved n the fight stick out tongue

carver9
not with ease

With one hit. He bust his face open...blood everywhere. Then he sent him flying afterwards.

Silent Master
Kurse wins.

abhilegend
With one hit. He bust his face open...blood everywhere. Then he sent him flying afterwards.
facepalm

deathslash
Doesn't Darkseid have a serious speed advantage?

NemeBro
Originally posted by deathslash
Doesn't Darkseid have a serious speed advantage? Probably, but you have to understand that Marvel supporters don't like to talk about the huge speed advantage DC generally has over Marvel. It makes them uncomfortable and insecure in the size of their penises.

deathslash
Originally posted by NemeBro
Probably, but you have to understand that Marvel supporters don't like to talk about the huge speed advantage DC generally has over Marvel. It makes them uncomfortable and insecure in the size of their penises. laughing out loud

JuggernautMania
come on even i as a superman fan know that superman is somewhere around thor in strength and even if he is stronger its by a tiny merge. kurse will bust them all open.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Magic Joe
H2H only. Who wins ? Kurse stomps.

Tony Stark

no expression

Magic Joe
Originally posted by Tony Stark
no expression

Superman must be 5 times stronger than Thor at the very least. smile

deathslash
no expression Don't you know? In DC their dials go all the way up to 11.

Silent Master
Don't you know? In DC their dials go all the way up to 11.

That low? hell, the dial on my car radio goes up to 35.

quanchi112
Don't you know? In DC their dials go all the way up to 11. Hyperbole. Right afterwards they ko'd Superman.

tkitna
Cool, another thread where H1 argues with the entire forum population.

deathslash
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hyperbole. Right afterwards they ko'd Superman. How many high heralds did it take to ko a weakened superman again? shifty

quanchi112
How many high heralds did it take to ko a weakened superman again? shifty He could barely past and after his interaction with Thor so I'd say two. In a rematch Thor would best him IMO. The writer said it could go either way as well.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Cool, another thread where H1 argues with the entire forum population. Way to exaggerate. There are hundreds of forum members. Only a handful or less are arguing that Kurse wins.
Anyway, majority doesn't prove anything.
I proved that Superman is more than 4x stronger than Thor a long time ago, and many times. People choose to not accept it because of they don't like it.

In turn DS is just as strong (sometimes stronger) than Superman. Thus DS is stronger (or is strong as) Kurse.

Forum members who argue "who is stronger" as who will win, arguments are invalid. They are not true debaters at all. Because in most non spite fights it is more than strength that decides things. Speed is more of an advantage than Strength. Flash/Zoom can compare with herald level beings with only human level strength.

Assuming DS has no strength advantage or even that Kurse does then skill and speed come into play, something Kurse doesn't have and something DS has thousands of years of experience of. DS has reacted and moved in nanoseconds. He is vastly faster. He is highly trained in combat. Kurse is just a strong brick, nothing more.

Silent Master
You have never proven that Superman was x4 Thor in strength.

Insane Titan
The only h1 has ever proved is that he's a bias ignorant troll

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
You have never proven that Superman was x4 Thor in strength.

Sure I have, with feats. With math, I showed how much force Superman had to exert to achieve certain feats. The difference from Thor's feats was astronomical. Remember when I use to say that, "by feats, Superman is more than a million times stronger"? I don't say those things today, although there is still an astronomical difference in their feats. But it's more than fair to say that Superman is more than 4x stronger.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Magic Joe
Superman must be 5 times stronger than Thor at the very least. smile

no expression

Silent Master
Sure I have, with feats. With math, I showed how much force Superman had to exert to achieve certain feats. The difference from Thor's feats was astronomical. Remember when I use to say that, "by feats, Superman is more than a million times stronger"? I don't say those things today, although there is still an astronomical difference in their feats. But it's more than fair to say that Superman is more than 4x stronger.

No, you haven't..all you've done is make up numbers and apply fake math in order to come to the conclusion you decided on before you started.

-K-M-
I'm not convinced DS is stronger then Kurse, faster sure but stronger? I don't think so.

