Centurious/Bounty Hunter vs Daimon Hellstrom/Ghost Rider(Alexandra)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue

guy222
T2

beatboks
I have no idea who team 1 are, but as a huge Hellstorm fan ( yes they exist) I know how much a beast he is

Team 2

guy222
Bounty Hunter defeated Blaze

beatboks
Originally posted by guy222
Bounty Hunter defeated Blaze

Seriously Blaze isn't an issue here. Daimon should solo he's vastly more powerful than GR and at his peak is a Hell Lord who can take on and defeat his father Satan, Mephisto, Osiris and many more.

I'd load scans but Honestly this thread http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/beatboks-hellstrom-vs-tgw-thor-winner-1526336/ pretty much covers everything except his Hell Lord level feats.

guy222
Blaze isn't here though. I would put Blaze above Daimon. I'm biased though big grin

beatboks
Blaze isn't here though. I would put Blaze above Daimon. I'm biased though big grin

No way. At his peak even with Zarathos Daimon is still superior. For one thing Daimon has even been able to create spells and containments to hold Dormammu and Blackheart.

guy222
When did Daimon stop Dormy. Zarathos has succeeded twice nearly killing Mephisto and helped stopped Zadkiel

beatboks
When did Daimon stop Dormy. Zarathos has succeeded twice nearly killing Mephisto and helped stopped Zadkiel

Off the top of my head I can't recall the exact issue. But here's the scan
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/2806256-son_of_satan_vs_dormammu.jpg

He's done the same to blackheart and has defeated three hell lords at once ( mostly through trickery). He also fought all his fathers minions. ( every demon in hell) while transporting lost souls to heaven and experiencing extreme pain for his dark soul being so close to heaven.

guy222
Do u remember when his father embarrassed em in the Defenders arc. Good story. Defenders #100 I believe

beatboks
Do u remember when his father embarrassed em in the Defenders arc. Good story. Defenders #100 I believe

I don't think it was issue 100 but it was a part of the Ark that went from 100 to 105 ( and yes a DAMN good story). In 100 itself Satan was trying to break Daimon and turn completely to his dark soul. He almost succeeded but Daimon wouldn't kill an innocent baby and stayed noble. At least as best as an old man's recall can remember. I'll pull the issues when I get home ( anything JSA or defenders related I have a pretty damn good system for where it's stored)

beatboks
Well my memory is worse than I thought ( altzimers settin in).
I got it completely backward. Issue 100 ( Hell on Earth) was when Satan and his ilk were embarrassed ( more so Satan) which led to Hellstrom needing his full dark soul self to fight his father ( aided by a spell of Strange and him breaking his word). leading into everything else I mentioned afterwards culminating in 105 ( where Daimon refused to kill the child and would not allow his demonic crucifixion because it was a "mockery of all that was holy".

Still on hell ( pun intended) of an ark.

guy222
Great read indeed. Centurious lost his soul to Mephisto so he could defeat Zarathos. The last encounter Zarathos humbled Centurious easily

operator616
That's not a fair assessment. Centurious was clearly far from his peak; Let's not forget that before Centurious' appearance in Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance, he was extremely weakened in an issue of Ghost Rider: Unbound Vengeance where Zarathos was released.

The story itself also made it clear that he was weakened considering that he was crumbling on the floor, after which one of the lilin (Pilgrim) hurt him even further; only after this did Zarathos "defeat him". Centurious' weakened state was even referenced in the last issue (#23) of the series, where he pointed out that he was still recovering which he specifically attributed to Lilith and her children rather than Zarathos, meaning he was referring to his encounters prior to what Zarathos did to him:

http://i.imgur.com/Cs1473H.jpg

That's from issue #23 which would be 7 issues after his encounter with Zarathos, and he still said that he isn't at full power and recovering (which tells us how weak he was when he faced Zarathos).

Regarding Mephisto/Zarathos: i also remember one of the last stories in Ghost Rider v2, saying that Mephisto is more powerful than Zarathos; but given that Mephisto used trickery in that instance (to convince Zarathos' minions/slaves to abandon Zarathos) that claim is questionable. I thought it'd be worth mentioning nonetheless.

When did Daimon stop Dormy.

Originally posted by beatboks
Off the top of my head I can't recall the exact issue. But here's the scan
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/2806256-son_of_satan_vs_dormammu.jpg

New Avengers v1 #54.

guy222
As a Rider fan I liked it :big grin. Mephisto always lies. Alejandra using Zarathos' power would have killed em. Previously she destroyed the mysterious Adam

operator616
Not exactly; but anyway, this is what i was referring to (it's from GR v2 #77):

http://i.imgur.com/sml4LqL.jpg

"another master more powerful" (Mephisto).

But like i said, the instance did involve trickery, which is why i am NOT (and never did) saying you're wrong; you could be right, it's just that i thought it'd be relevant given that we're comparing Mephisto and Zarathos.

Yeah, that Alejandra empowered by Adam's also ripped Mephisto's heart out in his own realm in an issue of GR v7.

guy222
Appreciate the input friend

beatboks
Originally posted by operator616

New Avengers v1 #54.
Thanks, I was too damn lazy to look.

I'm curious what your thoughts were of the CAV I linked for scans in my first post were. FTR you and I both know the victories I mentioned in it over Satan, Anubis. And Osiris were all plot based ( which I admitted to Czarneysamuel elsewhere) and was why I never posted scans to support. Hey in CAV's ( like Battlezones) you have to go all out to win ;D

operator616
No problem.

It's a long debate, and i don't have the time to read it right now. Maybe a bit later (though i can't say for sure). Im also more into cosmic characters, so meh, ill see if im in the mood.

guy222
Who is ur fave cosmic

operator616
Probably Vertigo's Lucifer and Beyonder from Marvel.

Although, i do read non-cosmic books and i like some of the non cosmic characters (in terms of power level) such as Thor, FF or even street level characters like Batman and Deathstroke; but cosmic stories (and characters) interest me much more.

guy222
LT and Celestials for me. Rider, Hulk, Logan and Thor etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.