Kingpin Vs Azrael (Lane)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/KP_zps255f89bd.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ML_zpsc111f2ee.jpg

Supermutant
Lane sucks.

pym-ftw
Kp can't match the gear, Lane FTW

BruceSkywalker
If Fisk has some sort of weaponry then he most likely takes this, however if Fisk has nothing at all and Lane has his gear than Fisk dies horribly

pym-ftw
When was the last time the laser cane showed up?

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
When was the last time the laser cane showed up?

Can his cane break through his mystical armor?

pym-ftw
Idk its just a powerful laser, nothing special.

cdtm
Kingpin throws a desk at him.

Golgo13
Originally posted by cdtm
Kingpin throws a desk at him.

lol. Azrael survived point blank a rocket launcher to the face and no damage. Same with Fireball and his attacks.

cdtm
Originally posted by Golgo13
lol. Azrael survived point blank a rocket launcher to the face and no damage. Same with Fireball and his attacks.

Yeah, well classic Fisk was about as strong as Spidey. As in, he actually overpowered webhead in a wrestler style test of strength, and pushed him through a thick cement wall.

Marvel can call him human all it wants, or pretend Spidey was holding back, but Fisks feats justify him overpowering a younger, weaker (but still well above peak human) spidey.

And he's has impressive showings against others, like cyborg Silvermane (15 tonner) whom Spidey wasn't even able to slow down. Fisk lost, but he charged right at him, stopped him in his tracks, and made a fight of it, which was more then Spiderman could do.

Gear might make the difference. h2h, I'd go with Kingpins best.

Golgo13
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, well classic Fisk was about as strong as Spidey. As in, he actually overpowered webhead in a wrestler style test of strength, and pushed him through a thick cement wall.

Marvel can call him human all it wants, or pretend Spidey was holding back, but Fisks feats justify him overpowering a younger, weaker (but still well above peak human) spidey.

And he's has impressive showings against others, like cyborg Silvermane (15 tonner) whom Spidey wasn't even able to slow down. Fisk lost, but he charged right at him, stopped him in his tracks, and made a fight of it, which was more then Spiderman could do.

Gear might make the difference. h2h, I'd go with Kingpins best.

Azrael has the strength and skills of all that wore the suit before him. Plus, swords that will bring him to his knees. Sword of Sin and Salvation. Nothing Kingpin can do to his suit of Sorrows. It protects the wearer from harm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.