Ultimate Namor VS Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Ultimate Namor

VS

Immortal Hercules

Sin I AM
Herc 10/10

zopzop
U-Namor destroys him.

People still don't appreciate what U-Namor faced off against and was still standing at the end of it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by zopzop
U-Namor destroys him.

People still don't appreciate what U-Namor faced off against and was still standing at the end of it.

Exactly. Guy's balls were gigantic.

Nut-kick ftw.

Sin I AM
U-Namor destroys him.

Really? U base all this off ONE arc where he beat four scrubs?

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Really? U base all this off ONE arc where he beat four scrubs?
How does their scrubbiness factor into the fact that Reed was draining the entire Eastern US powergrind dry powering his 3d constructs to deal with Namor?

Then you have his hydrokinesis which was about to destroy New York City.

Sin I AM
How does their scrubbiness factor into the fact that Reed was draining the entire Eastern US powergrind dry powering his 3d constructs to deal with Namor?

Then you have his hydrokinesis which was about to destroy New York City.

Zop he didnt DO anything with the leviathan. It just floated there. It was about as impressive as a fireworks display. And the only TANGIBLE thing he did was beat the FF because the seaboard crap is a cheese feat.

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Zop he didnt DO anything with the leviathan. It just floated there. It was about as impressive as a fireworks display. And the only TANGIBLE thing he did was beat the FF because the seaboard crap is a cheese feat.
His hydrokinesis was powerful enough to level the city, hence why the FF stopped and agreed to let him do what he wanted with Sue.

The "seaboard crap" just adds to what Reed said about him being the most powerful meta on the planet. Otherwise he wouldn't have needed to suck the entire Eastern US powergrid dry just to deal with him.

This is after humiliating the FF and the FF bot that combined all 4 of their powers into one.

Sin I AM
His hydrokinesis was powerful enough to level the city, hence why the FF stopped and agreed to let him do what he wanted with Sue.

The "seaboard crap" just adds to what Reed said about him being the most powerful meta on the planet. Otherwise he wouldn't have needed to suck the entire Eastern US powergrid dry just to deal with him.

This is after humiliating the FF and the FF bot that combined all 4 of their powers into one.

Honestly i just don't see it. Maybe i need to reread the arc. But iirc UFF is not impressive as its 616 counterparts and seemed more akin to a rookie mainstream team dealing with a low herald level threat. Collateral damage imo is meaningless. Two trans tier characters can slug it out in NYC and cause minimal damage yet a low herald can level the city and people consider him uber. Plus even if u hype all the stuff he did do he still got owned by UDoom.

PLus he doesn't have the feats that Immortal Herc has.....this is a non-fight.

carver9
Wait a minute, that fight with Ultimate Doom and Namor (I don't even think it's a fight) isn't canon, correct?

Sin I AM
If it is or isnt I can't say. I only read ultimate marvel for lols

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Wait a minute, that fight with Ultimate Doom and Namor (I don't even think it's a fight) isn't canon, correct?

Incorrect as always, carver.

Ultimatum event is canon to Ultimate Universe, as much as that fact is loathed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.