Thanos vs. Brutaal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Two of the most brutal (pun intended) villains clash. Who wins?

JuggernautMania
Brutaal beats him.

carver9
Thanos stomps, badly.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos stomps, badly.

Agree

JuggernautMania
Brutaal is too powerful to be taken down by thanos, he beats his face into the skull.

Insane Titan
Thanos kills him

quanchi112
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
Brutaal is too powerful to be taken down by thanos, he beats his face into the skull. Let's hear your case because at this point you just seem to be claiming things without any proof. Go ahead and please make this interesting. If not I will rip the concession from your still beating heart.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by quanchi112
Let's hear your case because at this point you just seem to be claiming things without any proof. Go ahead and please make this interesting. If not I will rip the concession from your still beating heart.

didnt i shove your nose into my feces already? yes i did rock
dont worry quan next time i wont eat corn.

quanchi112
didnt i shove your nose into my feces already? yes i did rock
dont worry quan next time i wont eat corn. You made a claim if you can't prove it you aren't to be taken seriously. You just keeping making claims you can't back up from thread to thread. Your egos writing checks your user id can't cash.

JuggernautMania
You made a claim if you can't prove it you aren't to be taken seriously. You just keeping making claims you can't back up from thread to thread. Your egos writing checks your user id can't cash.

thanos cant fight for anything brutaal is faster stronger and more powerful. show me thanos basting a planet and then we can only begin to discuss because brutaal is even more powerful than that.

quanchi112
thanos cant fight for anything brutaal is faster stronger and more powerful. show me thanos basting a planet and then we can only begin to discuss because brutaal is even more powerful than that. Thanos has effortlessly destroyed planet wreckers. laughing out loud

His first battle destroyed a planet as well with Drax.

This is just plain sad on your end. You lack any real knowledge to even form an opinion on this battle which explains a lot.

JuggernautMania
Thanos has effortlessly destroyed planet wreckers. laughing out loud

His first battle destroyed a planet as well with Drax.

This is just plain sad on your end. You lack any real knowledge to even form an opinion on this battle which explains a lot.

it doesnt mean he can destroy a planet. show me thanos having the power output to destroy a planet without him stealing powers from other beings.

and it still will place him under brutaal, come on i am waiting for scans of thanos busting a planet or will bust a nut on your head. every minute you dont post thanos busting planet i bust a nut over your head.

Cogito
I agree with both Carter and Quan

What is this world coming to? facepalm

JuggernautMania
13 nuts were busted over quans head i am getting very tired of this action.

DarkSaint85
basically people are misleaded by preety pictures.......its just that the brutal and bad ass nature he was portrayed in the comics fools people and makes them see him as more powerful.

This seemed pertinent.

deathslash
it doesnt mean he can destroy a planet. show me thanos having the power output to destroy a planet without him stealing powers from other beings.

and it still will place him under brutaal, come on i am waiting for scans of thanos busting a planet or will bust a nut on your head. every minute you dont post thanos busting planet i bust a nut over your head. So we're going to ignore thanos knocking back Galactus with his attacks? You're also ignoring thanos ahving tanked an entire reality collapsing in on him. Or how about one of the multiple times that Thanos smacked around Thor? I don't even like Thanos and yet I still recognize that he wins this fight in a stomp. By debating for a nearly featless character (whose only feats are things that aregular superman could do) you lose more and more credibility.

JuggernautMania
Brutal is superman on steroids which means much faster than thanos in fight. has greater power output than busting a planet. has the omega beams of darkseid. thanos doesnt have speed nor power feats to go up against brutaal. and the way he beat the people he beat? nobody could do it with such great easy as he did.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by deathslash
So we're going to ignore thanos knocking back Galactus with his attacks? You're also ignoring thanos ahving tanked an entire reality collapsing in on him. Or how about one of the multiple times that Thanos smacked around Thor? I don't even like Thanos and yet I still recognize that he wins this fight in a stomp. By debating for a nearly featless character (whose only feats are things that aregular superman could do) you lose more and more credibility.

thanos stealing powers does not count.
the thing knocked galactus off his feet with a punch if you want to go that route.
thanios smacking thor means what exactly? tutinax did it, iron patriot did it... whats your point? smacking thor = greater than a planet buster? thor is just a herald.
show me thanos speed feats to suggest he can even react to bruutal. show me power feats from thanos to suggest he can at the very least bust a planet.

