Hulk runs a DC guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
1. Aquaman
2. Wonder Woman
3. Superboy
4. Flash
5. Superman
6. Zoom

Flyattractor
Stops at Flash...LITERALLY!

carver9
Clears unless we use forum Zoom and Flash.

quanchi112
Clears it.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
Clears it. Based on?

Reflassshh
Stops at 4.

DarkSaint85
Stops at WW

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stops at WW

No.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by carver9
No. Why?

carver9
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Why?

Hulk is more powerful than her, overall. It's to the point that I can see him snapping her lasso, in half. Her blitzing him is questionable based off his fts. Also, are you using recent versions of the characters?

God Cloth Seiya
Pre reboot

Flyattractor
Hulk is more powerful than her, overall. It's to the point that I can see him snapping her lasso, in half. Her blitzing him is questionable based off his fts. Also, are you using recent versions of the characters? Well WW chould use her Magic Lasso to make Hulk/Banner talk about his stupid feelings to calm him down...or just take off her top.

Stoic
Pre reboot

Does that mean that The Hulk is in the same time frame as the DC characters?

celeyhyga17
Stops at Clark

Flyattractor
I guess we should also ask the obvious too...

WHICH HULK!?

Insane Titan
Stops at Superman

God Cloth Seiya
Current Hulk
Pre reboot DC characters

quanchi112
Based on? Hulks history.

God Cloth Seiya
Wow quan chi why you troll so much.

JuggernautMania
stops at wonder woman

SamZED
Might stop at WW depending on her gear. If gets passed her stops at Flash.

-Pr-
If he gets as far as Superman, he won't get any further.

janus77
Clears it. Time punches Zoom, breaks Superman in half, blitzes Flash and takes WW out on a date ...

Seriously, Hulk going for the win, will win.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by SamZED
Might stop at WW depending on her gear. If gets passed her stops at Flash.

Agreed.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Agreed.

thumb up

carver9
thumb up

thumb down

DarkSaint85
You're saying he can break the embodiment of truth?

guy222
Hulk smashes puny man with red cape. Clears

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk smashes puny man with red cape. Clears thumb up

carver9
You're saying he can break the embodiment of truth?

Bizarro did and I honestly don't think you think Bizarro is stronger than Hulk? Do you?

Decimus
Stops cold at Flash as a statue. Rest of the contestants go out and watch Godzilla (2014) because most of them that are faster than light and can technically time travel- Hulk has a lonely tear that comes out after Flash comes back from the film undoes the speed steal and tells him they didn't take him due to him not having real speed lol.

guy222
Hulk punch running man n the ground

DarkSaint85
Bizarro did and I honestly don't think you think Bizarro is stronger than Hulk? Do you?

Scans? Please don't tell me you're using an Elseworlds comic....

-Pr-
Probably Trinity... The one thing Carver and Abhi agree on.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by janus77
Clears it. Time punches Zoom, breaks Superman in half, blitzes Flash and takes WW out on a date ...

Seriously, Hulk going for the win, will win. thumb up

Flyattractor
blitzes Flash

Yes. The Hulk could defeat the Flash by doing that...the only question is....Why would the Flash stand still and LET HIM DO IT?

carver9
Scans? Please don't tell me you're using an Elseworlds comic....

Nope.

Tony Stark
Probably stops at Zoom

deathslash
If this is pre-reboot, then couldn't aquaman take out the hulk by stripping him of all the water in his body?

-Pr-
Originally posted by deathslash
If this is pre-reboot, then couldn't aquaman take out the hulk by stripping him of all the water in his body?

Hulk's healing would probably help with that.

Flyattractor
Didn't that era of AM also have some kind of tp due to reptile/fish brain powers to?

guy222
I don't know

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Didn't that era of AM also have some kind of tp due to reptile/fish brain powers to?

He also (depending on the iteration) had a hand capable of curing mutations.

Gamma mutations, perhaps....

DarkSaint85
Nope.

Scans?

All I know of is this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103377/2382351-bizzaro_vs_ww.jpg

And I thought it was non-canon. Superman having his fortress, WW having her invisible jet, Ra's' origin/personality etc.

