Batman runs a H2H Marvel guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
1. Black Widow
2. Punisher
3. Nick Fury
4. Moon Knight
5. Daredevil
6. Captain America

Batman is bloodlusted, how far does he get.

celeyhyga17
Cap

Igniz
Makes it all the way to Cap.Then Cap introduces his patriotic fist to Bats.Lights out for Bats!

tkitna
Yeah, he would probably make it to Cap and then its over for him.

pym-ftw
At the risk of sounding incredibly biased, who has Bruce beaten to suggest he can hang with Widow?

namorsubby
Stops at Capitan America or clears.

carver9
Black Widow stomps. She needs to be at the end of the Gauntlet.

Silent Master
The OP doesn't say anything about Batman being healed between rounds, so there is no way he even comes close to clearing this fight.

panthergod
Stopped by Daredevil.

JayDaDon
If he doesn't heal then he stops hard at Matt.

tkitna
Originally posted by pym-ftw
At the risk of sounding incredibly biased, who has Bruce beaten to suggest he can hang with Widow?

Are we being sarcastic, or did I miss a huge power up for Natasha? Seriously, I wouldn't know as I haven't kept up with her.

Reflassshh
At the risk of sounding incredibly biased, who has Bruce beaten to suggest he can hang with Widow? Don't worry, we all know that's not the case smile

BruceSkywalker
bats clears

Golgo13
On average, he won't get past Captain America.

Silent Master
On average, he's not even going to make it to Cap.

golem370
Nick Fury would be a tough fight

Golgo13
DD would be the likely character he would stop at.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by tkitna
Are we being sarcastic, or did I miss a huge power up for Natasha? Seriously, I wouldn't know as I haven't kept up with her. her Widow program treatments make her at least his physical match in every area except agility where she seems honestly super human. Skill for now seems a wash but her gear is better than Bruces for a straight up fight. If we were using preboot then yeah Bruce wins but Natasha is pretty underrated. Originally posted by panthergod
Stopped by Daredevil. Originally posted by Golgo13
DD would be the likely character he would stop at. Originally posted by JayDaDon
If he doesn't heal then he stops hard at Matt. Bruce carries Sonics... Just saying. Originally posted by carver9
Black Widow stomps. She needs to be at the end of the Gauntlet. I wouldn't go that far.

Golgo13
Yeah, Natasha is super soldier. I was puzzled by Pym's post, but if we're using DCnU, he would barely make it past her. Pre-Flashpoint, he would stomp her.

panthergod
Natasha is nothing compared to Batman. He'd one-shot her.

abhilegend
Black Widow is now being compared to Batman? ****ing BATMAN!!!

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/WolverineX-men-Zone017.jpg

Silent Master
Bruce carries Sonics... Just saying.

This is a HTH fight.

pym-ftw
Oh yeah embarrasment derp

Yeah Matt wins the fight then.

JayDaDon
Bruce carries Sonics... Just saying.

I realize, but a H2H gauntlet would suggest no gear.

edit, just saw your post

Tony Stark
Originally posted by panthergod
Stopped by Daredevil.

thumb up

Tony Stark
Originally posted by abhilegend

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/WolverineX-men-Zone017.jpg

no expression

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wsCC_CRGQis/UnG60Fr4KuI/AAAAAAAAOO8/YV0sZ2Cr5dg/s640/Batman25120005.jpg

JuggernautMania
Stops at Cap.

JayDaDon
Naw man no way he gets past DD after fighting all those guys ahead of him. I'd put Bats and DD at close to even under normal circumstances and thats being generous to Bats. Under these ones, bats won't be at his best.

Branlor Swift
At the risk of sounding incredibly biased, who has Bruce beaten to suggest he can hang with Widow? You mean the Batman who just kicked the shit out of a non holding back Superman when he exposed him to a little bit of K-nite?

Or do you mean the previous Batman who has fought well against a full powered Wonder Woman multiple times, and has defeated Lady Shiva? Among pretty much every other possible feat imaginable?

But how could Batman defeat Black Widow who has done so much impressive stuff?

