She-Hulk vs. Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Pure war!

-K-M-
Not she hulk. Walter already beat her and recently it was revealed he is more powerful then both the she hulks combined as per the Mayan gods comments

guy222
Yes

juggernaut74
She-Hulk wins.

-K-M-
haha the troll appears.

Love to hear how

juggernaut74
Dammit I just lost a dollar.

-K-M-
Womp womp looks like you won't have money for lunch tomorrow.

I'm glad you admitted you are trolling.

guy222
Wow. I sure love this forum

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
Womp womp looks like you won't have money for lunch tomorrow.

I'm glad you admitted you are trolling. You make it easy.Originally posted by guy222
Wow. I sure love this forum So do I. That's why after a decade I still come back.

-K-M-
Sure do, because I know when trolls are being trolls and call them on it.

juggernaut74
Sure do, because I know when trolls are being trolls and call them on it. That's because you're a great detective and a master of getting off topic.

-K-M-
I am a great detective aren't I? Also I was on-topic and even asked how She-Hulk wins but then you made the comment about losing the dollar confirming you troll in all those threads. You made it go off-topic. Womp womp.

juggernaut74
I said She-Hulk wins....which had something to do with this thread...then you said I was a troll....which has nothing to do with the thread......

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
She-Hulk wins.

haha the troll appears.

Love to hear how

Dammit I just lost a dollar.

edit: How did I know you were trolling? because of your previous comment

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=591603&highlight=snowbird

Originally posted by Golgo13
KM?!

All you need for him to show up is for somebody to saw Wonder Woman wins.

Actually I think WW wins due to speed in all honesty. In her ultimate forms Snowbird could take WW, but WW could speedblitz her before she even gets a chance.

Juggernaut74 as I see is still an idiot. All is right in the world

juggernaut74
She-Hulk still wins.

-K-M-
Love to hear how

juggernaut74
Stronger, faster, better fighter and she's a Hulk.

quanchi112
She Hulk wins.

Badabing
You make it easy. So do I. That's why after a decade I still come back. Then you've been here long enough to know trolling is frowned upon. And admitting to it isn't winning people over. I'll assume you're going to stop now.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Badabing
Then you've been here long enough to know trolling is frowned upon. And admitting to it isn't winning people over. I'll assume you're going to stop now. Assume what you will.

-K-M-
Stronger, faster, better fighter and she's a Hulk.

Stronger - Nope. Even the Mayan Gods confirmed he was more powerful recently. Jupiter Suit definitely was stronger, but she lost that upgrade.
Faster - Nope. Confirmed Sasquatch has the second strongest legs on the planet.
Better fighter - Yep. but didn't help her before as he defeated her with a claw slash

Sasquatch has ties to Tanaraq, the Elder God. Titles are fun.

-K-M-
Assume what you will.

My that's a smart reply to a mod erm

juggernaut74
My that's a smart reply to a mod erm Don't really care. If you can't have fun without people crying then it is what it is.

-K-M-
Don't really care. If you can't have fun without people crying then it is what it is.

mmmhmmm...

Calling somebody a name because they disagree with you is immature and childish.

No saying something that is idiotic and not true is......idiotic.

You would make a good school teacher. Calling a kid an idiot because he says something you don't agree with.

Good thing I'm not a teacher but an engineer and have to tell people when their being idiotic. Welcome to the real world.

juggernaut74
I never called you a name.......there is a little difference.

-K-M-
No you just troll and make idiotic comments, which the reason for is well....to troll. Which you even admitted here

Just post normal and don't troll and then I would have no issue with you what's so ever. I know you can do it too.

juggernaut74
No you just troll and make idiotic comments, which the reason for is well....to troll. Which you even admitted here

Just post normal and don't troll and then I would have no issue with you what's so ever. I know you can do it too. Well you're the only poster who has accused me of these terrible things......in a decade.

guy222
Just post friend. Just a comic site

-K-M-
Well you're the only poster who has accused me of these terrible things......in a decade.

I accused you and I was right (which you admitted).

I'm willing to forgive and forget if you simply just post normal. Joking around with people is one thing, but being a predictable troll is another.

I would love it if you debated normal. I know you can, I have seen you do it. So let bygones be bygones?

Originally posted by guy222
Just post friend. Just a comic site

He speaks the truth

Badabing
I never called you a name.......there is a little difference. I'm gonna call you a name...you poop head! osheet

-K-M-
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm gonna call you a name...you poop head! osheet

Reported

Badabing
Damn, sneaky Canadians. sneer

Wonder Man
She-Hulk should be able to take Sasquatch. Juggernaut laid him to rest and I think She-Hulk will too.
Strong to the finish will take this fight.

