Brutal VS Genis vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautMania
who do you think wins? i believe Brutal will win but what do you think?

Magic Joe
Genis

JuggernautMania
Brutal is darkseid on steroids. and earth 2 darkseid is > average darkseid.

Magic Joe
If he has a weakness Genis will pick up on it.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Magic Joe
If he has a weakness Genis will pick up on it.

as of right now he doesnt have any. he has the Omega beams of darkseid and overall enhanced by him. plus the way he took atom out i dont see anyone below trans doing such thing to atom.

8swords
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
as of right now he doesnt have any. he has the Omega beams of darkseid and overall enhanced by him. plus the way he took atom out i dont see anyone below trans doing such thing to atom.

arent you giving brutale a little too much hype because of that showing?

JuggernautMania
dude did you see what he did to atom?

Tony Stark
Genis in a stomp

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Brutaal in a stomp
now thats the truth right there amigo.

Khazra Reborn
Brutal is darkseid on steroids. and earth 2 darkseid is > average darkseid.

What?

carver9
Bruutal doesn't have a single showing that puts him above high Herald. Hell, does he have a showing that puts him in that tier. He has been portrayed as beastly but against low tier beings and the high tiers that he took out doesn't have a single ft to their credit. Genis stomps and Jugs is trolling.

Tony Stark
now thats the truth right there amigo. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by carver9
Bruutal doesn't have a single showing that puts him above high Herald. Hell, does he have a showing that puts him in that tier. He has been portrayed as beastly but against low tier beings and the high tiers that he took out doesn't have a single ft to their credit. Genis stomps and Jugs is trolling.

as i said already. completely stomping a younger superman. one shotting fate and treating Atom the way no herald ever did. aside of that watch all his overall feats that guy just stomps everyone and anything who gets in his way, if you cant see this guy is indeed suppose to be a trans leveler then go wipe that green stuff off your lips.

carver9
as i said already. completely stomping a younger superman. one shotting fate and treating Atom the way no herald ever did. aside of that watch all his overall feats that guy just stomps everyone and anything who gets in his way, if you cant see this guy is indeed suppose to be a trans leveler then go wipe that green stuff off your lips.

Which still puts him below Blue Marvel, Superman, Hulk, Sentry, Captain Marvel, and Thor.

JuggernautMania
Which still puts him below Blue Marvel, Superman, Hulk, Sentry, Captain Marvel, and Thor.

not if we look at the way he did it. thor cant even beat a meta that easily. look at the ownage thread and the recent posts. havok sending thor flying, the u foes rape him. taskmaster making him bleed. there is no hig herald that could treat Atom and Fate the way he did. not to mention he has the omega beams of darkseid and is basically darkseid with a boost.

carver9
not if we look at the way he did it. thor cant even beat a meta that easily. look at the ownage thread and the recent posts. havok sending thor flying, the u foes rape him. taskmaster making him bleed. there is no hig herald that could treat Atom and Fate the way he did. not to mention he has the omega beams of darkseid and is basically darkseid with a boost.

Are you ready to compare fts? I will let you choose anyone off my list versus your Bruutal. Deal?

JuggernautMania
Are you ready to compare fts? I will let you choose anyone off my list versus your Bruutal. Deal?

the things he did could not be done so easily by thor. maybe by the others, however judging by the fact he is steamrolling anything he encouters i am very sure that DC is portraying him step by step as the new sbp if not even greater. he is basically a darkseid that killed gods with a power boost and that alone should put him above the high herald category. why not? its enough for zeus am i right? i mean zeus has shitty showings of him getting humiliated but everybody wank him because of his skyfather title. well brutaal at the very least has some kind of statement and showing that he is a darkseid +

celeyhyga17
http://cdn.meme.li/i/kog80.jpg

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
http://cdn.meme.li/i/kog80.jpg

yeah we all know you found a new picture on google and you are very trigger happy to use it. but please contredict my statements.