Branlor Swift
Yeah but Mungi, you don't know anything about Darkseid

-K-M-
Correct. I'm more of an Archie reader

Branlor Swift
Just sit back and let h1 tell you everything you need to know about Darkseid and Kurse, Archie goer

-K-M-
Just sit back and let h1 tell you everything you need to know about Darkseid and Kurse, Archie goer

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/whynot_zps4488a6ad.png

tkitna
laughing

Magic Joe
no expression

angel

pym-ftw
Second, this is a h2h fight and not a slugfest. Skill can be used. DS is far more skilled than Kurse. Originally posted by pym-ftw
I'd love to hear the evidence for this. I'm still waiting for this.

pym-ftw
Double post

h1a8
No, you haven't..all you've done is make up numbers and apply fake math in order to come to the conclusion you decided on before you started.

What fake numbers? All numbers are referenced as facts? Look them up yourself. I even understate the numbers on purpose. Mass of the Earth, Acceleration of gravity of Earth near the surface, etc.

pym-ftw
What feat are you arguing shows Superman to be magnitudes stronger than Thor?

Silent Master
What fake numbers? All numbers are referenced as facts? Look them up yourself. I even understate the numbers on purpose. Mass of the Earth, Acceleration of gravity of Earth near the surface, etc.

Where is the mass of DC Earth given?

h1a8
Where is the mass of DC Earth given?

In all physics books, on google, etc. By the supspension of disbelief and writer's intentions Mass of DC Earth = Mass of Real Earth, comic bullets are fast as real bullets, tanks weigh as much as real tanks, etc. Otherwise, nothing can be substantiated and we are going against the writer's intentions.

DTM
If this is 2xThor level Kurse, Darkseid has a good chance, if this is 4xThor level Kurse, Darkseid gets pounded in the end.

Silent Master
In all physics books, on google, etc. By the supspension of disbelief and writer's intentions Mass of DC Earth = Mass of Real Earth, comic bullets are fast as real bullets, tanks weigh as much as real tanks, etc. Otherwise, nothing can be substantiated and we are going against the writer's intentions.

IOW you made up the numbers, just like I said.

h1a8
DS with ease. Much much stronger

quanchi112
DS with ease. Much much stronger Based on ?

h1a8
Based on ? based on darkseid being as strong as Superman, Superman being more than 4x stronger than Thor, and Kurse being 4x Thor's strength, and finally DS being far faster and more skilled than Kurse.

Stoic
based on darkseid being as strong as Superman, Superman being more than 4x stronger than Thor, and Kurse being 4x Thor's strength, and finally DS being far faster and more skilled than Kurse.

I'm curious. When you argue against Thanos not having any lifting feats to equal many others that have lifted enormous weights you seem certain that he is not strong, while Darkseid sits in the same position as one of those guys with very limited lifting feats. Why is this? Why the double standard?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid

JBL
I'm curious. When you argue against Thanos not having any lifting feats to equal many others that have lifted enormous weights you seem certain that he is not strong, while Darkseid sits in the same position as one of those guys with very limited lifting feats. Why is this? Why the double standard? Simple. To say that Darkseid is not strong is to say superman is not strong. You think he will say that?? You have see how battles between the two go back and forth. He would trap himself if he did not elevate darkie. laughing He KNOWS that i am waiting to ambush him if he make a slip of the tongue. evil face

Inhuman
Why is it that mostly every Superman fan is also rabid Darkseid fan as well?

JBL
Originally posted by Inhuman
Why is it that mostly every Superman fan is also rabid Darkseid fan as well? Because they use Darkseid as a life line. If someone cannot beat darkie ( in their minds ) then it protects superman from a butt spanking by that foe of darkie.( in their minds ) evil face

iceman24567
Kurse throws a flight of stairs at Darky the end

Delta1938
Doesn't Darkseid have a serious speed advantage?

Pe-DOS under Byrne, Darkseid moved at speed that surprised Superman(although he was in his Clark persona, and didn't know Darkseid knew Clark Kent was Superman), and apparently in GENESIS he has a nanosecond reaction feat. So he should. Would make sense as Orion has some decent super speed feats. Dunno how many times he's used speed like that in a fight though, or of any other examples.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Probably, but you have to understand that Marvel supporters don't like to talk about the huge speed advantage DC generally has over Marvel. It makes them uncomfortable and insecure in the size of their penises.

big grin laughing

But this just reminds me of a double standard. Any time Superman speed-blitzing is brought-up, the Marvel dickriders bring-up characters without super speed and either use that to claim Superman isn't that fast or simply "never uses his speed in fight." But Thanos or Thor fight Silver Surfer, whose combat speed feats are horrible compared to Superman? Oh that's straight-up proof of Thor' or Thanos' combat speed.

