Doomsday vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Slug fest who wins?

guy222
Kurse

h1a8
DD easily

Golgo13
Doomsday.

carver9
Split.

h1a8
Assume Kurse = DD in strength and durability

DD is a bazillion times faster, has healing factor, has adaptive abilities, has cutting weapons, etc.

There is no way Kurse splits or wins.

carver9
I take my statement back, Kurse wins the majority.

Insane Titan
DD isn't putting Kurse down

pym-ftw
Originally posted by h1a8
Assume Kurse = DD in strength and durability

DD is a bazillion times faster, has healing factor, has adaptive abilities, has cutting weapons, etc.

There is no way Kurse splits or wins. but the assumption is false...

I'd give it to DD but he isn't winning pretty.

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
but the assumption is false...

I'd give it to DD but he isn't winning pretty. the assumption is false because DD is stronger than Kurse. But wait a minute, it makes my point even stronger.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
I take my statement back, Kurse wins the majority. If DD holds every advantage then how can Kurse possibly win?

Originally posted by Insane Titan
DD isn't putting Kurse down why not, he is stronger, can penetrate Superman like he is made of wate

guy222
Kurse stronger

tkitna
If the winner is the character that has the first initial KO, i'll take Kurse everytime.

Golgo13
HP DD is more impressive, IMO. He steamrolled through the JL, which included Orion and Superman.

psycho gundam
can penetrate Superman like he is made of wate fuc

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
fuc laughing

Silent Master
Kurse wins.

abhilegend
Which Doomsday? DOS would lose, H/P would win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Which Doomsday? DOS would lose, H/P would win. All Doomsday's lose this.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
All Doomsday's lose this.

Why would Kurse beat HP DD?

guy222
Sound like a new thread

panthergod
Doomsday stomps Kurse.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
Doomsday stomps Kurse. Based on ?

h1a8
Based on ?

Faster
Cutting weapons
Healing factor
Adaptive abilities

tkitna
I don't see how that's going to help him in the first round when Kurse bashes his skull in.

JuggernautMania
whats kurse best feat? beating up thor is not enough to go up against HP Doomsday.

golem370
He only has one weakness iron he is said to be atleast 4 times stronger then normal Thor and he beat Thor & Beta Ray Bill.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by golem370
He only has one weakness iron he is said to be atleast 4 times stronger then normal Thor and he beat Thor & Beta Ray Bill.

http://www.eyedamage.net/images/cb/cb_thor363covclr.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by tkitna
I don't see how that's going to help him in the first round when Kurse bashes his skull in.

Exactly. One fall = win.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
whats kurse best feat? beating up thor is not enough to go up against HP Doomsday. an amped Thor.

quanchi112
Faster
Cutting weapons
Healing factor
Adaptive abilities He can still be beaten to death according to the writer of this arc. We see him later easily crushed by two Superman. Kurse wins.

JuggernautMania
i totally forgot about the iron weakness. well considering that and the fact he is 4X times stronger than thor he has the strength and the durability to take out doomsday at least the first time for the win so kurse wins 10/10

JuggernautMania
on a side note. could someone please explain to me how kurse who is 4 times stronger than thor is still considered by people as low herald, while hulk who is not as strong is considered high herald? i know a characters level is desided by the overall damage one can do. but isnt all hulk got as far as damage is just strength like kurse?.
the criteria for a high herald is being able to destroy a planet. somebody has a doubt that someone who is 4 times stronger than thor can bust a planet? i think kurse is a trans leveler and should be considered as one.

Stoic
Faster
Cutting weapons
Healing factor
Adaptive abilities

You were stuck on the stronger part earlier, but I'm trying to understand why you held that stance? Superman is not stronger than Hyperion, Blue Marvel, and several other characters of that weight class. The reason for me saying this is due to past feats, and that they have fought guys on that level, and held their own. Kurse is stronger than Superman based on this premise. He is also stronger than Doomsday simply due to Thor being close in strength to Superman alone. I really don't care about the earth weight argument because it's really not quantifiable since there are times that all of these characters struggle with far less weight than that.