carver9
the things he did could not be done so easily by thor. maybe by the others, however judging by the fact he is steamrolling anything he encouters i am very sure that DC is portraying him step by step as the new sbp if not even greater. he is basically a darkseid that killed gods with a power boost and that alone should put him above the high herald category. why not? its enough for zeus am i right? i mean zeus has shitty showings of him getting humiliated but everybody wank him because of his skyfather title. well brutaal at the very least has some kind of statement and showing that he is a darkseid +

Why not Thor? Also, you keep clinging to statements. What about the statement of Sentry stalemating GALACTUS? What about the statement of it taking someone in Galactus power to stop Hulk?

You keep clinging to this same lame fight. Hulk took out a full powered Rulk with a thunderclap. The same Rulk that killed Grandmaster, Dormammu, Surfer, etc, etc... Thor has fought against Celestial and even withstood attacks from an enraged Celestial. Blue Marvel taking on Anti Man and Sentry along with the Avengers doo doo on all of your fts along with killing Shuma.

Stop relying on statements and stop relying on those lame fts because everyone here have fts AND statements that is a lot better. You don't see me going around using this scan where it states Hulk is the most powerful creature on the planet and during the time this was said, beings like Zeus was roaming the planet.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot25_zps665ca27d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

Or this scan where it states every hero and villain alike fears Hulk power.

http://postimg.org/image/iykvts2kt/

I honestly don't think you believe what you are saying. I think you are saying all of this out of fun. Well, I am going to have a good time correcting you.

celeyhyga17
Why not Thor? Also, you keep clinging to statements. What about the statement of Sentry stalemating GALACTUS? What about the statement of it taking someone in Galactus power to stop Hulk?

You keep clinging to this same lame fight. Hulk took out a full powered Rulk with a thunderclap. The same Rulk that killed Grandmaster, Dormammu, Surfer, etc, etc... Thor has fought against Celestial and even withstood attacks from an enraged Celestial. Blue Marvel taking on Anti Man and Sentry along with the Avengers doo doo on all of your fts along with killing Shuma.

Stop relying on statements and stop relying on those lame fts because everyone here have fts AND statements that is a lot better. You don't see me going around using this scan where it states Hulk is the most powerful creature on the planet and during the time this was said, beings like Zeus was roaming the planet.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot25_zps665ca27d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

Or this scan where it states every hero and villain alike fears Hulk power.

http://postimg.org/image/iykvts2kt/

I honestly don't think you believe what you are saying. I think you are saying all of this out of fun. Well, I am going to have a good time correcting you.
Go get em Carv. Sic 'em!

http://www.dangerousdesign.com/Sic-Em-128-gif.GIF

JuggernautMania
because judging by thors showings he cant curbstomp guys on that level just like that.

Galactus differs in many levels of power and incarnations depends if he ate or he is hungry. also it wasnt just a statement because its actually a fact that brutaal was enhanced by darkseid and he had the Omega beams so its not s bluur statement but a fact.

i keep mentioning that fight because its all brutaal had so far, but even with those showings which i can count on 1 hand, brutaal proved he is beyond a herald because no herald could just curbstomp those guys the way he did, the omega beams alone make him above herald level.

Thor fighting celestials is PIS. you wana bring me black panther almost ripping our surfers arm next? what a joke. all the characters you mentioned have plenty years of showings and they all got high end showings, low end showings and middle showings, taking into account everything we put them at herald level otherwise there are streets that could be skyfathers like Cap, batman black panther spiderman who beat firelord atc atc.

what dont you understand that i am relying on several feats because thats all he got? he got a number of feats which i can count on 1 hand and yet those feats portray him as someone who wrecks heralds, because even a herald couldnt one shot and curbstomp those guys the way he does its insane. superman himself wouldnt be able to punk his younger version like that , superman himself wouldnt be able to do such thing to Steppenwolf or fate thats just insane.