StiltmanFTW
Sas

golem370
Stronger - Nope. Even the Mayan Gods confirmed he was more powerful recently. Jupiter Suit definitely was stronger, but she lost that upgrade.
Faster - Nope. Confirmed Sasquatch has the second strongest legs on the planet.
Better fighter - Yep. but didn't help her before as he defeated her with a claw slash

Sasquatch has ties to Tanaraq, the Elder God. Titles are fun.

Sasquatch not only lifted a 200+ ton plane but then threw it back down the run way.

The Sorrow
Savage and Slott's She-Hulk wins, current Jen probably loses.

golem370
What about the Body Switch ability that Jen learned from the Ovoids

-K-M-
Originally posted by Wonder Man
She-Hulk should be able to take Sasquatch. Juggernaut laid him to rest and I think She-Hulk will too.
Strong to the finish will take this fight.

That's some faulty logic. She hulk never even fought the juggernaut so can't even use that as a comparison. May want to reread that fight again as that never happened. In fact in their first fight juggernaut was more worse for wear then Sasquatch. His face was so badly bruised it was oozing off. It ended in a stalemate, but jugz showed more damage. Second fight not much on that. Ended when jugz gave up, but no one really had the advantage

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Savage and Slott's She-Hulk wins, current Jen probably loses.

Pretty much. That was Jupiter suit I mentioned earlier which she lost that upgrade. Also Walter has Tanaraq mode so she hulks savage form is moot.

Recently in Hulk during the Mayan rule story he showed to be stronger then snowbird and a-bomb at the same time. The Mayans gods confirmed he was also more powerful then both the she hulks too.

Recently in fantastic four seems she got depowered again as she was having troubles with 80 tons during a weight lifting completion with the Thing

-K-M-
Originally posted by golem370
What about the Body Switch ability that Jen learned from the Ovoids

Hmmm? Never knew she had that. Regardless switching a body when am elder god controls it probably wouldn't be good. I don't know much about this ability so can't really say much on it

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Strong to the finish will take this fight. That was a severely depowered Juggernaut as well.

-K-M-
That was a severely depowered Juggernaut as well.

Yep and if Sasquatch fought a full powered jugz he would lose....and badly. Point was weakened jugz never laid out Walter.

carver9
She Hulk wins.

-K-M-
Carver you only say that because she has the name hulk in it

carver9

No, I'm saying that because her fts are concrete. If this was She Hulk vs Wonder Woman, I would vote for Wondy. Hell, if this was She Hulk vs Morlun during his first appearance, I would vote for Morlun and Wondy in a stomp fashion.

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
No, I'm saying that because her fts are concrete. If this was She Hulk vs Wonder Woman, I would vote for Wondy. Hell, if this was She Hulk vs Morlun during his first appearance, I would vote for Morlun and Wondy in a stomp fashion.

She lost to Walter already and recently she struggled with 80 tons in a competition of strength and the Mayan gods said Walter was more powerful. That's pretty concrete.

How are her feats more concrete and what does that even mean :/

carver9
She lost to Walter already and recently she struggled with 80 tons in a competition of strength and the Mayan gods said Walter was more powerful. That's pretty concrete.

How long ago did that fight take place? She Hulk doesn't have a cap on her strength though, so using that showing as an indication of her strength does not helping your argument.

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
How long ago did that fight take place? She Hulk doesn't have a cap on her strength though, so using that showing as an indication of her strength does not helping your argument.

Years ago, which she is back apparently at those levels. She lost all her upgrades she had under slott. Also neither does Walter. Me thinks you don't know much about Sasquatch and his connection to Tanaraq. In fact post she hulks best strength feat Walter will beat it.

How is the Mayan god story a bad example? They were impressed with his power and brought back two gods with him, while she hulks power brought back one and was weaker then the ones Walter brought back. In the same story he showed to be stronger then a-bomb who physically tried to stop his movement bit Walter just dragged him along with no issues

Just a little background the being that powers Sasquatch powered up the wrecking crew to be all planet busters. Wrecker the known jobber beat beta ray bill. The great beasts were the only gods that were taking on the god slave army and the chaos king and were winning. That demonstrates their power

So really you don't have any concrete feats for she hulk other then saying she doesn't have a cap. Silly comment to make then.

StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.