Pitt/Wendigo/Man-Beast vs OMAC/Solomon Grundy/Bi-Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
evil face

pym-ftw
Mauvis?

guy222
No. Edge to T1 imo

pym-ftw
So just a random Wendigo? Grundy carries his team to a win.

guy222
Paul Cartier is the host

pym-ftw
Unless he is a magician he can't deal with Earth 2/Grey avatar Grundy

guy222
Not a mage

Stoic
Who takes down Pitt? Pym you realize that he defeated Supreme with Image comics Thor's hammer right? This was when Supreme was at the top of his game.

guy222
That's why I gave T1 the edge

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Stoic
Who takes down Pitt? Pym you realize that he defeated Supreme with Image comics Thor's hammer right? This was when Supreme was at the top of his game. Grundy who has him beat in all areas except finger nail length.

-K-M-
Somewhat off-topic, but is Pitt still around?

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
Somewhat off-topic, but is Pitt still around?

He had a mini with the Darkness a couple years back.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Grundy who has him beat in all areas except finger nail length.

Based on what evidence? Have you ever read any Pitt comics? He is nearly indestructible. Who has Grundy beaten on that level?

Golgo13
Team 2.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Stoic
He had a mini with the Darkness a couple years back.

Based on what evidence? Have you ever read any Pitt comics? He is nearly indestructible. Who has Grundy beaten on that level? Alan Scott and as Avatar of the Grey he is effectively indestructible. I'm not a big indie comic guy but the feats I've seen aren't that amazing, solidly herald level but nothing top tier brick level.

guy222
Neat

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Alan Scott and as Avatar of the Grey he is effectively indestructible. I'm not a big indie comic guy but the feats I've seen aren't that amazing, solidly herald level but nothing top tier brick level.

Yes he is top tier brick level, which shows me that you may have read some of his comics but not all. Pitt soundly defeated an amped Supreme, who happens to be top tier without being amped. What you may have have saw was Pitt holding back, and not in full enraged mode. Alan Scott may have strong powers, but when it comes down to it he's still has human endurance, and strength in comparison to guys like Pitt. You aren't talking about the Thing here, so lets not pretend we are ok.

Pitt also defeated a guy that was said to kill gods, and rape angels. Urgrul Thul was his name, and he impressed me more than Alan Scott does.

Golgo13
Pitt's only chance is BFR, just like Alan did in Earth 2. Grundy will just keep on coming back and back. He's the avatar of the Grey, which is a powerful force.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Pitt's only chance is BFR, just like Alan did in Earth 2. Grundy will just keep on coming back and back. He's the avatar of the Grey, which is a powerful force.

then it will be an eternal stalemate, because Pitt will just keep getting more and more savage, and powerful as he takes damage and heals. He actually mutates as this happens. Grundy has never met a beast like this before. he was designed as a Doomsday organism to clear planets of life, and that included planets filled with characters that were as powerful as the Thing individually. Pitt wasn't some little chump, brick character like many here believe that he was. he also emits Psi powers while going through physical changes, which he uses to track his prey, and even hurt and stun them.

Like I said Team 2 would have trouble with Pitt. lots of trouble. but then you also have the Wendigo, that gave Sasquatch, and the Hulk combined a tough time, and there were unable to defeat him. They would have problems with him alone as well.

Golgo13
Yeah stalemate serms right.

guy222
Bi-Beast goes down first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.