Rage.Of.Olympus
because judging by thors showings he cant curbstomp guys on that level just like that.

Galactus differs in many levels of power and incarnations depends if he ate or he is hungry. also it wasnt just a statement because its actually a fact that brutaal was enhanced by darkseid and he had the Omega beams so its not s bluur statement but a fact.

i keep mentioning that fight because its all brutaal had so far, but even with those showings which i can count on 1 hand, brutaal proved he is beyond a herald because no herald could just curbstomp those guys the way he did, the omega beams alone make him above herald level.

Thor fighting celestials is PIS. you wana bring me black panther almost ripping our surfers arm next? what a joke. all the characters you mentioned have plenty years of showings and they all got high end showings, low end showings and middle showings, taking into account everything we put them at herald level otherwise there are streets that could be skyfathers like Cap, batman black panther spiderman who beat firelord atc atc.

what dont you understand that i am relying on several feats because thats all he got? he got a number of feats which i can count on 1 hand and yet those feats portray him as someone who wrecks heralds, because even a herald couldnt one shot and curbstomp those guys the way he does its insane. superman himself wouldnt be able to punk his younger version like that , superman himself wouldnt be able to do such thing to Steppenwolf or fate thats just insane.

You don't think a Herald (At least on a good day) is able to stomp T-Shirt/Jeans Superman (Like, Mid Meta level at best), beat up Fate in a physical confrontation (Who has no feats and mages are historically glass canons), and what, blast the arm off of a 40 foot tall human being (I don't even understand why this last one is impressive?)?

Is that some kind of joke? I can list way more impressive feats for Hulk, Thor, Surfer, and Superman just off of the top of my head. Which one do you want? Personally, I hope you pick Thor because you seem have such a hard on to lowball him.

It is shocking that you think Thor cannot match any of those feats or surpass them. Just by arguing this, you prove you know NOTHING about the Odinson outside of maybe the poor showings here and there you see posted on message boards mostly from Avengers/Team Books.

ODG has an excellent Thor respect thread on this very board. Spend 30 minutes browsing it so you at least have some passing knowledge of what the Odinson is capable off on a good day.

Mindset

what dont you understand that i am relying on several feats because thats all he got? he got a number of feats which i can count on 1 hand and yet those feats portray him as someone who wrecks heralds, because even a herald couldnt one shot and curbstomp those guys the way he does its insane. superman himself wouldnt be able to punk his younger version like that , superman himself wouldnt be able to do such thing to Steppenwolf or fate thats just insane. I want to fight you irl. erm

Magic Joe
Originally posted by Mindset
I want to fight you irl. erm

Get in line.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You don't think a Herald (At least on a good day) is able to stomp T-Shirt/Jeans Superman (Like, Mid Meta level at best), beat up Fate in a physical confrontation (Who has no feats and mages are historically glass canons), and what, blast the arm off of a 40 foot tall human being (I don't even understand why this last one is impressive?)?

Is that some kind of joke? I can list way more impressive feats for Hulk, Thor, Surfer, and Superman just off of the top of my head. Which one do you want? Personally, I hope you pick Thor because you seem have such a hard on to lowball him.

It literally boggles my mind that you think Thor cannot match any of those feats or surpass them. Just by arguing this, you prove you know NOTHING about the Odinson outside of maybe the poor showings here and there you see posted on message boards mostly from Avengers/Team Books.

you should get off your chair, walk up to a wall and bash your head into it for calling younger superman a mid meta, that alone proves your IQ.

go read comics and see dr fate fights, then come back and tell me if stomping him is easy.

again go read comics and see how Atom fought JLA members, then come back and tell me if one shotting him isnt impressive.

and slicing in half the guy who killed wonder woman.

now lets talk about thor getting beat up by mid metas and taskmaster how about that? or tutinax pushing his shit in perhaps? or kid nova humiliating him which is just sad.