Stoic
Some of these guys would give him more trouble than the last on the list for sure. This is due to different fighting styles. I think he'd do better against Cap than he would with DD. This is not because DD is stronger, but he always seemed a tad bit more agile than Cap. That being said i think he'd stalemate against the both of them, or Cap would beat him after a very long endurance fight.

pym-ftw
Subjective

Misleading

I meant Dcnu raver

pym-ftw

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/WolverineX-men-Zone017.jpg I feel like your trying to argue this as a low showing but Rachel would destroy Bruce aswell.laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Some of these guys would give him more trouble than the last on the list for sure. This is due to different fighting styles. I think he'd do better against Cap than he would with DD. This is not because DD is stronger, but he always seemed a tad bit more agile than Cap. That being said i think he'd stalemate against the both of them, or Cap would beat him after a very long endurance fight.

Agile, + that radar sense is almost as good as Spider Sense for precognition. You basically need to outspeed him, or catch him when he's on an off day/distracted/sick to get him.

Or have some amount of built in plot armor/cis powers, liken Castle who somehow manages to ignore spidey and radar sense with his attacks. smile

abhilegend
I feel like your trying to argue this as a low showing but Rachel would destroy Bruce aswell.laughing out loud
In h2h?

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by Tony Stark
no expression

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wsCC_CRGQis/UnG60Fr4KuI/AAAAAAAAOO8/YV0sZ2Cr5dg/s640/Batman25120005.jpg
Pre-crisis?

facepalm

JuggernautMania
why must assholes lowball everything that comes from DC? Batman is easily top H2H fighter in the entire comics world. he makes it to cap, some of you want to believe daredevil takes him? fine. but saying widow can beat him is beyond dumb or biased.

Silent Master
The op didn't give Batman any rest or healing between rounds, so it's not lowballing to say that he's not making it past Daredevil.

JuggernautMania
i am talking about people who believe he cant beat widow.
but overall i think its preety clear that he gets a rest even if the OP did not mention it, otherwise it just doesnt make any sense on earth. will the OP finally state that batman HAS a rest between each fight so this thread could be more stable?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
why must assholes lowball everything that comes from DC? Batman is easily top H2H fighter in the entire comics world. he makes it to cap, some of you want to believe daredevil takes him? fine. but saying widow can beat him is beyond dumb or biased.

no expression

Tony Stark
Pre-crisis?

facepalm

So Bats fighting skills are greater Post-crisis?

no

Magic Joe
Originally posted by Stoic

I can agree with this.

And lol at people comparing Widow with Batman.

Silent Master
but overall i think its preety clear that he gets a rest even if the OP did not mention it, otherwise it just doesnt make any sense on earth. will the OP finally state that batman HAS a rest between each fight so this thread could be more stable?

The op didn't state there was any rest or healing between rounds and at this point we are 3 pages in, so it's a bit late for them to change the stips.

leonidas
dd could beat him in straight h2h. i'd call it a split. cap would bat him for a majority, as is always the case but bats would take some.

pym-ftw
In h2h?

laughing out loud in a sneak attack from behind... Yes she can knock Bruce out.

pym-ftw
why must assholes lowball everything that comes from DC? Batman is easily top H2H fighter in the entire comics world. he makes it to cap, some of you want to believe daredevil takes him? fine. but saying widow can beat him is beyond dumb or biased. Originally posted by JuggernautMania
but overall i think its preety clear that he gets a rest even if the OP did not mention it, otherwise it just doesnt make any sense on earth. will the OP finally state that batman HAS a rest between each fight so this thread could be more stable? as a rule I usually don't argue with people like you, but go ahead make your case for why CURRENT Batman is too much for Widow.

Magic Joe
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
1. Black Widow
2. Punisher
3. Nick Fury
4. Moon Knight
5. Daredevil
6. Captain America

Batman is bloodlusted, how far does he get.

First fight . He gets full rest and healing between fights.

Second fight. He runs it back to back with no rest.

There you go.

Q99
DD has pretty good odds. Him or capt.

Magog
After being worn down by 1, 2, 3....Moon Knight probably takes him

Best case scenario is he makes it to DD, who makes short work of him.