Insane Titan
Lmao I like this guy , reading comics and using them as proof is stupid i agree

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Lmao I like this guy , reading comics and using them as proof is stupid i agree

i will ask you this. who won the fight between achilles and omac? lets see if you are credible enough.

Insane Titan
i will ask you this. who won the fight between achilles and omac? lets see if you are credible enough. wouldn't know as I've not read it and it's irrelevant to this match up as we a talking about Thanos which I know far more than you ever will about

JuggernautMania
wouldn't know as I've not read it and it's irrelevant to this match up as we a talking about Thanos which I know far more than you ever will about

apparently you dont since you think he can win this. brutaal will bust his teeth into his nose with punches.
its very relevant, i want you to search the fight , read it, and tell me who won achilles or omac, i will tell you after that why is it relevant.

Insane Titan
Thor using the PG could only make Thanos nose bleed after hitting him and Magus powered by 5 infinity gems couldn't keep Thanos with a couple of hits.

You need to read some Thanos son

JuggernautMania
bitched by odin, killed by drax, owned by marvel, stubed by wolverine, severely bleeding after black bolt scream.... tell me more

deathslash
bitched by odin, killed by drax, owned by marvel, stubed by wolverine, severely bleeding after black bolt scream.... tell me more So getting beaten by the definition of a high level skyfather is a low showing now? Being killed from behind by someone that was created for the sole purpose of killing you isn't impressive (you're also ignoring all the decades that Thanos punked Drax without any problems)? Thanos still beat marvel in the end. getting stabbed by a plot device and shaking it off isn't impressive? Tanking a full scream to the face by Black Bolt and just bleeding from it isn't a good showing? Your grasping for straws now and your desperation is truly something to behold.

DarkSaint85
I'm just counting down the hours until he gets a temp ban. Wouldn't be long at this rate...

quanchi112

and it still will place him under brutaal, come on i am waiting for scans of thanos busting a planet or will bust a nut on your head. every minute you dont post thanos busting planet i bust a nut over your head. It proves he can resist planetary destroying power with ease. That's actually better but he already has shown the power to do so not like it proves much of anything. I mean Gladiator and even Terrax has done so. Who cares ?

You haven't even made a case you just demand the other provide proof of what you should already know.

You can't even prove this Brutaal even approaches Thanos's slave the Silver Surfer.

Insane Titan
bitched by odin, killed by drax, owned by marvel, stubed by wolverine, severely bleeding after black bolt scream.... tell me more Odin is a top skyfather lol, Drax was created by a cosmic entity created to kill Thanos.

Marvell never owned Thanos and that was the weak pre death Thanos.

Wow Logan stabbed him big deal , haha severally bleeding my ass n Thanos owned BB .

Nice troll though NVR

iceman24567
bitched by odin, killed by drax, owned by marvel, stubed by wolverine, severely bleeding after black bolt scream.... tell me more Horrible (low balling)

God Cloth Seiya
You made a claim if you can't prove it you aren't to be taken seriously. You just keeping making claims you can't back up from thread to thread. Your egos writing checks your user id can't cash. when was the last time you proved anything?

Decimus
lol Thanos

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Cogito
I agree with both Carter and Quan

What is this world coming to? facepalm
laughing out loud

ilikecomics
I'm going to wait for h1 to calculate how many quintillions of tons bruutal can put into a punch before I weigh in on this match up.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ilikecomics
I'm going to wait for h1 to calculate how many quintillions of tons bruutal can put into a punch before I weigh in on this match up. no doubt it will be more than Thanos and far greater than what his durability can stand up too

Estacado
Great fight!

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
when was the last time you proved anything? Open your eyes and look around.

the Darkone
Thanos has a new b***h which Brutaal!!