You have to either forget about the earth weight argument, or settle for all of the characters in that weight class having the ability to replicate said feat if written that way. As far as we all saw, Thor was able to contend with Superman and even stated that he had his measure. If you are not willing to settle for the idea that all characters in that weight class has the ability to lift as much as Superman, then you simply can not give Doomsday the feat, because he has never been seen lifting that amount of weight.

The Hulk has done so in the past, and Thor has matched him or nearly matched him in brute strength. the same goes for Doomday. The difference between Doomsday and the Hulk is that the Hulk could eventually become as strong or stronger than Kurse due to his power set, Doomsday does not, and will not continue to grow stronger before he is killed. This is where Kurse will be the one pushing him around, and since Doomsday just keeps coming for more, he will simply be destroyed. End of fight. Kurse will win.

Originally posted by JuggernautMania
on a side note. could someone please explain to me how kurse who is 4 times stronger than thor is still considered by people as low herald, while hulk who is not as strong is considered high herald? i know a characters level is desided by the overall damage one can do. but isnt all hulk got as far as damage is just strength like kurse?.
the criteria for a high herald is being able to destroy a planet. somebody has a doubt that someone who is 4 times stronger than thor can bust a planet? i think kurse is a trans leveler and should be considered as one.

Your question blatantly ignores the Hulk's power set. You need only remember the dynamic strength potential, and it will tell you that the Hulk is never on the same level, but can transcend the Herald tier in terms of strength. He's done it before, and will likely do it again in the future. The Hulk should really stay out of this discussion, because he's another story entirely. Should I bring up more examples of how the Hulk has always been written? Take the Secret Wars feat of him holding up a mountain, and look at who was also there with him. He was written to be the muscle, and although the feat isn't much today due to the muscle race, he is still set up to be the strongest. Then Again the same applies to Superman. Look at the dramatic strength increase that he underwent from the time of DOS up until the Flashpoint era. it does not change the fact that he was, and still is the flagship that all other characters are compared to. The same applies for the Hulk.

carver9
No need to bring up Hulk when it comes to strength (and that isn't the only power he has) because it has been stated too many got darn times that he is the strongest being on the planet.

panthergod
Originally posted by golem370

Prove this claim. Kurse is more than twice as strong as Thor. That's it.

Insane Titan
Kurse wins, without any iron about Dooomsday has no chance

h1a8
He can still be beaten to death according to the writer of this arc. We see him later easily crushed by two Superman. Kurse wins.

This is HP DD. I don't know what you are talking about. Jurgens wrote DD to be unbeatable except by the end of time.
Anyway. DD has everything Kurse has plus more. Thus he wins.
Speed and Healing Factor alone is a huge advantage to overcome. Kurse wouldn't make any progress. DD would just heal back to new (Assuming Kurse even touches DD).

h1a8
Kurse wins, without any iron about Dooomsday has no chance

DD is vastly faster (wins outright with that)
DD has healing faster (wins outright with that)
DD has cutting weapons (wins outright with that)

There is no way Kurse can win.

Rao Kal El
Dd wins

Dd steamrolls Jurgens JLA with one hand and the Big 7 JLA (Morrisons)

While Kurse gets slowed down by the power pack with out Franklin Richards on it.

Insane Titan
DD is vastly faster (wins outright with that)
DD has healing faster (wins outright with that)
DD has cutting weapons (wins outright with that)

There is no way Kurse can win.
Yet he still got regularly tagged.

Kurse is immune to anything DD has in his arsenal

Lmao like they are going to do anything

psycho gundam
straight jacket > jla

Stoic
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Dd wins

Dd steamrolls Jurgens JLA with one hand and the Big 7 JLA (Morrisons)

While Kurse gets slowed down by the power pack with out Franklin Richards on it.

Is there any context that you may be leaving out?

Rao Kal El
What the Iron thing?

That is a minor thing, just look at how DD steamrolled the JLA with one hand behind his back and compare that with Thor, BRB and the power pack defeating Kurse.

