JLA Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Salthasha
Jla Movie problems as far as I can see.

Most the heroes in the JLA are at godlike potential, e.g. Superman, Hal Jordan , Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, and thanks to the speed force the flash as well. Shazam same thing. A more interesting Jla would be the alts Green Arrow Batman nightwing batgirl Black Canary etc. Unlike the Jla the X-Men arent in the scope of the JLA with the exception of Prof x and Magneto and Jean grey and even at their potential they are limited compared to superman or shazam or wonder woman etc. Same with the avengers, The Hulk and Thor can rival up but the rest with the exception of quicksilver and the scarlet witch are also very limited.

So I don't know if it will happen it may be ok if written well.

So my fav female in DC is the Black Canary, I would love to see her come to the big screen in a birds of prey or Batman or green arrow movie.

I would love to see Miss Amber heard as the Sonic lance arse kicking Martial art detective super freak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.