I know Wagner said somewhere it WAS canon, but A: we don' take writer interviews and B: Dan Didio said it wasn't....

But am happy for carver (and no one else) to convince me :-)

-Pr-

Aquaman's had telepathy for decades now.

deathslash
so we're all agreed that Aquaman can give the Hulk some serious problems if not straight out beat him?

janus77
Not a chance. Aquaman's just going to be fish paste, nothing more nothing less.

A moderately pissed off Savage Hulk would break through Aquaman's mind control, without much difficulty.

Any of the recent incarnations of Hulk, where he walks through Xavier's attempts at mind-control, would laugh it off.

deathslash

A moderately pissed off Savage Hulk would break through Aquaman's mind control, without much difficulty.

Any of the recent incarnations of Hulk, where he walks through Xavier's attempts at mind-control, would laugh it off. so we're completely ignoring the fact of the matter being that Aquaman can still cure mutations and strip the hulk of all the water in his body?

The Sorrow

carver9
so we're completely ignoring the fact of the matter being that Aquaman can still cure mutations and strip the hulk of all the water in his body?

Who has he done this too?.

Sasaraixx

Putting aside the fact that everything related to WW in Trinity was utter crap and I'd hardly call it worth using against WW in any forum discussion . . .

Bizarro was able to break the lasso not because of his strength but because of some ridiculous idea that because he has no understanding of the concept of truth, the lasso has no effect on him. . . let that one sink in for a while.

Hulk isn't breaking the lasso and the lasso pre-reboot was a lot more impressive.

Hulk could stop at WW if she lassos him or has her other gear. If he gets pass her, he stops at Flash.

abhilegend
Stops at Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Stops at Superman. Based on ?

psycho gundam
so we're completely ignoring the fact of the matter being that Aquaman can still cure mutations and strip the hulk of all the water in his body? or AM just gets punched a few times by hulk

which outcome is more plausible?

deathslash
Originally posted by psycho gundam
or AM just gets punched a few times by hulk

which outcome is more plausible? In a comic, the second one is more plausible. In a forum setting, aquaman has some pretty damn versatile powers

JuggernautMania
Stops at Wonder Woman.

psycho gundam
In a comic, the second one is more plausible. In a forum setting, aquaman has some pretty damn versatile powers you didn't even answer that in a more positive spin as you planned to. subconsciously you know it's wrong

-Pr-

Any of the recent incarnations of Hulk, where he walks through Xavier's attempts at mind-control, would laugh it off.

Nice of you to show complete ignorance to how Aquaman uses his mental powers.

Even though Hulk would overcome them, that still doesn't make you look good.

In a comic, the second one is more plausible. In a forum setting, aquaman has some pretty damn versatile powers

They won't save him against Hulk unless he has the water hand AND can pull off some sort of gamma trick. It's not likely that he will, tbh. Hulk should beat Aquaman, and most likely will unless Aquaman gets lucky and/or has major assistance.

Golgo13
Flash or Superman.

deathslash
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you didn't even answer that in a more positive spin as you planned to. subconsciously you know it's wrong ~ answered the question exactly the way that I intended to. I'm no expert on Pre-Flashpoint aquaman but I do belive that if he has the water hand, he can give the hulk some problems. I also think that the hulk wins more times than not against him if not out right winning every fight against him.

zeel
Hulk is more powerful than her, overall. It's to the point that I can see him snapping her lasso, in half. Her blitzing him is questionable based off his fts. Also, are you using recent versions of the characters? [

hulk vs wonder woman can go either way. With the lasso Diana has a chance without it hulks beats her into submission eventually.

guy222
Hulk pummels lady with shiny bracelets

quanchi112
Hulk pummels lady with shiny bracelets thumb up

LordofBrooklyn

LIES!

LordofBrooklyn
1. Aquaman - Arthur's telepathy makes it a bit interesting but he loses.

2. Wonder Woman- Banner loses. Depending on what gear is allowed it could be a war or a conventional victory for Diana.

3. Superboy - The Speed, power and versatility that Superboy posseses is too much for Hulk.

4. Flash -HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. Superman - So many ways for the Hulk to lose. Choose one.