The writers intention on the power output of this two villains is clear.

Eternal Idol
What the Iron thing?

That is a minor thing, just look at how DD steamrolled the JLA with one hand behind his back and compare that with Thor, BRB and the power pack defeating Kurse.

The writers intention on the power output of this two villains is clear.

You're right. It's been made perfectly clear by those one-time occurrences that

Police > Thanos
Stairs > Darkseid and Professor X combined
Deer > Wolverine
Cement > Hulk and Juggernaut
Hostess Fruit Pies > everyone and everything

Branlor Swift
The Power Pack had them pooling Beta and Thor's hammer powers into one attack to strike Kurse down. And that attack drained Mjolnir and Stormbreaker of all their power. Beyonder actually had to restore the power to the hammers afterwards.
On the other hand, he absolutely kicked the shit out of Thor when Thor had the belt of strength.

The JLA pretty much just attacked Doomsday individually. I suspect if Doomsday and Kurse switched roles and the teams fought the exact same way, the same thing would have happened (except the first Power Pack fight).

And all the Power Pack did was hit him with iron repeatedly. It wasn't a battle, it was a car, and then dropped a couple girders on him, he ran into girders, they dropped him through an iron building, and then they dropped an iron building on him.
And that's like the only time his iron weakness was even brought up. And that was when his strength was only double Thor's.

Rao Kal El
What is the "one time occurrence" ins this case?

Kurse getting defeated by the PP, THOR and BRB?

oh and lol at The JLA attacking DD individuallyn he tanked a combined all out attack that pretty much drain them

Branlor Swift

oh and lol at The JLA attacking DD individuallyn he tanked a combined all out attack that pretty much drain them Ah, you're talking about DOS Doomsday as if he'd stomp Kurse then... hmmm.

Anyway, Booster Gold, Superman's HV, Fire, Bloodwynd, and Gay Gardner do not equal an attack that completely drained Stormbreaker and Mjolnir (and Energizer was pretty written up herself there...). Especially when a couple issues later Thor was operating in a weakened capacity at a level enough to kablooey the Midgard Serpent in a planet shaking fight (just thought I'd add that). Among other not draining Mjolnir things.

Not that this adds too much either, but Kurse pretty effortlessly snapped Malekith's neck too. Who as we've seen recently is a pretty tough cookie.

EDIT: It was also a cheapshot they hit Kurse with too.

Magic Joe
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
You're right. It's been made perfectly clear by those one-time occurrences that

Police > Thanos
Stairs > Darkseid and Professor X combined
Deer > Wolverine
Cement > Hulk and Juggernaut
Hostess Fruit Pies > everyone and everything

You forgot Mohamed Ali.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Magic Joe
You forgot Mohamed Ali.
Not big on DC, so I forgot but you're right.

Muhammad Ali > Superman

quanchi112

oh and lol at The JLA attacking DD individuallyn he tanked a combined all out attack that pretty much drain them Context.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
You were stuck on the stronger part earlier, but I'm trying to understand why you held that stance? Superman is not stronger than Hyperion, Blue Marvel, and several other characters of that weight class. The reason for me saying this is due to past feats, and that they have fought guys on that level, and held their own. Kurse is stronger than Superman based on this premise. He is also stronger than Doomsday simply due to Thor being close in strength to Superman alone. I really don't care about the earth weight argument because it's really not quantifiable since there are times that all of these characters struggle with far less weight than that.

You have to either forget about the earth weight argument, or settle for all of the characters in that weight class having the ability to replicate said feat if written that way. As far as we all saw, Thor was able to contend with Superman and even stated that he had his measure. If you are not willing to settle for the idea that all characters in that weight class has the ability to lift as much as Superman, then you simply can not give Doomsday the feat, because he has never been seen lifting that amount of weight.

The Hulk has done so in the past, and Thor has matched him or nearly matched him in brute strength. the same goes for Doomday. The difference between Doomsday and the Hulk is that the Hulk could eventually become as strong or stronger than Kurse due to his power set, Doomsday does not, and will not continue to grow stronger before he is killed. This is where Kurse will be the one pushing him around, and since Doomsday just keeps coming for more, he will simply be destroyed. End of fight. Kurse will win.