Thor is the lamest "high herald" out there that gets beat up by the weekly villian every single time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
you should get off your chair, walk up to a wall and bash your head into it for calling younger superman a mid meta, that alone proves your IQ.

Am I missing some feats? If so I apologize and could you point me in their direction? As far as I know, his best strength feat was stopping a locomotive and jumping into orbit.

go read comics and see dr fate fights, then come back and tell me if stomping him is easy.

Scans or issue number for these Earth-2 Doctor Fate fights? I'd particularly prefer some durability/strength feats as Superman basically stomped him in physical combat.

again go read comics and see how Atom fought JLA members, then come back and tell me if one shotting him isnt impressive.

When did the Atom fight the JLA? Issue number? I missed this comic.

and slicing in half the guy who killed wonder woman.

Yes, he stabbed her through the chest from behind. Is this suppose to impress me or something? Is this Wonder Woman particularly durable against piercing weapons as seen in some unheard of comic?

Otherwise I'm not sure what this is suppose to mean. At best Steppenwolf has a sharp sword and some sort of superhuman strength.

now lets talk about thor getting beat up by mid metas and taskmaster how about that? or tutinax pushing his shit in perhaps? or kid nova humiliating him which is just sad.

Thor is the lamest "high herald" out there that gets beat up by the weekly villian every single time.

*Yawn*

Please come up with something original instead of just copying and pasting pretty much the same argument everyone who dislikes Thor uses.

You just spent the last few posts devoted to excusing any high end showing (Which is hilarious because Thor arguably the best showings in his entire tier outside of Hulk/Superman) you don't like and immediately go to the opposite end of the spectrum. It's boring, it's predictable, and it's been done many times. At least be original.

Although I'd like to know when Kid Nova humiliated him? Also, the Taskmaster shit is just inaccurate. It was outright said that he was literally crazy if he thought Thor even felt his love taps. Which says a lot about your mental state that you are now referencing it. erm

carver9

So Thor cant curbstomp a Fate that doesn't have any fts?

So Thor cant curbstomp a young Superman that got koed from a train impact?

LOL...they didn't say a 'weak Galactus', the said Galactus and it was referenced on many of occasions. Let me add fuel to the fire. Reed Richards has measured power levels from beings like Thanos, to Galactus, to Celestials, he was even able to tell how powerful the Beyonder was. Crazy thing is, he couldn't measure Hulks power.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/Hulk/hulkpoweroffcharts.jpg.html

I love statements. Lets continue with this, shall we. Shield has measured and have files on some of the most powerful beings in the universe. They literally have files on EVERYONE. Guess what, Shield literally states they never saw a powerlevel like Hulks.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/Hulk/wwhstrongest1.jpg.html

You know I can go on with this all day, right?

I know you keep mentioning those, LAME, fights but it isn't enough. Sentry is a high Herald+ and blue Marvel koed him with a single hit. This ft is better than ANY ft you've mentioned. He punch him so hard that it knocked him out of orbit.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1526821/bm1.jpg.html

Here Adam is taking on the Avengers line up solo. A ft that is better than anything you've mentioned. He's actually stalemating beings that have fts.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3200/albm05005.jpg
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5254/albm05006.jpg
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1526822/bm2.jpg.html
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1188/albm05011.jpg

Lets add this, King Hyperion has done similar things like Bruttal did to a high degree. He has killed every hero on Earth...hell, he's completed this 3 times. He even killed the Sentry of his Earth along with Galactus of his Universe (ftless characters that is above the young Superman and Stepenwolf) but Adam takes him out with a couple of well placed blows.

http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/9077/bfd9f290764447.jpg http://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/9077/56535e90764461.jpg http://thumbnails11.imagebam.com/9077/62de6390764476.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/9077/3014f090764490.jpg http://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/9077/f26a6690764503.jpg http://thumbnails31.imagebam.com/9077/ccd0c290764511.jpg

Adam doesn't have a single low showing since his creation. Hulk haven't had a low showing in the past 10+ yrs. Thor has the fts that proves he could wreck Bruttal. Surfer would destroy him. Sentry would destroy him. Everyone I named could replicate his fts if they were in a universe filled with no ft characters. When he establish better fts, then you can holla at me but until then there area characters out there with better statements (hahahahahah) and characters out there that has ripped through other characters with fts.