6. Zoom - This needs no justification.

iscaremonkeys
Stops at WW
wcinzmfZeCc
if he finds to even touch flash he clears it but i HIGHLY doubt that. so stop at flash

Odekahn
Stops at Flash

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
LIES! Clears it.

LordofBrooklyn
Clears it.

How does he beat Flash?

quanchi112
How does he beat Flash? Punches him.

dial J for Josh
Lol this is a gauntlet with hulk going straight through with no rest or revitalization and you all say he clears. I'm not even a superman fan but the fact that people are saying that hulk clears with Kal being near the end of this Gauntlet is insanity and a huge lowball to Arthur, Diana, Flash, Superboy, and Kal, and I didn't even mention zoom.

carver9
Originally posted by Odekahn
Stops at Flash

Good to have you back.

Stoic
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Lol this is a gauntlet with hulk going straight through with no rest or revitalization and you all say he clears. I'm not even a superman fan but the fact that people are saying that hulk clears with Kal being near the end of this Gauntlet is insanity and a huge lowball to Arthur, Diana, Flash, Superboy, and Kal, and I didn't even mention zoom.

That's the cool thing about those guys with crazy healing factors, the lactic acid build up is always taken care of, which allows for them to keep fighting for incredibly long periods of time. It also mitigates all of the damage done pretty much before the next battle begins. Seriously Superboy has no chance in hell, neither would Aquaman. Comic book Flash has gotten juggled several times by quake like foot stomps, Diana isn't going to beat the Hulk with the way that she usually fights, which is up in the face fisticuffs, Superman is where the Hulk should stop (I can actually imagine them KO'ing each other). So, Zoom never gets a chance to go back in time, and kill Banner before he saves Rick from the bomb that cursed him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
That's the cool thing about those guys with crazy healing factors, the lactic acid build up is always taken care of, which allows for them to keep fighting for incredibly long periods of time. It also mitigates all of the damage done pretty much before the next battle begins. Seriously Superboy has no chance in hell, neither would Aquaman. Comic book Flash has gotten juggled several times by quake like foot stomps, Diana isn't going to beat the Hulk with the way that she usually fights, which is up in the face fisticuffs, Superman is where the Hulk should stop (I can actually imagine them KO'ing each other). So, Zoom never gets a chance to go back in time, and kill Banner before he saves Rick from the bomb that cursed him.

But if Zoom goes back in time, he helps Aquaman (and helps him to be a better hero, because, let's face it, he's Special Ed).

Stops at Aquaman. evil face

carver9
Uuuummmm, by the time Hulk made it to Superman, he would be angrier than ever. Lets not pretend like Hulk powers deplete while in combat. It actually does the opposite. Whoever is the last contest Hulk would be fighting, they would be fighting a Hulk that is more durable, faster, better healing factor, and stronger. Going by how irritating Flash could be, Hulk would probably be at WWH levels due to being irritated/angry.

iceman24567
Stops at Flash

pym-ftw
Uuuummmm, by the time Hulk made it to Superman, he would be angrier than ever. Lets not pretend like Hulk powers deplete while in combat. It actually does the opposite. Whoever is the last contest Hulk would be fighting, they would be fighting a Hulk that is more durable, faster, better healing factor, and stronger. Going by how irritating Flash could be, Hulk would probably be at WWH levels due to being irritated/angry. laughing out loudthumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Uuuummmm, by the time Hulk made it to Superman, he would be angrier than ever. Lets not pretend like Hulk powers deplete while in combat. It actually does the opposite. Whoever is the last contest Hulk would be fighting, they would be fighting a Hulk that is more durable, faster, better healing factor, and stronger. Going by how irritating Flash could be, Hulk would probably be at WWH levels due to being irritated/angry.

DAMN LIES!

carver9
DAMN LIES!

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Yeah. Flash just vibrate phases Hulk's Puny brain out of his head before he can even get mad. Like he did with Amazo.

Fug on it Hulk Pukes.

carver9
Yeah. Flash just vibrate phases Hulk's Puny brain out of his head before he can even get mad. Like he did with Amazo.

Fug on it Hulk Pukes.