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by deathslash
So getting beaten by the definition of a high level skyfather is a low showing now? Being killed from behind by someone that was created for the sole purpose of killing you isn't impressive (you're also ignoring all the decades that Thanos punked Drax without any problems)? Thanos still beat marvel in the end. getting stabbed by a plot device and shaking it off isn't impressive? Tanking a full scream to the face by Black Bolt and just bleeding from it isn't a good showing? Your grasping for straws now and your desperation is truly something to behold.

i am just pointing out the limits of thanos because you and others were trying to portray him as almost a celestial, so i brought you down to earth.
i am not trying to show thanos as a herald level being, not at all. however lets also not stretch things out. odin is not the definition of elite skyfather IMO dormamu has that spot, king thor himself is more powerful than odin not to mention rune king thor. as for drax? so what if he was created to kill thanos? it has nothing to do with the fact he killed him, and drax is not a big deal as far as power levels.
marvel beat or gave thanos an even ground fight, that already shows us where thanos stands. if he was at the power level people are trying to portray him, he would dismiss marvel with no problem. black bolt who is a mid herald making thanos bleed with his attack is a low showing. since black bolt couldnt even take gladiator out with his scream. so we see the range of his attack, something that cant take gladiator out is able to hurt thanos. and of course wolverine stubbing thanos nuff said.

basically dont try to portray thanos by the feats he has from stealing other powers. adress him by his own deserved feats.

as for this fight i pointed out already that brutaal doesnt have that many feats but by the fact he was on darkseid level before the amp, and how easily he dismissed beings who easily gave heralds good fights, i can say that IMO he will defeat thanos and if you dont agree with me thats your own opinion but thats about it, just another opinion.

JuggernautMania
It proves he can resist planetary destroying power with ease. That's actually better but he already has shown the power to do so not like it proves much of anything. I mean Gladiator and even Terrax has done so. Who cares ?

You haven't even made a case you just demand the other provide proof of what you should already know.

You can't even prove this Brutaal even approaches Thanos's slave the Silver Surfer.

really? show me a proof those characters that can bust planets were hitting him with everything they got, or with planet destroying attacks. it took far less to hurt him like black bolts scream which made him bleed and injured him. also i doubt the beating marvel was giving him was in the force to destroy a planet. and even that it wont even scratch anything, because brutaal before his amp was able to destroy a planet, now he got amped even further.

i made more of a case than you did. i gave explanation why i believe brutaal will win, all you did was state this is thanos. you are doing the easiest work because thanos has a lot of high showings to choose from, i am doing the hard work because brutaal has like 3 - 4 feats. but i got my own opinion and i dont feel like i have to give too much of explanations to my opinions, i state who i think will win and thats it. the fact i actually explain myself and bring some points is only a bonus, so say thank you and provide me what i want.

Insane Titan
Way to go ignoring everything I said that shuts down your points troll

JuggernautMania
you didnt say anything aside of joking and trolling.

Insane Titan
So you're unable to read? I gave instances and even had to give context to the examples you tried to use .

For example you tried to use Captain Marvell doing well against Thanos as proof, when that was Thanos before he died and was greatly upgraded by death in power

quanchi112
really? show me a proof those characters that can bust planets were hitting him with everything they got, or with planet destroying attacks. it took far less to hurt him like black bolts scream which made him bleed and injured him. also i doubt the beating marvel was giving him was in the force to destroy a planet. and even that it wont even scratch anything, because brutaal before his amp was able to destroy a planet, now he got amped even further.

i made more of a case than you did. i gave explanation why i believe brutaal will win, all you did was state this is thanos. you are doing the easiest work because thanos has a lot of high showings to choose from, i am doing the hard work because brutaal has like 3 - 4 feats. but i got my own opinion and i dont feel like i have to give too much of explanations to my opinions, i state who i think will win and thats it. the fact i actually explain myself and bring some points is only a bonus, so say thank you and provide me what i want. We see during one of their fights the planet get destroyed. laughing out loud

Collateral damage isn't indicative of a concentrated attack. BB scream oneshotted other characters. He also took an Odin blast to the face that didn't even move him that took Surfer completely out.

Destroying a planet is something the Surfer does while holding back. Its been a while since I've heard such a flimsy case like this.

