80s Doc Samson vs 90s Warpath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
On tape sounds like a good fight.

Supermutant
90s Warpath could fly and had super speed, so I'll take him.

guy222
DS

golem370
Doc Samson should have super speed as well maybe not like Quicksilver speed but he also was able to throw a Hercules, Iron Man, Wonder Man, & Namor while they dogpiled him.

8swords
Originally posted by Supermutant
90s Warpath could fly and had super speed, so I'll take him.

Wait whatt? He can fly? Really? laughing out loud

pym-ftw
He could, isn't current WP the brother of the original or something?

Dr.S wins solidly, didn't Colossus beat Warpath

YFZ 350
Warpath would win. Had more powers.

golem370
Doc Samson has stood with Hulk where as WP was getting owned by Juggernaut

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 8swords
Wait whatt? He can fly? Really? laughing out loud

Yes.

Modern Warpath used this power in 1 issue, too. But for some reason he's not proud of this power.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He could, isn't current WP the brother of the original or something?

Dr.S wins solidly, didn't Colossus beat Warpath

Younger brother with superior powers, yeah. He beat resurrected Thunderbird in Necrosha.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by golem370
Doc Samson has stood with Hulk where as WP was getting owned by Juggernaut Juggernaut>Hulk.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Younger brother with superior powers, yeah. He beat resurrected Thunderbird in Necrosha. You have scans of Colossus beating Thunderbird?

StiltmanFTW
Colossus? No. I meant that WP beat TB.

I haven't seen Colossus fighting either WP or TB.

golem370
Yet has Juggernaut ever won a fight without a sneak attack?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370
Yet has Juggernaut ever won a fight without a sneak attack?

Are you serious?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Colossus? No. I meant that WP beat TB.

I haven't seen Colossus fighting either WP or TB. I didn't think Colossus and Warpath fought.

golem370
Yes

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I didn't think Colossus and Warpath fought.

Yeah, neither do I. And Thunderbird's career was too short, unless there is some flashback scene/untold tale I don't know about.

carver9
Juggernaut>Hulk. You have scans of Colossus beating Thunderbird?

Hulk>Juggernaut and when did Colossus and Warbird fight outside of training.

Also, Warpath still has flight. Can't remember the issue number but I remember him flying when he was at an airport and having more powers doesn't give you an auto win against super humans.

juggernaut74
Warpath was almost as strong as a young Colossus which would put him ad Samson levels but and it's a big but Warpath is the superior fighter.

Stoic
Warpath was almost as strong as a young Colossus which would put him ad Samson levels but and it's a big but Warpath is the superior fighter.

No. Samson was stronger than a young Colossus. making him stronger than Warpath as well. Warpath would likely win due to superior combat experience, but he would have to work hard for it. IMO it could go either way.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Stoic
No. Samson was stronger than a young Colossus. making him stronger than Warpath as well. Warpath would likely win due to superior combat experience, but he would have to work hard for it. IMO it could go either way. Samson and teen Colossus were both 70 tons.

Stoic
Samson and teen Colossus were both 70 tons.

Really? I could have swore that Samson was an 80 - 85 tonner, and She Hulk was in the 70s.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Stoic
Really? I could have swore that Samson was an 80 - 85 tonner, and She Hulk was in the 70s. Samson was rated at 70 tons along with teen Colossus. In one issue a Sentinel scanned Samson and stated he could lift only 25 tons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.