Phasing anything through Hulk would more than likely kill Flash. It has already been tried with terrible results.

iscaremonkeys
Phasing anything through Hulk would more than likely kill Flash. It has already been tried with terrible results. well he's not going to hit flash.

guy222
Yes he is. Fast man no match for strong Hulk. Hulk smash

iscaremonkeys
Yes he is. Fast man no match for strong Hulk. Hulk smash oh no doubt hulk could one shot Flash but hes to fast. especially wally. which flash is he using anyway? hulk has a chance against jay

God Cloth Seiya
It's wally west

quanchi112
Yes he is. Fast man no match for strong Hulk. Hulk smash Agreed. It's now the fights go down in comics not in people's heads with silly potential.

-Pr-
Guys, you don't get to ignore the rules just because you don't like them.

guy222
I always obey em. big grin

Flyattractor
Phasing anything through Hulk would more than likely kill Flash. It has already been tried with terrible results. 3rd rate posers.

Not gonna happen with the master of the speed attack.

Hulk don't stop at the Flash.

The Flash stops the HULK...period.

quanchi112
3rd rate posers.

Not gonna happen with the master of the speed attack.

Hulk don't stop at the Flash.

The Flash stops the HULK...period. Based on ?

Flyattractor
Based on ?

....He is The Flash.

quanchi112

....He is The Flash. By the same logic Hulk wins

SINCE HE IS THE HULK.

God Cloth Seiya
He means speed steal quan chi.

quanchi112
He means speed steal quan chi. That will just make him angrier. Hulk wins.

Flyattractor
That will just make him angrier. Hulk wins. Can't get angry if your brain is turned into a frozen ball of pudding.

This is why the Hulk sucks in VS arguments. His fan boys only got one trick to pony out.

quanchi112
Can't get angry if your brain is turned into a frozen ball of pudding.

This is why the Hulk sucks in VS arguments. His fan boys only got one trick to pony out. Healing factor and dynamic strength.

Seals the deal.

Flyattractor
Healing factor and dynamic strength.

Seals the deal.

Yeah. Having only those 2 power sets aint enough to give the Hulk ANY Chance whatsoever against the Flash.

Seals the deal for The Flash.

quanchi112

Yeah. Having only those 2 power sets aint enough to give the Hulk ANY Chance whatsoever against the Flash.

Seals the deal for The Flash. Tell that to Konvikt and other bricks who run into the Flash in the comics.

janus77
Can't get angry if your brain is turned into a frozen ball of pudding.

This is why the Hulk sucks in VS arguments. His fan boys only got one trick to pony out.
How do you "freeze" someone who can walk through a time freeze?

seriously, you can wank Flash as much as you like but Marvel have made it indisputable that Hulk can smash time. He "powers through" a time stop done by a time travelling "chronarchist", he punches through time to get back to the present ...

Speed just isn't going to cope with the crazy kinds of power-effects Hulk can generate by merely punching really really hard.

Also, speed stealing cannot work against Hulk as Hulk has an infinity of energy powering him and providing him with motion/speed.

Flash is far more likely to burn out and die as a result of such an attempt than Hulk is to be brought to a standstill.

This is a Hulk that requires even an abstract to expend serious energies (atleast one-half of his energies) to merely _contain_ him. And that's not even a particularly pissed off Hulk.

Hulk wins this gauntlet, if he wants to.

iceman24567
Stops at Flash

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Stops at Flash How ?

carver9
Flash doesn't have a single ft to make me believe he could beat someone like Hulk. Not one ft.

DarkSaint85
Scans?

All I know of is this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103377/2382351-bizzaro_vs_ww.jpg

And I thought it was non-canon. Superman having his fortress, WW having her invisible jet, Ra's' origin/personality etc.

I know Wagner said somewhere it WAS canon, but A: we don' take writer interviews and B: Dan Didio said it wasn't....

But am happy for carver (and no one else) to convince me :-)

abhilegend
Flash doesn't have a single ft to make me believe he could beat someone like Hulk. Not one ft.
He destroyed Anti-Monitor's armor.

erm

quanchi112

erm Pre crisis.

smile

abhilegend

A henchman of Queen of Fables broke it. Also Trinity is canon as Bizarro was stated to be created after the first Bizarro was destroyed and Dick Grayson as Robin made a cameo. When did Didio said it was non-canon?

