Sinestro Vs Brutaal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SIN_zpsa3f004e3.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BR_zpsdb08c1b2.jpg

Magic Joe
Brutaal easily...Have you seen his feats? smart

Cogito
Originally posted by Magic Joe
Brutaal easily...Have you seen his feats? smart

Killing a featless Steppenwolf, beating a featless Fate, destroying a featless and human World Army, cutting the arm off a guy with no durability feats (and no impressive feats whatsoever, while we're on the subject).

I saw those feats, and so far it's not enough to beat Sinestrollax.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Cogito
Killing a featless Steppenwolf, beating a featless Fate, destroying a featless and human World Army, cutting the arm off a guy with no durability feats (and no impressive feats whatsoever, while we're on the subject).

I saw those feats, and so far it's not enough to beat Sinestrollax.

Yeah but did you see how he killed all those humans? So power. Much extreme. Very Image.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah but did you see how he killed all those humans? So power. Much extreme. Very Image.

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
So WTF is BrutaaL Just the Mind Controlled EVIL No Holding Back Superman or its it some Clone Shit?

Cogito
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So WTF is BrutaaL Just the Mind Controlled EVIL No Holding Back Superman or its it some Clone Shit?

We don't know who he is, but he's suspected to be Earth-2's Superman who actually didn't die and was instead brainwashed by Darkseid. So...in other words he's probably not actually Earth-2's Superman because that would be too obvious. Except that Earth-2 is a pretty bad series, so it probably is.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Flyattractor

He's an Earth-2 Superman. Kidnapped by Darkseid, brainwashed, and given powers.

Reflassshh
Except that Earth-2 is a pretty bad series, so it probably is.
lol

Galan007
We don't know who he is, but he's suspected to be Earth-2's Superman who actually didn't die and was instead brainwashed by Darkseid. So...in other words he's probably not actually Earth-2's Superman because that would be too obvious. Except that Earth-2 is a pretty bad series, so it probably is.
http://i.imgur.com/SxhGJN1.jpg
"He's hiding a Kryptonian."

mhmm

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/SxhGJN1.jpg
"He's hiding a Kryptonian."

mhmm

I don't get your point? That Kryptonian mentioned was introduced several issues ago.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's an Earth-2 Superman. Kidnapped by Darkseid, brainwashed, and given powers. ................AGAIN!?

Galan007
I don't get your point? That Kryptonian mentioned was introduced several issues ago. Right, I'm just curious how the inevitable fight between Brutaal and this other Kryptonian will go...

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
Right, I'm just curious how the inevitable fight between Brutaal and this other Kryptonian will go...

Oh. Well the other Kryptonian has lived his entire life in a cave, has agoraphobia, and isn't even powered because of lack of solar exposure. Also a terrible measuring stick, but it might be interesting anyways.

celeyhyga17
Now I'm confused.. I thought all signs point to him as Earth 2's Clark...

Ah well.. Wutevers...

Cogito
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Now I'm confused.. I thought all signs point to him as Earth 2's Clark...

Ah well.. Wutevers... Everyone is assuming it's him, but there's been no confirmation. Bear in mind, other than Mr. Terrific and Sloan, it's unlikely that anyone on Earth-2 even knows there is a multiverse and alternate versions of Superman.

celeyhyga17
Everyone is assuming it's him, but there's been no confirmation. Bear in mind, other than Mr. Terrific and Sloan, it's unlikely that anyone on Earth-2 even knows there is a multiverse and alternate versions of Superman.
I'm calling it right now..

Brutaal is the power that the Crime Syndicate have been preparing themselves for...
eek!

JuggernautMania
Brutaal stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.