Also, I agree that if we're talking only H2H, then Cap should be swapped with DD

iscaremonkeys
clears

JayDaDon
Lol

Silent Master
At best Bruce makes it to DD, then he loses.

abhilegend
in a sneak attack from behind... Yes she can knock Bruce out.
No, she can't. You probably don't know much about Bruce if you think widow is as skilled as him.

Martian_mind
Matt stops him everytime.

Bentley
Originally posted by Martian_mind

quanchi112
No, she can't. You probably don't know much about Bruce if you think widow is as skilled as him. Based on ?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Martian_mind
By hitting Bruce's fists with his face?

playa1258
Batman makes it to Cap.

Bentley
By hitting Bruce's fists with his face?

Is that a reanimation technice Matt will be employing on Bruce?

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by playa1258
Batman makes it to Cap. and kicks the crap out of him

Silent Master
Batman doesn't make it past Daredevil.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Silent Master
Batman doesn't make it past Daredevil. DD is badass but no. he loes. Gives one hell of a fight though

Silent Master
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
DD is badass but no. he loes. Gives one hell of a fight though

Without rest or healing between rounds, there is zero chance Batman is making it past Daredevil.

iscaremonkeys
Without rest or healing between rounds, there is zero chance Batman is making it past Daredevil. he doesent rest? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. well that changes everything. DD FTW!

SasuOna
Without rest or healing between rounds, there is zero chance Batman is making it past Daredevil. ummm batman can fight for 72 hours straight no rest
DD will be no problem for him

Silent Master
Originally posted by SasuOna
ummm batman can fight for 72 hours straight no rest

So, you're saying that Batman can beat Black Widow, Punisher, Nick Fury and Moon Knight without being the least bit tired or injured?

JayDaDon

That doesn't matter when were talking about a guy who would pull atleast 5/10 against Batman hand to hand even if he was 100%

iscaremonkeys
DD will be no problem for him you do know that DD has better agility speed and reaction time right?

Odekahn
Originally posted by Igniz
Makes it all the way to Cap.Then Cap introduces his patriotic fist to Bats.Lights out for Bats!

^This. It would still be a decent enough fight though.

iscaremonkeys
not resting he gets to DD and loses. with rest he clears and sends captain back to the bottom of the sea

Odekahn
not resting he gets to DD and loses. with rest he clears and sends captain back to the bottom of the sea

No way he beats Cap just hand to hand, rested or not imo.

iscaremonkeys
he beats cap because hes smarter a better hand to hand fighter and he has ninja skills.

Odekahn
he beats cap because hes smarter a better hand to hand fighter and he has ninja skills.

Valid point on the mental advantages, I just think without his gadgets, Bruce is at a bit of a handicap against Steve.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Odekahn
Valid point on the mental advantages, I just think without his gadgets, Bruce is at a bit of a handicap against Steve. steves stronger and more durible with stamina being debatable but i think batman is more experience in H2h and deals with people like Bane. Bane Max venom is a tad stronger than cap i belive

JayDaDon
Cap is a lot faster than Bane though. His speed would be a huge problem and IMO prove too much for Bruce.

iscaremonkeys
i think that speed wont be a very key factor. H2h skillz will be and while steve is good bruce is on another level. not to mention even with out his tools he still has those tricky ninja skills. he could throw dirt in his eye or something to throw him of gaurd for a quick combo

JayDaDon
Why won't the speed be a factor? He has insane speed feats and it's going to take a lot more than a quick combo to take out Cap.

iscaremonkeys
i never said speed wasent a factor. i said it wasent a key factor meaning its not going to change te outcome

God Cloth Seiya
Speed is actually a big factor in h2h mostly because you will be able to land more hits.

iscaremonkeys
not with batmans expert abilitys. he'll still find a way to win

Odekahn
As a martial artist irl, speed IS a key factor. Even if you have good blocking and countering techniques, if their fist hits your face before your hand/arm meets theirs, its not going to be pretty.

iscaremonkeys
also there is something called technique. with out proper technique those blows are sloppy and un effective. Bruce has better technique than steve

Odekahn
also there is something called technique. with out proper technique those blows are sloppy and un effective. Bruce has better technique than steve

Are you saying Cap lacks proper technique, and that his strikes are sloppy and ineffective? If so, I completely disagree.

iscaremonkeys
no. im stating bruce has better technique than steve and he analizes his opponent better

Odekahn
no. im stating bruce has better technique than steve and he analizes his opponent better

Better technique (which is arguable) by itself isn't going to win the fight. If all other factors were normalized between the two, like speed and stamina, and if they were both utilizing the same fighting style, you would have a point.