KingD19
King Hyperion also took on and was stomping 2 other Hyperions at the same time. One of which had at least a few feats to his name.

Golgo13
Earth 2 Dr. Fate fought Wotan and called upon gods powers through spells, IIRC.

JuggernautMania
So Thor cant curbstomp a Fate that doesn't have any fts?

So Thor cant curbstomp a young Superman that got koed from a train impact?

LOL...they didn't say a 'weak Galactus', the said Galactus and it was referenced on many of occasions. Let me add fuel to the fire. Reed Richards has measured power levels from beings like Thanos, to Galactus, to Celestials, he was even able to tell how powerful the Beyonder was. Crazy thing is, he couldn't measure Hulks power.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/Hulk/hulkpoweroffcharts.jpg.html

I love statements. Lets continue with this, shall we. Shield has measured and have files on some of the most powerful beings in the universe. They literally have files on EVERYONE. Guess what, Shield literally states they never saw a powerlevel like Hulks.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/Hulk/wwhstrongest1.jpg.html

You know I can go on with this all day, right?

I know you keep mentioning those, LAME, fights but it isn't enough. Sentry is a high Herald+ and blue Marvel koed him with a single hit. This ft is better than ANY ft you've mentioned. He punch him so hard that it knocked him out of orbit.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1526821/bm1.jpg.html

Here Adam is taking on the Avengers line up solo. A ft that is better than anything you've mentioned. He's actually stalemating beings that have fts.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3200/albm05005.jpg
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5254/albm05006.jpg
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1526822/bm2.jpg.html
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1188/albm05011.jpg

Lets add this, King Hyperion has done similar things like Bruttal did to a high degree. He has killed every hero on Earth...hell, he's completed this 3 times. He even killed the Sentry of his Earth along with Galactus of his Universe (ftless characters that is above the young Superman and Stepenwolf) but Adam takes him out with a couple of well placed blows.

http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/9077/bfd9f290764447.jpg http://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/9077/56535e90764461.jpg http://thumbnails11.imagebam.com/9077/62de6390764476.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/9077/3014f090764490.jpg http://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/9077/f26a6690764503.jpg http://thumbnails31.imagebam.com/9077/ccd0c290764511.jpg

Adam doesn't have a single low showing since his creation. Hulk haven't had a low showing in the past 10+ yrs. Thor has the fts that proves he could wreck Bruttal. Surfer would destroy him. Sentry would destroy him. Everyone I named could replicate his fts if they were in a universe filled with no ft characters. When he establish better fts, then you can holla at me but until then there area characters out there with better statements (hahahahahah) and characters out there that has ripped through other characters with fts.

No thor cant and would never curbstomp fate the way he did.

young superman was not knocked out from the bullet train he was exhausted but there is a context to even that he wasnt at full power while doing it in the first place he was already exhausted. you wana go the lowballing road? how about thor strugling with lifting a rock his own size and going grrr when lifting it? it was during the time he was enslaved. dont be a hypocrite there are low showing to everyone, but facts are thats a younger superman and stomping even a young superman like that means a lot.

i see you got reading comprehension issues over there, the thing is i already explained the difference between your hyperbole balony and the things with brutaal. brutaal is not only said but also did get enhanced by darkseid and as we sall he got the omega beams, which means that wasnt just a statement but a fact that he is a darkseid +.

i never said the opponents brutaal curbstomped are something out of the league typical heralds face, however my point was how easy he curbstomped them. Fate, Atom and stepenwolf all well known characters that always gave good fights to heralds , seeing how easily they got stomped can only tell us how far brutaal is beyond the herald category.