You never really explained anything other than you think he wins. You gave me no feats or showings to illustrate your points.
laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
Brutaal 6/10

iceman24567
Thanos

pym-ftw
Thanos wins, but this argument against it has me in stitches.

celeyhyga17
show me thanos basting a planet and then we can only begin to discuss because brutaal is even more powerful than that.
show me power feats from thanos to suggest he can at the very least bust a planet.
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6253/297020-thanos_planet_bust_super.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/2882324-1076361_draxthanosplanetbust1_super.jpg

guy222
Thanos

deathslash
i am just pointing out the limits of thanos because you and others were trying to portray him as almost a celestial, so i brought you down to earth.
i am not trying to show thanos as a herald level being, not at all. however lets also not stretch things out. odin is not the definition of elite skyfather IMO dormamu has that spot, king thor himself is more powerful than odin not to mention rune king thor. as for drax? so what if he was created to kill thanos? it has nothing to do with the fact he killed him, and drax is not a big deal as far as power levels.
marvel beat or gave thanos an even ground fight, that already shows us where thanos stands. if he was at the power level people are trying to portray him, he would dismiss marvel with no problem. black bolt who is a mid herald making thanos bleed with his attack is a low showing. since black bolt couldnt even take gladiator out with his scream. so we see the range of his attack, something that cant take gladiator out is able to hurt thanos. and of course wolverine stubbing thanos nuff said.

basically dont try to portray thanos by the feats he has from stealing other powers. adress him by his own deserved feats.

as for this fight i pointed out already that brutaal doesnt have that many feats but by the fact he was on darkseid level before the amp, and how easily he dismissed beings who easily gave heralds good fights, i can say that IMO he will defeat thanos and if you dont agree with me thats your own opinion but thats about it, just another opinion. I'm not trying to portay him as being near Celestial level. I've argued against Thanos in more threads than I can remember but I still recognize that he's practiacally the pinnacle of a high Trans level character.

Reguardless, Odin is still one of the top skyfathers in all of comics.

Getting attacked from behind by someone that was created by a cosmic character for the express purpose of killing you when you're not expecting it still isn't a very bad showing.

That was before his upgrade and Thanos still knocked him out with one shot after that.

Bleeding after a fully powered scream to the face by Blackbolt isn't a low showing. Black Bolt didn't scream at Gladiator, it was a whisper and he still rocked him with it.

What's bad about Logan stabbing him? Logan has stabbed Gladiator before and he stabbed the Hulk multiple times in the past.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Brutaal 6/10
Even you don't believe that.

Thanos 10/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
Even you don't believe that.

Thanos 10/10. I don't take his posts seriously.

DarkSaint85
Thanos wins this.

Terryc250
Thanos wins easily.

Thanos at his weakest destroyed a planet and beat up a guy who could rip apart stars. No offense but you should really do some research on characters before posting, or else you make yourself look quite silly.

D-Block
Thanos

deathlife
Thanos

golem370
If Thanos has no way to avoid the fight it would be like trapping a rabid animal in a corner he has incredible power he just has to want to use it.

carver9
I can honestly see Thanos tanking everything Bruttal throws at him.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
I can honestly see Thanos tanking everything Bruttal throws at him.

Of course you do Carv, Thanos is a Marvel character.

Send me a PM when you admit that Brutaal destroys any version of Hulk and then I'll be honestly surprised thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley

Send me a PM when you admit that Brutaal destroys any version of Hulk and then I'll be honestly surprised thumb up

What does Hulk have to do with this? Also, Thanos tanked Thor attacks. You would have to provide some hard evidence proving that Bruttal can dish out anything close to what Thor tends to throw around. Thanks for bringing up Hulk. Someone is about to make a Hulk vs Bruttal thread. God.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Bentley

Send me a PM when you admit that Brutaal destroys any version of Hulk and then I'll be honestly surprised thumb up when is the last time you wasn't a b*tch about something Thanos was involved in ?

Bentley
when is the last time you wasn't a b*tch about something Thanos was involved in ?

Did you mean weren't a b*tch? No idea. From the top of my head I was favoring Thanos against the Worthy some time ago.

But let me make it easier for you: Thanos beats Brutaal handily. He has the feats to deal with such an opponent, mind-rape should work fine against a mentally diminished Superman for starters.

Are we good now? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.