Master Chief vs Fox McCloud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MidnightSpectre
Round 1-Taking place above an F16 fighter jet, both contestants start out with a game of chess.

Round 2-Head 2 Head, taking place on top of Outer Haven (MGS4) Chief will be fighting Smash's version of Fox.

Round 3-Search and Destroy, taking place in a unhabited large city that's been turned into nothing more than rubble and debris, both contestants will be recieving separate teams that consist of a Engineer, a Medic, a Sniper and a tank crew. EVERYONE will be equipped with a MA5D Assault Rifle(Snipers will be having the SRS99 Rifle instead), a Blaster handgun, three standard grenades and the MJOLNIR VI Armor (Chief's suit). Both supporting teams have equal skill to each other and the tank crews will be driving the M808B "Scorpion" MBT. Team Chief's objective will be sabotaging the bomb site while Team Fox's objective will be defending it and to eliminate Team Chief. The bomb site is within the middle of the scenario and both teams will start 150 meters away from each other.

Round 4-ATV Race, both contestants will be driving a standard ATV and have a 5 mile point-to-point race throughout the desert of Blaine County.

Round 5-Space Dogfight, both contestants go up in space in Arwings and get into a classic one on one dogfight.

Who wins overall?

Stealth Moose
Fox, because I hate Master Chief and the former can barrel roll.

Tzeentch
y do u ahte masterchef gy

Stealth Moose
Halo 2 multiplayer made me a bitter, broken man.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Probably the best explanation ever.

Fox wins the space fight... Chief wins chess... Chief wins again in Outer Heaven because Smash Fox can only move on a two dimensional layout... If fox gets in the tank in search and destroy he wins (he can make tanks barrel roll), if he takes him head on Chief will obliterate him... I'm not sure about ATV race.

TIE

MidnightSpectre
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Probably the best explanation ever.

Fox wins the space fight... Chief wins chess... Chief wins again in Outer Heaven because Smash Fox can only move on a two dimensional layout... If fox gets in the tank in search and destroy he wins (he can make tanks barrel roll), if he takes him head on Chief will obliterate him... I'm not sure about ATV race.

TIE For round 2,what if I told you that Fox can move all directions like Chief can?

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by MidnightSpectre
For round 2,what if I told you that Fox can move all directions like Chief can? I'd say Chief would still win with shield, physical superiority, he does have a speed handicap, but not much.

God Cloth Seiya
Master chief for majority.

Sacred 117
Given the conditions, stalemate overall.

The Scenario
These fights seem to heavily favor Master Chief over Fox. Anyway,

1. Neither of them have ever played Chess to my knowledge. Can't say.

2. Given that Smash Fox has rather few feats, this favors Master Chief unless Fox can pull something good with his Reflector.

3. Most of the given weapons, as well as the suit, are things Master Chief has much more experience with than Fox. Only exception I see is the Blaster, and maybe the grenades. Perhaps if Fox's team had the Landmaster instead of the Scorpion this would be different, but right now the conditions are more advantageous to Master Chief.

4. Master Chief has driven an ATV, while Fox has not. Master Chief has the advantage.

5. Fox has piloted an Arwing, while Master Chief has not. Fox has the advantage.

MidnightSpectre
Originally posted by The Scenario

2. Given that Smash Fox has rather few feats, this favors Master Chief unless Fox can pull something good with his Reflector.

3. Most of the given weapons, as well as the suit, are things Master Chief has much more experience with than Fox. Only exception I see is the Blaster, and maybe the grenades. Perhaps if Fox's team had the Landmaster instead of the Scorpion this would be different, but right now the conditions are more advantageous to Master Chief.

4. Master Chief has driven an ATV, while Fox has not. Master Chief has the advantage.

5. Fox has piloted an Arwing, while Master Chief has not. Fox has the advantage.

Both characters have equal knowledge of equipment in all rounds,meaning that Fox knows just as much about the technology in Halo as much as Master Chief does,same with Chief about the Arwing.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by The Scenario

In regards to the things Fox hasn't done, I'd argue that he could more than easily adapt. He seemed to learn staff fighting instantly, after all.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Halo 2's multiplayer is praised as the best out of all the games, mostly because of the maps. O-o

Anyway, I think Master Chief would win, he took down trained and seasoned marines... WITHOUT TRAINING at 14.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.