Your question blatantly ignores the Hulk's power set. You need only remember the dynamic strength potential, and it will tell you that the Hulk is never on the same level, but can transcend the Herald tier in terms of strength. He's done it before, and will likely do it again in the future. The Hulk should really stay out of this discussion, because he's another story entirely. Should I bring up more examples of how the Hulk has always been written? Take the Secret Wars feat of him holding up a mountain, and look at who was also there with him. He was written to be the muscle, and although the feat isn't much today due to the muscle race, he is still set up to be the strongest. Then Again the same applies to Superman. Look at the dramatic strength increase that he underwent from the time of DOS up until the Flashpoint era. it does not change the fact that he was, and still is the flagship that all other characters are compared to. The same applies for the Hulk.
Really? Because Superman was heavily amped there and DD still broke his arm like a twig.

Originally posted by Galan007
Section IV: H/P ("Hunter/Prey"wink Doomsday

It turns out that Superman was substantially amped when he battled H/P Doomsday--before he even acquired a Mother Box...

A few months before the H/P arc began, a depowered Superman encountered Henshaw in 'Superman' v2 #82. As you can see, Henshaw attempted to kill Supes via blasting him with k-nite, but Eradicator jumped in the way of the blast before it directly touched Supes(essentially sacrificing himself), and the bleed-over energies then passed into Superman himself. After this happened, Supes was not only returned to full power, but he felt better than ever:
http://imgur.com/afwas1f
http://imgur.com/rTviBRf
http://imgur.com/sIa6JDf
http://imgur.com/aifJIPm
http://imgur.com/f7Mln3d
http://imgur.com/UAFgRuW
http://imgur.com/nAPpc9q
"I'm rejuvenated in a way I never thought possible! Something tells me I'll be able to handle anything better than ever!"

Soon thereafter(the same month/year the H/P arc began), it would be revealed that Superman had become immensely more powerful. Examples...

"Just tapped him a little... And he flew back like I hit him with my best haymaker!":
http://imgur.com/cyXBzZW

"Even using as little effort as possible, I'm still stronger...faster...and more powerful than ever before!":
http://imgur.com/Us6v8mS

Hamilton explains Superman's amp...

"You're absorbing solar radiation--and other energies--much faster than ever before! This is because you've been irradiated by something vaguely familiar to Kryptonite--call it Kryptonite-X."

Superman: "The last time I was exposed to Kryptonite, it passed through the Eradiactor first... Recharging my powers instantly!"

Hamilton: "A bit of foreshadowing there, I'd say. Bluntly, there's no physical way to expend your energy fast enough. Your powers will keep increasing until your body can't contain them.":
http://imgur.com/Q4ptobr
http://imgur.com/1Sb6SFT

His power increase was ambiguously alluded to during the H/P arc itself...

I'm better than before, too! Stronger.":
http://imgur.com/8cCM1Ii

However, his hugely amplified power during the H/P arc would be flat-out stated years later, in 'The Man of Tomorrow' #9...

"After his recovery, was stronger than ever. Good thing, too--'cause Doomsday had cheated death as well! Even with the extra power, he still needed some gizmo called a 'Mother Box' to help him stand up to Doomsday.":
http://imgur.com/SuRu2cz

In a nutshell: Superman was massively amped when the H/P arc began(to the point that he could use as little effort as possible, and was still more powerful than he was at his standard levels), yet was laughably inferior to H/P Doomsday. He then further amped his powers with a Mother Box, and was still barely able to give DD pause.

That is a huge testament to how f*cking powerful Doomsday was during that arc. FAR more powerful than I'd previously thought, tbh.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Ah, you're talking about DOS Doomsday as if he'd stomp Kurse then... hmmm.