and of course most importantly there hasnt been anyone to this point that gave brutaal even the slightest challenge, so how the hell can you say you think someone beats him if we didnt see a single limit from him? as of right now nobody was able to stand up to him and no limit line has been drawn, so how can you tell me that you think he has some limit which prevent from him to defeat the talked characters? that just wrong.

as i said earlier his curbstomping feats put him above herald level, no herald could dispatch younger superman that easily like a fly.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Am I missing some feats? If so I apologize and could you point me in their direction? As far as I know, his best strength feat was stopping a locomotive and jumping into orbit.

Scans or issue number for these Earth-2 Doctor Fate fights? I'd particularly prefer some durability/strength feats as Superman basically stomped him in physical combat.

When did the Atom fight the JLA? Issue number? I missed this comic.

Yes, he stabbed her through the chest from behind. Is this suppose to impress me or something? Is this Wonder Woman particularly durable against piercing weapons as seen in some unheard of comic?

Otherwise I'm not sure what this is suppose to mean. At best Steppenwolf has a sharp sword and some sort of superhuman strength.

*Yawn*

Please come up with something original instead of just copying and pasting pretty much the same argument everyone who dislikes Thor uses.

You just spent the last few posts devoted to excusing any high end showing (Which is hilarious because Thor arguably the best showings in his entire tier outside of Hulk/Superman) you don't like and immediately go to the opposite end of the spectrum. It's boring, it's predictable, and it's been done many times. At least be original.

Although I'd like to know when Kid Nova humiliated him? Also, the Taskmaster shit is just inaccurate. It was outright said that he was literally crazy if he thought Thor even felt his love taps. Which says a lot about your mental state that you are now referencing it. erm

he stopped a speeding bullet train while weaken. and thats the younger version of superman so its a no brainer as to where he stands in power. the fact brutaal raped him like that tells a lot.

as for feats for this universe dr fate atom and all of them? as we see the superman of that universe operated with same abilities mainstream sups did, darkseid is the same, basically there is no reason to asume those characters are different then their mainstream counterparts unless proven otherwise.

Steppenwolf killed wonder women and he got one shotted in 2 by brutaal. aside of that Steppenwolf always caused trouble to superman so its not like we dont know where he stands.

whats the matter you dont like me bringing other thor feats which dont go well with your wankage? i am sorry but those are just too funny the way the U FOES Humiliated him , tutinax, kid nova, every new week villian, the phoenix five each by the turn.

kid nova who is just a kid Lol was matching thor and even outpowered him laughing

we see clearly on panel taskmaster making thor bleed with a shield bash. iron patrion was getting down on taskmaster for motivation purpose, however what we saw is what we saw , and what we saw is thor getting bloody from taskmaster.

Khazra Reborn
For phucks sake dude, kid Nova hasn't even fought Thor that was Beta Ray Bill.

Please shut your face, and read a comic. Please, just one.

Reflassshh
We know that E2 superman survived his first encounter with darkseid because of this:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yZO41u_5BOw/UEUUZ9zAv_I/AAAAAAAACCI/8zo94-H5DP4/s1600/Worlds-Finest-0-4.jpg

Later he was said to be darkseid's peer, who is a legit planet buster.
This is at least high herald level for E2 superman BEFORE the amp.

Of course this changes nothing yet, gennis still wins.

celeyhyga17
No thor cant and would never curbstomp fate the way he did.
young superman was not knocked out from the bullet train he was exhausted but there is a context to even that he wasnt at full power while doing it in the first place he was already exhausted. you wana go the lowballing road? how about thor strugling with lifting a rock his own size and going grrr when lifting it? it was during the time he was enslaved. dont be a hypocrite there are low showing to everyone, but facts are thats a younger superman and stomping even a young superman like that means a lot.

as i said earlier his curbstomping feats put him above herald level, no herald could dispatch younger superman that easily like a fly.
This is pretty much what young Clark would be able to muster against a true high herald.

http://s17.postimg.org/6g4fic3tp/Wolverine_and_the_X_Men_Annual_001_023.jpg

carver9
I'm going to respond to your weird posts Juggernaut but I need to know one thing.