Anyways I'm gonna go with Darkseid here. I don't think Kurse is much stronger if at all and Darkseid does have the skill and speed advantage which I figure would help, even if not deciding factors.

Estacado
Superman is like 7 times stronger then Thor not 4.uhuh

Delta1938
Originally posted by Estacado

uhuh You forgot to add that's Thor in Warrior's Madness with the Belt Of Strength and Power Gem. miffed mad

Estacado
Originally posted by Delta1938
uhuh You forgot to add that's Thor in Warrior's Madness with the Belt Of Strength and Power Gem. miffed mad
thumb up
And after eating 3 cans of spinach.

Delta1938
thumb up
And after eating 3 cans of spinach.

Since Superman can give Kalibak a half-way decent fight, it's no wonder that no spinach, no non-standard gear, no Warrior's Madness Thor needed Martian Manjobber's help against Kalibak.

deathslash
All joking aside, Darkseid wins due to superior speed, arguably superior skill, and superior intelligence.

Delta1938
All joking aside, Darkseid wins due to superior speed, arguably superior skill, and superior intelligence.

His fight with Orion in Orion's self-titled series was a pretty impressive showing of skill.

Stoic

You would think that if Superman was 7 times stronger than Thor, that the comic companies would have had him flinging Thor around when they faced off during the JLA/Avengers crossover. This did not happen. However when Kurse fought Thor, the strength difference was painfully apparent. I didn't want to bring up crossover but it's the only way to show Thor facing someone above twice his strength. The Beyonder doubled Kurse's strength, and this was not enough to put Thor down, so he gave him another increase. I'm assuming that he doubled up again. What evidence is there to make you believe that Superman is this much stronger than Thor?

pym-ftw
There isnt reliable evidence. Thor & Superman are roughly equal with Superman having a momentum edge and Thor being able to self amp his strikes.

That said DS =/= Superman, DS is clearly stronger but whether its as massive as double is doubtful imho.

Kurse ftw

Estacado
You would think that if Superman was 7 times stronger than Thor, that the comic companies would have had him flinging Thor around when they faced off during the JLA/Avengers crossover. This did not happen. However when Kurse fought Thor, the strength difference was painfully apparent. I didn't want to bring up crossover but it's the only way to show Thor facing someone above twice his strength. The Beyonder doubled Kurse's strength, and this was not enough to put Thor down, so he gave him another increase. I'm assuming that he doubled up again. What evidence is there to make you believe that Superman is this much stronger than Thor?
My calculations are based on superior math.uhuh

h1a8
I'm curious. When you argue against Thanos not having any lifting feats to equal many others that have lifted enormous weights you seem certain that he is not strong, while Darkseid sits in the same position as one of those guys with very limited lifting feats. Why is this? Why the double standard? Thanos does have strength feats. Otherwise, how do we know he's stronger than Thor?
Think about it.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
There isnt reliable evidence. Thor & Superman are roughly equal with Superman having a momentum edge and Thor being able to self amp his strikes.

That said DS =/= Superman, DS is clearly stronger but whether its as massive as double is doubtful imho.

Kurse ftw How are they roughly equals when Superman's feats are far beyond Thor's?
Superman, when not holding back is many times stronger than Thor.

Werewolf582
Kurse 8/10

Reshiram
I don't think Darkseid is going to be able to outmuscle Kurse.

abhilegend

Kurse ftw
Superman is stronger than thor, noticeably so. You can ask rage about it too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman is stronger than thor, noticeably so. You can ask rage about it too. That is just rages opinion so it isn't a fact either way.

abhilegend
Its a FACT.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Its a FACT. An opinion is subjective.

smile

h1a8
An opinion is subjective.

smile

Can someone have an opinion that a car weighs more than an abhrams tank?
In other words, if opinion goes against facts then is it still an opinion?

quanchi112
In other words, if opinion goes against facts then is it still an opinion? Youre confusing the two. These guys don't exist in the same universes for one and the same rules don't apply.

What facts are you saying this goes against ?

You ignore showings all the time meaning you're ironically the one who ignores facts. Not me, kiddo.

DarkSaint85
In other words, if opinion goes against facts then is it still an opinion?

Erm, yes?

iceman24567
Thanos does have strength feats. Otherwise, how do we know he's stronger than Thor?
Think about it.