Anyway, Booster Gold, Superman's HV, Fire, Bloodwynd, and Gay Gardner do not equal an attack that completely drained Stormbreaker and Mjolnir (and Energizer was pretty written up herself there...). Especially when a couple issues later Thor was operating in a weakened capacity at a level enough to kablooey the Midgard Serpent in a planet shaking fight (just thought I'd add that). Among other not draining Mjolnir things.

Not that this adds too much either, but Kurse pretty effortlessly snapped Malekith's neck too. Who as we've seen recently is a pretty tough cookie.

EDIT: It was also a cheapshot they hit Kurse with too.
Later Thor fought Kurse solo with Kurse unable to put him down after like a dozen punches.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse05486.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse06.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse08488.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse09.jpg

mmm

For that to happen, shouldn't he first being able to KO Thor from his last three fights with Thor? Or is Thor more durable than Doomsday too?

tkitna

For that to happen, shouldn't he first being able to KO Thor from his last three fights with Thor? Or is Thor more durable than Doomsday too?

Your right now that you mention it. Thor must be more durable.

quanchi112
This is HP DD. I don't know what you are talking about. Jurgens wrote DD to be unbeatable except by the end of time.
Anyway. DD has everything Kurse has plus more. Thus he wins.
Speed and Healing Factor alone is a huge advantage to overcome. Kurse wouldn't make any progress. DD would just heal back to new (Assuming Kurse even touches DD). No, he didn't. He wrote the process of resurrection to be unstoppable unless they took him to the end of time. Beating down a psychologically scared Superman and a frightened Darkseid isn't the end of the world type stuff.

Golgo13
Later Thor fought Kurse solo with Kurse unable to put him down after like a dozen punches.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse05486.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse06.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse08488.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsKurse09.jpg

mmm

So, did Thor stop holding back like most top tiers?

LordofBrooklyn
All Doomsday's lose this.

LIES!

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
LIES! Based on ?

carver9
Dont know why using Kurse fighting Thor and Thor enduring his attacks is a low showing on Kurse. If anything, it tells use how powerful Thor is when it comes to damage soak. Example. A pissed off Hulk, one of the strongest Heralds, with a goal of knocking Thor out, if not, killing him, could NOT put Thor down. Thor endure an Onslaught from him, to the point that his face was black and blue, but he still stood up, without falling.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/6.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/7.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/8.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/9.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/10.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/11.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/12.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/13.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/14.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/15.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/16.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/17.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/18.jpg

This doesn't include his other showings from Odin to Celestials.

abhilegend
Your right now that you mention it. Thor must be more durable.
See my sig to know who is more durable.

wink

abhilegend
Dont know why using Kurse fighting Thor and Thor enduring his attacks is a low showing on Kurse. If anything, it tells use how powerful Thor is when it comes to damage soak. Example. A pissed off Hulk, one of the strongest Heralds, with a goal of knocking Thor out, if not, killing him, could NOT put Thor down. Thor endure an Onslaught from him, to the point that his face was black and blue, but he still stood up, without falling.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/6.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/7.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/8.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/9.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/10.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/11.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/12.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/13.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/14.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/15.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/16.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/17.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/18.jpg

This doesn't include his other showings from Odin to Celestials.
Why the **** is Hulk being mentioned in this thread? Hulk was stalemated by Thor in strength in the same issue and only in the later part of the fight he became stronger than thor. That version of superman who fought Doomsday in H/P would likely break Thor in half.

tkitna

wink

I forgot about that DC wankfest. That really changed my opinion.

stick out tongue

carver9

wink

That would still make Thor more durable since in the same comic, Thor walked right through Superman 'fate of the universe/big bang' heat vision, whereas Superman has been punctured by heat vision on many of occasions.

thumb up

carver9
Why the **** is Hulk being mentioned in this thread? Hulk was stalemated by Thor in strength in the same issue and only in the later part of the fight he became stronger than thor. That version of superman who fought Doomsday in H/P would likely break Thor in half.