DarkSaint85
We also know Hulk needs air. Current Hulk blacked out under the ocean with that tentacle thing.

quanchi112
We also know Hulk needs air. Current Hulk blacked out under the ocean with that tentacle thing. Not Hulk at his best. You can't just argue for one at their best without the other one.

abhilegend
Heh, I was unaware that Flash 150 where wally went back in time was pre-crisis.

quanchi112
Heh, I was unaware that Flash 150 where wally went back in time was pre-crisis. The Coie issue was Precrisis. We have also seen Prime easily dump his armor off and Sodam Yat tank two all out attacks meant to kill. Not impressed.

carver9

Not talking about that scene.

DarkSaint85
A henchman of Queen of Fables broke it. Also Trinity is canon as Bizarro was stated to be created after the first Bizarro was destroyed and Dick Grayson as Robin made a cameo. When did Didio said it was non-canon?

You're not Carver. This ain't a movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer.

And when the henchmen did it, it was because they were 'fictional'. Also, Bizarro being, well, Bizarro. Not a strength feat, IMHO, considering others haven't been able to break it. Unless we want to say Bizarro is the strongest of them all?

carver9

erm

That's it?.

DarkSaint85
Not Hulk at his best. You can't just argue for one at their best without the other one.

But that's current Hulk, no? And there haven't been that many appearances of current Hulk (Indestructible, kinda dumb, so not WWH intelligence etc) right?

DarkSaint85
Not talking about that scene.

Which scene are you talking about, then?

carver9
We also know Hulk needs air. Current Hulk blacked out under the ocean with that tentacle thing.

Wasn't because of lack of air. He was defeated. During Avengers Assemble, he was in space just roaming around.

quanchi112
But that's current Hulk, no? And there haven't been that many appearances of current Hulk (Indestructible, kinda dumb, so not WWH intelligence etc) right? So ? Lots of current Flash comics as well but you Flash people don't seem to care. You can't have it both ways.

Hulk at his best wins. At average portrayals Hulk wins.

DarkSaint85
So ? Lots of current Flash comics as well but you Flash people don't seem to care. You can't have it both ways.

Hulk at his best wins. At average portrayals Hulk wins.

Because OP said it was pre-reboot.....and current Hulk.

quanchi112
Because OP said it was pre-reboot.....and current Hulk. Pre reboot means all of his history sans reboot. Current hulk means current hulk with all of his feats not just the current issue.

DarkSaint85
Pre reboot means all of his history sans reboot. Current hulk means current hulk with all of his feats not just the current issue.

Never said it was the current issue.......?

quanchi112
Never said it was the current issue.......? All the feats still apply so I fail to see your point.

carver9
Lets end this "if Hulk needs to breath". Hulk was bfred in space and an entire battle took place while he was still up there.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15449080/Avengers_v5_008-012.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15449081/Avengers_v5_008-013.jpg.html

I can also post his recent showing where he jumps from Earth all the way to another planet and was ok afterwards. He doesnt need to breath, especially since we see him perform entire battles while under water in the same comic Dark is referencing.

carver9
Because OP said it was pre-reboot.....and current Hulk.

The same comic you are talking about, he battled under the water the entire issue without having any issues breathing.

abhilegend
That's it?.
Considering Superman and about fifty superheroes weren't able to do it just a few pages ago and when he vaporized them with a simple blast?

Hulk would get KTFO with such an attack.
You're not Carver. This ain't a movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer.

And when the henchmen did it, it was because they were 'fictional'. Also, Bizarro being, well, Bizarro. Not a strength feat, IMHO, considering others haven't been able to break it. Unless we want to say Bizarro is the strongest of them all?
Heh, so its not a strength feat because nobody has done it?

DarkSaint85
All the feats still apply so I fail to see your point.

My point was to refute your assertion that I was using the current issue - I was using showings from the Indestructible Hulk comics, so not, for example, WWH or Gray Hulk or anything like that.

How was he defeated then, carver?

Also, you keep ignoring my request as to what showing you are referring to, where Bizarro breaks WW's lasso.

quanchi112
Considering Superman and about fifty superheroes weren't able to do it just a few pages ago and when he vaporized them with a simple blast?