How are they roughly equals when Superman's feats are far beyond Thor's?
Superman, when not holding back is many times stronger than Thor. He said LIFTING feats not strength feats they are not interchangeable.

Tony Stark

no expression

NOT

Tony Stark
the way DS has manhandled Superman, the ease in which he bloodied Superman's face.

actually more. feats speak for themselves.

Ummmmm... Bats drew blood from Supes. It's not quite that hard.

Juss sayn'

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118094/3490778-bdk_05_019+copy.jpg

Werewolf582
PIS

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
PIS Picking and choosing is subjective which leads to bias.

Tony Stark
Equating PIS with Batman is blasphemy

Werewolf582
Picking and choosing is subjective which leads to bias. You pick to use the lowest feats for DC characters and choose to ignore thier higher feats.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Picking and choosing is subjective which leads to bias.

Thanos Imperative, blood and thunder, teen titans beatdown, etc.
Like in this example. Picking the best of one and the worst of the other.

thumb up

Philosophía
People already forgot this?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/137623/2658786-thanos_gets_pwned_2.png

http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/162.jpg

deathslash

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Like in this example. Picking the best of one and the worst of the other.

thumb up I am not ignoring any examples. I just listed a few.

quanchi112

quanchi112
You pick to use the lowest feats for DC characters and choose to ignore thier higher feats. What feats have I ignored ?

Werewolf582
What feats have I ignored ? The good ones.

quanchi112
The good ones. No, I haven't.

Werewolf582
No, I haven't. Then why bring up low feat

quanchi112
Then why bring up low feat It is canon.

Werewolf582
It is canon. But its still PIS. Wjy rely on PIS?

quanchi112
But its still PIS. Wjy rely on PIS? No, it isn't. Pis is subjective. It is bias.

Werewolf582
No, it isn't. Pis is subjective. It is bias. So for example...... spiderman beating firelord was not PIS?

quanchi112
So for example...... spiderman beating firelord was not PIS? I don't believe in pis. I accept all showings.

Werewolf582
I don't believe in pis. I accept all showings. So thanos losing to wolverine years back wasn't PIS?

quanchi112
So thanos losing to wolverine years back wasn't PIS? He never lost to Wolverine. You have no idea what you're talking about.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Erm, yes? Erm, no! An opinion is neither true or false. If it goes against fact then it is not an opinion but rather a misguided belief or plain false statement.

Opinions hold no water here on this forum anyway. Debating isn't spouting opinions, but proving claims by providing evidence.
Stating an opinion as facts or as evidence is nothing more than veiled trolling.

If I say, "It's my opinion that Robin is stronger than WBH.", then I'm trolling. Nothing more.

Youre confusing the two. These guys don't exist in the same universes for one and the same rules don't apply.

What facts are you saying this goes against ?

You ignore showings all the time meaning you're ironically the one who ignores facts. Not me, kiddo. I didn't give any rules. Did you? How do you know Thor is stronger than Hawkman? I can have an opinion that Hawkman is stronger?

Wrong! An opinion is something that is neither true or false. Thus if someone claims a false statement is an opinion then it isn't, but just a false statement.

Back on track, by direct comparison grounded in the basis of natural feats, Darkseid is
1. Stronger
2. Faster
3. More skilled
than Kurse.
He wins 10/10 easily.

Werewolf582
@Quan chi
but he did a lot of damage.

I hope you enjoy this pic to. Not sure if canon but enjoy.

quanchi112
Erm, no! An opinion is neither true or false. If it goes against fact then it is not an opinion but rather a misguided belief or plain false statement.

Opinions hold no water here on this forum anyway. Debating isn't spouting opinions, but proving claims by providing evidence.
Stating an opinion as facts or as evidence is nothing more than veiled trolling.

If I say, "It's my opinion that Robin is stronger than WBH.", then I'm trolling. Nothing more.

I didn't give any rules. Did you? How do you know Thor is stronger than Hawkman? I can have an opinion that Hawkman is stronger?

Wrong! An opinion is something that is neither true or false. Thus if someone claims a false statement is an opinion then it isn't, but just a false statement.

Back on track, by direct comparison grounded in the basis of natural feats, Darkseid is
1. Stronger
2. Faster
3. More skilled
than Kurse.
He wins 10/10 easily. Feats, peer by peer comparisons, etc.

You don't read enough comics to know much if anything about the characters.

False.