Silent Master
Cap has comparable skill and every physical advantage, he's going to win hth.

h1a8
Cap has comparable skill and every physical advantage, he's going to win hth. I don't think he is quicker. But yes he should win more times than not. Batman stops at 5

namorsubby
Cap has comparable skill and every physical advantage, he's going to win hth. Bruce has comparable physical feats and a skill advantage by way of documented martial arts training and knowledge.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by namorsubby
Bruce has comparable physical feats and a skill advantage by way of documented martial arts training and knowledge.
When you say comparable, do you mean he has the physical feats to match and better Cap's...? Or he has the physical feats that can match, but in the end fall short of Cap's?

namorsubby
Closer to the latter, but only once you enter some of caps higher end feats imo.

Silent Master
Bruce has comparable physical feats and a skill advantage by way of documented martial arts training and knowledge.

Incorrect, Cap has comparable skill and the edge in physical stats.

JayDaDon

You would have a point if Cap didn't have perfect technique and super human speed.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Clears, Cap being the biggest chalange 50-50

Silent Master
You're aware that Batman isn't healed or allowed to rest between fights, correct?

Prof. T.C McAbe
You're aware that Batman isn't healed or allowed to rest between fights, correct?

Bloodlusted

Silent Master
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Bloodlusted

No rest or healing between rounds.

TheLordofMurder
Rest or no rest...healing inbetween rounds, or no healing inbetween rounds, it doesnt matter...BruceTHEBATGODWayne clears; Batman one shots EVERYONE on this list:

abhilegend
Still the cap wanking by snake-eyes that he's comparable to Bruce in skills?

laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
No rest or healing between rounds. everyone else has morals though and won't do everything that they can unlike a bloodlusted Batman who will do whatever it takes to win.

DarkSaint85

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Endurance/Stamina/batman23-pitfighter1.jpg~original

He's fought against multiple trained killers for 28 hours straight in a deathmatch before, whilst a rookie and whilst he was holding back.

tross
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Endurance/Stamina/batman23-pitfighter1.jpg~original

He's fought against multiple trained killers for 28 hours straight in a deathmatch before, whilst a rookie and whilst he was holding back.

So those guys have feats that put them on the level of the people on the list

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by tross
So those guys have feats that put them on the level of the people on the list

Never said they did; in my post, which was a reply to Silent Master, I was bringing up the point that Bruce has, when holding back and younger/more inexperienced, fought for 28 hours continuously aganst trained killers.

IOW, endurance isn't going to be the deciding factor. Unless you think that they are all so evenly matched with a bloodlusted Bruce that Widow/Punisher/Fury et al can stalemate him for hours?

Cap A, yes. Daredevil, possibly. But the fights with the others are not going to go on for hours on end...

Silent Master
everyone else has morals though and won't do everything that they can unlike a bloodlusted Batman who will do whatever it takes to win.

Ah, so everyone else is holding back?

tross
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Never said they did; in my post, which was a reply to Silent Master, I was bringing up the point that Bruce has, when holding back and younger/more inexperienced, fought for 28 hours continuously aganst trained killers.

IOW, endurance isn't going to be the deciding factor. Unless you think that they are all so evenly matched with a bloodlusted Bruce that Widow/Punisher/Fury et al can stalemate him for hours?

Cap A, yes. Daredevil, possibly. But the fights with the others are not going to go on for hours on end...

Not stalemate for hours but slow him down definitely . Even though he's bloodlusted he won't be one hit knocking them all out . Basically what I'm trying to say is that the fights will take their toll on Bruce imo at least. Also is Moon knight still superhuman ?

