Batman (On DCnU Venom) Vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Batman has trained to be one with the venom. Who wins?

pym-ftw
Inb4supermanbleeding

Odekahn
Batman

DarkSaint85
Bats.

carver9
Cap.

DarkSaint85
Why?

God Cloth Seiya
Bat stomps him.......................................................hard

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why?

I'm trying to figure out why you think be would win?

SasuOna
Batman easily
He'd go up to about class 50 and he'd for the most part retain his skills
too much for Cap

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I'm trying to figure out why you think be would win?

Batman?

Comparable skills. Too close to call who has the edge, and if it does exist, it will be tiny. Otherwise, one side will stick to Batman, and lowballing will occur, and the reverse will also happen. So let's say it's 50/50.

But stat advantage would be Bats. He'd increase his already freakish strength and stamina (no human, let's be honest, does what he does) and speed.

Not to mention, his intelligence would further be enhanced (it enhanced DCnU Bane's).

I was merely asking because you seemed to be privy to some knowledge/judgement that others so far have lacked.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Batman?

Comparable skills. Too close to call who has the edge, and if it does exist, it will be tiny. Otherwise, one side will stick to Batman, and lowballing will occur, and the reverse will also happen. So let's say it's 50/50.

But stat advantage would be Bats. He'd increase his already freakish strength and stamina (no human, let's be honest, does what he does) and speed.

Not to mention, his intelligence would further be enhanced (it enhanced DCnU Bane's).

I was merely asking because you seemed to be privy to some knowledge/judgement that others so far have lacked.

I know you read the comic. Batman wasn't mentally 100%. He was fighting wildly and there was no skill there, at all. Now, the debate is if Cap can beat a strong guy with stats above his (minus speed and skill) and it takes more than that to beat Cap.

Also, Bane just took out a group of enhanced humans that was amped off Banes Venom, and Bane was weakened. Cap wins this.

SasuOna
That's because the venom batman was on was poisoned to make him hallucinate. That's why scarecrow showed up and gassed batman
On regular venom he'd be operating on bane level with all his mental faculties

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I know you read the comic. Batman wasn't mentally 100%. He was fighting wildly and there was no skill there, at all. Now, the debate is if Cap can beat a strong guy with stats above his (minus speed and skill) and it takes more than that to beat Cap.

Also, Bane just took out a group of enhanced humans that was amped off Banes Venom, and Bane was weakened. Cap wins this.

I read the comic. I also read the OP.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Batman has trained to be one with the venom.

So he is in full possession of his faculties, and skills, which, having been trained, would only serve to increase his intelligence (as it did with Bane).

Edit: not to mention, Bane SPECIFICALLY mentions how their bodies cannot handle Venom, whereas he has trained himself and is now one with it. So....yeah. Bad example to use.

iceman24567
carver has been getting wrecked more than usual lately i guess paper comics > downloaded comics. Batman wins

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
carver has been getting wrecked more than usual lately i guess paper comics > downloaded comics. Batman wins

No I have not.

iceman24567
Ahh so its just the normal level of wreckage then my mistake thumb up

cdtm
How much does venom amp, exactly.

Didn't seem.to.do much pre nu52, going by when Azrael was on the stuff and got wrecked.

Shabazz916
cap.. he cuts his head off with his shield

KingD19
Originally posted by cdtm
How much does venom amp, exactly.

Didn't seem.to.do much pre nu52, going by when Azrael was on the stuff and got wrecked.

Batman hurt Superman with a punch, and Bane has done stuff like jump multiple stories straight up and threw a boulder that had to weigh like 10+ tons.

Sixth_Winged
Why does everyone bring that feat up like it should even be admissable?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Why does everyone bring that feat up like it should even be admissable? Why shouldn't it?

KingD19
^ This pretty much.

It happened, it was well documented, and the reason why was clear.

zopzop
So all of Batman's MMA skills + super human strength/stamina/durability yes?

Batman sh|tstomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.