No, he doesn't., Kurse wins.

quanchi112
@Quan chi
but he did a lot of damage.

I hope you enjoy this pic to. Not sure if canon but enjoy. You are quite ignorant.

Werewolf582
You are quite ignorant. And your bias. Point?

quanchi112
And your bias. Point? No. You are citing non canon feats and don't know enough to properly debate.

Werewolf582
No. You are citing non canon feats and don't know enough to properly debate. And your bias. Point? I actually give feats while you just claim stuff without proving it.

quanchi112
And your bias. Point? I actually give feats while you just claim stuff without proving it. I have cited comic instances. It isn't my fault you need to see scans due to being unaware.

Werewolf582
I have cited comic instances. It isn't my fault you need to see scans due to being unaware. So I an claim anything I want and you have to accept it?

quanchi112
So I an claim anything I want and you have to accept it? Was that sentence supposed to make sense ?

h1a8
Feats, peer by peer comparisons, etc.

You don't read enough comics to know much if anything about the characters.

False.

No, he doesn't., Kurse wins.

We are talking about characters from different companies. There is no such thing as peer by peer comparison unless it is ground in some feat or feats against nature.

2nd sentence is trolling and doesn't actual address what I said.

Why does Kurse win when he's weaker, slower, and less skilled?

Werewolf582
Was that sentence supposed to make sense ?

So I can claim anything I want and you have to accept it?

quanchi112
So I can claim anything I want and you have to accept it? I am not making things up but I don't have to post scans due to your demands. Sorry, sport.

Werewolf582
I am not making things up but I don't have to post scans due to your demands. Sorry, sport. Then you can't prove your point. Hell you don't have to even post scans all the time. At least claim something truthful.

quanchi112
Then you can't prove your point. Hell you don't have to even post scans all the time. At least claim something truthful. What have I lied about ?

pym-ftw
Not to interject in you & Quan's argument but honestly there isnt evidence to prove DS is multiple times stronger than Thor who is able to planet bust/press.

deathslash
Then you can't prove your point. Hell you don't have to even post scans all the time. At least claim something truthful. just stop replying to Quanchi's posts and put him on ignore. It'll be a lot easier for you and for everyone.

h1a8
Not to interject in you & Quan's argument but honestly there isnt evidence to prove DS is multiple times stronger than Thor who is able to planet bust/press.

Thor never planet pressed or planet busted.
If you want to equate the highest showing of a character with any other showing they ever had then I can say

DS is more than many times stronger since he matched Superman in strength and Superman has benched press the Earth with ease for 5 days straight with breaking a sweat. It takes less than 1 Earth weight of force to bust the Earth itself with a single blow.

Werewolf582
just stop replying to Quanchi's posts and put him on ignore. It'll be a lot easier for you and for everyone. I know but I like beating Quan in debates.

quanchi112
I know but I like beating Quan in debates. You have never beaten me. I gave examples of characters pushing Seid's shit in.

Werewolf582
You have never beaten me. I gave examples of characters pushing Seid's shit in. I always beat you. Besides I said Kurse wins in this thread.

quanchi112
I always beat you. Besides I said Kurse wins in this thread. So you concede to me. Perfect.

Werewolf582
So you concede to me. Perfect. How do I concede?

quanchi112
How do I concede? You just did.

Werewolf582
You just did. How?

quanchi112
How? By ceasing arguing with me and agreeing Kurse wins.

Werewolf582
By ceasing arguing with me and agreeing Kurse wins. I always thought Kurse would win.

quanchi112
I always thought Kurse would win. Then you were trolling and admit as much.

Werewolf582
Then you were trolling and admit as much. You troll everyday.

quanchi112
You troll everyday. Kurse wins. Try to stay on topic.

Werewolf582
Kurse wins. Try to stay on topic. You went off topic first.

Delta1938
Ummmmm... Bats drew blood from Supes. It's not quite that hard.

Juss sayn'

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118094/3490778-bdk_05_019+copy.jpg

Batman had superhuman strength in that fight. That's also New 52. I think H1 is talking Pre-FLASHPOINT. I realized though the OP didn't specify.

quanchi112
You went off topic first. Kurse wins. You agree with me. Darkseid loses.

DTM
Kurse at his weakest was twice the strength/toughness as Thor, at his strongest he was four times as powerful. Making this strictly a HTH match favors Kurse much more than Darkseid. Ill side with Kurse to win here.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>