Who would win in a fight between young Superman vs Sentry?

Who would win in a fight between full powered Red Hulk vs Young Superman?

carver9
This is pretty much what young Clark would be able to muster against a true high herald.

http://s17.postimg.org/6g4fic3tp/Wolverine_and_the_X_Men_Annual_001_023.jpg

Sad thing is, Kallark son has displayed more strength, durability, and speed fts than young Clark.

celeyhyga17
Sad thing is, Kallark son has displayed more strength, durability, and speed fts than young Clark.
I guess I could agree with that.
thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
We know that E2 superman survived his first encounter with darkseid because of this:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yZO41u_5BOw/UEUUZ9zAv_I/AAAAAAAACCI/8zo94-H5DP4/s1600/Worlds-Finest-0-4.jpg

Later he was said to be darkseid's peer, who is a legit planet buster.
This is at least high herald level for E2 superman BEFORE the amp.

Of course this changes nothing yet, gennis still wins.

His first encounter, was any other hero's there aiding him? If yes please provide a scan proving this.

JuggernautMania
Sad thing is, Kallark son has displayed more strength, durability, and speed fts than young Clark. really? thats interesting since i dont remember gladiatos son stopping bullet trains. what strength feats does he have? and it still wont be very relevant since the whole discussion is even with the fact young superman isnt exactly his adult self, he is still superman and still has easily class 100 strength, and he got stomped like a child by brutaal.

carver9
really? thats interesting since i dont remember gladiatos son stopping bullet trains. what strength feats does he have? and it still wont be very relevant since the whole discussion is even with the fact young superman isnt exactly his adult self, he is still superman and still has easily class 100 strength, and he got stomped like a child by brutaal.

When Brutaal gets some legit fts, holla at me. Until then, beating a young Superman that isn't anything to brag about isn't a good ft, at all since Thor has defeated better, with ease (along with every other high herald). If you consider stopping a bullet train (while getting knocked out) as a high Herald ft, what do you consider this?

Hulk lifts (while weakened) what appears to be a small mountain and destroys another mountain with. I guess since stopping a bullet train is a High Herald ft, this puts Hulk in the Abstract level of power?

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/Hulk/hulkstrength3.jpg.html
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength4.jpg

I can post him holding a planet together but whats the point? You claiming (hahahahahah) that stopping a bullet train while getting koed is a high herald ft. Or him failing to stop a ship (I think he got koed during that scene as well) is a high Herald ft. Get out of here. Any Herald would drop that version of Supes EASILY.

I think Hulk taking Red Hulk out with a Thunder Clap is far more impressive.

I think Thor dropping Angrir with a hammer shot is far more impressive.

I think Blue Marvel taking Sentry out with a haymaker is far more impressive.

I think Sentry taking an amped Absorbing man out is far more impressive.

I think Hyperion speed blitzing a Sentient Robot with Unlimited power, taking it out is far more impressive.

Reasons why it is far more impressive.

The characters that was taken out has fts that is far better than young Supes (especially durability fts).

And they are more powerful than young Supes.

Sad thing is, your debate has been on nothing but assumptions. You dont have anything. You can't post proof of anything. You keep sprouting "he is an amped Darkseid". Prove it. You bringing up statements doesn't help your argument because like I proved before, people here have far better statements unless you truly believe Sentry and the Hulk is equal in power as Galactus or Gladiator is the most powerful being in the Universe.