Because Kurse didn't do half the damage Hulk did to Thor and Thor endured it. You using that as a reference doesn't help your argument.

quanchi112

stick out tongue That isn't canon either.

abhilegend

stick out tongue
Heh, still sore about it I see.Originally posted by carver9
That would still make Thor more durable since in the same comic, Thor walked right through Superman 'fate of the universe/big bang' heat vision, whereas Superman has been punctured by heat vision on many of occasions.

thumb up
facepalmOriginally posted by carver9
Because Kurse didn't do half the damage Hulk did to Thor and Thor endured it. You using that as a reference doesn't help your argument.
What. Is. Your. Point? Hulk isn't in this thread.

celeyhyga17

What. Is. Your. Point? Hulk isn't in this thread.
He took a page right out of your book.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He took a page right out of your book. laughing out loud

carver9
edit.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud
edit.
thumb up

h1a8
Yet he still got regularly tagged.

Kurse is immune to anything DD has in his arsenal

Lmao like they are going to do anything he didn't get regularly tagged by non speedsters. He usually wrecked people quickly. Kurse won't attack first, DD will.

Now you are trolling. Superman is much more durable than Thor and DD easily broke an amped Superman's arm against his strength (overpowered both strength and durability). DD has shot his claws through Superman as if he was made of water. That proves that DD can penetrate someone many times more durable than Superman. Kurse isn't many times more durable than Superman.

Insane Titan
he didn't get regularly tagged by non speedsters. He usually wrecked people quickly. Kurse won't attack first, DD will.

Now you are trolling. Superman is much more durable than Thor and DD easily broke an amped Superman's arm against his strength (overpowered both strength and durability). DD has shot his claws through Superman as if he was made of water. That proves that DD can penetrate someone many times more durable than Superman. Kurse isn't many times more durable than Superman. he still got tagged by non speedsters which fact.

No what you're doing is trolling by comparing Supermans durability to Thor's when Thor's is nothing compared to Kurses. Thor with the belt of strength couldn't effect Kurse .

h1a8
he still got tagged by non speedsters which fact.

No what you're doing is trolling by comparing Supermans durability to Thor's when Thor's is nothing compared to Kurses. Thor with the belt of strength couldn't effect Kurse .

DD got tagged because of the plot (facing multiple enemies and he stood there tanking their shit).

How is it trolling? Kurse failed to kill Thor and even ko Thor after many hits. Yet Superman is more durable, yet an amp Superman is even more durable, yet HP DD is even more durable.

DD is more powerful. He penetrated Superman like water. There is no way in hell DD is not tearing a hole in Kurse.

Finally, you are forgetting DD healing factor. That alone proves that Kurse can't win. DD can sit there and let Kurse wail on him. DD would just heal up and Kurse would never sustain any progress.

Damborgson

thumb up

hoh hoh, that felt like a low blow. I approve thumb up

Golgo13
DD.

ToughMind
Which Doomsday? DOS would lose, H/P would win.

DTM
Also depends on which Kurse, 2x Thor or 4x Thor. Personally I feel DOS Doomsday and 2x Thor Kurse are approx equals, and it could go either way. I do feel 4x Thor Kurse to be more powerful (obviously), but HP Doomsday to be overall superior to that, and he would win in the end, IMO. Anyone thinking HP Doomsday wont be able to beat 2x Thor Kurse is kidding themselves.

TheLordofMurder
Kurse wins...

Doomsday will fight as hard as he can, but Kurse just has too much brute force...

And without weakness exploitation? Its inevitable...Kurse wins.

DTM
Too much brute force, for a being that was easily demolishing Superman, Orion and Martian Manhunter combined? I have strong doubts about that (especially when you add in HP DDs regeneration and Superman-level speed/reflexes).

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DTM
Too much brute force, for a being that was easily demolishing Superman, Orion and Martian Manhunter combined? I have strong doubts about that (especially when you add in HP DDs regeneration and Superman-level speed/reflexes).

Kurse was shugging x2 Thors attacks off as if they were without force...

Yeah, too much brute force from Kurse...

DTM
2X Thor is still noticeably less than the combined might of Superman, Orion and Jonn, to me.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM

Yeah, it'll be a good fight. DD was no joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.