2.) The cumulative efforts of the other heroes present then blew a hole in AM, and downed him:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1218400_am2.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1218401_am3.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1218418_am4.jpg

Granted, Flash lended them his speed, so they could catch a second wind - but it was still their own powers which further weakened and already depowered AM.

----

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1218419_am5.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1218420_am6.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1218421_am7.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1218422_am8.jpg

Hulk would get KTFO with such an attack.

Heh, so its not a strength feat because nobody has done it? That wouldn't have ko'd the Hulk. Healing factor, dynamic strength, etc. You need to prove it not just claim it.

DarkSaint85

Heh, so its not a strength feat because nobody has done it?

The other times it was resisted/broken, there were circumstances involved.

Doomsday resisted it because Brainiac was the consciousness controlling him.
Queen of Fables, 'fiction' in a 'nonfiction' (relative to the DCU) world
Rama Khan, nature of truth was broken
etc.

I mean, even Superman, with his incredible will/strength, has been unable to resist it/break it. Which is why I am chalking it up to the backwards nature of Bizarro (truth is false, up is down, fact is fiction).

What we're essentially saying here is, Superman is unable to resist/break it...but Hulk will be able to?

abhilegend
Lets end this "if Hulk needs to breath". Hulk was bfred in space and an entire battle took place while he was still up there.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15449080/Avengers_v5_008-012.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15449081/Avengers_v5_008-013.jpg.html

I can also post his recent showing where he jumps from Earth all the way to another planet and was ok afterwards. He doesnt need to breath, especially since we see him perform entire battles while under water in the same comic Dark is referencing.
So he can hold his breath? What about it?

carver9
My point was to refute your assertion that I was using the current issue - I was using showings from the Indestructible Hulk comics, so not, for example, WWH or Gray Hulk or anything like that.

How was he defeated then, carver?

Also, you keep ignoring my request as to what showing you are referring to, where Bizarro breaks WW's lasso.

I already explained what happened. Also, ABHI already did the work for me and.pointed out which scene I was talking about. Pr brought it up as well.

DarkSaint85
Wasn't because of lack of air. He was defeated. During Avengers Assemble, he was in space just roaming around.

Fair enough. He can be constricted. Like, say, if a python wrapped around him?

DarkSaint85
I already explained what happened. Also, ABHI already did the work for me and.pointed out which scene I was talking about. Pr brought it up as well.

....I BROUGHT THAT SCENE UP mad mad mad and posted the scans.

And you said it wasn't that scene!

Have you actually read the comic, carver?

carver9
So he can hold his breath? What about it?

thumb up

Just like Superman can hold his breath.

quanchi112
thumb up

Just like Superman can hold his breath. Yep.

abhilegend
The other times it was resisted/broken, there were circumstances involved.

Doomsday resisted it because Brainiac was the consciousness controlling him.
Queen of Fables, 'fiction' in a 'nonfiction' (relative to the DCU) world
Rama Khan, nature of truth was broken
etc.

I mean, even Superman, with his incredible will/strength, has been unable to resist it/break it. Which is why I am chalking it up to the backwards nature of Bizarro (truth is false, up is down, fact is fiction).

What we're essentially saying here is, Superman is unable to resist/break it...but Hulk will be able to?
No, I'm just saying Trinity is canon. I don't think any pure brick can break the lasso however based on that scene. Its quite dumb actually.

carver9
....I BROUGHT THAT SCENE UP mad mad mad and posted the scans.

And you said it wasn't that scene!

Have you actually read the comic, carver?

It happened twice. Im not talking about the scene you posted.

quanchi112
No, I'm just saying Trinity is canon. I don't think any pure brick can break the lasso however based on that scene. Its quite dumb actually. You just said someone could now you are backtracking.

abhilegend
thumb up

Just like Superman can hold his breath.
Superman has learnt how to breath in space from Mongul pre-boot, DCnU superman has been stated to not need air at all.

erm

carver9
Superman has learnt how to breath in space from Mongul pre-boot, DCnU superman has been stated to not need air at all.

erm

And after his training with Mongul, we still see that he needs to hold his breath in space (kryptonian story).