Fts... Bruttal doesn't have a single ft that put him above any High Herald. Not one. You have to find hard proof to back this up my friend. Him killing Steppenwolf. Sounds impressive huh? Show us some durability fts from that Steppenwolf. He snuck attack Fate. NIIIIIIIICCCE. What has Fate done? Show me some fts my friend. He defeated Atom. Great. Convince me of Atom power. Show me some durability and strength fts from Atom. He killed some humans. Amazing. Can I have some durability fts? Dont apply back to me with some 'what if' crap. Post scans, links. Help your terrible argument.

With that said, Nova Prime stomps Bruttal 10/10 since he have fts against true players.

celeyhyga17
When Brutaal gets some legit fts, holla at me. Until then, beating a young Superman that isn't anything to brag about isn't a good ft, at all since Thor has defeated better, with ease (along with every other high herald). If you consider stopping a bullet train (while getting knocked out) as a high Herald ft, what do you consider this?

Hulk lifts (while weakened) what appears to be a small mountain and destroys another mountain with. I guess since stopping a bullet train is a High Herald ft, this puts Hulk in the Abstract level of power?

I can post him holding a planet together but whats the point? You claiming (hahahahahah) that stopping a bullet train while getting koed is a high herald ft. Or him failing to stop a ship (I think he got koed during that scene as well) is a high Herald ft. Get out of here. Any Herald would drop that version of Supes EASILY.

I think Hyperion speed blitzing a Sentient Robot with Unlimited power, taking it out is far more impressive.

The characters that was taken out has fts that is far better than young Supes (especially durability fts).

Sad thing is, your debate has been on nothing but assumptions. You dont have anything. You can't post proof of anything. You keep sprouting "he is an amped Darkseid". Prove it. You bringing up statements doesn't help your argument because like I proved before, people here have far better statements unless you truly believe Sentry and the Hulk is equal in power as Galactus or Gladiator is the most powerful being in the Universe.

Fts... Bruttal doesn't have a single ft that put him above any High Herald. Not one. You have to find hard proof to back this up my friend. Him killing Steppenwolf. Sounds impressive huh? Show us some durability fts from that Steppenwolf. He snuck attack Fate. NIIIIIIIICCCE. What has Fate done? Show me some fts my friend. He defeated Atom. Great. Convince me of Atom power. Show me some durability and strength fts from Atom. He killed some humans. Amazing. Can I have some durability fts? Dont apply back to me with some 'what if' crap. Post scans, links. Help your terrible argument.

With that said, Nova Prime stomps Bruttal 10/10 since he have fts against true players.
Why's Nova in this thread? Did you mean Genis?

LordofBrooklyn

WATCH YOUR MOUTH,BOY!

mad

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
WATCH YOUR MOUTH,BOY!

mad

laughing

carver9
Why's Nova in this thread? Did you mean Genis?

No. Nova can crush his windpipe. Genis would stomp him.

JuggernautMania

you need to work on your reading comprehension skills. first of all i did not state younger superman is a high herald at the moment i stated he is a herald level. second of all i did not state he is a herald because of the bullet train feat but because he is freakin superman, this is superman when he was a little younger and didnt get used to his powers, he is probably below high herald for sure at the moment, but acting as if he is a meta level is retarded to say the least.

you keep repeating yourself and keep posting random feats of random characters. i already stated that brutaal didnt beat anyone on high standards yet. however the way he stomped the guys he did, other herald couldnt achieve that by such easiness. stomping fate, atom, young sups, and the guy who killed wonder woman the way brutaal did is just something other heralds couldnt do and that includes superman himself. brutaal is clearly portrayed right now as a trans leveler by the way he is stomping anyone who gets in his way. a non holding back superman probably wouldnt be able to achieve those things that easily. you dont have a debate under your belt, all you got is posting feats on top of feats for other characters without addressing my main point.

and again i will repeat that its very dumb of you to deside someone can ebat brutaal without seeing his limits. as of right now nobody was able to even give him a fight, let alone show his limits. so as of right now he doesnt have limits until proven otherwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.