Odekahn
Honestly, Bruce being bloodlusted is a handicap to him imo. His ability to always think clearly and strategize is one of the things that makes him so dangerous.

iscaremonkeys
Honestly, Bruce being bloodlusted is a handicap to him imo. His ability to always think clearly and strategize is one of the things that makes him so dangerous. cap still loses to him due to bruce being a better analizer/ taction intellegence and technique

Odekahn
cap still loses to him due to bruce being a better analizer/ taction intellegence and technique

He's bloodlusted though, he's not in the same mental state that he's normally in. If we were talking about someone with powers that holds them back like Superman, he would be at an advantage being bloodlusted. But someone who's main weapon is their mind, this scenerio plays out differently. Bruce is handicapped severely here. Too much for him to overcome imo.

namorsubby
Incorrect, Cap has comparable skill and the edge in physical stats. you're almost correct, just invert your statement.

Bruce: Superior skill, comparable physical abilities

Silent Master
you're almost correct, just invert your statement.

Bruce: Superior skill, comparable physical abilities

Incorrect.

Dream Stuff
Healed between rounds or not healed between rounds, pretboot or Nu, Bruce isn't reliably getting by Daredevil in H2H. Cass might clear, but not Bruce.

Dream Stuff
everyone else has morals though and won't do everything that they can unlike a bloodlusted Batman who will do whatever it takes to win.

PIS is still off, though, so what difference will it really make? I really have never bought this particular argument, since everyone involved routinely fights enemies with all sorts of power advantages who are trying desperately to kill them. Bloodlust isnt a huge advantage.

burrrrrr
Widow and Moon Knight have a modest chance of winning head to head but they would be definite underdogs.

In this lineup, without rest, Bruce falls to Moon Knight.

With rest, he gets 50-50 against Daredevil, tops.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Healed between rounds or not healed between rounds, pretboot or Nu, Bruce isn't reliably getting by Daredevil in H2H. Cass might clear, but not Bruce.
Bruce would beat Matt.Originally posted by burrrrrr
Widow and Moon Knight have a modest chance of winning head to head but they would be definite underdogs.

In this lineup, without rest, Bruce falls to Moon Knight.

With rest, he gets 50-50 against Daredevil, tops.
Nope.

JayDaDon
Bats definitely isn't beating DD without healing. If he is healed, then its a maybe.

abhilegend
With healing he would, no if or maybe.

Dream Stuff

Based on what? What exactly does he have on Matt that makes you think he consistently takes him in hand to hand?

The way i see it, Bruce is a little stronger than Matt, but not a lot. He is not more skilled. He is not even in the same league when it comes to reflexes.

With standard equipment, Bruce would win every time. But H2H, he's going to get dealt with more often than not.

JayDaDon

Maybe if we take the highest showings preboot batman had and the lowest that all the characters in the gauntlet had.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Based on what? What exactly does he have on Matt that makes you think he consistently takes him in hand to hand?

The way i see it, Bruce is a little stronger than Matt, but not a lot. He is not more skilled. He is not even in the same league when it comes to reflexes.

With standard equipment, Bruce would win every time. But H2H, he's going to get dealt with more often than not.
Bruce is stronger, more skilled and comparable reflexes. When Daredevil can go toe to toe with Karate Kid twice and hold his own, fight the literal abstract embodiment of martial arts for two issues straight, overpower someone like Prometheus in h2h talk about skills.

As for reflexes, he has caught a blitzing Impulse out of air and danced around Nightwing like nothing. But wait, Daredevil is like ninja and stuff and bats bullets, right?Originally posted by JayDaDon
Maybe if we take the highest showings preboot batman had and the lowest that all the characters in the gauntlet had.
Bruce at his highest feats would be ridiculous. Dude has overpowered wonder woman in h2h FFS.

iscaremonkeys
He's bloodlusted though, he's not in the same mental state that he's normally in. If we were talking about someone with powers that holds them back like Superman, he would be at an advantage being bloodlusted. But someone who's main weapon is their mind, this scenerio plays out differently. Bruce is handicapped severely here. Too much for him to overcome imo.
I think it makes him better. if he's joker level bloodlusted he will win against cap 1vs1. But since he cant rest he stops ad DD