DarkSaint85
It happened twice. Im not talking about the scene you posted.

Scans of the scene you are talking about, then?

abhilegend
And after his training with Mongul, we still see that he needs to hold his breath in space (kryptonian story).
Glitches like that happen all the time. Surfer has been knocked out by asphyxiation as well. Does that mean he needs air now?

carver9
Glitches like that happen all the time. Surfer has been knocked out by asphyxiation as well. Does that mean he needs air now?

Never said he did or if Superman or Hulk did. All of them have fts showing that they'll be ok without air but one incident does not change this.

carver9
Scans of the scene you are talking about, then?

I don't have the scan.

DarkSaint85
Never said he did or if Superman or Hulk did. All of them have fts showing that they'll be ok without air but one incident does not change this.

Difference is, Surfer has showings dating back to the 60s. So out of the 1000s of showings, having a handful of him being suffocated is...0.1%.

With pre-boot, post Crisis Superman, same. 1000s of showings, even 10 showings of him being suffocated is still 1%.

With Indestructible Hulk, however....the %age is higher. My point? Average it out, and Indestructible Hulk's not all that.

Of course, we can argue the other way. How often does Flash do XYZ?

But how often he does it is less of an issue - because of his speed. When 1 second is like 3 months to him (or whatever the scaling was), in effect, just imagine standing around for 3 months doing the same thing over and over and over again. Would you do that? Or try different tactics?

THAT'S why Flash is difficult to get an average on.

As for WW and her lasso, there's been no proof saying that Hulk can resist her commands, or break the lasso.

Magnon
Stops at 2.

carver9
Difference is, Surfer has showings dating back to the 60s. So out of the 1000s of showings, having a handful of him being suffocated is...0.1%.

With pre-boot, post Crisis Superman, same. 1000s of showings, even 10 showings of him being suffocated is still 1%.

With Indestructible Hulk, however....the %age is higher. My point? Average it out, and Indestructible Hulk's not all that.

Of course, we can argue the other way. How often does Flash do XYZ?

But how often he does it is less of an issue - because of his speed. When 1 second is like 3 months to him (or whatever the scaling was), in effect, just imagine standing around for 3 months doing the same thing over and over and over again. Would you do that? Or try different tactics?

THAT'S why Flash is difficult to get an average on.

As for WW and her lasso, there's been no proof saying that Hulk can resist her commands, or break the lasso.

It doesn't work like that. On average, Hulk doesn't need to breath. In the same comic you are bringing up, Hulk was fighting under water with no air the entire time. It's obvious something happened off panel with Hulk and the huge Squid. We didn't even see how Hulk got koed, it ended with him being pulled under water and then waking up in a ship. After this, he gets back in the ocean, fighting again, with no air.

Lol...I guess you didn't read the latest comic of Indestructible Hulk and his resistance?

DarkSaint85
It doesn't work like that. On average, Hulk doesn't need to breath. In the same comic you are bringing up, Hulk was fighting under water with no air the entire time. It's obvious something happened off panel with Hulk and the huge Squid. We didn't even see how Hulk got koed, it ended with him being pulled under water and then waking up in a ship. After this, he gets back in the ocean, fighting again, with no air.

Lol...I guess you didn't read the latest comic of Indestructible Hulk and his resistance?

Lol you know I don't know anything about Hulk, carver!

Last I saw, he was fighting the Inhuman guy who amps off anger....

carver9

Scans on the way. Give me 5 min since I need to upload the scans into my photobucket.

StiltmanFTW
Surfer has been knocked out by asphyxiation as well.

Please post! laughing out loud

carver9

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot_zps3f51fc5c.jpg.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot2_zpsdbb97159.jpg.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot3_zpsc453cecd.jpg.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot4_zps6d3c9144.jpg.html

Make sure you read the first scan, it gives us a description on what his abilities are. I think I know what your argument is going to be and I will be glad to post a scan countering it. I will be waiting.

celeyhyga17
Scans on the way. Give me 5 min since I need to upload the scans into my photobucket.
Scandaddy.. Scandaddy, Scandaddy, Scandaddy...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>