Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine1977

ShadowFyre
This is a spite match.

.. Clearly wins.

God Cloth Seiya
Yeah everybody knows that .. is at least Skyfather while .. is a low street.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This is a spite match.

.. Clearly wins.
a) welcome back
b) LOL

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by wolverine1977

..'s showings from the 80s were crazy, I remember him raping Superman&Batman at the same time while banging multiple chicks.

.. #2 is pretty awesome too, though. Like that time when he stared at Aquaman for 60 sixty seconds without laughing out loud. One of the greatest feats ever.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
..'s showings from the 80s were crazy, I remember him raping Superman&Batman at the same time while banging multiple chicks.

.. #2 is pretty awesome too, though. Like that time when he stared at Aquaman for 60 sixty seconds without laughing out loud. One of the greatest feats ever.
laughing

Greatest.Thread.EVER!

DrDeadpool
I personally don't give the edge to .. because he was a beast when he was written by c++ but now he is being written by Python, it puts him below Aunt may.
But .. is another story it has been told it is written by best programmers from both IBM and Microsoft , now you do the math.

God Cloth Seiya
Didn't .. but f*ck Death sentry.

zopzop
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Didn't .. but f*ck Death sentry.
Yeah but that was PIS.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by zopzop
Yeah but that was PIS. No it wasn't. 69ing Odin was PIS

zopzop
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
No it wasn't. 69ing Odin was PIS
laughing

ShadowFyre
Lol thanks zop! Had to put my two cents on this glorious battle. And for the record my gfs . is more powerful than both of these guys. And bloodier.

Colossus-Big C
Never really liked .. to be honest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.