JayDaDon
Thats ridiculous. Look at what it has taken to topple Cap in just the past 2-3 years, its gonna take a lot more than a bloodlusted Bruce. Besides his only hopes lie in him fighting clear headed.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Thats ridiculous. Look at what it has taken to topple Cap in just the past 2-3 years, its gonna take a lot more than a bloodlusted Bruce. Besides his only hopes lie in him fighting clear headed. Non bloodlusted bruce KO'd gorrila grodd. i have no doubt bloodlusted bruce can KO steve

JayDaDon
He did that with skill. Bloodlust would only make Bruce sloppy. If he's sloppy he's won't even be touching Steve.

JayDaDon

Bruce at his highest feats would be ridiculous. Dude has overpowered wonder woman in h2h FFS.

We gotta include Bruce's showings from his own books too (good and bad) to get a better average. Also, Bruce would NOT be at 100% after fighting everyone lead in up to Daredevil, and Matt is too good not to take advantage.

iscaremonkeys
He did that with skill. Bloodlust would only make Bruce sloppy. If he's sloppy he's won't even be touching Steve. Your right. Steve will just give up and slam his face into bruce's fist to insta KO -_-.
he might lose is advantage od analizeing but he'll still be better h2h, tie in stamina and intellegence

Golgo13
Bruce has some very insane endurance feats. Fighting 3 days straight with no rest, his defeat of Talon in the maze, and even his battle with Sensei. He can hang.

Odekahn
I think it makes him better. if he's joker level bloodlusted he will win against cap 1vs1. But since he cant rest he stops ad DD

What is Joker level bloodlusted? "Bloodlusted"and "insane" aren't identical terms. They can interweave yet remain separate references within a comic sense.

And being bloodlusted makes Bruce more rabid and less thoughtful. That mixed with him not having access to his gear = a loss against Rogers.

Batman vs Cap is a fantastic fight that under normal circumstances could arguably go either way. Bruce is handicapped hardcore here, so the win goes to Captain America.

iscaremonkeys
What is Joker level bloodlusted? "Bloodlusted"and "insane" aren't identical terms. They can interweave yet remain separate references within a comic sense.

And being bloodlusted makes Bruce more rabid and less thoughtful. That mixed with him not having access to his gear = a loss against Rogers.

Batman vs Cap is a fantastic fight that under normal circumstances could arguably go either way. Bruce is handicapped hardcore here, so the win goes to Captain America. what i mean by joker bloodlusted is like if joker kills barbra. Imagine the blood boiling rage bruce will feel. Basicly his highest level of anger EVER

Odekahn
what i mean by joker bloodlusted is like if joker kills barbra. Imagine the blood boiling rage bruce will feel. Basicly his highest level of anger EVER

OK. Say joker kills Babs, and Bruce sees it via a bat cave monitor. What's the first thing he does?

iscaremonkeys
OK. Say joker kills Babs, and Bruce sees it via a bat cave monitor. What's the first thing he does? blames himself. Then becomes angry with himself. Blames it on joker then leaves to find joker

Odekahn
blames himself. Then becomes angry with himself. Blames it on joker then leaves to find joker

Exactly. He's not going to sit around and plot about how to take on Joker, he's just going to go. He's not going to think everything through while he's in that state of mind.

Bruce's greatest asset isn't his speed, endurance, strength, or weapons. It's his intelligence, and in this scenario Bruce doesn't have the control over his mind that normally makes him so dangerous.

Bruce's strategic, thoroughness, attention to detail, analyzing, and decision making skills are all affected for the worse here. Add in his lack of weapons, and no rest/healing = stops at 5.

JayDaDon
Your right. Steve will just give up and slam his face into bruce's fist to insta KO -_-.
he might lose is advantage od analizeing but he'll still be better h2h, tie in stamina and intellegence

Bruce's advantage in skill isn't anywhere close enough to account for the speed, strength and durability edge Cap holds. But please show me all these cases of Cap being beaten in the way you describe.

namorsubby
Incorrect. Yes, you are.

