Cosmic Armor Superman vs Galactus + Ultimate Nullifier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Who wins?

JuggernautMania
Cosmic Armor Superman

Epicurus
Why exactly would you give Galactus the Ultimate Weapon?

Cogito
Originally posted by Epicurus
Why exactly would you give Galactus the Ultimate Weapon?

Probably because Superman has the ultimate weapon.

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

guy222
Yes

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Yes We are on a roll.

Reflassshh
Superman history > ultimate nullifier
Mandrakk > galactus + ultimate nillifier thumb up

Magnon
Superman's Story makes him immune to nullification. CA Supes for an easy win.

guy222
Yippee

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Superman history > ultimate nullifier
Mandrakk > galactus + ultimate nillifier thumb up Based on ?

Tony Stark
GALAN

Reflassshh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?
Superman beyond, you should read it smile

Diesldude
Superman adapts ands nullifies Galactus and his weapon.

quanchi112
Superman beyond, you should read it smile I did read it. Galactus wins.

Reflassshh
I did read it. Galactus wins.
Based on ?

Golgo13
Supes.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Cogito
Probably because Superman has the ultimate weapon.
The Cosmic Armor, which gets affected by the heat from a billion suns, is supposed to be the Ultimate Weapon?

quanchi112
He didn't really do anything impressive and it was just hyperbolic.

abhilegend
The Cosmic Armor, which gets affected by the heat from a billion suns, is supposed to be the Ultimate Weapon?
Yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes. It isn't. We go by abilities, feats not random hyperbolic statements alone.

Cogito
The Cosmic Armor, which gets affected by the heat from a billion suns, is supposed to be the Ultimate Weapon? facepalm

Not this shit again...

SquallX

It's not like Galactus hasn't been affected by far less either.

MF DELPH
I say Galactus. Partly because I think the Cosmic Armor was a stupid plot invention to begin with, and mainly because, if I take it's in story meta-literary capabilities regarding it being fueled by Superman's "story", which is supposed to be the greatest "story" with Mandrakk feeding on the narrative of DC itself, and then consider that DC has had to reboot it's continuity twice in spite of Superman's great story, that Cosmic Armor has bad fuel and would lose.

So Galactus wins due to not having company wide retcons based on poor sales fueling his ultimate weapon.

Celestial muzzle ftw.

leonidas
^lol as good a reason as any i've heard for taking g+un.

SquallX
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I say Galactus. Partly because I think the Cosmic Armor was a stupid plot invention to begin with, and mainly because, if I take it's in story meta-literary capabilities regarding it being fueled by Superman's "story", which is supposed to be the greatest "story" with Mandrakk feeding on the narrative of DC itself, and then consider that DC has had to reboot it's continuity twice in spite of Superman's great story, that Cosmic Armor has bad fuel and would lose.

So Galactus wins due to not having company wide retcons based on poor sales fueling his ultimate weapon.

Celestial muzzle ftw.

That's ****ing stupid.

JuggernautMania
It isn't. We go by abilities, feats not random hyperbolic statements alone.

oh gosh the idiocity with this guy. he didnt read about cosmic armor sups he doesnt know about him but he is using the same lame excuse all people use, bla bla hyperbole bla bla not impressed.

JuggernautMania

Celestial muzzle ftw.

wow thats seriously a stupid post. you think galactus wins because you dont like the cosmic armor? that sure is one hell of an argument you got there erm

DarkSaint85

Celestial muzzle ftw.

Makes sense.

Everyone else, you're ignoring the part where he said it was MAINLY due to the weaknesses of the Supes story.

leonidas
gawd people can be thick.....lol

Igniz
I'd like to see Cosmic Armor Superman destroy and recreate a multiverse big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
oh gosh the idiocity with this guy. he didnt read about cosmic armor sups he doesnt know about him but he is using the same lame excuse all people use, bla bla hyperbole bla bla not impressed. We go by abilities and feats not just hyperbolic statements.

Omega Vision
Man, I almost bit Quanchi's bait, but didn't.

I guess this is what being an adult feels like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.