Which version of superman do you think are more powerful than Brutaal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautMania
Which version of superman do you think are more powerful than Brutaal?

-Pr-
If he's every bit as powerful as he seems, then I doubt any of the more mainstream versions (Preboot or DCNU) can match up.

It's too early to tell definitively, imo.

Bentley
Every version of Superman until it's proven otherwise awesr

Pretty much just saying the opposite of Pr here stick out tongue

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Bentley
Every version of Superman until it's proven otherwise awesr

really? every version? even the one he stomped? even the DCNU version which is laughable and could never do the things brutaale did? even golden age and sups from the 90s? dude you dont know what you are talking about.
the guy choped fate in half, one shotted atom, curbstomped young sups, has the omega beams of darkseid, was mentioned to be darkseid level before the amp and now with the amp he is > darkseid. and the darkseid of that universe kills gods and bust planets for fun. but all that is not a proof to you right? not to you and not to anyone on those boards because people cant comprehend proof even when its right in their face. people only comprehend shiny beautiful pictures where the writer shows that character straight up kick someone ass and state "he strong".

Khazra Reborn
Have you read a single issue of Earth 2?

Bentley
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
really? every version? even the one he stomped?

He was frigging Superboy at that point ahah

My post was clearly not meant to be taken seriously.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Bentley
He was frigging Superboy at that point ahah

My post was clearly not meant to be taken seriously.

so i got trolled? sad

deathslash
really? every version? even the one he stomped? even the DCNU version which is laughable and could never do the things brutaale did? even golden age and sups from the 90s? dude you dont know what you are talking about.
the guy choped fate in half, one shotted atom, curbstomped young sups, has the omega beams of darkseid, was mentioned to be darkseid level before the amp and now with the amp he is > darkseid. and the darkseid of that universe kills gods and bust planets for fun. but all that is not a proof to you right? not to you and not to anyone on those boards because people cant comprehend proof even when its right in their face. people only comprehend shiny beautiful pictures where the writer shows that character straight up kick someone ass and state "he strong". Wow........
1. are you talking about him having chopped Steppenwolf in half (because you said Fate)?

2. I highly doubt that Darkseid would be stupid enough to make someone that is already stated to be his peer even more powerful than he already is.

Bentley
so i got trolled? sad

Don't take it personally, there are way too many Brutaal threads coming up lately and we need more showings to gauge them. I can provide you with some versions of Superman that would beat Brutaal -Pre-crisis Supes, Cosmic Armor Supes-, but I think they don't really mean a whole lot to the question you posted.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by deathslash

2. I highly doubt that Darkseid would be stupid enough to make someone that is already stated to be his peer even more powerful than he already is.

but thats exactly the case. it was stated before the amp he was a peer to darkseid. and now he got a power boost and also he got the omega beams of darkseid so yes thats exactly the case. its just the fact he is brainwashed so darkseid want him to be that powerful so nothing can stand in his way. he got a personal trans - maybe even skyfather servent that stomps everything in his way.

carver9
Pre Reboot Superman is more powerful. Hell, the Superboy that took it to Superboy Prime might be more powerful based off fts.

Insane Titan
Krypto

God Cloth Seiya
CA superman

Reflassshh
PC donkey.

Decimus
Originally posted by carver9
Pre Reboot Superman is more powerful. Hell, the Superboy that took it to Superboy Prime might be more powerful based off fts. the second part of the response sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.