Both these characters have respective advantages. Cap in physical stats according to feats, although Bruce is comparable. Bruce has a clear advantage in skill by way of documented martial arts training and knowledge on panel.

Silent Master
Yes, you are.

Both these characters have respective advantages. Cap in physical stats according to feats, although Bruce is comparable. Bruce has a clear advantage in skill by way of documented martial arts training and knowledge on panel.

Again, you're incorrect. Cap has comparable skill and better stats...this was gone over multiple times in the Batman vs Cap thread.

As it's clear that we disagree, why don't we just get back up topic?

namorsubby
There's nothing to disagree about.....what's on panel speaks for itself. Steve has the physical advantage, Bruce has the skill advantage. They're both comparable, even in the respective disadvantages. I understand you don't wish this to be so, but tough cookies....

Batman clears or stops at cap. It's really a toss up.

zeel
Originally posted by panthergod
Natasha is nothing compared to Batman. He'd one-shot her.

nah.

golem370
Captain America's stamina and healing would get him a wins specially in this thread imo he gets to Fury

abhilegend
We gotta include Bruce's showings from his own books too (good and bad) to get a better average. Also, Bruce would NOT be at 100% after fighting everyone lead in up to Daredevil, and Matt is too good not to take advantage.
Just like we have to include everyone's average here. Daredevil holds no advantage against him save for his senses.

Silent Master
There's nothing to disagree about.....what's on panel speaks for itself. Steve has the physical advantage, Bruce has the skill advantage. They're both comparable, even in the respective disadvantages. I understand you don't wish this to be so, but tough cookies....

Batman clears or stops at cap. It's really a toss up.

What part of As it's clear that we disagree, why don't we just get back up topic? did you not understand?

Odekahn
What part of As it's clear that we disagree, why don't we just get back up topic? did you not understand?

How does one get "up" a topic?

Silent Master
That's what I get for using copy&paste. That should be, get back on topic.

Odekahn
That's what I get for using copy&paste. That should be, get back on topic.

Heh, happens to the best of us. thumb up

JayDaDon
Just like we have to include everyone's average here. Daredevil holds no advantage against him save for his senses.

On average I would give DD the speed edge as well. You could technically tie that to his radar sense but whatever. Im not all that sure I'd give Bruce the strength edge either on average. Matt has his crazy strength feats too as well as regularly fighting the kingpin. They are a great contest for each other which is why I say if Bruce were not at 100% he'd be at a huge disadvantage.

abhilegend
On average I would give DD the speed edge as well. You could technically tie that to his radar sense but whatever. Im not all that sure I'd give Bruce the strength edge either on average. Matt has his crazy strength feats too as well as regularly fighting the kingpin. They are a great contest for each other which is why I say if Bruce were not at 100% he'd be at a huge disadvantage.
Why the speed edge? Also if you want to count it Bullseye said that Bruce hits harder than Matt in DC vs Marvel which while non-admissible is better proof than rather pointless strength feats.

He will but at full power he would beat Matt.

JayDaDon
I definitely DON'T want to count crossovers but I would give Matt the speed edge mostly because of bullet time feats. Im aware bats has them as well and really I wouldn't disagree with the notion of him winning because if both are 100% I can see it going either way, but not after going through all that opposition.

abhilegend
I definitely DON'T want to count crossovers but I would give Matt the speed edge mostly because of bullet time feats. Im aware bats has them as well and really I wouldn't disagree with the notion of him winning because if both are 100% I can see it going either way, but not after going through all that opposition.
That's fine with me. Agree to disagree.

Dream Stuff
Daredevil holds no advantage against him save for his senses.

If by senses, you mean reflexes, that's a pretty sizeable advantage. DD dodges sniper rounds after they are close enough to see in the reflection of his glasses. He routinely plays baseball with bullets and a billy club with enough ease that he hits them back at their shooters in non-lethal locations. He has Cass-level reflexes and Bruce does not.

So what advantage does Bruce really have? Strenght is comparable, skill is comparable, Bruce is more durable but DD has a massive advantage in quickness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.